SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,787
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Does just talking to someone require them to try to wrap their arms around you and shit?

I mean she could have at least said something like "I gotta go excuse me" "It was nice talking to but I have to go" "Sorry I'm not interested" Just some form of acknowledgement. But just walk on someone in mid sentence? That's disrespectful man. Basically telling that person that they are not worthy of being acknowledged by you

There was probably history there man. People don't just do that without a build up. Maybe she'd gently told him she wasn't interested enough times and was sick of him thirsting after her.
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 720
    The way he tried to play of the arm around the shoulder was hilarious.
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • ManxManx I AM THE ANCIENT. I AM THE LAND. Joined: Posts: 22,133 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I keep telling people stop ordering so much shit online. :rofl:

:tup:

Entire network at my job has been down for ~ 18 hours now... Technically not network, but a storage device failed. Took 6 hours to power-on and initialize about 250 8TB drives... only to have the node management module fail.

This thing is supposed to be redundant. Both sides failed and refuse to initialize. Refuses to load the backup configuration (which would result in having to re-initialize the drives again, costing us another 6 hours wait...). And we also did not have a working fail-over to our mirror site.

This shit is bad. If we weren't in the middle of moving our servers and don't have half the servers in the old data center, we'd be dead in the water. As it is now, we lost about a quarter of our production systems, at least 2 of which are critical.

Oh, and since our FTP server are down, our mainframe system is currently getting hit with a ton of queues, which could potentially crash it. If it doesn't get fixed soon, we'll have to shut down the transaction system which is essentially the same.

This shit is bad.

Oh, but I'm at home now. :coffee:

:tdown:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Does just talking to someone require them to try to wrap their arms around you and shit?

I mean she could have at least said something like "I gotta go excuse me" "It was nice talking to but I have to go" "Sorry I'm not interested" Just some form of acknowledgement. But just walk on someone in mid sentence? That's disrespectful man. Basically telling that person that they are not worthy of being acknowledged by you

She was in the right. Fuck the arm around the back, Beta put his hand on her thigh in the middle of a weak, likely Evo themed conversation. That's mad disrespectful. Dude had weak game and got exposed for it. Fair deal

If he looked like Aris it would be on Kotaku.
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Iduno wrote: »
    Damn, expected to come home to find the lounge full of people talking EVO, did everyone fuck off to the discord for it this year or something?

Tekken 7 finals is everything. Fuck SFV lol Capcom burning a stack of cash
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • ManxManx I AM THE ANCIENT. I AM THE LAND. Joined: Posts: 22,133 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hey, if she signs a prenup and takes good care of my kids too, I'm in. I'll need to see her feet first and bonus points for good head, but meh. Niggas can't be picky.

... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 16
    sheeeit, quite a shame what's going on with Bella Thorne... checking out that "fappening" site, I see more pics of her... it is a continual downward spiral for that one, at least in terms of the look. She was once cute and had potential to evolve into something quite incredible... but for some reason she's gone right off the rails. It almost reminds me of Lohan, but not quite as severe, obviously... Lohan was on the way to true greatness.. "Mean Girls"-era, she was ridiculously fine......but look at her now and in the past few years....it's terrible, man. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I'll guess it's another case of a star getting to be a bit too wild behind the scenes, perhaps with various kinds of "substances" involved....watch how Bella looks about 2 or 3 years from now...if she's even still holding on to lukewarm levels of fame by that point. To be clear, she hasn't completely hit the wall or anything...at least not yet...but the look has not evolved into what I assumed it would...seems like her overall hotness level is decreasing instead of increasing. :sad:
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge The Age of Murder and Storm Joined: Posts: 16,184
    Manx wrote: »
    Niggas can't be picky.

Hence why they throw themselves at her. It's either her or the masses of 300lb "real black women".
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,483
    @Million

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/78184

The new Kimberly (Naomi Scott) will play Jasmine in the live action Aladdin film.
    Mena Massoud as Al
    Will Smith as Genie (AW HELL NAW!)

All of my nope.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Oh yeah.. forgot to mention that; I saw Collider's Movie Talk (aka The Ashley Mova Show :sweat: ) mention it yesterday. Yessssss that girl is legendary.

Check out the greatness..notice the incredible accent...hell yeah

The salad would get SO goddamn tossed.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,067

Sounds like this happens a lot to you

But honestly it is best to just walk away from creeps
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 16
    This reminds me of a recent topic that was talked about. I think it was between Matriarch and White Shadow.

Homeboy made the mistake of trying to talk to a girl at an event like this. Never try to talk to a woman at an event where the men outnumber her 5 to 1.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,642
    Has EVO been good this year? I haven't been watching =/

Well it hasn't crashed SRK for once
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,608
    edited July 16
    I feel sad that I have ZERO interest in EVO this year. I only cared for MKX last year, and finals were so hype until that fucking Alien crashed the party.

But I'm wondering: are numbers going down in proportion with our apparent interest this year, or are they the same?
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,524 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    axeman61 wrote: »
    I feel sad that I have ZERO interest in EVO this year. I only cared for MKX last year, and finals were so hype until that fucking Alien crashed the party.

But I'm wondering: are numbers going down in proportion with our apparent interest this year, or are they the same?

Numbers of competitors or viewers? If the former, only SFV dropped, to about half of last year. The rest are similar
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,483
    Gasaraki wrote: »

Numbers of competitors or viewers? If the former, only SFV dropped, to about half of last year. The rest are similar

Viewership is down too. Not by a huge amount, but about 25-30,000 less per game on average.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,640
    edited July 16

I still don't know though. To a female, some dude they don't know trying to cozy up and put his arm around their shoulder after 10 seconds of talking is probably creepy. She was probably just thinking "GTFO NOW!"

Oh.....I missed the arm thing. OK yeah strike what I said. he deserved to get curbed like that if she wasn't feeling him like that when he made that move. He thought he had enough game to be that bold, and found out the hard way he didn't.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,060
    po pimpus wrote: »

Viewership is down too. Not by a huge amount, but about 25-30,000 less per game on average.

I blame the Smash crowd.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • Icy Black DeepIcy Black Deep Still training... Joined: Posts: 1,408
    edited July 16
    po pimpus wrote: »

More like De-Evolution, amirite?

Post edited by Icy Black Deep on
    New Jersey
  • rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede ({「決最終戦奥義」}) Joined: Posts: 3,392
    blazblue finals never disappoint
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Tekken 7 and DBFighterZ bringing the thunder and lightning for EVO this year. SFV and Capcom hung out to dry lololol
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Should've been named,"There's no WAY for this to be continued."

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,015
    BB finals was a good match but a slog to watch lol, guy with completely dominant pressure but no damage vs guy who can block correctly for days going right to the last round aftet reset.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,707
    edited July 17
    FrostyAU wrote: »

There was probably history there man. People don't just do that without a build up. Maybe she'd gently told him she wasn't interested enough times and was sick of him thirsting after her.
    With nobody telling him otherwise its not ok

He's gonna grab for the next pair of breasts in sight.

FLOE IS STILL SITTING DOWN WHEN SHERRY COMES BACK 3 SECONDS LATER TO STAND IN FRONT OF COUCH GUY
    there is a JUST as fatguy grabbing floe breasts and floe stating clearly he does not like that other video

update his favorite game - "YOU WANNA BE /THAT/ GUY"
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,650
    Tekken 7 will get Shang Tsung in March
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,662
    edited July 17
    My short time job sucks ass. I had a week of corporate training and my first day back, this shit head is on his high horse and act like a pompous asshole the entire day. A coworker says he has problems outside of work that the negativity is brought to work, but that shit shouldn't slide in this professional environment. I'll be fucking glad when its over and my real career is only dealing with a couple people and customers directly. The original deal I had with my boss was full time until school and drop down to part time and only work full time on the weekends, but fuck that, I ain't dealing with this asshole on the weekends. Surprisingly, he's been with the same shop for a while, and his crappy attitude isn't new. Maybe he just pisses off new people? What ever it is, if he dealt with me 10 years ago, I would of collapsed his throat with a torque wrench, fuck that kid.

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,067

Fuck me, Geese Howard for Tekken 7? Dude looks incredible.

Well shit

Cvs3 is in the tekken engine? Cool

Geese could be fun

Namco just about killed capcom
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,650
    dab00g wrote: »

Fuck me, Geese Howard for Tekken 7? Dude looks incredible.

Well shit

Cvs3 is in the tekken engine? Cool

Geese could be fun

Namco just about killed capcom

Next is Shang Tsung then they killed Capcom for sure.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    For all you college bound boys and girls, listen up.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    If they could go really out in left field and put the Eternal Champion in too....sheeeeeeit :sweat:

On another note-- this Diablo 3 200% exp boost made it that much easier to get my 2nd necromancer to level 70... currently I'm finding great entertainment in how the "Decay" golem looks like a buff booger monster....either that or a green shit creature....would be even better if they had flies buzzing around him too. I started using the golem simply because of the look, basically.

The Strain- final season starts in about 39 minutes... would be great if they go on and kill Zack... I'm not sure I've seen a more hated child character, man... everyone hates that little dumbass.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,707
    Smh. Wow.

After watching the clip I need the audio..bc that nigga look gay as fuck. Just look at his body language after she stiffarmed him.
    HEY

> trans gamers
    > and bisexual claimers
    > are allowed to be at the tournament too

YES, EVEN IF THEY ARE BLACK!!!

His choices were Sherry and Floe. He probably knew ahead of time, spiderman hoecoming. It would totally be okay if he was a "rich" top player!
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

edited July 17
    ohoooo yeah this girl on Naked & Afraid has some clear abandonment and self-esteem issues...niiiiiiice :clap: We need more like that....as long as they aren't damaged enough to lash out violently of course...but that's naturally the risk that is in play with those types. ...but hell yeah, I'll be there to pick up the pieces, baby.

Basically, the dude was breaking down emotionally...and had to leave the show...which reminded her of others that abandoned her in life...so she cried a little but is still on.

This episode is killing me by their reluctance to show booty shots though...that's the MAIN reason I even tune in to this damn show.

*ha, shortly after that loser left the show, she just caught a fairly large fish. Funny thing here is that these people don't even win anything for surviving however many days it is.

*DAMN she's a single mother, of course. Point deduction right there. :tdown:

*edit- but THERE'S the ass-shot finally and it's looking alright....good bend-over shot too :clap:

haha the fire just got out of control....well there goes her shelter. I love this show.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,524 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    now, if the hypothesis (which has good evidence behind it) is real- Genie is actually the dude selling the lamp at the first of the movie then i will respect the hell out of that

I thought that was already officially confirmed