SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,646
    edited May 24
    LTTP on dude in the wheelchair talking shit. I couldn't stop laughing. Guy recording handled it like a champ. I would've had my mugshot posted on the 6 o' clock news, with a video of e beating dude's ass and cussing his legs out for not working.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I just saw what @Million said about Ariana Grande. I shouldn't be surprised but I am. LOL!! Anyway, you can have AG, I prefer Elizabeth Gillies. She was okay on the first season of Victorious but after that, she became hot ass hell with her punk-rock/gothic look. She'a also going to be on the new Dynasty "reboot". That's the only reason to watch that show.
    Elizabeth-Gillies-Sex-Drugs-Rock-Roll-Hot_1.jpg
    423a078f392e80f02f912a3c466cd7f5.jpg
    elizabeth-gillies-at-20th-century-fox-party_12.jpg
    7c048c6ecebdf34996143dd82ede1a23.jpg
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,630
    instagram name
    zahraelise_
    aE3kX2Q.jpg
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    // Black Jag made the best HAX parody post

/ Because ya boy had no eyebrow drake.

/ This dude gonna kill, the next MFER
    // during dinner rush that try to go on break!!

( Shatta's story of his woman bigger than he was by a lot def after emaciation on chemotherapy, body slamming him thru a glass table... Black Jag needs to contact his cool online dad Manx, stat, for primo strats )
    It's hard out there for a Sonic Habeeb.......

geTOBiv.jpg

When you's Sikh, but'chu hood though. I see the beanieman.

gMZjiB7.jpg

STORY MOMO BROMO
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Hatred EdgeHatred Edge I am Hatred. I am the Night. Joined: Posts: 16,361
    edited May 24
    po pimpus wrote: »
    My grandmother passed away just now... I don't even know what to feel right now.

That woman raised me and my siblings. She sacrificed so much for us.. Fuck everything right now.

Sorry to hear that man. When people die, there's really not much to say. Nothing you can do to make them feel better. I just never like hearing about people losing someone. Shit blows.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • The MartianThe Martian We Out Here. Joined: Posts: 12,257
    My condolences, Po.

You'll pull through it my dude. Stay strong.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,303
    My grandmother passed away just now... I don't even know what to feel right now.

That woman raised me and my siblings. She sacrificed so much for us.. Fuck everything right now.

My condolences man.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,020
    My grandparents raised one of my cousins because her father was retarded (the legit medical kind). Pop died a couple of yeads back and it broke her completely for a while.

Stay strong, Po.

SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    edited May 25
    Wait.... this is that chick you were talking about a long time ago? The one that liked Mortal Kombat?

Lmao, I forgot about that. Turns out she stalked my facebook page and pretended to be into shit I was into

That's a keeper
    This one's for you , Pedoviejo...
    18582367_10155393292169669_567024609487159975_n.jpg?oh=e11378f2f92bcff932c8b428603a20b2&oe=59AD59A9

Damb, u didn't know Mexicans bad that level of tech. I mean, wouldn't baby wipes be more efficient?
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,907
    Best answer to income equality I have ever heard. This dude needs to go viral. Damn I wish I knew about him when I was 18.

Oh and sorry for your loss Po.
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,727
    Okay, my niggas. I rarely call on your expertise. But let's say I'm pretty sure I've got an in on the goddamn hottest black chick ever, how do I as the whitest dude in the history of honkies approach the situation?

Because the black chicks I've fucked are kind of white fan girls or black chicks with a white fetish, but this is a legitimate regular chick who happens to be black in a country where the Nazi party have been advancing at a steady pace.
    I suck dicks at fighting games.

I also suck dicks. I don't think these two facts are related.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Me and my family found out this weekend my mom has Ovarian Cancer. This weekend my world stopped and honestly I see things a lot differently than I did before. We don't know the severity yet but it sounds like its done some spreading. Don't know how much or how serious but she's staying strong and in good spirits.
    I know it sounds cliche but cherish the time you get to spend with your loved ones. You never know when you might get news that flips your whole world upside down. Don't take shit for granted like I did.

Stay strong, man.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @po pimpus My deepest sympathy man.
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sorry for your grandmother's passing , Po.
    I will keep her in my prayers..
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • twigstertwigster Joined: Posts: 585
    edited May 25
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Best answer to income equality I have ever heard. This dude needs to go viral. Damn I wish I knew about him when I was 18.

The best way to fix wealth inequality, and perhaps the easiest, is to have actual goddamn interest rates not controlled by the federal reserve. It's not much of a recovery if we've had sub-1% interest rates for almost 10 years. Actually, large swathes of Europe as well as Japan have negative interest rates. That's right, you have to pay the bank extra (above just your maintenance fees) for the privelage of lending them money.

If we had real interest rates, people could actually do this thing called save their money, rather than being basically forced into the stock market (to get return) and getting eaten alive every 8 or so years.

But frankly, so many things need to happen besides this. But all this probably belongs in the finance thread, so I'll settle for just the above.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,701

My grandfather passed a week ago too man. It was tough to see my grandmother sad like that. But hearing his obituary made me appreciate life a whole lot more and made me realize that death is inevitable, but if I live making my family and friends have a good life then it will have all been worth it. Try not to be too distraught by her passing, she did what she could to give you a good life.

Its time for you to do the same with others,
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,194
    edited May 25

I'll be taxed with such soon. If you need to talk hit me up.

Stay smiling, its what she'd have wanted id venture to bet.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Sorry for your loss Po. Losing a loved one is one of the hardest things in life to deal with. Just remember that you're always going to be an extention of her in this world.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,056
    edited May 25
    We used to go crunk in the clubs back in the late 1990s and early 2000s when songs like this came out:

• StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,630
    worst part of Po's granny passing is that she died having never seen a good MegaMan game come out in 20+ years.
    why Capcom..why did you do this to Po's granny?
    she didnt have forever yunno!
    kiddin. sorry for your loss Po. condolences
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,293
    @po pimpus sorry to hear that, stay strong.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,621 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I've been in the same boat as you my brother. Its an incalculable, unfathomable emotional loss. My great grandmother raised me for much of my early years and was instrumental part of my and my entire family's life, I can only imagine how your grandmother had made similar sacrifices and had shown much kindness and generosity throughout the years. The only small solace that helped me get through my depression was knowing that the kindness and values she shared lives on through me and the many people she impacted.

Hang in there my friend...
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oh yeah, Elizabeth Gillies would get ravaged too. She was on some FX show in recent years; forgot the title of it. I used to daydream of how great it would be to watch her and Ariana kiss and have a lot of R-rated "late night Cinemax" fun with each other. :triumph:

This week is too damn slow.... Monday seems like a few years ago.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,812 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It's such trash that we can't vote members out of a thread. People have been banned on herefor the stupidest shit, yet when almost a whole thread comes together and say they want a dude out nothing can be done. It was even a legitimate vote. Dude said "If I get soso dislikes on this post I'll leave forever" and he never did.

We've had a rash of awful trolls. There needs to be a bar set where if you're not a certain level of funny you get permabanned.
    This is offensive.