SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,060
    dab00g wrote: »
    For christmas going to culturally appropriate brisket jew style

Also making latkas with scallions chinese style

@MIRACLEARROW any tips on how to jew it?

Slow cook that badboy! Lots of onions lol. Thats basically the rules of Jewish cooking ahahaha
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    I am also going to smoke trout and salmon.

I like trying new recipes.

Trying to elevate my cooking game.

You taco bell eaters here need to level up. Taco bell is for when you are constipated.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Veggies,water, exercise.
    Minimize dairy products.

I haven't got constipated in 2-3 years.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    edited December 7
    Well, I was trying to retire this series but a shitstain has to know his place..

Razor Jokes

How can you tell Razor hails from Jersey?

Both his mouth and anus were classified as a toxic waste dump

Razor Ramon Maricon has tinnitus?
    Did he try to blow up the NAACP headquarters and mistime the countdown?

Why did Razors "gf" leave him to go back to Japan?

She could not stand him stealing and cumming in her panties after jacking off to dialupsuckies topless pics

How many bottles of hand sanitizer does Razor Ramon Maricon have?

1 for each handshake with a black man

Why did Razor create and bump his selfmade birthday thread?

Because no one likes him and the KKK office blocked his phone number.

What does Razor Ramons bootyhole look like on a Saturday night?
    It looks like Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria

Why is RRM mad that all the Puerto Ricans are settling in the US after the hurricane?
    His Guinness Book of World record for swallowing the most semen will be in contention.

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Who?
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,854
    A thought just came up. @WTF-AKUMA-HAX , a while ago on SRK there was a thread dedicated to posting comics from an online comic maker by Cartoon Network. It was supposed to be used for anti-bullying messages, but SRKers were going crazy making their own nonsense. I remember there was a series of absurd ones involving villains called "Keth Sillian" and "Willy Blanka" screwing over Capcom fans. Was that your doing? If so, do you still have them?

Yup.
    (What do you need it for/where are you going to post it?)
    Yeah, that's the one. I just wanted to see whether being exposed to HAXisms made those comics hilarious rather than "uhh" inducing as I initially thought. They're hilarious.
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,585
    edited December 7
    DQc33UZU8AEJXB4.jpg

I must agree. Thanks a lot, Adam.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,863 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sheeeeeit, today's dose of the incredible Ashley Goddamn Mova... she had the glasses on today, folks...

:sweat: lawd have mercy

*on point with the vid--- Dark Phoenix, apparently?! Hell yeah :clap:
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    Raz0r Ranhome :rofl:
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • JavidJavid When will all this end? Joined: Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man I keep taking breaks from GD, missing out on all the ridiculousness...

Anyways, for what it's worth this guy is either really stupid or has some brass balls to do it right in front of a cop:

http://www.chch.com/chch-reporter-harassed-police-lay-charges/

• AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Every day I wish India believed in abortions so you could have ended up as the toxic bile in the Yamuna River.

GOD.DAMN.

Raz0r is in rare form tonight.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Word on the Hollywood grape vine is Raz0r ordered curry at Dangerous Jabroni's famous restaurant "Indians and Sonnes" and then immediately after eating like a homeless person he left the fine establishment without paying. You need to save every dollar when you have 75 roommates, y'know?

That is how all of this beef and broccoli between the two started. :china:
    The restaurant sports a 4 and a 1/2 stars on Yelp too, which is the equivalent of like a 92 Witcher III on Metacritic dawgs. Real dbag move by Raz0r Ranhome to dine and dash like that. :tdown:

GODS.DAMN.

You really need to post more often, son.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

Who?

Nobody forgets the Evah Dragon.

Stop playin'.

• xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,653
    That's why white folks should leave our dances alone :coffee:
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »
    lmfao the only liberal actor comment thread where ive seen an sjw taking L's left n right

Her perspective is so skewed it verges on mental illness at this point. If she has any real input in the production of Captain Marvel that movie will be turned to shit.

yup. normally you'd see a bunch of white knights running to someone like thats aid. like the horn of gondor for tumblr feminist. nope. lol. i didnt see anyone tryin to save her ass.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfao the only liberal actor comment thread where ive seen an sjw taking L's left n right

Her perspective is so skewed it verges on mental illness at this point. If she has any real input in the production of Captain Marvel that movie will be turned to shit.

yup. normally you'd see a bunch of white knights running to someone like thats aid. like the horn of gondor for tumblr feminist. nope. lol. i didnt see anyone tryin to save her ass.

Oh it's there. You just gotta look at the replies to the replies after she responds indignantly. Always someone tellin' her she's right... :bluu:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 8
    edited December 8
    odin wrote: »
    Happy Friday, friends.

Did you buy your Christmas wafers yet?

-Jawaharlal Nehru
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »
    Happy Friday, friends.

Did you buy your Christmas wafers yet?

I buy wafers every week, not just on Christmas.
    Unless you mean catholic wafers, in which case...

78fe9ba868f26a9def4860d07d3ebfb62b86e853_hq.gif
    edited December 8
    VGM Fridays:

In honor of last night's announcement of SC6.......
    (I havent played since SC2 and was always more of a Tekken fan,but hopefullyit turns out good.)

Welcome back to the stage of history.....

Post edited by Dangerous J on

-Jawaharlal Nehru
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,510
    The Soul Still Burns...

• EVARGNUGEVARGNUG Only reason I need...shi Joined: Posts: 894
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Oh it's there. You just gotta look at the replies to the replies after she responds indignantly. Always someone tellin' her she's right...

She's someone who is almost universally recognized, smh. The power you have and this is how you wield it. This generation of american actresses have no nuance to them. They're like a brick wall. Part of a "revolution" that willingly took a turn into erecting barriers between people. There's so much fail here. I'm not Serpent so I won't go on a tirade on the female gender or anything, because it has more to do with being good looking than women in general, but this is just laughable. It makes Angelina Jolie adopting the world's babies seem like a sane accomplishment.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The thing is, at least to me, is that Brie is okay looking. Something tells me the TSA agent who asked for her number probably didn't even know who she was. I could be wrong though. And most of those who are for that tweet are the same SJW who say men are trash and would attack someone who says that men are human too and deserve to have love shown to them proving to be the same trash they claim men are. Yes...I've seen that bullshit on social media. SMMFH!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,858
    edited December 8
    The crazy part is that I see where she's coming from at least. It is weird to have an airport security guard hit on you while you're going through airport security.

She still could have handled it better. If it was a Pepe Le Pew type security guard who wouldn't take no for an answer, then, yes, put him on blast. But just asking for your number? GTFOH.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • DANZANDANZAN Joined: Posts: 6,580
    dangerous J vs Razor <- very entertaining

Speaking of bald. I am now as bald as one punch man. It's been a long process and it started a long time ago.
    Shaved head suits me anyway so it's never been a something i would consider a problem or would affect the self esteem, and so on.

The funny thing is people in your surrounding trying to cheer you up even tho you don't need it. Acting like some of the most horrible
    shit in life has happened to you. I have a iranian friend (iranians are often hairy as fekk) who once told me :
    "don't worry about it! if hair was of any value it wouldn't be growing on your ass".

i loled.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file