SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

1258259261263264284

Comments

  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 7,223
    Damned's avatar reminds me of those old Duane & Brando raps. Most of them were trash, but the Megaman one was legit.

    "Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane!
    It's Airman bitch and I'm bringin the pain!"

    :rofl:
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,823

    I sit about 9-10 ft away from the tv/ps4.
    I normally have an old Kenwood "pre-packaged" 5.1 home theatre setup that I use for sound for bluray movies and ps4.
    It doesnt have any bluetooth functionality so I dont know if i could even use the bt wireless headphones on it.
    I wouldnt mind using long cords as long as they fit into a standard headphone jack on the front of the receiver.

    I intend to use it 90% in the house and maybe 10% on occasional roadtrips to Atlanta/Miami with my android phone (5 or 8hr trips)

    Gotcha. I have a few suggestions:

    1) Sony MDR7506 - These are classic Studio quality headphones. They have good seal around the ear to block out outside noise and good sound quality. It should be a good can for Movies and Gaming. They're $80.

    2) Audio Technica M40x (or M30x) - Underrated pair of cans that are quite good at anything you throw at them. They have less "warmth" in sound compared to the much known about (and loved) M50x, but they're still really good closed back cans. Comfortable, reliable, good build quality and shuts out sound. The M40x is more expensive at $100, but they have a detachable cable which is easy to buy a replacement in case you get a short in them. They M30x is cheaper at $80, but no detachable cable.


    3) Shure SRH440 - Might not be exactly what you're looking for but they're good quality. These are for studio audio monitoring (like the Sony's) but they sound a bit more neutral than "warm" in comparison to the Sony headphones, they're okay on the soundstage department which is important for gaming.


    If I had to pick just one of them I'd suggest going for the Audio Technica M40x. They are fantastic and will suit your needs perfectly, right now they're on sale on GuitarCenters website for $80 which is a great deal.

    @Dangerous J

    I want to toss in that Massdrop has the AKG M220 Pro Headphones for $49.99 it has a detachable 3 Meter cord
    https://www.massdrop.com/buy/47797

    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

    "There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,482
    RUMOR: 20th century Fox is in talks to sell a majority of itself to disney

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html
    21st Century Fox has been holding talks to sell most of the company to Walt Disney Co., leaving behind a media company tightly focused on news and sports, according to people familiar with the situation.

    The talks have taken place over the last few weeks and there is no certainty they will lead to a deal. The two sides are not currently talking at this very moment, but given the on again, off again nature of the talks, they could be revisited.

    For Fox, the willingness to engage in sale talks with Disney stems from a growing belief among its senior management that scale in media is of immediate importance and there is not a path to gain that scale in entertainment through acquisition. The company is said to believe that a more tightly focused group of properties around news and sports could compete more effectively in the current marketplace


    Heard talks have stalled or Deadpool is planning a youtube rebuttal as we speak. Either way House of Mouse is coming for all of us.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 7
    The Damned wrote: »
    ...

    I think the most difficult thing about trying to think of a ridiculous enough drawback for superpowers is that the realization that unless the power itself is incredibly lame and comes with either an incredibly degrading, incredibly painful, or incredibly immoral (to the person) drawback, the majority of people would likely still take it even if the boost in ability was ultimately relatively minor. I mean, we both read One Piece--well, I haven't read it in apparently four years at this point--and not being able to swim that world is a pretty big deal, yet people still knowingly eat random Devil Fruits even though you might get a completely underwhelming power for the trade off. At the same, we both pretty much agree with what Lucci said that you are unlikely to get outright weaker even if the power you got is rather lame. Same thing applies in basically any world where you having even a lame power won't get you automatically hunted down like Marvel's, @white shadow.

    Well seeing how 70% of black Americans can't swim I guess eating a Devil Fruit wouldn't be a drawback for them anyway lol. (I can swim fortunately) Ah to be a Logia in the real world, a black dude could finally be as belligerent as snobby white motorists and not worry about getting OTG'd with 9mm to death by the cops.



    Oh stereotypes, sadly they exist for a reason.

    So realistically, would you chose any of those powers I listed Sir Damned?
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

    " Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,985
    ( Discussion about working retail )

    Yeah, I feel bad for anyone who is in a position where they basically have no choice but to work retail or fast food that is above the age of 24. It's one thing to go through that BS as a teen or early 20's/ college age. But once you hit those mid 20's. It kinda hurts your pride to have to be working such jobs. Like ya said, employers in those fields take advantage of folks desperation. I did Mc Donald's, Kroger, Home Depot, AppleBee's. Majority of them made me feel like I was wasting my life. However I will give some love to Home Depot. They actually did give bonuses out every quarter depending on how well the store did, and you can actually learn some worth while stuff while working there.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My friends and I always were trying to create superpowers with ridiculous drawbacks to test just how "thirsty" we'd be to get superpowers even if it came with a serious price.

    A few of my favorites:

    -You have the abilities of TAS Superman except super speed, but it activates solely wearing Victoria's Secret bra and panties... and nothing else. Also when you fly you can only go speeds equivalent of your fastest sprint on land, that way people can still see that you're wearing women's lingerie if you're flying low enough (high altitude will be freezing). No zipping around with blinding speeds. Also if any part of the ensemble falls off or gets damaged, you're instantly depowered.

    -You have telekinetic abilities rivaling that of Jean Grey, but every time you use it you have a 50% chance of inducing debilitating testicular torsion that you can't unmend with your powers and needs surgery to fix. Also if you use your powers longer than 3 minutes straight the side effect automatically occurs as well.

    -You have super speed but no invulnerability/aura protecting you. Your power activates when you're sprinting at your max speed then you suddenly boost to running 75mph+ the instant you do. Also wearing any sort of protection (helmets, knee/armpads, multiple layers of clothing, etc.) inhibits your power.
    Of course I tend to think of this stuff in great detail so you know I was going to be all over this like flies on shit...

    I'll take #1 for sure. The way I see it..having those powers actually does outweigh the silliness of being seen in the lingerie. The only real downside is that you lose power if your lingerie is damaged....haha suddenly becoming a weak human again simply because I got a rip in my stockings..? Perhaps that would call for some tape or something to make sure it all stays in tact. Also, there's the idea of wearing flesh-toned lingerie, I guess....some people may be more comfortable being seen "naked" than being seen in lingerie... and at a glance, with good enough flesh-tone material, you'd just look like some crazy naked dude who's apparently an exhibitionist....or you could actually paint your entire body some weird color and get lingerie that matches that...that way it also works as a disguise....let's say you get painted red from head to toe, and get the red lingerie...there ya go....with body-paint you could probably get some creative designs going on to visually distract from the reality that you're wearing bra/panties.

    #2 is horrible...I'll pass on that.

    I could deal with the 3rd one...moving at "just" 75 mph is still "slow" enough that you'd be able to react to things, I'd think. If it was Flash or Quicksilver-level speed then I think it would be a problem to not also have super agility and reaction time and some super durability. Also, to play it even safer, I'd stick to using my superspeed in more wide open areas where there's not much stuff in the way.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,540
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    ( Discussion about working retail )

    Yeah, I feel bad for anyone who is in a position where they basically have no choice but to work retail or fast food that is above the age of 24. It's one thing to go through that BS as a teen or early 20's/ college age. But once you hit those mid 20's. It kinda hurts your pride to have to be working such jobs. Like ya said, employers in those fields take advantage of folks desperation. I did Mc Donald's, Kroger, Home Depot, AppleBee's. Majority of them made me feel like I was wasting my life. However I will give some love to Home Depot. They actually did give bonuses out every quarter depending on how well the store did, and you can actually learn some worth while stuff while working there.

    Tell me about it. I worked at a Toys R Us little over two years and the store manager expect me to give up my life for the store when the pay and hours were shit. I often had to do shit that wasn't apart of my job description. I thank the heavens I found something else at the right time.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,886 mod
    I am legitimately surprised that Toys R' Us is still open. I thought it would have gone the way of FAO Schwarz by now.

    The Damned wrote: »
    ...

    I think the most difficult thing about trying to think of a ridiculous enough drawback for superpowers is that the realization that unless the power itself is incredibly lame and comes with either an incredibly degrading, incredibly painful, or incredibly immoral (to the person) drawback, the majority of people would likely still take it even if the boost in ability was ultimately relatively minor. I mean, we both read One Piece--well, I haven't read it in apparently four years at this point--and not being able to swim that world is a pretty big deal, yet people still knowingly eat random Devil Fruits even though you might get a completely underwhelming power for the trade off. At the same, we both pretty much agree with what Lucci said that you are unlikely to get outright weaker even if the power you got is rather lame. Same thing applies in basically any world where you having even a lame power won't get you automatically hunted down like Marvel's, @white shadow.

    Well seeing how 70% of black Americans can't swim I guess eating a Devil Fruit wouldn't be a drawback for them anyway lol. (I can swim fortunately) Ah to be a Logia in the real world, a black dude could finally be as belligerent as snobby white motorists and not worry about getting OTG'd with 9mm to death by the cops.

    Geez. I forgot that about video. Gods, that cop was goddamn Zen.

    I suppose it would be "funny" if he was secretly super racist though. I wonder if he's still in that job....

    Oh stereotypes, sadly they exist for a reason.

    So realistically, would you chose any of those powers I listed Sir Damned?

    Of the three you listed, the only one I would realistically pick would be the third one, though maybe I'd pick the first one if I could call myself "Horrorshow" since that's basically what everyone would be seeing once they gaze upon my basically naked body and despair.

    Still, the third one is easily the "best" of the three, especially if you can still use it at an inhibited capacity with protection. Just being able to move twice as fast as basically anyone else, presumably even while fully inhibited by protection would be very useful even if you weren't at your max speed.

    Honestly, with the current restrictions, the only way I could see not taking the third ability even if 75+ mph is "slow" for super speed was if it realistically taxed your metabolism and your body basically collapsed under itself after just a second or two since humans are pitifully weak like that.

    Would you take any of those powers, Sir @white shadow? Also, have you read or heard of that superhero comic book, Empowered? I haven't read it myself and pretty much everything I know about it comes from smatterings of stuff through TVTropes, but the first ability you listed based on losing power via clothing damage instantly reminded me of that.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

    "Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • YunaYuna Can I be a social justice cleric or something instead? Joined: Posts: 7,515
    Re: retail, particularly Target
    For those of us who like guys, you wouldn't believe the amount of barely legal white meat that gets hired for seasonal work. I've been trying to plow my way through the 18-22 demo with varying degrees of success. Not as many girls, though. Just one, really, and since I don't like my ladies as young as my fellas, I think she'll have to do. Going back for seconds, thirds, and anything else, though, make no goddamn mistake.
    "It's high time for intellectually honest people to call out reflexive anti-PC posturing as being-- for the most part-- exactly what it is: a cowardly rhetorical defense mechanism employed by bullies who lack the courage of their own convictions. If you want to be a jerk? Fine. Be a jerk. But don't pretend like you're storming the gates of Mordor when all you're doing is spitting off the overpass."
    --Bob Chipman
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    haha, oh that vid with the guy launching himself into the table...this dude did the E. Honda flying headbutt for real on that table...then the scream... goddamn, man... I've been laughing at this shit for probably 30 minutes now. :rofl: haha that table is all busted up now from the force of his skull. There will never be a time when videos like this aren't hilarious.

    I still remember that vid of the dude from... I think it was that show "Ridiculousness" on mtv... he did the typical skater move where you try to grind down the rail on your board...and of course the board slipped and he fell TAINT-FIRST on that goddamn rail...he actually bounced and hit face-first on the sidewalk, screaming like "OH MY GOD, DUDE!" Big surprise here is that this guy was actually black! :lol: That's one reason it stands out in my memory, aside from the visual being one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television.

    In other news---"Argent" has another update on DSP
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,540
    The Damned wrote: »
    I am legitimately surprised that Toys R' Us is still open. I thought it would have gone the way of FAO Schwarz by now.

    It's going to. Toys R Us filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy two months ago. Chase gave the company $3.1 billion to keep them in operation for the holiday season and hope they can dig themselves out of their grave.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,540
    edited November 7
    Not for video games. In the store I worked for, tags are reserved for stuff that's too big to have on the sales floor.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,270
    Toys r us hasn’t done the tag thing for video games in over a decade. If not longer.

    I remember that shit when I was a kid and thought it was the weirdest thing to do
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

    Negro Install

    The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

    Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy


  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,678
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    ( Discussion about working retail )

    Yeah, I feel bad for anyone who is in a position where they basically have no choice but to work retail or fast food that is above the age of 24. It's one thing to go through that BS as a teen or early 20's/ college age. But once you hit those mid 20's. It kinda hurts your pride to have to be working such jobs. Like ya said, employers in those fields take advantage of folks desperation. I did Mc Donald's, Kroger, Home Depot, AppleBee's. Majority of them made me feel like I was wasting my life. However I will give some love to Home Depot. They actually did give bonuses out every quarter depending on how well the store did, and you can actually learn some worth while stuff while working there.

    Its crazy hearing stories of people with high level college degrees flipping shirts at Macy's Fuck that, I've done enough time in retail hell to realize that shit will be and should be past tense. And to add to it, holiday season is right around the corner, having to listen to that on repeat, every working day for months is soul crushing.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    haha that brought back some memories... I remember that's how the other big place "Children's Palace" did things too... the games weren't actually there; you had to take the card or whatever and they get it for you.

    *I changed my avatar on Switch recently..and remembered that I had a Hitler mii I named "H-Dawg". I'll admit I have quite a terrible sense of humor.

    hahaha holy shit, man...I'm listening to the lastest Collider movie-talk episode...so Tyrese threatening to not come back to the next Fast/Furious movie if Rock is in there? :lol: Bruhhhh please. You're really going to walk away from that financial gravy train? What other roles do you have lined up? :get_outta_here: Is his character even really that crucial to the franchise? I have never cared for those movies but I'm kinda doubting it.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,003
    • Well, there goes crotchpunchas self-serving claim of 'so, no, who cares, he only did that once. I'm talking about how much i hate VIPER'
    • Sonichabeeb posting giant retarded doom gifs and doom gif mod equivalents nobody asked for, again.
    • STUPID FUCKING zoolander type shit about his STUPID FUCKING 1P INDIE GAMES
    • Like, literally enabling the terrorischmoes to win. If you don't know. You better ask somebody.

    doesn't he know the cool move for internet posts is stupid fucking gifs from tumblr at the end of the post that nobody will ever remember,
    literally the milhouse of posts

    sean-fury-pop-locking-o.gif


    XMEN
    vs.
    Sean
    Fury
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,278
    edited November 7
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I'm back.

    Everyone that frequents the Infinite DLC thread is a Cottonelle soft bitch and belong on NeoGAF. That entire forum can gargle on my nutsack.

    FUCK CAPCPOM.

    Carry on.

    The site has not been the same without you, po.




    @angelpalm @Manx (come back, Shane!)

    This reply serves as a shining example of True Neutral. Or True Bi, or, @Manx again.

    Why do we lose so many of the good ones?

    Rise from yo grave, nasty @Manx
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    In honor of Po's return, Fans toys has done him homage...

    BEHOLD!
    KOOT (3P MP KUP)
    cDPKtfK.jpg
    759pa7l.jpg
    9zK84tQ.jpg

    Did they seriously rename him as "Koot"? :wtf:

    .....................and give him a cigar? :wtf:

    Next we'll have Arcee in a virgin killer sweater to cover her headlights.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,277
    edited November 7
    This is a third party product, they can't use official names.

    The cigar comes from the IDW Comics:

    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cy-gar
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 7
    Million wrote: »
    My friends and I always were trying to create superpowers with ridiculous drawbacks to test just how "thirsty" we'd be to get superpowers even if it came with a serious price.

    A few of my favorites:

    -You have the abilities of TAS Superman except super speed, but it activates solely wearing Victoria's Secret bra and panties... and nothing else. Also when you fly you can only go speeds equivalent of your fastest sprint on land, that way people can still see that you're wearing women's lingerie if you're flying low enough (high altitude will be freezing). No zipping around with blinding speeds. Also if any part of the ensemble falls off or gets damaged, you're instantly depowered.

    -You have telekinetic abilities rivaling that of Jean Grey, but every time you use it you have a 50% chance of inducing debilitating testicular torsion that you can't unmend with your powers and needs surgery to fix. Also if you use your powers longer than 3 minutes straight the side effect automatically occurs as well.

    -You have super speed but no invulnerability/aura protecting you. Your power activates when you're sprinting at your max speed then you suddenly boost to running 75mph+ the instant you do. Also wearing any sort of protection (helmets, knee/armpads, multiple layers of clothing, etc.) inhibits your power.
    Of course I tend to think of this stuff in great detail so you know I was going to be all over this like flies on shit...

    I'll take #1 for sure. The way I see it..having those powers actually does outweigh the silliness of being seen in the lingerie. The only real downside is that you lose power if your lingerie is damaged....haha suddenly becoming a weak human again simply because I got a rip in my stockings..? Perhaps that would call for some tape or something to make sure it all stays in tact. Also, there's the idea of wearing flesh-toned lingerie, I guess....some people may be more comfortable being seen "naked" than being seen in lingerie... and at a glance, with good enough flesh-tone material, you'd just look like some crazy naked dude who's apparently an exhibitionist....or you could actually paint your entire body some weird color and get lingerie that matches that...that way it also works as a disguise....let's say you get painted red from head to toe, and get the red lingerie...there ya go....with body-paint you could probably get some creative designs going on to visually distract from the reality that you're wearing bra/panties.

    #2 is horrible...I'll pass on that.

    I could deal with the 3rd one...moving at "just" 75 mph is still "slow" enough that you'd be able to react to things, I'd think. If it was Flash or Quicksilver-level speed then I think it would be a problem to not also have super agility and reaction time and some super durability. Also, to play it even safer, I'd stick to using my superspeed in more wide open areas where there's not much stuff in the way.

    Ah but Million, that's why I specifically mentioned Victoria's Secret bra and panties combo and nothing else. Paint would act as an extra covering. A real loophole would be tattoos since they are technically under the dermis, you could get a full body tat to distract from the bra and panties. Also, if you could find flesh toned bra and panties that would be good but if your panties got ripped by a tree branch or your bra strap was torn by a bullet you could essentially fall to your doom or suffer permanent paralysis. It would be interesting if someone paralyzed from the neck down still decided on wearing the "costume", their paralyzed body awkward dangling in the air attached to a super strong head whilst flying around. Lol
    The Damned wrote: »
    Would you take any of those powers, Sir @white shadow? Also, have you read or heard of that superhero comic book, Empowered? I haven't read it myself and pretty much everything I know about it comes from smatterings of stuff through TVTropes, but the first ability you listed based on losing power via clothing damage instantly reminded me of that.

    I'd definitely take the super speed. Although I think the risks of going from 12 to 75mph in an instant was vastly understated, with 75moh being just the starting speed since you could go much faster, like Quicksilver range. You will instantly be going highway speeds and have to react, which could be overcome with practice, but if you trip on a pebble or the sole of your shoe collapsed going that speed you're going to end up looking like bloody beef jerky. And when I said wearing protection inhibited your super speed I meant inhibited completely. Also, I forgot to add when you slow down you do so according to real world physics and not some speed force insta-stop mechanic, so you'll have to judge how much clearance you need to slow to a full stop.

    Still, I could still make due with the power if I chose like a long, desolate stretch of road to travel cross country.

    giphy.gif

    Btw for some reason I can't @ you Damned.
    Post edited by white shadow on
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

    " Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,003
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Society is making me want to go off the grid. Just stack enough cash to buy some land out in Alaska. And just leave society alone

    Do it

    Please live in the alaskan bush
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,360
    edited November 7
    d
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I'm back.

    Everyone that frequents the Infinite DLC thread is a Cottonelle soft bitch and belong on NeoGAF. That entire forum can gargle on my nutsack.

    FUCK CAPCPOM.

    Carry on.

    This time try to remember, if you get banned in MvCland you get banned in real places too.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

    "I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,003
    edited November 7

    Ah but Million, that's why I specifically mentioned Victoria's Secret bra and panties combo and nothing else. Paint would could as an extra covering. A real loophole would be tattoos since they are technically under the dermis, you could get a full body tat to distract from the bra and panties. Also, if you could find flesh toned bra and panties that would be good but if your panties got ripped by a tree branch or your bra strap was torn by a bullet you could essentially fall to your doom or permanent paralysis.
    Nobody is going to be fighting villains with these restrictions and stipulations. You've read this thread.

    From coke habits, big nasty girls who don't wipe their butts and probably cannot reach around the silicon inject'aries, and talking about tonguing that area in order to get more infection contraction.

    To Rocky Horror movie shows for Halloween

    & 6667 posts about "HATING TRANNIES" that nobody ever even brought up but them, every single time they were the first to do so, in the most open projecting anyone's ever seen. Male FGC tranny. Female FGC tranny. McRib returns for a reunion, tranny conspiracy. VG forum Fanfics the new handout pamphlets.

    You know exactly what these "people" around here are going to be doing. Transporting themselves directly to the next animal suit diaper hunt and the unfortunate hotel that let them in. (Another one was let in the doors, you think you got rid of stupid fucking racist danomighty, but here comes darksakul to replace him, and that thread over there got a "Furry here. Eat shit. (Like i do, cuz I'm pretending to be an animal and they always do that)"
    It would be interesting if someone paralyzed from the neck down still decided on wearing the "costume", their paralyzed body awkward dangling in the air attached to a super strong head whilst flying around. Lol
    Leave Broly Legs alone.

    Due to new instated rules, by what a real olympic committee or some dumb shit, he just became an E-Athlete and can wear these manboob suppling "Athletic" shirts. Bet he'll have the sickest ramp 'walk' entrance songs tho.

    STEP OFF - Hallelujah HOLLA BACK
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,516
    So cricket season is back. An Indian friend of mine who owns the local servo convinced me to come out. I can bowl fast but haven't played in years. Anyway, so I run up to do a few practice overs and now my knee is sore as fuck. I can't bowl anywhere near as fast as I used to either. I'm thinking I'm perhaps too old for this shit. Might just get pissed in the clubhouse and eat curry.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I'm back.

    Everyone that frequents the Infinite DLC thread is a Cottonelle soft bitch and belong on NeoGAF. That entire forum can gargle on my nutsack.

    FUCK CAPCPOM.

    Carry on.

  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

    Ah but Million, that's why I specifically mentioned Victoria's Secret bra and panties combo and nothing else. Paint would act as an extra covering. A real loophole would be tattoos since they are technically under the dermis, you could get a full body tat to distract from the bra and panties. Also, if you could find flesh toned bra and panties that would be good but if your panties got ripped by a tree branch or your bra strap was torn by a bullet you could essentially fall to your doom or suffer permanent paralysis. It would be interesting if someone paralyzed from the neck down still decided on wearing the "costume", their paralyzed body awkward dangling in the air attached to a super strong head whilst flying around. Lol
    One thing I thought of just now... and I think it would make sense---what if putting on a new pair of bra/panties would fix the injuries? It would be like a supernatural healing effect in that it restores you to that Superman status once again, since your previous outfit was damaged. Then again, if one were paralyzed, that would call for an unfortunate situation where you need someone else to put bra/panties on you.

    *oh my goodness Ashley Mova had those glasses on again in this episode of Movie Talk
    :wow: She's another one that hails from... The Next Dimension... no way she is a mortal human. Lawd have mercy that one is somethin' else :sweat:
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 7
    Potential Autobiography titles
    Razor Jokes

    El Diablo sin Verga!
    Dial "M" for Maricon
    30 seconds over Channing Tatum


    Daboog Jokes:

    I came, I MRSAW, I conquered! (the buffet)
    BB Hoody vs E. Honda: Clash of Titans!
    Lady Precious' Lover
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

    "There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,278
    edited November 7
    Infernoman wrote: »
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/taylor-swift-in-trouble-with-the-aclu-after-threatening-critic/ar-AAuw1Qw?OCID=ansmsnnews11

    Taylor Swift’s album rollout is not going as planned. On Monday, the ACLU of Northern California sent a letter to Swift’s attorney stating that her camp tried to silence and intimidate a critic. The story is incredible and bizarre: Apparently, Swift’s attorney threatened a writer at the little-known leftist culture blog PopFront over a blog post about the alt-right’s embrace of Swift’s music.

    How Swift’s camp found the article in the first place, and why they decided to use threatening legal tactics to suppress it, remains unclear.

    The writer, however, is facing Swift head-on: PopFront’s Megan Herning said in a statement Monday, “The press should not be bullied by high-paid lawyers or frightened into submission by legal jargon. These scare tactics may have worked for Taylor in the past, but I am not backing down.”

    According to a press release from the ACLU, Swift’s attorney William J. Briggs, II, sent Herning a letter last month instructing her to retract her article titled, “Swiftly to the alt-right: Taylor subtly gets the lower case kkk in formation.” Briggs wrote that the post was “provably false and defamatory” and that Herning should remove it from all sources, including social media. He added that Herning could not publicize his letter because of copyright law, and that if Herning did not comply with his requests, “Ms. Swift is prepared to proceed with litigation.”

    The ACLU says Swift has no case: Herning’s post simply states her opinions, and it is not defamatory. ACLU attorney Michael Risher said in a statement, “This is a completely unsupported attempt to suppress constitutionally protected speech.” Another ACLU attorney, Matt Cagle, added, “Intimidation tactics like these are unacceptable. Not in her wildest dreams can Ms. Swift use copyright law to suppress this exposure of a threat to constitutionally protected speech.” In a letter to Swift’s attorney, the ACLU had more fun with Swift’s lyrics: “Criticism is never pleasant, but a celebrity has to shake it off, even if the critique may damage her reputation.”

    Swift’s new album, reputation, is set to be released on Nov. 10. This is probably not how she wanted to start a big press week. We have reached out to her for comment and will update if we hear back.


    The Epidemic is going to cry for days, into his mocha latte soy olderberry tea/coffee split. :coffee:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,278
    edited November 8
    Iduno wrote: »
    d
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I'm back.

    Everyone that frequents the Infinite DLC thread is a Cottonelle soft bitch and belong on NeoGAF. That entire forum can gargle on my nutsack.

    FUCK CAPCPOM.

    Carry on.

    This time try to remember, if you get banned in MvCland you get banned in real places too.

    I wondered what had caused his fall.

    The principle was worth it.

    ...last gen.

    Modern Cacpcom ain't worth incidentally tripping over its cucks' clown shoes, 'doe.



    Post edited by Azure on
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,430
    Azure wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    d
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I'm back.

    Everyone that frequents the Infinite DLC thread is a Cottonelle soft bitch and belong on NeoGAF. That entire forum can gargle on my nutsack.

    FUCK CAPCPOM.

    Carry on.

    This time try to remember, if you get banned in MvCland you get banned in real places too.

    I wondered what had caused his fall.

    The principal was worth it.

    ...last gen.

    Modern Cacpcom ain't worth incidentally tripping over its cucks' clown shoes, 'doe.


    Like I said when he got banned, he should just say his piece and that's it. Saying it a million times did what? Nothing. No one traded in their copy of SFV or MvC:I because of Po. And let's be honest here, anyone expecting MvC:I not to sell at all is a fool. Maybe after MvC:I, the numbers will be low enough to result in people being rather cautious about the next installment. Like how very few people have faith in Capcom to do a proper to do a DMC5.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,012
    Azure wrote: »
    Iduno wrote: »
    d
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I'm back.

    Everyone that frequents the Infinite DLC thread is a Cottonelle soft bitch and belong on NeoGAF. That entire forum can gargle on my nutsack.

    FUCK CAPCPOM.

    Carry on.

    This time try to remember, if you get banned in MvCland you get banned in real places too.

    I wondered what had caused his fall.

    The principal was worth it.

    ...last gen.

    Modern Cacpcom ain't worth incidentally tripping over its cucks' clown shoes, 'doe.


    Like I said when he got banned, he should just say his piece and that's it. Saying it a million times did what? Nothing. No one traded in their copy of SFV or MvC:I because of Po. And let's be honest here, anyone expecting MvC:I not to sell at all is a fool. Maybe after MvC:I, the numbers will be low enough to result in people being rather cautious about the next installment. Like how very few people have faith in Capcom to do a proper to do a DMC5.

    But it didn't sell. Yeah, they "shipped" 900,000, but only 250,000 actually sold(if that)... Across TWO CONSOLES WORLDWIDE. Two consoles with an install base of nearly 60 million.

    For perspective, Mario Odyssey sold almost 3 million in two days on a brand new console that maybe has about a 5-6 million install base.

    Capcpom got their asses rightfully kicked. Good taste and common fucking sense actually won out this time.

    Except for the fact all those morons likely bought/will buy all the DLC, allowing these clowns to profit still...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,823
    edited November 7
    Gimpy wrote: »
    So apparently there is a challenge called the "One Chip Challenge". This is the chip in question....

    http://paqui.com/onechipchallenge/assets/images/chest-of-horrors.png

    Shaq did the challenge....:rofl:



    Na, that is okay I am fine. I will gladly pass on this one.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist