SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

1271272274276277291

Comments

  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dangerous j with the poetry, dayum.
    daboog getting a rise out of it.

    should be good...
    more-popcorn.gif


    honestly though, y'all should look to HAX for dopest and illest rhyming this side of SRK lololol
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,437
    Femto wrote: »
    If you're into preggers and want take it a step further, you can track down A Siberian Film. x.x
    Just started watching it right now.:coffee:
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

    They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

    "You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    dab00g wrote: »
    I cannot figure out why that indian guy has it out for me. I know i already win because he lives in florida.

    You are running low on the jokes. Also i don't care about interracial dating. I hate guys with yellow fever because they are pandering jackasses who fetishize asian girls. I hate all ethnic women who ONLY date white guys because they ascribe to a different type of racism towards men of color and of their own race. It is a definite bad look.

    I can look at dangerous j's picture and see the most dangerous thing about him is that curry b.o. And looking like a guy who is perfectly fine staying a virgin as long as he has his toys.

    But its okay if they only date black guys/asian guys/indian guys/etc just as long as its not only white guys?

    Nah man look at the self hating comments when they say us coloreds are trash

    "Like dating my brother"
    "They just aren't as understanding"
    "Lol black guys are the worst, i want my kids to at least have a chance"
    "asian guys have small dicks"
    "Mexicans are fucking dirty losers"

    "I just feel like i am more white than anything"

    The comments they make to justify not dating us ethnic dudes just relays all the racist white dude rhetoric

    When a colored guy dates a white chick there are two types

    You got guys like sotomayor who are coons and just as racist

    Then you got guys who just happen to date white girls not as a preference it just happens and they don't shit on their own ethnicities in the process

    But ethnic girls who STRICTLY date white guys come with racism and are extremely basic status.

    It is not jealousy, it is my experience that most of those girls are boring, vapid, racist, and are usually in the 5's

  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,426
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    edited November 14
    Starhammer wrote: »
    BullDancer wrote: »
    @crotchpuncha Why you mad that dudes are trying to give the soon to be kid some NUT-trition? Somebody has to do it.... for the healthy pregnancy. I think. Just as long as it isn't yours.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4726988
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    You have posted a lot of fake news that's for sure.

    You post a lot of tears.
    I'm just tryin out your tactics bro.

    With some practice I might be able to match your level of tears over people saying mean things about Trump.

    Right now you've got that Wimp Lo training going on. Me crying about trump? Ain't nobody who's been in the thread longer than three pages is going to believe your fake news.




    "Hello darkness, my old friend." :rofl:

    For no reason at all, why don't you all go on this Journey with me?

    -Starhammer-
    Hmm ok.
    Everywhere you look, Trump is being hailed as some sort of Armageddon machine who's going to ruin everything.
    Everytime I see the news, it's "Trump is this, trump did that, Trump bad" rinse, lather, repeat. Everything that happens, they try to make it a negative impact on him. The man can't even take a fucking shit without them talking about how wasteful he is for wiping twice instead of once. That's just the Media.
    Throughout the political system, they are waging war on his presidency the likes of which I've never even heard of.
    Trying to block any people he nominates to his cabinet, trying to block anything he signs, trying to thwart any and all efforts he makes as president. they're not doing it because it's right..................Only because it's HIM. I've never seen such disgusting behavior from elected officials.

    Didn't even take 5 minutes.

    Yes I stole them all from a PReppy post of your quotes lol. *shrug*

    1: I fail to see how this is me crying about Trump. Pointing out some facts does not equal crying.
    2: Since you went through the trouble of finding those posts, why not go a little further and prove me wrong?

    -Starhammer-
    Cuz I really dont give that much fo a shit if you want to blind yourself to the conversations that go on in that thread. Those are your blinds to put up, not mine to tear down.

    and yet, here you are making another post to a person you don't care about on a topic you don't care about. If you don't want to talk about it, then simply don't.

    -Starhammer-
    Figured I'd give you the due respect of not ignoring you, but I guess you'd rather be disrespected so I'll do that next time I guess :neutral:
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,303
    edited November 15
    What does he mean "now"?

    He acts like its a new phenomenon.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,099 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 15
    @Million,

    I actually went to a function where the focus was on a black lady medical student who was marrying a white dude .
    It wasn't a bachelorette party ,just a club party the night before the wedding with both men and women attending.
    I didn't know her beforehand but she was more of a preppy type.

    Another interesting thing about Caribbean medical school was that there were a lot more black women than men.
    Either the black dudes are mostly in US med schools or are less inclined to study In a foreign institution.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

    "There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,349 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 15
    Reticently wrote: »

    This is literally how my cousin was killed.
    Post edited by angelpalm on
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    What does that have to do with what Joshkaz asked?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,781
    Lantis wrote: »
    Femto wrote: »
    If you're into preggers and want take it a step further, you can track down A Siberian Film. x.x

    Don't you mean A Serbian Film?

    Just reading the synopsis for that movie enough made me want to hurl.


    Yeah. Been a while since I'd seen a "shocking film" and went into it blind, other than "this film is fucked up". Watched Cannibal Holocaust before that and enjoyed that one so decided to give it a go. A Serbian Film was just on another level of 'holy shit', though. Won't revisit, lol.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

    "I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,907 mod
    edited November 15
    Yeah, Asian women to tend to go for white guys, especially in America. This is literally nothing new. It's even more tired news that another mass shooting happening in America.

    Unlike the shooting thing, the Asian women thing isn't anything to get bent out of shape about in most instances, especially since unlike the American shooting issue, you can't just "thoughts and prayers" it away. Maybe it would work if you sent your thoughts and prayers to Asian deities though. Who knows? Maybe Korean Jesus is the right one.

    The Damned wrote: »
    Would you take any of those powers, Sir @white shadow? Also, have you read or heard of that superhero comic book, Empowered? I haven't read it myself and pretty much everything I know about it comes from smatterings of stuff through TVTropes, but the first ability you listed based on losing power via clothing damage instantly reminded me of that.

    I'd definitely take the super speed. Although I think the risks of going from 12 to 75mph in an instant was vastly understated, with 75moh being just the starting speed since you could go much faster, like Quicksilver range. You will instantly be going highway speeds and have to react, which could be overcome with practice, but if you trip on a pebble or the sole of your shoe collapsed going that speed you're going to end up looking like bloody beef jerky. And when I said wearing protection inhibited your super speed I meant inhibited completely. Also, I forgot to add when you slow down you do so according to real world physics and not some speed force insta-stop mechanic, so you'll have to judge how much clearance you need to slow to a full stop.

    Still, I could still make due with the power if I chose like a long, desolate stretch of road to travel cross country.

    giphy.gif

    Btw for some reason I can't @ you Damned.

    You have to put my name and other people's names who have spaces or punctuation within quotation marks to devil-summon them, @white shadow. Otherwise, yeah, it doesn't work, like if I just did @white shadow, it would attempt to summon the yet-to-existent user "white".

    That said, I see about the super speed thing. If that's the case, then I would probably have to skip out on the super speed too then.

    Getting off of "powers with drawbacks" and getting back to Worm for a bit, I am curious which of these three powers you would pick; I suppose this should go to @Million as well. For the record, they belong the three strongest American superheroes in that setting:
    1. The ability to shoot and control lasers and essentially turn into a living laser, which appears to be mentally outfitted for space travel given your mind goes into pseudo-stasis mode so you won't be bored if you did choose to go out into space.
    2. The abilities of the standard "flying brick" powers of super strength, flight, invulnerability, and super speed. Later revealed that she also has powers of eidetic memory--"total recall"--and agelessness, though I'm pretty sure she's not "actually" immortal; she just stopped aging after a certain point. Only known weakness is that she still needs to breath. Otherwise, no known "kryptonite factor".
    3. The ability to call upon any three superpowers within apparently all of existence with several caveats: it's mostly reactive rather than active, giving you what it "thinks" you need for the given challenges; changing powers after they've been fixed is possible, but they all need to be chosen before that can happen and actively re-picking takes time, though you can still move about while it's happening, you just can't use abilities or at least the ones you're changing; no "wishing for more wishes" a.k.a. you can neither just "choose" to pick your own power thrice over ad infintium or make the three powers you gain be omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence--the powers you pick would still have limits of some kind; finally, you don't automatically know how to use the powers you gain, at least as well as people who might have them naturally, but you can still learn them relatively quickly and your power is rather unlikely--maybe outright can't--pick powers for you that would outright harm you.

    Decide the destiny.
    Post edited by The Damned on
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

    "Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,464
    @white shadow You are missing some stipulations my guy. Like for example, after hitting 75 mph am I allowed to slow down and go a constant speed? That wind resistance would hurt like crazy along with the amount of force you are dropping on your joints, but just powers that hurt the user could be overcome with some strength training or something.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,349 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What does that have to do with what Joshkaz asked?

    accidentally quoted that dumb shit.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,743 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer wrote: »
    BullDancer wrote: »
    @crotchpuncha Why you mad that dudes are trying to give the soon to be kid some NUT-trition? Somebody has to do it.... for the healthy pregnancy. I think. Just as long as it isn't yours.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4726988
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    You have posted a lot of fake news that's for sure.

    You post a lot of tears.
    I'm just tryin out your tactics bro.

    With some practice I might be able to match your level of tears over people saying mean things about Trump.

    Right now you've got that Wimp Lo training going on. Me crying about trump? Ain't nobody who's been in the thread longer than three pages is going to believe your fake news.




    "Hello darkness, my old friend." :rofl:

    For no reason at all, why don't you all go on this Journey with me?

    -Starhammer-
    Hmm ok.
    Everywhere you look, Trump is being hailed as some sort of Armageddon machine who's going to ruin everything.
    Everytime I see the news, it's "Trump is this, trump did that, Trump bad" rinse, lather, repeat. Everything that happens, they try to make it a negative impact on him. The man can't even take a fucking shit without them talking about how wasteful he is for wiping twice instead of once. That's just the Media.
    Throughout the political system, they are waging war on his presidency the likes of which I've never even heard of.
    Trying to block any people he nominates to his cabinet, trying to block anything he signs, trying to thwart any and all efforts he makes as president. they're not doing it because it's right..................Only because it's HIM. I've never seen such disgusting behavior from elected officials.

    Didn't even take 5 minutes.

    Yes I stole them all from a PReppy post of your quotes lol. *shrug*

    1: I fail to see how this is me crying about Trump. Pointing out some facts does not equal crying.
    2: Since you went through the trouble of finding those posts, why not go a little further and prove me wrong?

    -Starhammer-
    Cuz I really dont give that much fo a shit if you want to blind yourself to the conversations that go on in that thread. Those are your blinds to put up, not mine to tear down.

    and yet, here you are making another post to a person you don't care about on a topic you don't care about. If you don't want to talk about it, then simply don't.

    -Starhammer-
    Figured I'd give you the due respect of not ignoring you, but I guess you'd rather be disrespected so I'll do that next time I guess :neutral:

    Dude, you don't owe me comments. If you wanna say something to someone or everyone, or talk about anything that someone else, said, that's what the board is for. I'm not gonna feel one way or the other if you don't answer. Do your thing and I'll do the same.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    BullDancer wrote: »
    @crotchpuncha Why you mad that dudes are trying to give the soon to be kid some NUT-trition? Somebody has to do it.... for the healthy pregnancy. I think. Just as long as it isn't yours.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4726988
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Starhammer wrote: »
    You have posted a lot of fake news that's for sure.

    You post a lot of tears.
    I'm just tryin out your tactics bro.

    With some practice I might be able to match your level of tears over people saying mean things about Trump.

    Right now you've got that Wimp Lo training going on. Me crying about trump? Ain't nobody who's been in the thread longer than three pages is going to believe your fake news.




    "Hello darkness, my old friend." :rofl:

    For no reason at all, why don't you all go on this Journey with me?

    -Starhammer-
    Hmm ok.
    Everywhere you look, Trump is being hailed as some sort of Armageddon machine who's going to ruin everything.
    Everytime I see the news, it's "Trump is this, trump did that, Trump bad" rinse, lather, repeat. Everything that happens, they try to make it a negative impact on him. The man can't even take a fucking shit without them talking about how wasteful he is for wiping twice instead of once. That's just the Media.
    Throughout the political system, they are waging war on his presidency the likes of which I've never even heard of.
    Trying to block any people he nominates to his cabinet, trying to block anything he signs, trying to thwart any and all efforts he makes as president. they're not doing it because it's right..................Only because it's HIM. I've never seen such disgusting behavior from elected officials.

    Didn't even take 5 minutes.

    Yes I stole them all from a PReppy post of your quotes lol. *shrug*

    1: I fail to see how this is me crying about Trump. Pointing out some facts does not equal crying.
    2: Since you went through the trouble of finding those posts, why not go a little further and prove me wrong?

    -Starhammer-
    Cuz I really dont give that much fo a shit if you want to blind yourself to the conversations that go on in that thread. Those are your blinds to put up, not mine to tear down.

    and yet, here you are making another post to a person you don't care about on a topic you don't care about. If you don't want to talk about it, then simply don't.

    -Starhammer-
    Figured I'd give you the due respect of not ignoring you, but I guess you'd rather be disrespected so I'll do that next time I guess :neutral:

    Dude, you don't owe me comments. If you wanna say something to someone or everyone, or talk about anything that someone else, said, that's what the board is for. I'm not gonna feel one way or the other if you don't answer. Do your thing and I'll do the same.

    -Starhammer-
    Then why tell me not to respond to you man.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,779 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The Damned wrote: »
    Getting off of "powers with drawbacks" and getting back to Worm for a bit, I am curious which of these three powers you would pick; I suppose this should go to @Million as well. For the record, they belong the three strongest American superheroes in that setting:
    1. The ability to shoot and control lasers and essentially turn into a living laser, which appears to be mentally outfitted for space travel given your mind goes into pseudo-stasis mode so you won't be bored if you did choose to go out into space.
    2. The abilities of the standard "flying brick" powers of super strength, flight, invulnerability, and super speed. Later revealed that she also has powers of eidetic memory--"total recall"--and agelessness, though I'm pretty sure she's not "actually" immortal; she just stopped aging after I certain point. Only known weakness is that she still needs to breath. Otherwise, no known "kryptonite factor".
    3. The ability to call upon any three superpowers with apparently all of existence with several caveats: it's mostly reactive rather than active, giving you what it "thinks" you need for the given challenges; changing powers after they've been fixed is possible, but they all need to be chosen before that can happen and actively re-picking takes time, though you can still move about while it's happening, you just can't use abilities; no "wishing for more wishes" a.k.a. you can neither just "choose" to pick your own power thrice over ad infintium or make the three powers you gain be omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence--the powers you pick would still have limits of some kind; finally, you don't automatically know how to use the powers you gain, at least as well as people who might have them naturally, but you can still learn them relatively quickly and your power is rather unlikely--may outright can't--pick powers for you that would outright harm you.

    Decide the destiny.

    This is a close one between #1 and 2...

    One question for the Laser ability... -- since I can become a living laser; I also wonder if this comes with apparent invulnerability in that form...? I would think that a living being in the form of light/energy cannot harmed like a normal physical being. If this assumption is correct, then the only major thing to fear might be a black hole/singularity....along with the possibility of not having the adequate reaction time that is required for moving around insanely fast in light/laser form. Also, as an old Bleach fan...of course I'd name my laser attacks "Gran Ray Cero"........ or like Darkseid call it "Omega Effect" if I'm shooting from the eyes that day. I'm also wondering how strong the lasers are with this....if it's at least adjustable up to "planet-buster" and beyond level then hell yeah I'm down for this.

    #2--having to breathe oxygen....that's not much of a weakness to balance out how awesome this deal is. It just means that you might be in serious shit whenever Earth is destroyed.

    ...yeah...really tough choice between those 2....but depending on possible invulnerability in laser form I'm leaning towards #1.

    ...ah but then no aging along with invulnerability for sure.....so yeah #2 wins. The 3rd one appears to be a bit too random for my liking. Speed/Strength/Flight/Invulnerability/Agelessness is too good to pass up. (*y'know; with invulnerability; one could make an easy living as a stuntman in movies and shows; or bring back the era of being a professional "daredevil" that does crazy stunts on live television.)



    *Racial Preferences again--- oddly enough, it is only those 2 groups I mentioned that have stood out to me...I haven't notice the preferences and habits of others that much... still quite strange and fascinating to me that despite their complaints, black women tend to stick with black men as their primary choice, either for just fuckin' or long-term relationships...and aside from that--their only other choice is white; so it stops there for them, as if there's nothing else out there (*it is extremely rare they'd consider asian guys for anything.)

    Oh--the few Indian ladies I've seen/observed--...they're another group that either sticks to their own (*quite unfortunate, 'cause goddamnnnnn the good ones look so salad-toss worthyyyyy :wow: )....or they'll go for white meat too.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,537
    What does that have to do with what Joshkaz asked?

    I was agreeing with most of what Dab00g said, you get some ethnic girls that date outside their race for racist reasons. It's not just because someone finds a certain type of girl attractive. I find certain types of girls attractive, I think we all do. It's just it's not attraction, it's straight racism.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,038
    Date whomever you want

    Just don't be so outwardly racist. And those who date only white guys are outwardly racist as hell.

    That has been my problem. Dudes with yellow fever are also the worst kinds of guys. Tell me you've met a dude with yellow fever who seemed normal
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    I have met dudes who like Asians and they where perfectly normal.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,537
    I have met dudes who like Asians and they where perfectly normal.

    Yeah so have I man. There are also those who date them because of what they represent, they're attracted to this idea of the place in their head. Daboog is right about that, it's racist.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,781
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

    "I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    I have met dudes who like Asians and they where perfectly normal.

    Yeah so have I man. There are also those who date them because of what they represent, they're attracted to this idea of the place in their head. Daboog is right about that, it's racist.
    WTF man, I never said there wasn't. I answered his question which was have you ever met a dude with Yellow Fever who was normal. The answer is yes. Never said anything about there not being racists out there dating Asians for racist reasons.

    Slow your damn roll dude.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,537
    Yeah, there are normal enough people that like Asians as well. It's not different to liking curvy or thin girls, blondes or redheads to them, it's just an attraction thing.

    Wasn't meaning to be pushy.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,169 mod
    Rules have been slightly updated.

    Ignore at your own risk.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

    "Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,743 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    Rules have been slightly updated.

    Ignore at your own risk.
    Admin Clause: If any site admin need to address any of your behaviors, listen, acknowledge and adjust. If you choose to ignore them, you do so at your own risk and GD modship is not held liable by the consequences of it.

    No real reason. I just put it in here because I could and it wasn't here already. *Goes back to cursing at Warframe's glitching ass.*

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,051
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    snip

    Thought you were dead.

    I got banned too, lol.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    edited November 15
    How do i get OG status?

    Serious inquires only, unless you want to get roasted.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,743 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 15
    The Damned wrote: »
    Yeah, Asian women to tend to go for white guys, especially in America. This is literally nothing new. It's even more tired news that another mass shooting happening in America.

    Unlike the shooting thing, the Asian women thing isn't anything to get bent out of shape about in most instances, especially since unlike the American shooting issue, you can't just "thoughts and prayers" it away. Maybe it would work if you sent your thoughts and prayers to Asian deities though. Who knows? Maybe Korean Jesus is the right one.

    The Damned wrote: »
    Would you take any of those powers, Sir @white shadow? Also, have you read or heard of that superhero comic book, Empowered? I haven't read it myself and pretty much everything I know about it comes from smatterings of stuff through TVTropes, but the first ability you listed based on losing power via clothing damage instantly reminded me of that.

    I'd definitely take the super speed. Although I think the risks of going from 12 to 75mph in an instant was vastly understated, with 75moh being just the starting speed since you could go much faster, like Quicksilver range. You will instantly be going highway speeds and have to react, which could be overcome with practice, but if you trip on a pebble or the sole of your shoe collapsed going that speed you're going to end up looking like bloody beef jerky. And when I said wearing protection inhibited your super speed I meant inhibited completely. Also, I forgot to add when you slow down you do so according to real world physics and not some speed force insta-stop mechanic, so you'll have to judge how much clearance you need to slow to a full stop.

    Still, I could still make due with the power if I chose like a long, desolate stretch of road to travel cross country.

    giphy.gif

    Btw for some reason I can't @ you Damned.

    You have to put my name and other people's names who have spaces or punctuation within quotation marks to devil-summon them, @white shadow. Otherwise, yeah, it doesn't work, like if I just did @white shadow, it would attempt to summon the yet-to-existent user "white".

    That said, I see about the super speed thing. If that's the case, then I would probably have to skip out on the super speed too then.

    Getting off of "powers with drawbacks" and getting back to Worm for a bit, I am curious which of these three powers you would pick; I suppose this should go to @Million as well. For the record, they belong the three strongest American superheroes in that setting:
    1. The ability to shoot and control lasers and essentially turn into a living laser, which appears to be mentally outfitted for space travel given your mind goes into pseudo-stasis mode so you won't be bored if you did choose to go out into space.
    2. The abilities of the standard "flying brick" powers of super strength, flight, invulnerability, and super speed. Later revealed that she also has powers of eidetic memory--"total recall"--and agelessness, though I'm pretty sure she's not "actually" immortal; she just stopped aging after I certain point. Only known weakness is that she still needs to breath. Otherwise, no known "kryptonite factor".
    3. The ability to call upon any three superpowers with apparently all of existence with several caveats: it's mostly reactive rather than active, giving you what it "thinks" you need for the given challenges; changing powers after they've been fixed is possible, but they all need to be chosen before that can happen and actively re-picking takes time, though you can still move about while it's happening, you just can't use abilities; no "wishing for more wishes" a.k.a. you can neither just "choose" to pick your own power thrice over ad infintium or make the three powers you gain be omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence--the powers you pick would still have limits of some kind; finally, you don't automatically know how to use the powers you gain, at least as well as people who might have them naturally, but you can still learn them relatively quickly and your power is rather unlikely--may outright can't--pick powers for you that would outright harm you.

    Decide the destiny.

    number three is right off the list. I used to watch Ben 10 and I've seen some instances where a character would get new powers after dying, but they were random. NOPE.

    one's kinda okay as long as you don't hit a similar energy and merge with or be otherwise messed over by it.

    So it's 2. Avoid Drowning and you should be fine. :tup:


    for Wednesday:
    aDJrRV5.jpg

    Okay, let's face it. That ain't no waifu. :wasted:

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,907 mod
    edited November 15
    (Ugh. So many damn typos. Fixed.)

    Aw. Now you've just gone and reminded me how crappy Ben 10 became after the first series. Such a damn disappointment that was.
    Million wrote: »
    The Damned wrote: »
    Getting off of "powers with drawbacks" and getting back to Worm for a bit, I am curious which of these three powers you would pick; I suppose this should go to @Million as well. For the record, they belong the three strongest American superheroes in that setting:
    1. The ability to shoot and control lasers and essentially turn into a living laser, which appears to be mentally outfitted for space travel given your mind goes into pseudo-stasis mode so you won't be bored if you did choose to go out into space.
    2. The abilities of the standard "flying brick" powers of super strength, flight, invulnerability, and super speed. Later revealed that she also has powers of eidetic memory--"total recall"--and agelessness, though I'm pretty sure she's not "actually" immortal; she just stopped aging after I certain point. Only known weakness is that she still needs to breath. Otherwise, no known "kryptonite factor".
    3. The ability to call upon any three superpowers with apparently all of existence with several caveats: it's mostly reactive rather than active, giving you what it "thinks" you need for the given challenges; changing powers after they've been fixed is possible, but they all need to be chosen before that can happen and actively re-picking takes time, though you can still move about while it's happening, you just can't use abilities; no "wishing for more wishes" a.k.a. you can neither just "choose" to pick your own power thrice over ad infintium or make the three powers you gain be omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence--the powers you pick would still have limits of some kind; finally, you don't automatically know how to use the powers you gain, at least as well as people who might have them naturally, but you can still learn them relatively quickly and your power is rather unlikely--may outright can't--pick powers for you that would outright harm you.

    Decide the destiny.

    This is a close one between #1 and 2...

    One question for the Laser ability... -- since I can become a living laser; I also wonder if this comes with apparent invulnerability in that form...? I would think that a living being in the form of light/energy cannot harmed like a normal physical being. If this assumption is correct, then the only major thing to fear might be a black hole/singularity....along with the possibility of not having the adequate reaction time that is required for moving around insanely fast in light/laser form. Also, as an old Bleach fan...of course I'd name my laser attacks "Gran Ray Cero"........ or like Darkseid call it "Omega Effect" if I'm shooting from the eyes that day. I'm also wondering how strong the lasers are with this....if it's at least adjustable up to "planet-buster" and beyond level then hell yeah I'm down for this.

    *snip*

    To attempt to answer your questions what's been shown up to the point where I've read so far, I will admit it's a bit difficult to tell given how little Legend--the name of the character in question--shows up, but as far I can tell, he's more or less invulnerable in that form. He just tends not to use it for whatever reason, perhaps because he's like Cannonball and can't stay stationary once activated. It hasn't ever been directly addressed of yet and I presume part of the reason he isn't shown using it more actively except against the aforementioned world-ending abominations is that it would probably be super lethal against anything else and Legend is far closer in temperament to Superman than Alexandria (#2) is. That one of the world-ending abominations also controls all energy doesn't exactly help its offensive usefulness given his morals.

    Still, given he's basically light, yeah, I imagine you would only have to worry about black holes and maybe quasars/gamma ray bursts as far as space travel goes, and those things basically realistically destroy anything anyway, so, yeah, more or less invulnerable.

    As for the strengthen of his powers otherwise, given how strong the light form presumably is, he can most certainly do more than he's shown. But thus far, as far as I can remember at present, he's only been shown doing brief bursts of lasers, which are still strong enough singe and spin around or knock someone down simultaneously. So presumably if he upped power for even a bit, he'd easily maim or even kill people, which probably is why he doesn't do anything stronger even though he likely could. Shrug.

    Oh, I forgot to mention that he can also fly (relatively fast) even while a human, but otherwise the lasers are his main power.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

    "Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,779 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'm checking another one... quality reporting from Tevin on DSP once again..
    Yeah I clearly have a fixation with this but it's tough to ignore this mystery... this peculiar phenomenon that there are actually people out there that give money to Phil on a regular basis.

    Now...it's already odd that people give money to streamers in the first place..at least that's my opinion......but a 2nd layer of the absurdity... is that this includes that guy, of all people. Once you accept that people giving various amounts of money as a donation to their favorite online gamer personality is indeed a thing... you might assume that there's a certain standard of high quality...like only the most entertaining people would get enough on a regular basis that they can make a living off it... but somehow...somehow he has managed to keep this gig going on for several years now... this guy that is rarely willing to change how he does things, or adapt to anything...this guy that also complains about needing more and more "help" from the fans to keep going...doesn't even interact that much with fans... (unless you pay, of course..then he'll apparently spend about 4 or 5 seconds on your "shout-out")

    What goes through the mind of people that are *donating* fans? "hmm... yeah I think it's time... think I'll give him $50 today..." <--it's straight up Twilight Zone shit, man. It's incredible. You know he probably laughs hysterically off camera about it all whenever the shit hits that bank account ("haha...these suckers...they actually pay me for this shit, doood! Wow...well as long as the kiddies keep payin' fuck a 9 to 5." You KNOW he must have those thoughts on occasion.)