SR-2K$ Lounge: Smash Killed Evo and SRK

Comments

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,888
    Christmas is driving me mental. Between the hot weather and how busy it is everywhere I just want it to be over for another year.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,867 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    axeman61 wrote: »
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Bruh, I'm so late to the party on this, but I'm glad I'm finally here lol

The comments on the original video are the saving grace of youtube comments period. I don't know why, but it's become a stream of "this song makes me want to _" like songs sometimes do. But since Redbone is funky, you get a bunch of weird shit like "this shit makes me want to go to work and pay my boss". For like a million pages.

Off-topic, but what was the song you guys listened to the most this year? For me, it's this. I've played Redbone at least 700 times this year.

Redbone and Crescendo by underrated rap duo The Underachievers were on steady rotation this year:

It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,347 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    WTF AKUMA HAX is truly a leader of men.
    I also like the inclusion of a random black guy lol.

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,102
    edited December 2017
    Gary "Buster" Holmes!

Not Random Black guy! He's in Kiwami, you already forget?!

(Randomly see him for a 2nd ever time up a tower doe SPOILER. "Yeah I work for Majima now")
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX V-ISM BOB SAGAT 30th Anniversary Joined: Posts: 18,102
    Gimpy wrote: »
    twitter.com/MackenzieAstin/status/941459382864437248
    365505945414926356.png

"You done did it"

big Baller Waistband
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• blueleonblueleon 2018 President Evil Joined: Posts: 2,295
    StockyJam wrote: »
    about an hour ago i got a huge craving for assorted fruit flavor Chicklets gum if yall remember those gums...so i went on ebay to see if there were any and to my surprise i find out the company discontinued the product.

someone on ebay is selling a 5 pack for a benjamin. smdh. shit must be stale af

Why not take your butt outside from the poverty hole you call home, walk to a corner store and buy what damn chicklet there is. Or go to the nearest candy store.
    It's not like you live out in the barren plains of a desert.
    We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody "When I'm on the clock, my opinion is all that matters."=Phantom Angel
    VGM Fridays:

"Impressive"

My friend was a "Super" star wars fan and I would play these mostly at his house.
    I think Super Empire was the best of the three games. It was cool how you could play as Luke,Han/Chewie(Spinning Clothesline lol)
    While this was difficult, it was not unbearable like Ninja Gaiden or the later levels of the first TMNT NES game.

It also had the most overpowered normal attack in a sidescroller - Luke's lightsaber double jump. You could get so much with that attack alone.
    The bosses were big and fun too.

And hey no lootboxes :wgrin:

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,077
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I've been trying since yesterday to get a ticket to watch Star Wars. Shit is sold out in Brooklyn and Manhattan. How many fucking people live here. :mad:

I wanted to watch in VIP and everything was sold out but somehow I found 2 nice seats to VIP tomorrow night for the 10:30 show(absolutely pumped btw). Consider checking VIP to see if thats the route you want to go down. Early and late shows in particular.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,781 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ain't seeing it til Sunday. Shits selling out and that was the day I was able to score. At least my tickets have reserved seats.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    I'm waiting till Monday. Hopefully it will be a little easier once the first weekend passes.

-Jawaharlal Nehru
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 16,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My friend bought tickets on Oct 9th... Two month buffer is definitely required. But at least we got prime seats in IMAX tonight.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I gotta wait until Sunday to possibly get a ticket. This is some bullshit.
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,983 mod
    edited December 2017
    (I might literally be the only person in here who isn't into Star Wars.)

That said, I vaguely hope that it does well critically I guess. If nothing else, then it would be nice if the last movie that Carrie Fisher was in was a good one, unlike so many unfortunate celebrities who "died before their time" whose last movies turned out to be bad to rub salt in the wound.

drizzt360 wrote: »
    @The Damned What is wrong with unspoiled gifs if they're not NSFW? I mean, its not like spoilering them does anything to make your browser run faster. They load no matter what as they are animating right when you unspoiler them.

Also, are you really a virgin?

Uh...the page does load faster for those who, and I know this is a wild concept apparently, don't click said spoilers, especially if they're not all in the same spoiler. It's not even that unspoiled .gifs themselves are the problem. It's whether there's too many of them on same page or the ones used are overly large or, worse, both, like when Sonicabid got into the bad habit of posting a bunch of massive .gifs from whatever FPS game he was really into at the time just because he was genuinely excited. So I understand it happening because of excitement. I'm just trying to keep people mindful where possible, especially since we can all agree that "excitement" is no excuse for posting images that are actually NSFW outside of spoilers.

Also, yes, @drizzt360, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. [/back to being mystified why people are more interested in his nonexistent sex life than him]
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2017
    It really has nothing to do with anything. I was just curious and you didn't have to even answer.

Also, you're wrong about the spoilers. When the page loads so do the gifs, even if they are spoilered.

Edit - is spoilered even a word?

Edit 2 - I didn't even really read your post @The Damned, I just skimmed it. You don't need to type an essay for every post you know?
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 16,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2017
    To me "essay" is five or more paragraphs, so...uh, yeah. I just give lengthy answers to try to be clear about stuff where possible since I don't like making multiple small posts where it can be avoided. Otherwise my post count would be like 40,000 if I divvied up every answer I gave. I know it's not mandatory--it's just how I type.

Also, I know they load when the page comes up. The point is that they then pause, as far as I can tell at least, when the spoiler function kicks in, so the page won't stay slow if it's slowing down at all.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, just so you know @The Damned you're one of those people that I have on ignore. Not the srk function just the I scroll right by your arrogant bullshit.

Finally starting to feel like myself. Getting good sleep and eating good again. Feels good to feel good. lol

Think I may actually play some vidya games today.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
  • StockyJamStockyJam beat me like the bitch that i am Joined: Posts: 6,064
    youre missing out Damned. pussy is the greatest thing in this world. it even caused Adam to get kicked out of Eden. its that good.
    even if sometimes it tries to bite your dick off. it has teeth you know.

i also cant see star wars. forgot to buy tickets online.
    i fucking hate that btw. that you cant just buy tickets at the theater anymore. that you gotta buy tickets way in advance online and make reservations like its a freakin posh restaurant.
    its true that back in the mid 80s you had to be standing in line for hours...a line wrapping around the block like theyre giving out free govt cheese...but this reservation thing seems just as bad.
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If any of you have Amazon Prime, all seasons of both Monk and Psych have been made available.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,317
    How the hell is paying early and strolling into the theater as bad as waiting in line for hours?

What?!?!?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    (I literally have never cared about your opinion, @drizzt360, so...noted again, since you've said that stuff before, but I guess you were too drunk at the time to remember, not that anyone here is surprised about that.)

@StockyJam, I legitimately don't care. If you find pleasure in it without destroying your life or anyone else's, then good for you. It's not for me. If it happens, then it happens. Otherwise I just get genuinely confused any time anyone brings it up and acts like I am "missing out" when they have literally no reason to care and, if anything, then it means more for them in theory.

Yet another failing of humanity is that it cares far too much about other people's sexuality in general.

- P. G. Wodehouse
    axeman61 wrote: »

Off-topic, but what was the song you guys listened to the most this year? For me, it's this. I've played Redbone at least 700 times this year.

that song is in my youtube playlist.
    its dope.
    right now its Rockstar by Post Malone.
    tho i like the unofficial video over the official video where Malone is fighting dudes with a katana which is 1000x stupid as fuck. hilarious dare i say

unofficial vid uses clips from rock concerts which is far better.

Far far better video

Gnarls Barkley's Crazy song and Messer Chups' Shandor Diabolikov gets nods for 2nd most played songs for me.

• DANZANDANZAN Allow you to LIVE. Joined: Posts: 6,697
    Video game music

edited December 2017
    The Damned wrote: »
    (I literally have never cared about your opinion, drizzt360, so...noted again, since you've said that stuff before, but I guess you were too drunk at the time to remember, not that anyone here is surprised about that.)

StockyJam, I legitimately don't care. If you find pleasure in it without destroying your life or anyone else's, then good for you. It's not for me. If it happens, then it happens. Otherwise I just get genuinely confused any time anyone brings it up and acts like I am "missing out" when they have literally no reason to care and, if anything, then it means more for them in theory.

Yet another failing of humanity is that it cares far too much about other people's sexuality in general.

but how do you know for sure its not for you if youve never even tried it? arent you supposed to at least try something once before you decide you dont like it?
    its like deciding you dont like...idk...pistachio ice cream when youve never tried it. you should at least try it to see, before you shun it.

perhaps you just have some psychological issues regarding human physical contact. and thats why youre formulating opinions about something youve never experienced??? but thats just me whippin out pop psychology on someone i dont really know..
    idk.
    and youre right ...more monkey pussy for me.

• crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,317
    Because it doesn't interest him in the slightest. Get over it.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    The Damneds frail ass would never dare step to me. But that would be a good headliner for our fight. lol

-Drizzt Do'Urden

You've come a long way, Roadbuster....
    roadbuster-with-generation-1-roadbuster-robot-1-jpg.jpg
    roadbuster-with-generation-1-roadbuster-vehicle-3-jpg.jpg

-Jawaharlal Nehru
    edited December 2017
    (If it makes him feel better about himself, then it's whatever. At least he's stopped drinking himself to death given he has fucking kids.)

@StockyJam, I've always found that argument risible given that it only ever comes up in the case of heterosexual sex--it's such a double standard. I mean, how are you sure you're not interested in men as well as women if you've never slept with a guy by that same logic? Are you or even can you be sure of your heterosexuality if you've never given sex with another man a try? Etc etc.

For the record, it's not like I've ever said that I would absolutely never sleep with a woman even if so offered by [Insert Whomever You Think is Hottest Here] or that vagina is somehow anathema to me. I'm just not actively pursuing having sex with people in general like most people seem to and I doubt that I ever will; I am also fine with it never happening at this point for the most part. It doesn't mean that I don't think about it from time to time--it's just not a priority for me and I doubt it ever will be.

I'm similarly not saying that I don't have "issues", because of course I do, but not wanting sex to take up such a large part of my life when I feel that it already takes up too much, especially given how often this conversation comes up, is definitely not one of them.
    Post edited by The Damned on

- P. G. Wodehouse
  • KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    drizzt360 wrote: »
    The Damneds frail ass would never dare step to me. But that would be a good headliner for our fight. lol

No one is more frail than a meth and pill addict. I don't know what it is about you coming out of jail were you think you are hard but you are a homeless cockless fuckboi. No wonder your kids hate you and your wife fucked another man in your bed.

How ironic is it that a fucking dirty ass white boy is living off the system, using our tax dollars to supply your addictions and keep your phone on so you can spew your drunk bile on various places around the net.

I hope you fuck your probation up, and end up back in jail only to be raped so viciously that you can never walk again.

Worst of Luck to you, you subhuman filth.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 27,167
    I've been trying since yesterday to get a ticket to watch Star Wars. Shit is sold out in Brooklyn and Manhattan. How many fucking people live here. :mad:
    I gotta wait until Sunday to possibly get a ticket. This is some bullshit.

How the fuck do you not reserve tickets? I reserved mine two weeks ago.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited December 2017
    The Damned wrote: »
    (If it makes him feel about himself, then it's whatever. At least he's stopped drinking himself to death given he has fucking kids.)

StockyJam, I've always found that argument risible given that it only ever comes up when in the case of heterosexual sex--it's such a double standard. I mean, how are you sure you're not interested in men as well as women if you've never slept with a guy by that same logic? Are you or even can you be sure of you heterosexuality if you've never given sex with another man a try? Etc etc.

For the record, it's not like I've ever said that I would absolutely never sleep with a woman even if so offered by [Insert Whoever You Think is Hottest Here] or that vagina is somehow anathema to me. I'm just not actively pursuing having sex with people in general like most people seem to and I doubt that I ever will; I am also fine with it never happening at this point for the most part. It doesn't mean that I don't think about it from time to time--it's just not a priority for me and I doubt it ever will be.

I'm similarly not saying that I don't have "issues", because of course I do, but not wanting sex to take up such a large part of my life when I feel that it already takes up too much, especially given how often this conversation comes up, is definitely not one of them.

wait...are you gay? or virgin? which one is it?
    look...
    as long as you have sex hormones youre gonna have urges and desires. its those urges and desires due to body chemistry that forces you to pop boners.
    what do you do when you catch a hard on?
    i know that you have hypothyroidism like me...and i know it affects your sex drive. decreasing it substantially like me.
    but if you arent completely impotent...then you are gonna have urges.
    what do you do?

waaaaait....how long have you been hypothyroid again? your whole life, since childhood? maybe thats why. my hypothyroidism appeared in my mid 20s...and before my hormone crash that nuked my adrenals, thyroid, and testicles i had a voracious sexual appetite.
    i would jerk off to completion 3x a day every single day before hypothyroidism.
    maybe if youve been hypo since childhood it might explain your lack of interest in sex.
    my brain and body is on two different pages because my body isnt horny but my brain is.
    my brain needs sex often because it got trained that way from being so damn horny when i was young. sooo maybe thats why

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file