SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,744
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,845
    dn3000 wrote: »
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I'm back.

Everyone that frequents the Infinite DLC thread is a Cottonelle soft bitch and belong on NeoGAF. That entire forum can gargle on my nutsack.

FUCK CAPCPOM.

Carry on.

**Insert Video Here**
    LOL, what's the source to the clip at 1:31:19?
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,337
    TBH my girl would be mad too. Every time I'd she her on chan8 I'd have to rip the pants off.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • SonicabidSonicabid What's wrong with- Joined: Posts: 12,263
    I've seen every Farrelly brothers movie except for The Three Stooges and this one:

MV5BMTYwODE1MTc3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQxMzQyMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR87,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

How does it compare to the other Farrelly brothers movies? Also, dat photoshopped movie poster. :lol:
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,731
    They'll learn from experience.

The intelligents will do, the idiots will do mental gymnastics to justify their purchase and tell us how great the gamplay is, even if evidence is against them.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,983
    I think I’m going to quit my job. This schedule thing is really bothering me. They’re totally disregarding me as a person and just treating me like I’m some lap dog. I have plenty of money saved up, all my credit cards are paid off

Oh if you're in that position, then yeah fuck'em. You are among the rare few who actually has a bit of fuck u money.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,569
    Naw that dude dresses way better than me. :sad:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,430
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    IT TUTT TUTT U-KICK is what Ryu's Hurricane kick has sounded like to me since SF2: World Warrior and it has sounded like that to me in every single game since then.
    I hear "Ah fight tan foo jick." Or kick ending depending on how I'm feeling. And it was pretty sick seeing it in the animated movie.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,532
    If they announced REVIII tomorrow, my reaction will be "They're going to fuck this up."

This already happened to RE fans depending on where on the spectrum they fall on. Classic fans it might have started with RE4. If not that game then it was definitely RE5. Fans of the action originated RE6 is a sore spot that's not even bringing in the trash that is Operation Raccoon City and Umbrella Crops.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Regarding Raiden's superman, I always heard it as "Tiger Bubble Eh EEEEE!"

What about you guys?
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,569
    Regarding Raiden's superman, I always heard it as "Tiger Bubble Eh EEEEE!"

What about you guys?

"I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,984
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    I think I’m going to quit my job. This schedule thing is really bothering me. They’re totally disregarding me as a person and just treating me like I’m some lap dog. I have plenty of money saved up, all my credit cards are paid off

Oh if you're in that position, then yeah fuck'em. You are among the rare few who actually has a bit of fuck u money.

Does he have a job offer lined up that offers more money?

If not he has to eat shit until he does find a replacement job

Don't quit until you get a start date

If you have vacation/sick days saved up take them and get some interviews in.

The last thing you want is to not have money coming in
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,258
    Eh. It doesn’t really effect my day-to-day. It’s just a thing I was born with. It just happens to be a thing that makes the government see me as medically disabled for life.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Eh. It doesn’t really effect my day-to-day. It’s just a thing I was born with. It just happens to be a thing that makes the government see me as medically disabled for life.

You've piqued my curiosity.

Is it Congestive Heart Failure?
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • YunaYuna Can I be a social justice cleric or something instead? Joined: Posts: 7,515

It also gives you a bunch of sick-ass chest scars. Do you still tell chicks you fought a shark?
    "It's high time for intellectually honest people to call out reflexive anti-PC posturing as being-- for the most part-- exactly what it is: a cowardly rhetorical defense mechanism employed by bullies who lack the courage of their own convictions. If you want to be a jerk? Fine. Be a jerk. But don't pretend like you're storming the gates of Mordor when all you're doing is spitting off the overpass."
    --Bob Chipman
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,710 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Happy Tuesday folks.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • PastramiPastrami Delicious Deli Meat Joined: Posts: 243
    Its pronounce back back badoooget!
    [♥slimey... yet satisfying♥]
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 816

Do you wash your bread though?
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,710 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dab00g wrote: »
    BB_Hoody wrote: »

Does he have a job offer lined up that offers more money?

If not he has to eat shit until he does find a replacement job

Don't quit until you get a start date

If you have vacation/sick days saved up take them and get some interviews in.

The last thing you want is to not have money coming in

I have money coming in whether I work or not. I get medical disability every month. I get xxxx a month just for being alive.

It pays to be born with a rare heart condition.
    I’m perfectly content on being a NEET until I find a new and better job.

Aw fuck. I didn't know about that. Yeah, cut them the hell off. No need in letting these fuckers stress you out and causing you heart complications. We ain't got that Tony Stark tech yet.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,258
    edited November 7

You've piqued my curiosity.

Is it Congestive Heart Failure?

I was born without the right ventricle of my heart.

Just eat the heart of a healthy person and get it back.

I don’t think it works that way.
    Slurmz wrote: »

Do you wash your bread though?

I don’t know what this means.

Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,984
    Yuna wrote: »

It also gives you a bunch of sick-ass chest scars. Do you still tell chicks you fought a shark?

He has gynomastea and looks like a dyke lesbian they probably ask if he knows of any cool lesbo bars

All i am saying is in between jobs and as far as moving up people prefer short gaps to no gaps between employment

So just fyi for how it looks to people hiring.

I turned down people for not working for a year because i would have to re-train them from scratch
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can already picture K. Buster the day he was born with the doctors stamping "Permanently Bitchmade" on his birth certificate.

Tearful parents trying to cope with the situation as the doctor explains his unavoidable future.

"But doctor, isn't there a cure for bitchmadeness?" They ask.

"Well hopefully if he finds a good enough forum filled with some real medieval ass niggas on it, he might start to see some developmental change to his own bitchosomes." The doctor will tell them with a concerned look on his face.

"That process is a strenuous one that he might not survive given his current condition."

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 7
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    IT TUTT TUTT U-KICK is what Ryu's Hurricane kick has sounded like to me since SF2: World Warrior and it has sounded like that to me in every single game since then.
    I hear "Ah fight tan foo jick." Or kick ending depending on how I'm feeling. And it was pretty sick seeing it in the animated movie.

One of my childhood joys was when the Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter announcer (the best FG announcer ever imo) says "SHINKUU TATSUMAKI SENPU KYAKU!!!!!!" with such enthusiasm when you win the match using it.

Gotta love the blender.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,811

I hear you, I get a disability check once a month as well.
    Except of being born with a birth defect, I got medically screwed up in the military and I get compensation back from it.
    And you got told you are disabled while I have to fight to get mine recognized. But I don't get enough cash to live off of so I still have to work.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,811
    Disney Reportedly in Talks to Purchase 21st Century Fox

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/06/disney-buys-21st-century-fox/

“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist