SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,135 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Slurmz wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I'm okay if a broad is too drunk to consent. What's wrong with waiting until the next day or another time to try to get it in?

Level up your game, homie.

Even though I agree with you, didn't you say it's okay to slip it in on a sleeping woman if you've had sex before?

I said if you are currently in a sexual relationship with her! There are boundaries, sir.

My gfs never minded when I woke them up with a poke. Just like I never cried when I woke up to them giving me a blowjob. Shit is better than breakfast.
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg Christmas? Bah, humbug! Joined: Posts: 3,961
    A lot of shit.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 23
    @Sonicabid gtfo with your beef with HAX in this forum.

we don't need e-drama in here diluting all of the genius-level discussion that's been happening for at least 2 pages!
    next thing we know, the page loads slow down to a crawl with all that gigantic pics and whatnot.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,027
    So far that activision stock has net me almost a 10% return. Damn if only I had more to invest starting out. If I had put in 10k. I'd be at nearly a 1000 dollar return. Not sure if I should continue to ride it out, or sell at this high
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,098
    Reasons why I don't like hiring interns from poor areas.

Many don't know towns or even countries outside of the US. I had one pull information from business cards acquired from a trip to Geneva a few weeks ago and she couldn't even put them on a spreadsheet correctly. For one, she put the country as "Europe." You're useless to me if you can't google the answer for an address.
    Sounds less like a poor problem and more like a stupid problem.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,861
    the hax vs sonicabid spat is even worse than me vs epidemic. you two. get over it already.
  • SkullboySkullboy Drinking With Skeletons. Joined: Posts: 12,479
    I revel in the opportunity to watch Sonicabid shit all over HAX's chest on a daily basis.

Keep up the good work, sir. :coffee:
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,028
    Please do your Sonic family fanfics on sonic forums, gay nigga.

It wasn't jokes about me anymore, or what I said, long ago
    you go into "HAX's mom," so you know this McNugga wish I had a sister.

What kinda digs we got in your stories on SonicHighSchool dick problems.deviantartclub.com? nice house when we play house?
    GO
    HOME
    ROGER
    Been away as a truck driver for 5 months SRK. What have I missed?
    I played roulette with dude said he was a truck driver -- in Vegas for buncha hours.
    I was only using 40 the whole time up and down.

He finally cashed out on a $5 on 1 number and got 5x36 then payout?
    Dealer flipped it to him with his thumb for the $100 piece, lol

He was happy with that and handed me a leftover machine ticket for like $40 too when I ended up 0'ed, since he was too tired to go all the way back out there again. Shoutouts to Guillermo.

> PS>> Man I missed walking by and sitting at a table that had 21 come up 3 of the last 5 times.
    >PPS> They did the ID check, I didn't put down, guy at the table didn't do that number, 21 again.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,028
    "Daily basis"
    He wasn't here or posting for 3 days.

Scatological humor. Leave that to Million. Man, white "niggas" is weird.

online only niggas

da martian
    sonic habeeb

juggalo niggas

martian
    sonichabeeb
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,366
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    So far that activision stock has net me almost a 10% return. Damn if only I had more to invest starting out. If I had put in 10k. I'd be at nearly a 1000 dollar return. Not sure if I should continue to ride it out, or sell at this high

Wait until the previews for the next CoD come out. If the game looks like a hit, hang in there and sell at the peak of the game release cycle.

If it looks like shit, sell immediately.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704
    tumblr_o1p03yYyvv1uot5keo4_1280.jpg

Lord please have mercy
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ariana Grande?

The donut licker that looks like an overgrow 12 year old?

BUT DO HER FEET STINK THO?????

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sorry, all those people dying and this is all I can think of. :rofl:

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    horrific Vegeta art

goddammit HAX why. :bawling:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    Damn, this MILF at work. This shit is so fucking wrong, but god damn, this bitch of a director at work caught my attention and I think I caught hers... :bluu: Yeah... I like my job too damn much. But I resisted the petite Latina chick and I will somehow get through this one even though this cunt is obviously a corporate bitch in it for the long haul and I'm not going to be able to get rid of her by switching locations.

Thing is, I'm trying to move up in my company, and having her in my corner could be a boon or a gigantic bust. Also, I don't like fucking where I work. But goddamn, I've been too horny and work is getting crazy. I just deleted 26,000 emails related to data loss today.

I should definitely leave this woman alone, but damn, she's gonna tempt me into trying something. God forbid if she has power issues in one way or another. She's definitely powerful in my org... which is why I say... why me? :looney:

I'm just trying to stay alive and stop hackers. At's all.

SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    OMG, the jokes I have thought of about David Sir"loin(s)!" :rofl:

Stop spoiling La Cosina Grande :mad:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,098
    edited May 24
    Million wrote: »
    Oh I forgot the usual creep commentary on Ariana since she's in the news cycle again...

I'd be ok with Ariana farting on my face. She could piss on my chest too if that's how she likes to get down... not much is really out of the question with her. I've kept tabs on that one for a while. It would also be nice to live out that fantasy roleplay of her being such a bad girl... a delinquent that clearly needs some punishment... like a good, thorough spanking...perhaps with a ruler first then a paddle...then she gets the bare hand...set her straight on some things....corrective action.....yeah...damn hell yeah

...there will definitely be some "sessions" later tonight, goddamn the imagination is a powerful thing :sweat:
    I'm amazed you've never commented on her wearing a ballgag in Zoolander 2.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,366
    It should be a mandatory rule that if you work for Capcom , your last name must be legally changed to a cut of meat.

David Sirloin
    Peter "Combofiend" Ribeye

What if SRK members worked for Capcom?

From Po Pimpus to Po Primerib?

SonicHabeeb to Sonic Hanger Steak?

Lol @ implying I would ever work for that House of Shit...

And no, not even to try and "change it from within", or whatever lie S-Kill told himself when he worked there.

Watching the light and joy fade from Seth's eyes during his tenure as http://dontevenreply.com's paid liar was one of the saddest things I've ever seen...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,778
    DAZbbo2UQAAfzvz.jpg

Persona x TWEWY when?
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,861
    theres two apps on steam which are cool.
    one.
    black ink art app.
    only thing i really like are the pre fabricated brushes. they have a wavy ribbon like brush that i cant find anywhere else.

second is manga maker.
    if you guys remember i posted character maker app from the google play store. its sorta like that but even better.

• Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,501
    Wait.... this is that chick you were talking about a long time ago? The one that liked Mortal Kombat?
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,501
    Wait.... this is that chick you were talking about a long time ago? The one that liked Mortal Kombat?

Lmao, I forgot about that. Turns out she stalked my facebook page and pretended to be into shit I was into

So is it her? Or someone else? And I'm not surprised at that. A fair amount of men talk of a similar experience. About how women shift to match whatever man they're interested in. Everything from sexual acts to religious beliefs.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 828

Lmao, I forgot about that. Turns out she stalked my facebook page and pretended to be into shit I was into

I need to hear how it happened and your initial reaction.
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,203 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Best wishes for your mom and family, Miraclearrow.... :tup:

You've come a long way, Octane!
    (Since he is a triple changer and he had a previous Classics figure, it means more pics.
    Right is the new 2017, and left is G1(1986) then Universe (2008) for all three modes in that order)

1VLW2yq.jpg
    L5l5Asw.jpg
    4re7jm3.jpg
    sYd7oTf.jpg
    19Lswkg.jpg
    2dKqCSC.jpg

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »
    This is what I need in my life right about now!

witter.com/balleralert/status/866743215839363072

Wait did my choco hunny bunny Bria Myles gain back her weight after she went crazy like Jennifer Hudson with all the fitness?!
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file