SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• The DamnedThe Damned Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Joined: Posts: 10,693 mod
    (First and foremost, my condolences for your grandmother's passing, @po pimpus. All of my grandparents were effectively dead before I was born, so I can only imagine the bereavement. Sorry for your loss, especially if you had such a close, positive relationship.)

I see the more things change around here, the more they stay the same, right up to someone getting banned every other time I turn around and Tekno Virus continuing to practically beg to get banned for posting NSFW images. For instance, what the hell happened to ElderGod even though I definitely am not mourning his loss?

Regardless, I've been meaning to post these two songs for the past month since I've been vaguely back, so I suppose I might as well do it now since apparently VGM Friday is still a thing and I will definitely forget otherwise:

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,089
    The Damned wrote: »
    I see the more things change around here, the more they stay the same, right up to someone getting banned every other time I turn around and Tekno Virus continuing to practically beg to get banned for posting NSFW images. For instance, what the hell happened to ElderGod even though I definitely am not mourning his loss?
    He was warned not to being up religious bullshit in the American Politics Thread. He ignored that warning.

He is not missed.

Neither is StockyJam.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • The DamnedThe Damned Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken? Joined: Posts: 10,693 mod
    edited May 27
    Ah. I suspected as much, but I dare not check that thread lest I descend into madness and rage for various reasons, which is part of the reason I left in the first place. Only reason I even asked is because I noticed how recent it must have been given he posted in the Hunter x Hunter thread.

Thanks.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • blueleonblueleon Joined: Posts: 2,179
    Yesterday my street corner was shown on the news about an elderly lady assaulted by a homeless man. I thought about my own grandma at home, and how that person would catch these hands.
    (First and foremost, my condolences for your grandmother's passing, @po pimpus. All of my grandparents were effectively dead before I was born, so I can only imagine the bereavement. Sorry for your loss, especially if you had such a close, positive relationship.)

I see the more things change around here, the more they stay the same,

That's true.
    We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,992 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Would one of you zig zags like to tell me why my formerly new, then formerly working computer which had died (I smelled that smell that can only be electrical burns coming from it) is now working? :confused: This sucker was spitting up blue screens every two minutes until I put it in the corner for later. a few days back I decided to plug it in to see where the problems were, and boom. Running like a champ. I've left it on since and not so much as a squeak have I heard. :confused: well, time to grab more externals, a ethernet cord, and some third thing.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,184
    blueleon wrote: »
    I have a general discharge from Marine corps. recruit training for reason failure to adapt.
    Training day 32 the start of phase 2 and grass week where this recruit learns the use of his rifle, later when we all return to "the house" from evening chow and spending a day at range I report to my senior drill instructor and spoke of suicidal thoughts. They sent me to a hospital where I stayed 3 days for psychiatric evaluation, then returned back to base for processing into recruit separation platoon(RSP) to get sent home. Waited 13 days to be back home by plane. Now here I am a week and few days later.

"BRO DO YOU EVEN BOX CHOW?
    RSP FO LIFE
    NO WAIFU NO LAIFU"

"HOTEL HELL, INSANE INDIA"
    - the things you see written on walls and surfaces of stuff.

SpAXbdi.jpg4yqxI1q.jpg

These are pictures I took for mothers day weeks ago for photoshoot on Parris Island.
    hF0ugRS.jpg

Returning from South Carolina, Parris Island. The globe, eagle and anchor was not mine to earn.
    Semper Fi

Well, if you can't handle grass week or the MCRD in general war ain for you then, let alone with the corps... Grass week is the chillest time ever in boot.

Better to have opted out than led to the death of other Marines in the future.

Respect for trying out as well as bowing out. I can only imagine RSP being a unique hell though. The medical and body composition platoons break alot of souls.

Really?

Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail as it would ‘damage her career’

673.jpg?w=465&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&s=2473efc36fc57fa7b9e7fcfe3e83aac7

Aspiring heart surgeon Lavinia Woodward, 24, punched and stabbed her boyfriend during an alcohol-and-drug-fuelled row at Christ Church College. She admitted unlawfully wounding the Cambridge University student, who she met on the dating app Tinder.

Judge Ian Pringle QC, sitting at Oxford crown court, said he would take an “exceptional” course and defer sentence for four months, hinting that Woodward will not be jailed because of her talent. “It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to would be a sentence which would be too severe,” he said.

What you did will never, I know, leave you, but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended,” he said.

Woodward, who lives in Milan, Italy, with her mother, stabbed her then-boyfriend in the leg after punching him in the face. She then hurled a laptop, glass and jam jar at him during the attack on 30 September last year, the court heard. She was in court to hear the judge’s comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail

Yeah judge, you know what will never leave the guy, the horror of being stabbed and the scar and possible nerve damage he probably has. Seeing how her crazy, most likely psychopathic ass is a surgeon, it wouldn't be a stretch to think she was aiming for his femoral artery in a rage but missed.

To top it off the judge is going to let this woman with drug and alcohol problems operate on people in the future. Real smart.

You know she's gonna be doing that guy's reconstructive surgery.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,732
    edited May 27
    I have a general discharge from Marine corps. recruit training for reason failure to adapt.
    Training day 32 the start of phase 2 and grass week where this recruit learns the use of his rifle, later when we all return to "the house" from evening chow and spending a day at range I report to my senior drill instructor and spoke of suicidal thoughts. They sent me to a hospital where I stayed 3 days for psychiatric evaluation, then returned back to base for processing into recruit separation platoon(RSP) to get sent home. Waited 13 days to be back home by plane. Now here I am a week and few days later.

RSP FO LIFE
    NO WAIFU NO LAIFU"

SpAXbdi.jpg4yqxI1q.jpg

These are pictures I took for mothers day weeks ago for photoshoot on Parris Island.
    hF0ugRS.jpg

Returning from South Carolina, Parris Island. The globe, eagle and anchor was not mine to earn.
    Semper Fi

Wait, shouldn't you be getting some type of VA compensation. I mean for the psych stuff and such?

On another note; I watched half of this video. This guy's akuma, kyo, rock, chun li, and yun are top tier...

• BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,704
    Really?

673.jpg?w=465&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&dpr=2&s=2473efc36fc57fa7b9e7fcfe3e83aac7

Aspiring heart surgeon Lavinia Woodward, 24, punched and stabbed her boyfriend during an alcohol-and-drug-fuelled row at Christ Church College. She admitted unlawfully wounding the Cambridge University student, who she met on the dating app Tinder.

Judge Ian Pringle QC, sitting at Oxford crown court, said he would take an “exceptional” course and defer sentence for four months, hinting that Woodward will not be jailed because of her talent. “It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to would be a sentence which would be too severe,” he said.

What you did will never, I know, leave you, but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended,” he said.

Woodward, who lives in Milan, Italy, with her mother, stabbed her then-boyfriend in the leg after punching him in the face. She then hurled a laptop, glass and jam jar at him during the attack on 30 September last year, the court heard. She was in court to hear the judge’s comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail

Yeah judge, you know what will never leave the guy, the horror of being stabbed and the scar and possible nerve damage he probably has. Seeing how her crazy, most likely psychopathic ass is a surgeon, it wouldn't be a stretch to think she was aiming for his femoral artery in a rage but missed.

To top it off the judge is going to let this woman with drug and alcohol problems operate on people in the future. Real smart.

No surprise there sadly. Young pretty college educated woman who as a surgeon in training is of great value to her society, is without a doubt gonna get a slap on the wrist. The more valuable one is to a society the more they can get away with.
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Really?

No surprise there sadly. Young pretty college educated woman who as a surgeon in training is of great value to her society, is without a doubt gonna get a slap on the wrist. The more valuable one is to a society the more they can get away with.

I think what you meant to say was,"she got a pussy pass".

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,761
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Really?

I think what you meant to say was,"she got a pussy pass".

-Starhammer-

I am more inclined to think that it was a money pass, we have already seen this kind of shit happen regardles of the sex thanks to daddy's connections. Though i wouldn't rule out that having a pussy and being white helped her.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The power of good ice cream is just too much... I got some generic "Butter Pecan" (one of the greatest of all time flavor combinations) from the store just now... decided I'd get just a small taste as a precursor to some real breakfast a bit later---- and in a few minutes I've consumed probably 30% of it. I don't even need breakfast now since that was it.... my taste buds have had orgasmic bliss over this greatness.

sheeeeit, this is one of the reasons I rarely buy that particular food... it's entirely too good to resist pigging out on that.

More of the lovely Ashley Mova intro for another Movie Talk episode
    that girl's hotness is on another level..like she might be from an alternate dimension.

*Perri would get her little cute ass pounced too.
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 27
    He was warned not to being up religious bullshit in the American Politics Thread. He ignored that warning.

He is not missed.

Neither is StockyJam.

No, he got clapped 'cause he told a tale about him ignoring a gangrape he witnessed occurring and justifying it 'cause it appeared to be Muslims doing it and "she got what she deserved" or some shit. I won't link it in here (again) 'cause that's how I got jailed apparently. :bluu:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 754
    Oh shit, The Damned is back from his spirit walk. Sup?
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,797 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Got myself a ticket to Tokyo. I'm only staying for four days (would've been 5 but one day is lost in traveling wtf) but it should be a fun few days.

Hoping work also sends me to Asia. Then I can at least stay 2-3 weeks.

Going to have my Yakuza connects make sure you don't come back. Enjoy your stay
    Body_Bag_Dead_Bodies_Halloween_Costume_Prank_Product_large.gif?v=1439847010

You ain't got shit unless your woman allows you to have it.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Hip-Hop FrieDayz. Everlast released a new album:

:bow:

lol him and joe rogan got sooo drunk on joes podcast.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,666
    Got myself a ticket to Tokyo. I'm only staying for four days (would've been 5 but one day is lost in traveling wtf) but it should be a fun few days.

Gonna hit up Mikado to see where you stand?
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,797 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Maybe. My Raven needs to level up.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,375
    Knowing these guys they'll find a way.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan

Going to have my Yakuza connects make sure you don't come back. Enjoy your stay
    Body_Bag_Dead_Bodies_Halloween_Costume_Prank_Product_large.gif?v=1439847010

*Tosses Epidemic a few batteries and another phone.*

..........what? we all know that phones like to die on our ass in the middle of important calls. I don't see any of you helping a man out.

speaking of men needing help. Canada folks.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    Some pretty good T7 gameplay.

Just remember: The costume is only funny as long as he doesn't win.

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,598
    Anyone playing Dead Cells? It's fun but it's kinda difficult.
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Relax my homeskillets......

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 28
    I dont know the girls ethnicity in the video actually.

I normally like Dwayne Johnson in action/comedy , but I have no interest in seeing Baywatch.
    However, Priyanka Chopra is apparently the main villain.
    Nice to see more Indian folks in mainstream Hollywood films :tup:

149593810561292.gif?1495938115

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    This one's for you , Pedoviejo...
    18582367_10155393292169669_567024609487159975_n.jpg?oh=e11378f2f92bcff932c8b428603a20b2&oe=59AD59A9
    Really?

????

she got off becasue she's a fucking woman and has a slit instead of a pole
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,789
    AR/NE/TN/VT stay strong.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,329 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • blueleonblueleon Joined: Posts: 2,179

There is no Mavis Beacon. That's a made up character and stock image of somebody else.
    We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,732
    edited May 28
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »

RSP FO LIFE
    NO WAIFU NO LAIFU"

SpAXbdi.jpg4yqxI1q.jpg

hF0ugRS.jpg

Semper Fi

Wait, shouldn't you be getting some type of VA compensation. I mean for the psych stuff and such?

On another note; I watched half of this video. This guy's akuma, kyo, rock, chun li, and yun are top tier...

No wonder most Americans can't beat the Japanese in this game. This game is not a turtle fest but a rush down game. Americans get guard crushed left and right and get owned...

EDIT: just watched the whole video. Now this is more entertaining than lame ass SF5
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    CVS2 is to the east what MVC2 is to the west.

that and CVS3 is never gonna happen.

like, anytime soon... :tup:
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn this is chill as fuck. Didn't know Warren G had hits like this outside of regulate

You don't remember that song? Oh well, I guess you're probably too young to know it. Back in the day, we used to bump that shit in band class. Memories from 23 years ago.

I am old as fuck. :sad:

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    edited May 28
    Priyanka Chopra

Seeing her in her underwear in Sense8 gave me a second puberty.

Oh, that's not her. You dottys all look alike. :rofl:

SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,704
    Manx wrote: »
    Damn this is chill as fuck. Didn't know Warren G had hits like this outside of regulate

You don't remember that song? Oh well, I guess you're probably too young to know it. Back in the day, we used to bump that shit in band class. Memories from 23 years ago.

I am old as fuck. :sad:

Came out in 94. I was only 3 at the time lol. But I had fun this weekend looking up all these classics that I was too young to remember. Also God bless the internet for shit like this. For better or worst I wouldn't want the internet to change if it meant stuff like this would no longer happen

Fuckin' millennials... :mad:

Official 'Kevin Witness'