SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Idk man, she was all boobs in the first two games. Prefer boobs over that wack ass androgynous look she had later on.

This is a terrible outfit lol
    latest?cb=20080524183523

compared to good old booby outfits she had that also looked better when she ANIMORPHED!!! lol

Guess she had to cover up after she got a boyfriend.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,460
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Idk man, she was all boobs in the first two games. Prefer boobs over that wack ass androgynous look she had later on.

latest?cb=20080524183523

compared to good old booby outfits she had that also looked better when she ANIMORPHED!!! lol

Part 2 was all Tits out...till she ripped your throat out. Jenny was my jam thou. Also the OST was pretty damn good as well.
    Yeah Marvel aka Shina was so sick in those games, fucking friends hated when I used her because she was so fucking diverse. Jenny was pretty nasty too iirc. That last Bloody roar is poo though. They need to remake it and add in some more mechanics.
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,781 mod
    (I'm still waiting for the information, @axeman61. Don't pretend you have a life!

...Actually, wait. Did you ever get that job you spoke about in here? You never said.)

Ugh. It is starting to get visibly smoky at ground level around here. I have to imagine people in the Hills are borderline suffocating at this point given how smoky it looks up there.

So, of course, once I step outside in a mask, I pretty much immediately see people still smoking cigarettes like the assholes they are. Speaking of slow communal suicides by selfish people that the world could do without, gods I hate smokers. I'd dislike them a lot less if they weren't polluting twice over anytime they smoked one by polluting the air and then polluting the soil or the water by carelessly throwing it on the ground or into the street like assholes; hell, I've even seen dumb motherfuckers through it into grass, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if at least a couple of these current California fires turned out to be (incidental) arson, not that it would be easy to tell at this point.

Either way, it would be a lot easier to tolerate as a vice if it only affected the smoker like most other drugs that don't involve a person subsequently getting behind the wheel of a vehicle. [/mini-rant]
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,918

latest?cb=20080524183523

Meh, different strokes for different folks. Although I will agree those blue boots are some bullshit. Look like some boot upgrade in a Zelda game
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,918
    Yeah Marvel aka Shina was so sick in those games, fucking friends hated when I used her because she was so fucking diverse. Jenny was pretty nasty too iirc. That last Bloody roar is poo though. They need to remake it and add in some more mechanics.

I had to spend like 2 hours in training trying to discover her special moves by accident in Bloody Roar 2 because someone thought it was a good idea to release a fighting game without a fucking move list....... I felt like a champion when I figured out her command grab where she flips over you like Yun and Yang.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,396
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Good to see AP still bitter

4406500-0681703392-31941.jpg

Never would happen, Superman shrug off stronger attacks without a scratch.
    If Superman can take Omega beams, a destructo disk would just do nothing more than tickle.

po pimpus wrote:
    That's sad as fuck.
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,460

Horse kicking fools for ring outs was always good.
    edited October 13
    Oh yeah that move was salt inducing lol cause it would counter almost everything. Niggas would throw hella controllers over that shit.

Only thing that made my friends more mad back in the day was me destroying them with Galford or that cheesy little fucker Shizumaru in Samsho. Those Shizumaru crossups are still brutal as fuck even by todays standards.
    Mains:
  • MatriarchMatriarch Lilim Joined: Posts: 2,806
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    The point of Boy scouts is for boys to get away from girls and have a male space where they learn from male mentors, skills that will benefit them in nature and life in general and mature them. Adding girls to the equation defeats the purpose of the scouts. yes there are a very rare few that are gay in the boy scouts, but the vast majority are not. See this is why we got niggas out here who can't even change a flat tire, or know jack shit about tools. Just gotta be around women 24/7. Try to get a nigga to do something like Boy scouts, "Being around nothing but dudes? nigga you gay fuck outta here with that"

I guess I really don't understand this.

I've wanted to have time away from certain people or have time alone, but I've never wanted to get away from a group of people based on their sex.

So maybe you can help me understand. Why would a guy need to get away from females?
    edited October 13
    Matriarch wrote: »
    The point of Boy scouts is for boys to get away from girls and have a male space where they learn from male mentors, skills that will benefit them in nature and life in general and mature them. Adding girls to the equation defeats the purpose of the scouts. yes there are a very rare few that are gay in the boy scouts, but the vast majority are not. See this is why we got niggas out here who can't even change a flat tire, or know jack shit about tools. Just gotta be around women 24/7. Try to get a nigga to do something like Boy scouts, "Being around nothing but dudes? nigga you gay fuck outta here with that"

I guess I really don't understand this.

I've wanted to have time away from certain people or have time alone, but I've never wanted to get away from a group of people based on their sex.

So maybe you can help me understand. Why would a guy need to get away from females?

Same reason why sometimes women would want to get away from men. Sometimes you need a break from the opposite sex. Be it to focus on self improvement and improve the quality of your life. Maybe just don't want to deal with the typical behavior of the opposite sex for a bit, etc. Nothing personal. I know me personality I wouldn't have accomplished the things I have or be doing what i'm doing, if I was more focused on women, rather than just being on my grind. My brothers however? They're not losers or anything, but they'd be in much better positions in life, if the distraction of women was removed and they had to just focus on themselves at a younger age.

Hell honestly I wouldn't say i was focused on my grind by choice. I was just socially awkward as fuck in High school and in my early 20's and had no luck with the ladies. So I had no choice but to focus on me. If I had game like my brothers I would have ended up with a kid(s) and baby mamma(s) too

Maybe it's different for ya ladies IDK. But us guys? We tend to change up even if it's just a slight change if a woman is around and the possibility of sex is there.

@angelpalm We were having a good chat, bonding over our fondness of Shina from bloody Roar. And now we're back on that ( If you ain't around women 24/7 u gay ) childishness. I bet you still say no homo.
    Why would prepubescent teens want to get away from the opposite sex? This dude keeps saying women and men but what do adults have to do with this conversation lol wtf bro stop projecting.
    Mains:
    OK I do keep skipping over that detail of pre teens rather than adults, my bad. There's nothing wrong with pre teen boys being around pre teen girls in general. But when you remove girls from the picture. A young boy is much more focused and coachable. This is why Boy scouts is the boy scouts. Or was. I highly doubt those boys in the scouts will be as focused and determined on the task at hand when they are sneaking out at night to meet with the girls, childish flirting during activities and what not.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,478 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm going to ask the same question here that I asked in the other thread: "If girls are allowed to join the boy scouts, are boys allowed to join the Girl Scouts?"

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,035
    Most scouting organisations around the world are co-ed :coffee:
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • The MartianThe Martian We Out Here. Joined: Posts: 12,263
    Implying things like being able to change a fucking tire is an exclusively male skill.

Jesus fucking Christ.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
  • rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede ({「決最終戦奥義」}) Joined: Posts: 3,415
    It is
    edited October 13
    OK I do keep skipping over that detail of pre teens rather than adults, my bad. There's nothing wrong with pre teen boys being around pre teen girls in general. But when you remove girls from the picture. A young boy is much more focused and coachable. This is why Boy scouts is the boy scouts. Or was. I highly doubt those boys in the scouts will be as focused and determined on the task at hand when they are sneaking out at night to meet with the girls, childish flirting during activities and what not.

Anime has taught me that sneaking out to peek at the girls side of the hot springs is supposed to be a part of every boys childhood. Why would you deny them this? Why bro?

You that lame ass dude that probably snitches whenever they find that perfect hole in the wall to peep through old hating ass.
    Mains:
    Implying things like being able to change a fucking tire is an exclusively male skill.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Don't do that, that's not what I meant. Of course there are women out here who can change a flat tire. But the difference is it's not expected of them. Where as it is expected of a man. And most women while they can do for themselves, still like for a man to be capable of doing such things. She can change her own flat tire if need be, but it's nice to have a man who can do it for her. Because a woman is gonna feel some type of way if she has to get her hands dirty doing it. She gonna look at her man like "Fuck do I have you around for?"

Jesus fucking Christ.

Don't do that, that's not what I meant. Of course there are women out here who can change a flat tire. But the difference is it's not expected of them. Where as it is expected of a man. And most women while they can do for themselves, still like for a man to be capable of doing such things. She can change her own flat tire if need be, but it's nice to have a man who can do it for her. Because a woman is gonna feel some type of way if she has to get her hands dirty doing it. She gonna look at her man like "Fuck do I have you around for?"

I mean changing a tire isn't some hard feat to begin with lol.

Here, it takes like a few minutes for anyone to learn how.

https://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2015/07/15/how-to-change-a-tire/
    Mains:

Anime has taught me that sneaking out to peek at the girls side of the hot springs is supposed to be a part of every boys childhood. Why would you deny them this? Why bro?

You that lame ass dude that probably snitches whenever they find that perfect hole in the wall to peep through old hating ass.

Negro no one said to keep young boys away from young girls. I said in general it's just fine for them to be together. but parents put their young boys in the boy scouts for a reason. And it is not to mingle with girls. Time and place for everything is all. Outside of the boys scouts? Sure, during boy scouts? Boys should be focused on becoming capable, skilled, mature young men with the distraction of the opposite sex removed to better accomplish this.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,435
    If I wanted to be away from someone or a group of people, I would do that. I don't need a certain club to do that.

Besides why didn't they just merge both scouts? Isn't the whole purpose of the scouts just to appreciate nature, our world and to learn the practical skills that help us function? Everything I learned in the short time I was there was also given a real world purpose which would help me understand important things like emergency preparation, problem solving and a taste of leadership. I think both men and women can benefit from one place.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,478 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 13
    Wasted wrote: »

That doesn't look like a yes or a no.

EDIT: I'm fucking crying watching these SF5 nude mods on YouTube. :rofl: If the Mika Buttslap was triggering, I can only imagine what this is doing to the SJW crowd.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.

Negro no one said to keep young boys away from young girls. I said in general it's just fine for them to be together. but parents put their young boys in the boy scouts for a reason. And it is not to mingle with girls. Time and place for everything is all. Outside of the boys scouts? Sure, during boy scouts? Boys should be focused on becoming capable, skilled, mature young men with the distraction of the opposite sex removed to better accomplish this.

Why is the opposite sex a distraction?

If anything adding girls would make the average boy more eager to be as masculine as possible. Gotta show them you are the best knot tier and flower picker after all. I think they should just merge them shits so you can get the popcorn and the cookies all in one go.
    Mains:
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,303
    Of course Vegeta needs Majin assist to even tangle with Superman. Scrub would lose to Aquaman without it.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    I mean if it works out then it works out. Cool beans. But Star Hammer made a good point about how boys aren't aloud in the girl scouts. What's that about? I don't see how the two could merge when you have people that are scared to death of boys joining the girl scouts
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,035
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Wasted wrote: »

That doesn't look like a yes or a no.

-Starhammer-

Cos it aint :p

Scouting was indeed conceived as a boys-only movement. Girls took an interest pretty quickly as well, and so Lord Baden-Powell set up the Girl Guides (aka Girl Scouts) in conjunction with his sister.

Most Boy Scout movements became co-ed and removed just removed "boy" from the name. There's a handful of Girl Guide organisations that are co-ed, apparently.

I went through Cubs to Scouts to "Venturers" (our version of the next group up from Scouts), it's been co-ed here since 1971.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Icy Black DeepIcy Black Deep Still training... Joined: Posts: 1,443
    I mean if it works out then it works out. Cool beans. But Star Hammer made a good point about how boys aren't aloud in the girl scouts. What's that about? I don't see how the two could merge when you have people that are scared to death of boys joining the girl scouts
    Despite the fact they both have "Scouts" in their name Boy Scouts of America and Girl Scouts of the United States of America are two separate organizations that make their own decisions.
    New Jersey
    CHIEfy wrote: »
    I want to fucking vomit.

They're making a Teen Titans GO movie. I would rather livestream myself watching My Little Pony while hugging a Fluttershy plushie and sucking my thumb than watch an episode of TTG.

This shit makes me sick. :s

Yeah TTG is pissing me off. I turn on Cartoon Network and from like all morning through early afternoon it's nothing but TTG reruns. Like WTF!? And it's not like it was a Marathon. This is every fucking day! Like damn I think folks would like some Steven Universe or We Bare Bears reruns too.
    People still watch Cartoon Network?

They have literally one good show and you can watch it on their website or youtube for free.
    Mains: