SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ah, an old favorite honey Rhona Mitra is in this final season of The Strain! She's noticeably older now but I'd still ravage the hell out of that ass without question.

If I recall, she can be seen topless in Hollow Man... she was also a vamp in an abc show The Gates, which is currently still on netflix... she was also on a season of Nip/Tuck... she's been in a lot of stuff here and there. Salad toss? Yeahhhhhhhh baby. :tongue:
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,098
    She has her tits out in Beowulf as well am sure.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Now I wanna see Abigail vs. Hugo for some reason....
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    heh, I'm one of the 7 fans of Battleborn out there... but yeah Big Montana is another ridiculous design...dude's head is almost the size of his own nipple....Montana is slightly amusing though...at least to me.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,861 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    axeman61 wrote: »
    I feel sad that I have ZERO interest in EVO this year. I only cared for MKX last year, and finals were so hype until that fucking Alien crashed the party.

But I'm wondering: are numbers going down in proportion with our apparent interest this year, or are they the same?

Numbers of competitors or viewers? If the former, only SFV dropped, to about half of last year. The rest are similar

Viewership is down too. Not by a huge amount, but about 25-30,000 less per game on average.

does the disney xd shit account for that at all?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,491
    edited July 17
    maxx wrote: »
    I feel sad that I have ZERO interest in EVO this year. I only cared for MKX last year, and finals were so hype until that fucking Alien crashed the party.

But I'm wondering: are numbers going down in proportion with our apparent interest this year, or are they the same?

Numbers of competitors or viewers? If the former, only SFV dropped, to about half of last year. The rest are similar

Viewership is down too. Not by a huge amount, but about 25-30,000 less per game on average.

Probably, but this is just a down year all around outside of Tekken.

Expect everything to explode again next year though.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,861 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »

Probably, but this is just a down year all around outside of Tekken.

Expect everything to explode again next year though.

wont be surprised with the influx of new hype and blood. i really need to figure out a fgc schedule for next year so i can start selling at tournaments
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,637
    I think i hit a new level of geekdom/nerdom, after evo, now i am watching the rerun of the battlebot tournament on Discovery turbo :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,512 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Charge it to the game!

#teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • ManxManx I AM THE ANCIENT. I AM THE LAND. Joined: Posts: 22,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Million

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/78184

The new Kimberly (Naomi Scott) will play Jasmine in the live action Aladdin film.
    Mena Massoud as Al
    Will Smith Oprah Winfry as Genie (AW HELL NAW!)

Fixed. :coffee:

:tup:

... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • angelpalmangelpalm Do not fist the android grills!! Joined: Posts: 23,064 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh my God. Just saw the Abigail reveal. What's worse, I saw a crowd reaction version after seeing a crowd reaction video to the Geese reveal. The crowd was dead as fuck in comparison. I hate to take the mic from Po here, but WTF Capcom? My brain is literally turning over in my skull trying to compute how the hell anyone thought that design was good.

Probably the same turd that redesigned Alex.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,671
    Oh my God. Just saw the Abigail reveal. What's worse, I saw a crowd reaction version after seeing a crowd reaction video to the Geese reveal. The crowd was dead as fuck in comparison. I hate to take the mic from Po here, but WTF Capcom? My brain is literally turning over in my skull trying to compute how the hell anyone thought that design was good.

Probably the same guy that gutted everything people liked about Juri's playstyle
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • SonicabidSonicabid This is Jean he roundhouse kicks it Joined: Posts: 12,079

You forget it's the same company that gave us these amazing character designs:
    latest?cb=20150322215217
    latest?cb=20080605222554
    Don't forget the KOF reject:
    latest?cb=20120519225915

• Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,118
    Or peed on most aspects of SFV in general
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol @ this SFV finals. Tokido just taunting Punk throughout.

With the exception of GG, this EVO with lackluster. Those GG finals tho were wild. That Faust kill with the flowers had an entire room filled with people who didn't even play the game losing their minds.
    This is offensive.
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    KoF's finals were pretty hype, too.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 8,798
    edited July 17
    tekken 7 top 8 was fire. probably the hypest top 8 for me.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch), Splatoon 2 (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Star vs. The Forces of Evil, We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - GLOW

• SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,082 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 17
    didnt know kof was thug. my nigga lori doing half life damage combo without meter :bee:

I might give it a try soon. need a damn stick first the steam version dont even with the ps3/usb sticks :(
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 1,980
    Im not even into the game but the finals for KOF was dope.
    Watching the majority of Smash finals before falling asleep, I can say with confidence that shit is the worst thing to happen to the FGC. The end of the finals was cool tho.

Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    all of the top 8 and grand finals were lit, especially Tekken 7.
    predictable but dope as fuck sets.
    except for the smash games.
    never watched them.
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,156
    Evo was good. How much longer we gotta deal with Smash though? Isn't that scene big enough to do it's own thing?

• axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,609
    Sonicabid wrote: »

You forget it's the same company that gave us these amazing character designs:
    latest?cb=20150322215217
    latest?cb=20080605222554
    Don't forget the KOF reject:
    latest?cb=20120519225915

I know of all those, but Abigail is so much worse. I know what I said earlier, but I was serious. I can't even fathom how a team of designers came up with Abigail and said "yeah, let's go with that". Were they pressed for time?

"I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,084
    Its about time the legitimate FGC distance them selves from Smash players.
    No one else wants Smash, none of the other game fans, Not Nintendo, And Smash Melee players don't want Brawl and Wii U players (and vice versa).

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Evo was good. How much longer we gotta deal with Smash though? Isn't that scene big enough to do it's own thing?

EVO isn't even their biggest tournament. They have one in February or so.

They just feel that Smash MUST be at Evo because they hate being excluded from shit. All smash players are assholes who think they deserve to be in shit even when their game doesn't really fit the mold of the tournament.

Evo's televised. That alone will get them wanting in on it.

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,070
    The ssb4 scene just seems more tv friendly

The meleé people are autist and asperger adults who have the same mentality that they did when they first started playing at 9

"No you have to play like this and only on final destination"

Fuck you
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 720
    Cyntalan wrote: »

They just feel that Smash MUST be at Evo because they hate being excluded from shit. All smash players are assholes who think they deserve to be in shit even when their game doesn't really fit the mold of the tournament.

Tell them to do their own leg work.

We've been doing this for years and took a while for us to finally get some love. Now Smash wants to piggyback on our success? Fuck that, this isn't communist Russia.

You're damn right, this is Trump's America :coffee:
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,945 admin
    edited July 17

We've been doing this for years and took a while for us to finally get some love. Now Smash wants to piggyback on our success? Fuck that, this isn't communist Russia.
    My real problem with Smash begins and ends with match time. I'm never going to enjoy all the games, but Smash takes paaaaainfully long. Or at least seems to. Now I want to figure out what the average time of a top 8 was per game. Hmmmm.
    Post edited by Preppy on

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

Preppy wrote: »

My real problem with Smash begins and ends with match time. I'm never going to enjoy all the games, but Smash takes paaaaainfully long. Or at least seems to. Now I want to figure out the average time of a top 8 was per game. Hmmmm.

I still don't know why they gave 'em 4 hours. This shit wasn't Melee. They got pushed back by a half hour, still ended an hour early. They were done in essentially 2.5 hours. About how long UMvC3 and BB took.

Only thing I can guess is that they used all this shit as a big buffer to assure SFV would run on time for ESPN, and there wasn't enough time to squeeze in another game. :coffee:

• GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Preppy wrote: »

My real problem with Smash begins and ends with match time. I'm never going to enjoy all the games, but Smash takes paaaaainfully long. Or at least seems to. Now I want to figure out the average time of a top 8 was per game. Hmmmm.

I still don't know why they gave 'em 4 hours. This shit wasn't Melee. They got pushed back by a half hour, still ended an hour early. They were done in essentially 2.5 hours. About how long UMvC3 and BB took.

Only thing I can guess is that they used all this shit as a big buffer to assure SFV would run on time for ESPN, and there wasn't enough time to squeeze in another game. :coffee:

One thing I noticed that I hadn't thought about til seeing it on TV is that they have to have space for commercials. So not only is it already long, but the breaks between games were made even longer cause of that crap
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,147
    edited July 18
    Manliness Monday: how to safely clear your home.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2017/07/12/safely-clear-home/

Combat-Clear-Header-2-1.jpg
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You're trapped in an old house and you can only watch Batman Returns or Dark Knight rises.

Which will it be?

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    That's a slight nod in Batman Returns direction, and I mean that just barely.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,491
    Returns has Christopher Walken.

No contest.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 8,798
    returns.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch), Splatoon 2 (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Star vs. The Forces of Evil, We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - GLOW