SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,349 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh shit nevermind I found @manx favorite old school anime

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,488 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 5
    Aye, I loved Superbook as a kid. I use to watch it just about every morning while getting ready for school. It use to come on Christian Broadcasting Network or CBN back in the day. Since my mom was very religious back then (Thank God she wasn't the crazy Christian) she used to turn that on every morning while we got ready to leave out. Come to think of it, that was my first foray into anime. Next came Voltron and Robotech.

Edit : I forgot to add Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics to that list. I had to Youtube their intro. So many memories!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,734 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    This first judge mathis case smh. That dude is a grade S simp. Who the fuck catches feelings for a stripper???
    Morepheous: "if you take the blue pill, the story ends, you stay in wonderland, and............HEY!! GET BACK HERE!! PUT THAT DOWN!! I DIDN'T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT THE OTHER CHOICE WAS YET!! YOU BIG STUPID.............."

Say what you want about MGTOW, but you won't be saying,"Damn. Starhammer got assraped on the Judge Mathis show."

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,986
    MGTOW is too extreme. I prefer Oshay Duke Jackson's vids. Well some of them. Like the ones where he does less bashing of black women, and more of just putting brothas on game to how some of these chicks move. Like that judge Mathis case is exactly what he be talking about. A chick will give you the time of day and have you thinking you gonna get some play. Only to be tricking your money off on another nigga and fucking him. That white dude was her simp provider, while her ex is the alpha that turns her on.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Mad Hatred Beyond the Haterdome Joined: Posts: 16,436
    MGTOW is too extreme.
    Based upon what? There are MGTOW who are indeed extreme but there are those who intentionally live a life a peace doing things that make them happy. Some chose to have sex, others don't, hell some even have girlfriends. Then you have dudes like the Japanese Herbivore men. Who renounced intimate relationships with women but still have friendships with women. There are MGTOW who like their mothers, sisters, etc. Even have female friends.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,195
    MGTOW is too extreme.
    Based upon what? There are MGTOW who are indeed extreme but there are those who intentionally live a life a peace doing things that make them happy. Some chose to have sex, others don't, hell some even have girlfriends. Then you have dudes like the Japanese Herbivore men. Who renounced intimate relationships with women but still have friendships with women. There are MGTOW who like their mothers, sisters, etc. Even have female friends.

No waifu no laifu

• thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    axeman61 wrote: »
    In the comics, is there any explanation as to why Gotham is such a shithole that all these super villains come from there or hole up there? It is a lot.
    No, there isn't an explanation. Gotham having a extremely high crime rate despite being a place of extreme wealth doesn't make any sense. If I had to guess, it's because A)Bruce Wayne is rich and B)Batman wouldn't have impressive tech being some poor kid in the projects/trailer parks.

The presence of extreme wealth and poverty in close proximity generally results in an extremely high crime rate and corruption.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,986
    What is it with Chicago dudes going on shooting sprees during holidays??? It's borderline tradition there.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/holiday-weekened-leaves-more-100-gunfire-victims-chicago-143949379.html#comments
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx wrote: »
    Why I don't like most modern anime, for the most part:

Video pretty much pinpoints the problems I saw early on when watching One Piece, and why I never began watching Naruto or Bleach, despite their popularity.

:tup:

You realize shonen battle anime ISN'T most modern anime right? Out of 30 or so shows only the main long running ones are like the, of which there are rarely more than 5
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,340
    All Anime is literally the same.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,577
    Current season on Cruchyroll once again, has me hungering for the complete and utter thermonuclear destruction of Japan. Every show, trash. Shit is getting worst and more generetic the more popular it gets. Actually anime has defo peaked already.

Looking back to the stuff studios where putting out in the 80s to now, god damn. Take Madhouse for instance, they like flushing themselves down the toilet. A company once revered for producing nothing but S tier, is now reduced to what in the last few years? One Punch Man and Black Lagoon? Shonen defo fucked everything up, but its nothing new this shit has been going on since the end of the 90s lol.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,894
    Manx wrote: »
    Why I don't like most modern anime, for the most part:

Video pretty much pinpoints the problems I saw early on when watching One Piece, and why I never began watching Naruto or Bleach, despite their popularity.

:tup:
    You realize shonens just one genre of anime and manga right?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    crucades wrote: »
    Current season on Cruchyroll once again, has me hungering for the complete and utter thermonuclear destruction of Japan. Every show, trash. Shit is getting worst and more generetic the more popular it gets. Actually anime has defo peaked already.

Looking back to the stuff studios where putting out in the 80s to now, god damn. Take Madhouse for instance, they like flushing themselves down the toilet. A company once revered for producing nothing but S tier, is now reduced to what in the last few years? One Punch Man and Black Lagoon? Shonen defo fucked everything up, but its nothing new this shit has been going on since the end of the 90s lol.

Just the most ignorant ass shit right here. You realize that anime in the 80s also had only a few shows per season that where actually good? If you compare an entire 10 year period to a single season of fucking course you're not going to see as high of a number.

As for Madhouse, some key staff left over time and created MAPPA studio

"Shonen fucked everything up" what the fuck are you even fucking saying? How can you be this completely stupid? Anime has always survived on that shit, even since Fist of the North Star, which WAS shonen, and Dragonball which IS from the 80s
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,349 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah but dragon ball which invented power creep was the best guys lol. Dudes contradicting themselves in the same sentences and the videos they post.

Also speaking of Mappa, think I am gonna upload Kakegurui up on facebook because fuck Netflix
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,853
    Informational 2B and Aggro 2B working together
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,369
    Man fuck Funimation, someone needs sacking for that shit.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,339
    You'd think they put something simpler in the Funimation dub of that scene.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,795
    edited July 5
    regulate wrote: »
    Wednesday Bunday: Fitforcalis

tumblr_oo123zi3aw1ul9uvdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_om8lsv11K81w681jmo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_on2zyyboDy1v0zf5fo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ogabfz7OWa1udnmzeo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ogabfz7OWa1udnmzeo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_on2rph3OGR1ss3516o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_opd1l6jSew1ul9uvdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_or8bm2sriR1ss3516o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o82betPfdG1sn9m6jo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o82betPfdG1sn9m6jo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_okoiz98wAc1ss3516o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_okoiz98wAc1ss3516o3_1280.jpg

I'm 100% fine with you doing this, but I have to ask why the switch to every day? Are you trying to tell us something? Goodbye, perhaps? Or have you just gotten that much better in your instagram thot hunting prowess?
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,563

tumblr_oo123zi3aw1ul9uvdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_om8lsv11K81w681jmo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_on2zyyboDy1v0zf5fo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ogabfz7OWa1udnmzeo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ogabfz7OWa1udnmzeo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_on2rph3OGR1ss3516o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_opd1l6jSew1ul9uvdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_or8bm2sriR1ss3516o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o82betPfdG1sn9m6jo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o82betPfdG1sn9m6jo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_okoiz98wAc1ss3516o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_okoiz98wAc1ss3516o3_1280.jpg

I'm 100% fine with you doing this, but I have to ask why the switch to every day? Are you trying to tell us something? Goodbye, perhaps? Or have you just gotten that much better in your instagram thot hunting prowess?

I just want diversity in the women. Aside from that one actual white girl earlier they're still all the same brown/tan chicks of which I can't tell the difference. Same booty shorts pics, same workout poses, same bikini shots...
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,540 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I forgot this scene of the Wire.

Oh, how accurate you are!

Fucking spoiler alert :mad:
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

3e3f82d76d3c355436779192f55710b4.jpg

:coffee:
    Never forget:
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,006 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

You're 11 years late for that bullshit.
    This is offensive.

This series has been finished since what? 10 years ago? C'mon man.

• crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,577
    I had to binge the wire the other year because people were abusing fuck out of the gifs and I didnt want everything spoilered to shit lol.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,782
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dude's gonna dine on pineapple pizza for sure. :coffee:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    Never forget:

• blankspacesblankspaces Pull Over Stupid Joined: Posts: 155 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ? Time

After dilevering items from overseas on a monday morning a japanese ship was coming back home so the captain went for a shower removing his diamond ring and Rolex watch on the table. While taking a shower he heard his room door knob shaking and when he returned, his valuables were missing. The captain immediately called the five suspected crew members and asked each one where and what they was doing for the last 15 minutes.

The Cook in a heavy overcoat said, “I was in kitchen getting ready to make bacon sandwiches I know they are your favorite.”

The Engineer with a torch in hand said, “I was working on the generator engine but I did find a lost key.”

The Seaman said, “I was on top of the ship correcting the flag which was upside down by mistake.”

The Radio officer said, “I was messaging to home base that we are reaching home in 72 hours. "

The Housekeeper said, “I went to everyone's door room but couldn't go in yours because it was the wrong key ”

The captain then caught the liar! So who is the thief?