SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,120 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @million good video. Subscribed, fuck death battles retarded shit.

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 13

Gimpy wrote: »
    The one main reason I would not like for the Boy and Girl Scouts to join together is because of this...

Boy Scouts be all insecure and shit and get rid of these pieces of heaven. :lol:

i was under the impression its just allowing girls to join. not a joining of orgs. lol cant let that happen...those girls out there doin some wild ass projects. Seen some on cybernetics limbs for amputees...wild fuck boy scouts is tryin to hustle popcorn and wash the windows at city hall.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Trump just switched to tryhard mode, we're all fucked.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    @million this shit kills me right here.

The dude they are shitting on sounds like most of the people here.
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,381
    edited October 13
    Goku is Trash and nothing but a punk.

Jiren going to clean his clock.

latest?cb=20170417103259
    You know this dude is just Super Man in a Rubber Mask right?
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,781 mod
    edited October 13
    thurst wrote: »

I am so tempted to comment on this at length...but I also was trying to be serious when I said that I wouldn't talk about politics when possible, so I won't.

All I will say is that it was rather inevitable, unfortunately, given all sabotage of the past seven years and that I don't doubt when his supporters are negatively affected they'll still find a way to blame it on Obama and/or Democrats.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
    Oh man these are great

Mains:
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 13
    The Damned wrote: »

I am so tempted to comment on this at length...but I also was trying to be serious when I said that I wouldn't talk about politics when possible, so I won't.

All I will say is that it was rather inevitable, unfortunately, given all sabotage of the past seven years and that I don't doubt when his supporters are negatively affected they'll still find a way to blame it on Obama and/or Democrats.

Yeah the irony seems lost on his supporters, the same with those who voted for him to magically revive the coal industry in their ramshackle towns.

Although the Affordable Care Act is far from ideal, if I needed it for my well-being, common sense would tell me not to vote against my interests just because it's eponymously labeled after a President I dislike.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,781 mod
    edited October 13
    (*wonders if Hecatom meant to post that in here*)

I still don't understand getting so heated over Death Battle, especially if everyone in here already agrees it's stupid. Sigh.

The Damned wrote: »

Yeah the irony seems lost on his supporters, the same with those who voted for him to magically revive the coal industry in their ramshackle towns.

*snip*

Although the Affordable Care Act is far from ideal, if I needed it for my well-being, common sense would tell me not to vote against my interests just because it's eponymously labeled after a President I dislike.

Not like it's first time they've voted against their own interests while also screwing over (vast amounts of) other people. Oh well. If this goes through, then a bunch of them will literally die from it relatively quickly I imagine. That can't happen soon enough if I'm being bluntly honest about it, especially since in this case they almost literally did to themselves (by proxy)--the lack of sympathy is largely deserved.

If nothing else, then it's definitely one of the weirder ways to commit suicide. I just wish it was a private, personal affair as suicide should be instead of dragging other people into it.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,640
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/kate-beckinsale-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexually-harassed-her-as-a-teenager/ar-AAtlGoA?OCID=ansmsnnews11

i would sexually harass kate as a teen. i remember how awesome her nips looked under clothes.
    i also thought harvey weinstein was gay.
    then i realized i was thinking of harvey fierstein
    oh yea...and,
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/dawsons-creek-star-james-van-der-beek-says-he-was-sexually-harassed-by-older-men/ar-AAtjZt2?OCID=ansmsnnews11

bml.gif
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,469 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    axeman61 wrote: »
    So much harassment shit is coming out thanks to Harvey Weinstein, even famous dudes (Terry Crews, James Van Der Beek) are coming out and saying they were groped before.

Where does this shit end? Is Kermit The Frog going to come out and say Snoop Dogg tried to roll him into a blunt once?

Kermit's oldschool as hell, so It was probably willie nelson that tried to get him.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,311
    Blindknagg wrote: »
    Lol why are you such a shithead?

All those years thirsting for lard butts with more rolls on them than the whole of @SoVi3t's dream girl can't be healthy for a human mind. 287279815826997248.png

Speaking of Soviet, is he ever getting unbanned? Hockey has started again.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,469 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    FrostyAU wrote: »

All those years thirsting for lard butts with more rolls on them than the whole of @SoVi3t's dream girl can't be healthy for a human mind. 287279815826997248.png

Soviet was banned by Wiz. No one can undo the ban but him.

damn. what did he do again?

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,472 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man this self loathing is pathetic.
    If you are pointing your finger at Trump supporters, then at least add that to your genocidal quote.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/10/11/drexel-places-controversial-professor-leave

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,311
    Starhammer wrote: »

-Starhammer-

Pretty sure Preppy said he sent threats to someone. I don't know who or the details.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,911
    edited October 13

Nah, he did some over the top shit involving making threats to folks. So Wiz descended from his higher plane of existence and Zeno'd that ass.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer wrote: »

-Starhammer-

Pretty sure Preppy said he sent threats to someone. I don't know who or the details.

This is offensive.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,296
    BB_Hoody wrote: »

Nah, he did some over the top shit involving making threats to folks. So Wiz descended from his higher plane of existence and Zeno'd that ass.

I think he was drunk when he made the threats. He gets insane when he's drunk.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    People really explaining well known shit to this Alzheimer suffering, I didn't know that they had private prisons but still stan for da white man looking ass dude. He just gonna forget anyways, just like he does whenever he forgets this isn't 2006 and spams the same shitty low res gifs over and over.
    Mains:
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,911
    Shina The Leopard was my girl in Bloody Roar. I like how as the games progressed, she became more feminine while still maintaining that toughness.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sheeeeit, that Death Wish trailer, man... I think that's a classic example of song choice and resulting tone being all wrong. It almost seems like a fairly light-hearted action comedy....instead of what I'd prefer it to be.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    angelpalm wrote: »
    But you can be gay and be in the boy scouts bro.
    Sign me up for some cock docking daddy!
    gay-man-wearing-denim-shorts-and-denim-shirt-and-chains-indoors-j3abyr.jpg

soviet got alt costumes now SNAKE

Producered by Capcom 8.95

UNDERDOG PUT THAT ON A TSHIRT
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

Shina The Leopard was my girl in Bloody Roar. I like how as the games progressed, she became more feminine while still maintaining that toughness.

How did she get more feminine?

You mean personality wise?
    Mains:
    @million this is the best one.

Mains:
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,231
    Didn't you guys watch Eyes Wide Shut? Kubrick has been tryna tell you what's really going on!

• GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,458
    edited October 13
    Happy Friday the 13th!!!

• IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,299
    edited October 13
    Fuck, I thought we'd never get it but they finally released the double-down over here.

Unlike the mcrib this actually lived up to the hype, delicious heart attack in a foil bag thing.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,342
    Had a really weird dream last night.
    I was working with my brother and my father moving some construction tools and materials to the backyard when out of no where one of his brothers and some of his friends came in to help.
    The weird thing is that for some reason his brother was the vocalist of the band Rush and his firends the bandmates. To make thins more nonsensical, Geddy Lee looked more like Freddy Mercury :rofl:
    And it wasn't only that, no, there was a b-plot on my dream, where some random girl who supposedly was my sister was doing some spy work along side with Rick, from Rick and Morty.

The kicker is that i am not really fan of Rush so this shit came out from nowhere.
    Good thing that i don't do drugs :looney:

On the bright side, there was a machine/tool that we were using that i remember very clearly that if being done on real life it could be really useful, gonna check if is actually doable to make something like that.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited October 13
    angelpalm wrote: »

How did she get more feminine?

You mean personality wise?

Personality and appearance. In the first two games. She just rocked boots, military pants and a tank top with fingerless golves. And her personality was very brash and in your face.

Towards the last entry in the series. Her attire became more stylish and feminine with form fitting jeans and jacket and stylish boots, and her personality became less brash and more just confident and tough, but can put on the feminine charm when trying to attract a man she takes intrest in. She IMO is one of the most well developed characters in all of fighting games. She needs more respeck put on her name
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,610
    edited October 13
    Sovi3t threatened Wiz himself, he's never getting his account back.

Hell my old account caught a year ban over something harmless and I was never able to log back into it.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.