SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

24567174

Comments

  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,190
    Manx wrote: »
    A girl that eats ass is a girl gets a pass!

    :tup:

    Pretty sure this is a first date ice breaker
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,012
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 7,017
    edited May 23
    First page?

    Always :cool:
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,836
    If she has huge boobs and they don't have any sag, its most likely fake
    maxresdefault_18.jpg?itok=yprrrzXS

    See here how the boobs drop naturally.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,836
    edited May 23
    Ariana Grande?

    The donut licker that looks like an overgrow 12 year old?

    That is Charlotte McKinney, she looks noting like Ariana Grande
    charlotte10.jpg
    Charlotte McKinney
    MV5BMjAzMDg5MDcyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM5MjkyMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR96,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    Ariana Grande

    No way you can confuse these two people

    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,277 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 23
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Ariana Grande?

    The donut licker that looks like an overgrow 12 year old?

    That is Charlotte McKinney, she looks noting like Ariana Grande
    charlotte10.jpg
    Charlotte McKinney
    MV5BMjAzMDg5MDcyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM5MjkyMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR96,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    Ariana Grande

    No way you can confuse these two people

    hes referring to a couple posts up about the terrorist shit
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,866
    You've come a long way, First Aid (bc this is the FIRST page lol)
    first-aid-with-generation-1-first-aid-robot-jpg.jpg
    first-aid-with-generation-1-first-aid-ambulance-2-jpg.jpg

    I can't be the only person who hates repaints and retools?
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,836
    maxx wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Ariana Grande?

    The donut licker that looks like an overgrow 12 year old?

    That is Charlotte McKinney, she looks noting like Ariana Grande
    charlotte10.jpg
    Charlotte McKinney
    MV5BMjAzMDg5MDcyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM5MjkyMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR96,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    Ariana Grande

    No way you can confuse these two people

    hes referring to a couple posts up about the terrorist shit
    Don't care about that.

    I not going to lose sleep if a 12 year old dies in a 3rd world country.
    Is she still going to be hot years later or she turn out weird looking like the Olson Twins

    If Snick from Nickelodeon is before their time, then she's too young for me.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,870
    edited May 23
    ^

    ^
    Vc2DRr1.jpg


    sonichabeeb trying to run boston?

    1-800-get DAT SQWIGGA

    :bluu: :bluu: :bluu: :bluu: :bluu:

    police emoji
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,190

    Just waggles the wand and says 'callous phallus' or something.

    Bam, babies.
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,863
    New thread before page 666?
    1284067875_top-10-signs-the-devil-exists_7.jpg
    @Pertho's a filthy catholic :mad:

    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Not even late enough this morning and I already had to deal with someone on Twitter who believes Tokyo is smaller than San Francisco. These are easily Google'd facts, brah. Don't look dumb out there.
    This is offensive.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Better not take that condom off in the middle of sex.

    https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/stealthing-laws?utm_term=.qoa6VKgOY#.aue0NPxpA
    This is offensive.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »

    meh. Everything is sexual assault.

    she's drunk? RAPE!!
    she gave consent every other time except for after you finished?RAPE!
    she was fine with it last month, but today? RAPE!
    She just mad because you bragging about hittin it? RAPE!
    You weren't even there, but she still said you were? RAPE!
    Not giving her enough attention? RAPE!
    Caught her riding some new dick because you came home early from work? RAPE! but this time it's the new dick's fault. Maybe.
    bumped into some chick while carrying something heavy? RAPE!
    It's TUESDAY!?!? RAPE!

    Here's a new idea. Let 'em cry wolf until nobody listens anymore. If anyone is taking bets, I still think that the race card will get run into the ground faster, but not by much. I also hope buzzfuckers gets rekt soon. "36 questions for men."

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=36+questions+women+have+for+men

    :bluu: Get rekt buzzfuckers.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm okay if a broad is too drunk to consent. What's wrong with waiting until the next day or another time to try to get it in?

    Level up your game, homie.
    This is offensive.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Reasons why I don't like hiring interns from poor areas.

    Many don't know towns or even countries outside of the US. I had one pull information from business cards acquired from a trip to Geneva a few weeks ago and she couldn't even put them on a spreadsheet correctly. For one, she put the country as "Europe." You're useless to me if you can't google the answer for an address.
    This is offensive.
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    fucking hell.

    all this international bombing and terrorizing got me anxious for my family again.
    need to make a few long distance calls in a bit.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Reasons why I don't like hiring interns from poor areas.

    Many don't know towns or even countries outside of the US. I had one pull information from business cards acquired from a trip to Geneva a few weeks ago and she couldn't even put them on a spreadsheet correctly. For one, she put the country as "Europe." You're useless to me if you can't google the answer for an address.

    You live in a country where people think Sweden and Canada are the "worst countries in the world."

    It's just no excuse if you're looking to work in a mentally-challenging field. You need to know a lot to do workable marketing, one of those things is geography. Granted, I consult a globe every other week when it's a country I've little knowledge about but at least I look. This intern just gave me a spreadsheet that's useless and it's 3 days late. If it were late and she would have gotten it right I would've been okay with that. However, it's three days late AND she might need even more time to familiarize herself with foreign addresses.

    If you can't even bother to admit you don't know something and would rather get it wrong than ask for help, you should be in a much simpler field like cashier.
    This is offensive.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Reasons why I don't like hiring interns from poor areas.

    Many don't know towns or even countries outside of the US. I had one pull information from business cards acquired from a trip to Geneva a few weeks ago and she couldn't even put them on a spreadsheet correctly. For one, she put the country as "Europe." You're useless to me if you can't google the answer for an address.

    You live in a country where people think Sweden and Canada are the "worst countries in the world."

    It's just no excuse if you're looking to work in a mentally-challenging field. You need to know a lot to do workable marketing, one of those things is geography. Granted, I consult a globe every other week when it's a country I've little knowledge about but at least I look. This intern just gave me a spreadsheet that's useless and it's 3 days late. If it were late and she would have gotten it right I would've been okay with that. However, it's three days late AND she might need even more time to familiarize herself with foreign addresses.

    If you can't even bother to admit you don't know something and would rather get it wrong than ask for help, you should be in a much simpler field like cashier.

    Yea, people that can't bother to actually educate themselves and learn something on the job should stick to menial ones.
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,436
    I find it hilarious that so many young people gets their news from BuzzFeed :lol: :lol:

    Anyways, I did not expect to bawl like a baby but Guardians of Galaxy Vol. 2 fatherhood theme was too op. Fukin onions.
    =============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,688
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Reasons why I don't like hiring interns from poor areas.

    Many don't know towns or even countries outside of the US. I had one pull information from business cards acquired from a trip to Geneva a few weeks ago and she couldn't even put them on a spreadsheet correctly. For one, she put the country as "Europe." You're useless to me if you can't google the answer for an address.

    they can't use google?
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I'm okay if a broad is too drunk to consent. What's wrong with waiting until the next day or another time to try to get it in?

    Level up your game, homie.

    ....................This is why.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3599277/man-arrested-failing-save-irish-woman-drowned-holiday-lanzarote/

    Didn't hit, didn't even stay with her, STILL responsible. :tdown: Fuck that shit. her ass was 41 too? Fuck trying to tell me she didn't know better.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,279 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol so bitter.

    That shit is an anomaly and you know it.
    This is offensive.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 23
    I mean... We can all post dumb shit.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-rape-drug-sister-16-year-old-nolan-bruder-sentence-probation-embarrassment-enough-california-a7749691.html
    Judge Follett said he believed the "stigma" of the rape conviction, along with being listed on the sex offenders' register, was enough of a deterrent to deter the man and others in the community.
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 775
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I'm okay if a broad is too drunk to consent. What's wrong with waiting until the next day or another time to try to get it in?

    Level up your game, homie.

    Even though I agree with you, didn't you say it's okay to slip it in on a sleeping woman if you've had sex before?
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »
    I mean... We can all post dumb shit.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-rape-drug-sister-16-year-old-nolan-bruder-sentence-probation-embarrassment-enough-california-a7749691.html
    Judge Follett said he believed the "stigma" of the rape conviction, along with being listed on the sex offenders' register, was enough of a deterrent to deter the man and others in the community.

    California: Because Why should Florida have all the WTF?

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »
    lol so bitter.

    That shit is an anomaly and you know it.

    It's only an anomaly until it keeps happening. Remember this poster?

    http://imgur.com/cIiJ1Sy

    just sayin. Everything's your fault as a man, so avoid risk when possible.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.