SR-2K$ Lounge: Smash Killed Evo and SRK

Comments

• nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,536
    That gift is pretty dope. Happy birthday fam
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,986
    Does anyone still have the Bison and Captain Falcon ones?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • EVARGNUGEVARGNUG You dishonor, the way of the Bushido. Joined: Posts: 900
    lol this dude knows whats up:
    hZ4qQFV.png
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I know I'm going to hell for laughing at this given the contraversy with two of these individuals.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,983 mod
    edited December 2017
    (Huh. Just realized that I forgot "pansexual" in that corpulent LGBT acronym last page. My bad.)

To be fair, there was "controversy" with Miss Markle as well. It's just that it was largely confined to racists and/or gossipy bitches who felt/feel she was/is "unworthy" to be part of the English royal family lest her half-black, vaguely Jewish arse throw off the vestigial monarchy's oh so careful centuries of in-breeding even more, regardless of if she and Harry even have kids.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,207
    What's this about a Smash player winning Capcom Cup?
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    CHIEfy wrote: »

That kid plays smash? Damn that is crazy. He took out an OG with his pad shenanigans.

• EVARGNUGEVARGNUG You dishonor, the way of the Bushido. Joined: Posts: 900
    this guy is the real life shaw brothers clown

• MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2017
    Waifu Wednesday

Elena Satine

White Shadow mentioned her a few years(?) ago, but I forgot about it.
    She has a supporting role in the X-men live action show "The Gifted" (Its good-Why isnt SRK watching it?)
    She is the closest woman to embody the comic Mary Jane Watson I've seen out of Hollywood.
    b366c4f65d13cc8970b0d0be8ac51a59--elena-satine-hd-photos.jpg
    5niucmqpxdpvxppc.jpg?djet1p5k
    sheeeeit, I was already curious about The Gifted show but they definitely earned a fan now. That is PRIME time white meat there. :clap:

*Who are the goofs Capcom is hiring these days for character design? I'm laughing every damn time I see the Cowardly Lion-edition Akuma they have now....shit is just silly. At least it's bad in a way that's amusing though. Rufus was simply disgusting, shameful eyesore of a design....SO trash.

*I was randomly inspired to look up a clip of the true Great One earlier..

I was star-struck when going to one of those old shows locally when I was a kid (heh it was still called "NWA" back then in those ancient times, if I recall). The Stylin' & Profilin' was on another level, bruh... this is a guy that never turned it off.

Edit--haha Markle one of the most searched people lately... I guarandamntee a lot of that searching was people checking her ethnicity to see what the deal is there. I still think it's funny that she counts as one of "my peoples" despite looking like that. When people have to do a bit of internet research to realize "oh...this person's actually black..?".... should they really count? C'mon now... c'mon. :get_outta_here: It's like those people that are quick to claim their Native American ancestry, when it turns out they had ONE great great grandparent that was Cherokee, and this is a person that looks as white as Britney Spears, c'mon bruh. (*there is actually someone like this at work)
    Post edited by Million on
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,093
    Gal Gadot sounds like a fighting game character's name.
    Naeras wrote: »
    I've been applying for jobs for two years with little luck, and now I'm suddenly getting two interview for two really cool positions in two days. My days as an eternal student may finally be over!

What kind of work would you be doing?
    edited December 2017
    well, somehow I missed out on this sitcom Mom until now that it's in those random syndicated timeslots... the hotness here is commendable, with Anna Farris(?) and I actually wouldn't turn down that tall cougar playing her mother.... then the surprise of Jaime Lee Pressly... I had no idea Jaime was even on this show. I'd still ravage the absolute goddamn hell out of that prime white meat without question. Jaime has always been a serious contender.

*sheeeit, speaking of Stylin' and Profilin' again--- it's always a good feeling, man. It's another thing I'd advise of any younger dudes out there that may be down in the dumps for whatever reason....you feel like a goddamn BOSS when you're walking around looking like one... I probably looked like someone that earns about 3x what I really do today. You can't be in a bad mood when you look in a mirror and are proud of the absolute suave monster you put together in that moment. Sheeeeit, I'm looking like Lex Luthor over here... the cool one from the JLU cartoon of course.

ohhhhh but now it's RIVERDALE time, aka the Betty & Veronica Showcase. Camila Mendes, folks. Holy goddamn SHIT that girl is somethin' else. :wow:
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,214
    Pertho wrote: »
    CHIEfy wrote: »

Dude succeeded at life as soon as he stopped taking smash seriously.

Did you listen the new DSO album?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,463 admin
    Was driving to meet up with friends last night and looked to my left and saw the woman in the other lane jilling it like nobody's business. I had no idea I was that sexy.

Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

• KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    Was driving to meet up with friends last night and looked to my left and saw the woman in the other lane jilling it like nobody's business. I had no idea I was that sexy.

Wtf is jilling? Sounds like white nonsense
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,536
    Why am I just now hearing about Portlandia? This show is golden.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,093
    Bruh, I'm so late to the party on this, but I'm glad I'm finally here lol

• blueleonblueleon 2018 President Evil Joined: Posts: 2,295

It's taken me a while to find out Depeche Mode by sorting vaporwave; recognized a track Scooter covered of one of their songs.

We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody "When I'm on the clock, my opinion is all that matters."=Phantom Angel
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,480

How white are you?
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,739
    dab00g wrote: »

How white are you?

He listens to Polka music
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    Bious wrote: »
    KillaFox wrote: »

Something you see every night while jacking off your lonely self.
    That doesn’t even make any sense.

Have a seat, cornball.
  • StockyJamStockyJam beat me like the bitch that i am Joined: Posts: 6,061
    Stabby wrote: »
    Million still alive, good

who da fuck are you?
    KillaFox wrote: »

you need to be prepster to know.
  • StockyJamStockyJam beat me like the bitch that i am Joined: Posts: 6,061
    EVARGNUG wrote: »
    this guy is the real life shaw brothers clown

when i read what you wrote...i thought you were exaggerating but after watching the vid youre assesment is 100% on point. he does look+sound like a shaw bro/golden harvest fool.
    what i cant understand is why he doesnt main FANG. cuz FANG is a mock of kung fu flick clown characters.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2017
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Bruh, I'm so late to the party on this, but I'm glad I'm finally here lol

The comments on the original video are the saving grace of youtube comments period. I don't know why, but it's become a stream of "this song makes me want to _" like songs sometimes do. But since Redbone is funky, you get a bunch of weird shit like "this shit makes me want to go to work and pay my boss". For like a million pages.

Off-topic, but what was the song you guys listened to the most this year? For me, it's this. I've played Redbone at least 700 times this year.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    OH BOY! It's Official:

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/

Combining with Disney are 21st Century Fox’s critically acclaimed film production businesses, including Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight Pictures and Fox 2000, which together offer diverse and compelling storytelling businesses and are the homes of Avatar, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool, as well as The Grand Budapest Hotel, Hidden Figures, Gone Girl, The Shape of Water and The Martian—and its storied television creative units, Twentieth Century Fox Television, FX Productions and Fox21, which have brought The Americans, This Is Us, Modern Family, The Simpsons and so many more hit TV series to viewers across the globe. Disney will also acquire FX Networks, National Geographic Partners, Fox Sports Regional Networks, Fox Networks Group International, Star India and Fox’s interests in Hulu, Sky plc, Tata Sky and Endemol Shine Group.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited December 2017
    Song I listened to most this year was definitely this one from Witcher 3, the Lullaby of Woe... I have 3 versions of it; this live performance is my favorite.. incredibly Ear-Delicious™....

*sidenote; yep I'd pounce that ol' cougar with the quickness.
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Infernoman wrote: »
    OH BOY! It's Official:

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/

Combining with Disney are 21st Century Fox’s critically acclaimed film production businesses, including Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight Pictures and Fox 2000, which together offer diverse and compelling storytelling businesses and are the homes of Avatar, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool, as well as The Grand Budapest Hotel, Hidden Figures, Gone Girl, The Shape of Water and The Martian—and its storied television creative units, Twentieth Century Fox Television, FX Productions and Fox21, which have brought The Americans, This Is Us, Modern Family, The Simpsons and so many more hit TV series to viewers across the globe. Disney will also acquire FX Networks, National Geographic Partners, Fox Sports Regional Networks, Fox Networks Group International, Star India and Fox’s interests in Hulu, Sky plc, Tata Sky and Endemol Shine Group.

tumblr_oynyiz5VdN1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I want to add so many more gifs, but ill be nice and wont.
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

Song I've listened to the most this year is a tie between these two

K Dot's DNA

The Clispe's I'm Good

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file