^
    Vc2DRr1.jpg

sonichabeeb trying to run boston?

1-800-get DAT SQWIGGA

:bluu: :bluu: :bluu: :bluu: :bluu:

police emoji
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,116

Just waggles the wand and says 'callous phallus' or something.

Bam, babies.
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,791
    New thread before page 666?
    1284067875_top-10-signs-the-devil-exists_7.jpg
    @Pertho's a filthy catholic :mad:

(> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,463 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Not even late enough this morning and I already had to deal with someone on Twitter who believes Tokyo is smaller than San Francisco. These are easily Google'd facts, brah. Don't look dumb out there.
    This is offensive.
    Better not take that condom off in the middle of sex.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/stealthing-laws?utm_term=.qoa6VKgOY#.aue0NPxpA
    This is offensive.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »

meh. Everything is sexual assault.

she's drunk? RAPE!!
    she gave consent every other time except for after you finished?RAPE!
    she was fine with it last month, but today? RAPE!
    She just mad because you bragging about hittin it? RAPE!
    You weren't even there, but she still said you were? RAPE!
    Not giving her enough attention? RAPE!
    Caught her riding some new dick because you came home early from work? RAPE! but this time it's the new dick's fault. Maybe.
    bumped into some chick while carrying something heavy? RAPE!
    It's TUESDAY!?!? RAPE!

Here's a new idea. Let 'em cry wolf until nobody listens anymore. If anyone is taking bets, I still think that the race card will get run into the ground faster, but not by much. I also hope buzzfuckers gets rekt soon. "36 questions for men."

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=36+questions+women+have+for+men

:bluu: Get rekt buzzfuckers.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    I'm okay if a broad is too drunk to consent. What's wrong with waiting until the next day or another time to try to get it in?

Level up your game, homie.
    This is offensive.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Reasons why I don't like hiring interns from poor areas.

Many don't know towns or even countries outside of the US. I had one pull information from business cards acquired from a trip to Geneva a few weeks ago and she couldn't even put them on a spreadsheet correctly. For one, she put the country as "Europe." You're useless to me if you can't google the answer for an address.
    This is offensive.
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    fucking hell.

all this international bombing and terrorizing got me anxious for my family again.
    need to make a few long distance calls in a bit.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
    odin wrote: »

Many don't know towns or even countries outside of the US. I had one pull information from business cards acquired from a trip to Geneva a few weeks ago and she couldn't even put them on a spreadsheet correctly. For one, she put the country as "Europe." You're useless to me if you can't google the answer for an address.

You live in a country where people think Sweden and Canada are the "worst countries in the world."

It's just no excuse if you're looking to work in a mentally-challenging field. You need to know a lot to do workable marketing, one of those things is geography. Granted, I consult a globe every other week when it's a country I've little knowledge about but at least I look. This intern just gave me a spreadsheet that's useless and it's 3 days late. If it were late and she would have gotten it right I would've been okay with that. However, it's three days late AND she might need even more time to familiarize herself with foreign addresses.

If you can't even bother to admit you don't know something and would rather get it wrong than ask for help, you should be in a much simpler field like cashier.
    This is offensive.

You live in a country where people think Sweden and Canada are the "worst countries in the world."

It's just no excuse if you're looking to work in a mentally-challenging field. You need to know a lot to do workable marketing, one of those things is geography. Granted, I consult a globe every other week when it's a country I've little knowledge about but at least I look. This intern just gave me a spreadsheet that's useless and it's 3 days late. If it were late and she would have gotten it right I would've been okay with that. However, it's three days late AND she might need even more time to familiarize herself with foreign addresses.

If you can't even bother to admit you don't know something and would rather get it wrong than ask for help, you should be in a much simpler field like cashier.

Yea, people that can't bother to actually educate themselves and learn something on the job should stick to menial ones.
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,345
    I find it hilarious that so many young people gets their news from BuzzFeed :lol: :lol:

Anyways, I did not expect to bawl like a baby but Guardians of Galaxy Vol. 2 fatherhood theme was too op. Fukin onions.
    =============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,649

they can't use google?
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    I'm okay if a broad is too drunk to consent. What's wrong with waiting until the next day or another time to try to get it in?

....................This is why.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3599277/man-arrested-failing-save-irish-woman-drowned-holiday-lanzarote/

Didn't hit, didn't even stay with her, STILL responsible. :tdown: Fuck that shit. her ass was 41 too? Fuck trying to tell me she didn't know better.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    lol so bitter.

That shit is an anomaly and you know it.
    This is offensive.
    edited May 23
    I mean... We can all post dumb shit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-rape-drug-sister-16-year-old-nolan-bruder-sentence-probation-embarrassment-enough-california-a7749691.html
    Judge Follett said he believed the "stigma" of the rape conviction, along with being listed on the sex offenders' register, was enough of a deterrent to deter the man and others in the community.
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 720

Even though I agree with you, didn't you say it's okay to slip it in on a sleeping woman if you've had sex before?
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
    I mean... We can all post dumb shit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-rape-drug-sister-16-year-old-nolan-bruder-sentence-probation-embarrassment-enough-california-a7749691.html
    Judge Follett said he believed the "stigma" of the rape conviction, along with being listed on the sex offenders' register, was enough of a deterrent to deter the man and others in the community.

California: Because Why should Florida have all the WTF?

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    lol so bitter.

That shit is an anomaly and you know it.

It's only an anomaly until it keeps happening. Remember this poster?

http://imgur.com/cIiJ1Sy

just sayin. Everything's your fault as a man, so avoid risk when possible.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Slurmz wrote: »

Even though I agree with you, didn't you say it's okay to slip it in on a sleeping woman if you've had sex before?

I said if you are currently in a sexual relationship with her! There are boundaries, sir.

My gfs never minded when I woke them up with a poke. Just like I never cried when I woke up to them giving me a blowjob. Shit is better than breakfast.
    This is offensive.
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,791
    A lot of shit.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 23
    @Sonicabid gtfo with your beef with HAX in this forum.

we don't need e-drama in here diluting all of the genius-level discussion that's been happening for at least 2 pages!
    next thing we know, the page loads slow down to a crawl with all that gigantic pics and whatnot.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,640
    So far that activision stock has net me almost a 10% return. Damn if only I had more to invest starting out. If I had put in 10k. I'd be at nearly a 1000 dollar return. Not sure if I should continue to ride it out, or sell at this high
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,817

Sounds less like a poor problem and more like a stupid problem.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,338
    the hax vs sonicabid spat is even worse than me vs epidemic. you two. get over it already.
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 12,144
    I revel in the opportunity to watch Sonicabid shit all over HAX's chest on a daily basis.

Keep up the good work, sir. :coffee:
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,707
    Please do your Sonic family fanfics on sonic forums, gay nigga.

It wasn't jokes about me anymore, or what I said, long ago
    you go into "HAX's mom," so you know this McNugga wish I had a sister.

What kinda digs we got in your stories on SonicHighSchool dick problems.deviantartclub.com? nice house when we play house?
    GO
    HOME
    ROGER
    Been away as a truck driver for 5 months SRK. What have I missed?
    I played roulette with dude said he was a truck driver -- in Vegas for buncha hours.
    I was only using 40 the whole time up and down.

He finally cashed out on a $5 on 1 number and got 5x36 then payout?
    Dealer flipped it to him with his thumb for the $100 piece, lol

He was happy with that and handed me a leftover machine ticket for like $40 too when I ended up 0'ed, since he was too tired to go all the way back out there again. Shoutouts to Guillermo.

> PS>> Man I missed walking by and sitting at a table that had 21 come up 3 of the last 5 times.
    >PPS> They did the ID check, I didn't put down, guy at the table didn't do that number, 21 again.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,707
    "Daily basis"
    He wasn't here or posting for 3 days.

Scatological humor. Leave that to Million. Man, white "niggas" is weird.

online only niggas

da martian
    sonic habeeb

juggalo niggas

martian
    sonichabeeb

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,483
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    So far that activision stock has net me almost a 10% return. Damn if only I had more to invest starting out. If I had put in 10k. I'd be at nearly a 1000 dollar return. Not sure if I should continue to ride it out, or sell at this high

Wait until the previews for the next CoD come out. If the game looks like a hit, hang in there and sell at the peak of the game release cycle.

If it looks like shit, sell immediately.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,649
    tumblr_o1p03yYyvv1uot5keo4_1280.jpg

Lord please have mercy
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • ManxManx I AM THE ANCIENT. I AM THE LAND. Joined: Posts: 22,133 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ariana Grande?

The donut licker that looks like an overgrow 12 year old?

BUT DO HER FEET STINK THO?????

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sorry, all those people dying and this is all I can think of. :rofl:

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    horrific Vegeta art

goddammit HAX why. :bawling:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • ManxManx I AM THE ANCIENT. I AM THE LAND. Joined: Posts: 22,133 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn, this MILF at work. This shit is so fucking wrong, but god damn, this bitch of a director at work caught my attention and I think I caught hers... :bluu: Yeah... I like my job too damn much. But I resisted the petite Latina chick and I will somehow get through this one even though this cunt is obviously a corporate bitch in it for the long haul and I'm not going to be able to get rid of her by switching locations.

Thing is, I'm trying to move up in my company, and having her in my corner could be a boon or a gigantic bust. Also, I don't like fucking where I work. But goddamn, I've been too horny and work is getting crazy. I just deleted 26,000 emails related to data loss today.

I should definitely leave this woman alone, but damn, she's gonna tempt me into trying something. God forbid if she has power issues in one way or another. She's definitely powerful in my org... which is why I say... why me? :looney:

I'm just trying to stay alive and stop hackers. At's all.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life