SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh yessss... Sons of Kojima at it again; here they watch and laugh at DSP playing Nier Automata along with his predictably terrible commentary/jokes
    BONUS-- there's actually a small with Liana in this one...at one point you can tell he's annoyed by her just being there while he's trying to play the game.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,142 mod
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Yeah, is that "guessies" shit real? I don't even believe it lol

The one I've actually read them use is mind games. I'll give you an example of how hilariously ill defined and nonsensical an exchange is with this term:
    I don't know what to do against fox. He does a good job keeping me out.
    Play some mind games.

I shit you not. :rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,763
    edited July 4
    Of course autistic kids will use autistic terms.
    "guessies" is one of the gayest things I've ever heard

Is up there with footsies and jumpsies.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,888
    Whats their deffinition of Mind Games?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,031
    edited July 4
    Whats their deffinition of Mind Games?

There is no definition. It means whatever you want it to mean.

Whiffing a jab to catch someone reaching? Mind games.

Dashing up and shielding to punish a laggy attack?
    Mind games.

Ending a combo early to reset for more damage?
    Mind games.

Etc, and so forth...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Hecatom wrote: »

Footsies actually describes something. I like it better than that dumb ass catch all they use now as "midrange". Makes me wanna vomit on my speakers. Most say nothing thing I hear people say.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,031
    I used the term "S-Tier" at work once and my co-worker Googles it and finds something about Smash. So he starts reading and he's like "so G tier is the worst" and I go "G?! Jesus Smash has a lot of shit characters."

Melee has a lot of shit characters because they can't abuse all those dumb ass exploits like wave dashing and L-cancelling and shit.

In Smash 4, you can reliably fuck people up with Duck Hunt and Browser if you're on top of your shit.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Pertho wrote: »

Footsies actually describes something. I like it better than that dumb ass catch all they use now as "midrange". Makes me wanna vomit on my speakers. Most say nothing thing I hear people say.

I prefer to use spacing myself.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)

Spacing doesn't really describe the battle that happens when characters are getting at each other over a certain part of the stage though.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

Pertho wrote: »

Spacing doesn't really describe the battle that happens when characters are getting at each other over a certain part of the stage though.

Then you are talking about the neutral game.
    Which spacing is part of it.

Footsies only serves to desctibe an specific typy of spacing game that hapens on the ground, which imo it is why many people who come from sf usually have a hard time grasping what is happening on the screen on other games.
    The usual explanations that they get focus heavily on that specific type of spacing game that once they witness something different and try to apply it into other games, it falls apart.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited July 5
    I never understood that. I grew up on SF and understanding concepts for other fighting games has never been hard. GGs visual flow is not that complicated.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,849
    I never understood that. I grew up on SF and understanding concepts for other fighting games has never been hard. GGs visual flow is not that complicated.

Never underestimate the power of stupid
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,724 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    regulate wrote: »
    Tuesday Bunday: Anna Nystrom
    tumblr_oegjvgSv7e1rpl8zuo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o3elqxYPH31ra30s3o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o3elqxYPH31ra30s3o7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oneymdzS4H1w339g2o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ojqsihngzv1vjp066o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_op31q3HXsD1vlic23o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_opvlyewRMU1ss3516o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_osdejuEphq1sk25owo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_on3743RD9W1rpl8zuo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o4kwsbdx8m1rpl8zuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oqph8wm4BS1vietkyo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_on3743RD9W1rpl8zuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ob01t81FER1rpl8zuo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oms0sgRM8l1rpl8zuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_od0cxtYs0V1rmqlexo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oj8wc5TNqZ1rpl8zuo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oj8wc5TNqZ1rpl8zuo6_1280.jpg

@odin & @Blindknagg If you ain't tapping it, you ain't living bruv.

Nice. :tup: She looks like a more bootyfull version of Steamgirl Kato. If them nudes be out there...................

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mathis is way too G with it. "He's the boss, not the customer...that's how you should've been talking to her" lol
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Just started watching Gotham. Has anyone ever thought to check out the surrounding area for chemical contamination/pollution? 'Cause it really seems like they have a disproportionately large population of mentally ill people in that city.

Just an observation.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,572
    Mentally ill audience too who watch that garbage, just saijin.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • SkullboySkullboy On Days Like This... Joined: Posts: 12,415
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Smash terminology is some of the dumbest shit... Look up "tomahawking", i.e. empty jumping followed by a grab.

Stupid ass shit.

Who remembers the famous: "Descending Dragon"?

:rofl:
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    Descending Dragon? Lmao.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,014
    http://bgr.com/2017/06/23/goop-stickers-nasa-gwyneth-paltrow/

Lol Gwyneth Paltrow starting up the weirdest hippie religion
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    Just started watching Gotham. Has anyone ever thought to check out the surrounding area for chemical contamination/pollution? 'Cause it really seems like they have a disproportionately large population of mentally ill people in that city.

Just an observation.

they have a weird balance of mentally ill and high amounts of phd and masters degrees.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,793
    In the comics, is there any explanation as to why Gotham is such a shithole that all these super villains come from there or hole up there? It is a lot.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    NSFW

After watching this clip I bought Samurai Cop 1 & 2 on bluray immediately. Should have owned these long ago. Pissed I found out there was a kickstarter for Samurai Cop 2 in 2015 that I missed out on.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,367
    Samurai cop 2 is just plain shit, they ran out of budget and just mashed the footage they had with footage from the first film.

It's not even funny, just incomprehensible trash.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »

Edit : Who remembers Maniac Cop? :rofl:

I remember when it was still fiction and not the real life.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,433
    axeman61 wrote: »
    In the comics, is there any explanation as to why Gotham is such a shithole that all these super villains come from there or hole up there? It is a lot.
    No, there isn't an explanation. Gotham having a extremely high crime rate despite being a place of extreme wealth doesn't make any sense. If I had to guess, it's because A)Bruce Wayne is rich and B)Batman wouldn't have impressive tech being some poor kid in the projects/trailer parks.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Why I don't like most modern anime, for the most part:

Video pretty much pinpoints the problems I saw early on when watching One Piece, and why I never began watching Naruto or Bleach, despite their popularity.

... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Years of corruption within its infrastructure lead to the degradation of the city. People looking the other way for money on a massive scale. It kinda gets weirder when you realize it was almost this way from jump and Wayne's family was always fighting it in one form or another.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,997 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That video pretty much repeats what pretty much every fan has known for years: power creep. That alone makes so much shit worthless. I get his personal stakes bit and that's what any good story creator knows but I disagree on how he thinks about it. Naruto's end was convoluted, yes, but a major disservice was the lack of dead people in that great ninja war and relying on the dead to interest people again.

DBZ was definitely the power creep shit. Like, we get it, at the end of the day the heroes will win because of some "get strong" super magic.

One Piece so far isn't bad and has a lot of exposition. We know and care about the myriad story branches because they're personal to the main cast, but the issue I see now is that Oda takes FOREVER to complete arcs. The current arc has been going for more than a year while not explaining the situation with the other half of the Straw Hat crew. Dressrosa, IIRC, took nearly TWO YEARS to complete. There was no need for that and the side adventures of other pirates could have been cut out because they're not even important now. Shit, even White Beard's auxiliary crew were just fodder. Not everyone needs to be a star.

Bleach is lol tho.
    This is offensive.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,433
    maxx wrote: »

Years of corruption within its infrastructure lead to the degradation of the city. People looking the other way for money on a massive scale. It kinda gets weirder when you realize it was almost this way from jump and Wayne's family was always fighting it in one form or another.

Yeah but how much of Batman's enemies factor into that? Outside of Falcone, Penguin, and maybe Hugo Strange, who else?
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,486 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »

Wasn't there something in the comics that led you to believe that corruption in Gotham went back as far as the 1800s?
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,849
    edited July 5

It changes up with all of the Recons, but mostly Gotham City is an extreme version of New York, The politicians are corrupted, Gags from the 1930's never got shut down so much of the City under Mob Rule.
    Looking when Batman first got written, Mob Gangs are still a fresh memory.

Thomas and Martha Wayne felt if they become philanthropist they can reach the cities Poor and improve the city that way. Also much of the cities public works, road repair, creating Jobs and such are provided by the Wayne family. Under Thomas and Martha Wayne most of the poorer households of Gotham never lost their electricity, gas and water. Problem is this outreach only goes so far when most of the politicians are under a Mob bosses Thumb. Many of the Super Criminals came from Batman's Campy 60's era, with obvious exceptions to the Joker who takes inspiration from the 1928 film The Man Who Laughs.
    b648c1932551ef4408f88b32e2f47476--conrad-veidt-vintage-horror.jpg

“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist