SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,471
    They're both cunts. One for being a dick cop and the other for running his mouth toward a cop.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,899
    Zucksrburg wants all of your dick pics
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,753
    edited November 9
    facebook runs like shit on windows 7 in general. impossible to use that laggy as fuck website on windows.
    and thats with google chrome which is snappier that internet explorer.
    i really hate mark zuckerberg and how he doesnt care about his own website and how incredibly inefficient it is.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,986
    edited November 9
    Bruh, skip to 20:45

Then at 21:20 the dude was thinking it over like "nah I should leave well enough alone" but machismo made him finish that sentence and write a check his fist couldn't cash. The look on the dude's face after he talked that shit. You could just see he knew he fucked up, and in his head he's screaming at himself "WTF ARE YOU DOING!? SHUT UP! YOU"RE GONNA DIE!!!"
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Bruh, skip to 20:45

https //www youtube com/watch?v=9xV-zLPgmd8

Then at 21:20 the dude was thinking it over like "nah I should leave well enough alone" but machismo made him finish that sentence and write a check his fist couldn't cash. The look on the dude's face after he talked that shit. You could just see he knew he fucked up, and in his head he's screaming at himself "WTF ARE YOU DOING!? SHUT UP! YOU"RE GONNA DIE!!!"

LOL...

That is why I talk to no one on the train
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://styleclubnews.com/uncategorized/young-girl-disconnects-her-grandpas-life-support-to-plug-in-her-phones-charger-2/

Somebody please tell me that's some troll website. I mean, nobody is really that far gone, right? :wtf:

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Starhammer wrote: »
    http://styleclubnews.com/uncategorized/young-girl-disconnects-her-grandpas-life-support-to-plug-in-her-phones-charger-2/

Somebody please tell me that's some troll website. I mean, nobody is really that far gone, right? :wtf:

-Starhammer-

I think I seen this same story years ago as a joke/meme
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,333 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited November 9
    Wasted wrote: »
    Why the fuck are you still on 7?

Why the fuck is anyone still on Failbook?

Lel at still being several Direct-X gens behind as a player of vidja games, with Windows 7, 'doe.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    To be honest, I have Win 7 on my laptop. It's five years old and I use it mostly for school/work . I dont play any games on it.

My mom has Win8 and it looks like a clusterfuck so I was hesitant to change my OS.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sex offender shuffle: Dat hot fiyah from the 80s.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,050
    Sex offender shuffle? But I don't see Jared from Subway, Tyler Malka, and not one Hollywood bigwig among them.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,537
    Azure wrote: »
    Wasted wrote: »
    Why the fuck are you still on 7?

Why the fuck is anyone still on Failbook?

Lel at still being several Direct-X gens behind as a player of vidja games, with Windows 7, 'doe.

I use it because it feels like the social circles I'm a part of have completely forgot all other forms of normal communication. No one texts anything, they arrange everything over Facebook groups.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lololol. yall white people get to have all the fun when it comes to cops

FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,459
    edited November 9

I used to use the 280 Pro's when I worked at Youtube doing production. They're solid with great isolation and they're very comfortable to wear for hours on end. However, I'd probably suggest a different set of cans at the pricepoint of $100.

Someone brung up a great point however. Do you live with roommates/someone else that is noisey? Because if not, a set of open back headphones will probably be an overall better choice than closed back for what you want. For example the Audio Technica AD700x or something similar.

@Dangerous J
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038
    maxx wrote: »

Fuck that. I would be face down in gravel for saying "excuse you?"

maxx wrote: »

I would of told the cop to fuck off.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    edited November 9
    Still this song gives me goosebumps along with robert stack's voice...

• InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,567
    what a trainwreck.

@Million I'm sure you'd love to see this
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,471
    edited November 9
    thurst wrote: »
    Yeah because cops illegally detaining you for nonsense are totally worthy of respect...

I'm not saying they are, but being a smart-ass toward one isn't going to work for you in the moment. That has a very good chance of making things worse. Both are acting stupid, one just has the authority to punish the other for it.

I get the dude is pissed off on his own right and didn't do anything wrong to start with, but his attitude in that moment didn't do him any favors given what kind of person he was interacting with.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,777 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oh yeah I'll have to watch that Double Toasted vid on it later... Tyrese's crying face has been all over the internet lately... I heard the expected "remix" of it the other day on facebook...

A bit of Dark Universe discussion on Movie Talk featuring Ashley Goddamn™ :sweat: Mova

Problem with that new Mummy was tone, imo... a bit too much comedy injected into it...and Cruise probably was miscast in that... their next fuck-up would've been the Bride of Frankenstein. Of all the damn things you can put as the #2 in an attempted shared universe thing...you go with THAT?! Holy shit, man... I can't get over how awful a choice that is. Part of me still wants it that movie to become a reality just so we can see how much of a disaster it is assured to be. I guarandamntee you NO ONE will want to see it. Of all the "classic movie monsters" fans---who in the world would ever be hype for a new Bride of Frankenstein, as opposed to "regular" Frankenstein's monster, Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolfman, and whatever else? Who gives a shit about the Bride? ...and how can you even logically go there without the original Frankenstein's monster being there first? Jesus H. Christ, man..
  • AzureAzure E-Sports is fucking retarded. Joined: Posts: 9,333 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited November 9
    23415234_10208893448293961_4326932650399714445_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=a2b85ec58383e2cb6936c4a23ab3a315&oe=5A9FAEB7

Wife

:tup: :tup:

Half-Asian > .
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,005
    See
    Stinkyman *

Crabs, kill.

maxresdefault.jpg

(*)
    • he typoed that and came up with a
    • 2nd ILLEGAL account named ::: "Stocky Jam"
    • when you know that man name Chunky Jelly Gravy
    • left out in dumpster too long rancid en fuego basura
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,489 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3