SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 6,950
    She's like Meagan Good, but without the stupid face
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,704
    edited May 29
    *Sigh* I have some fool debating with me on how the people who troubleshoot aircrafts are engineers and different from mechanics. smh. I guess the mechanic at your local car dealership who figures out your igniters are bad, which is causing the engine to not start is a automotive engineer. smh
    Post edited by BB_Hoody on
  • The EpidemicThe Epidemic Archduke Caramel Adonis Joined: Posts: 9,881
    Not gonna lie shaft...some of these posts making me want to go to atl and creampie a couple of harlots. But I ain't paying out no mo child support. Running out of fake names. The Caramel Adonis is about to be sheathed come September anyway
    God's favorite ©

edited May 29
    @infrequent lurker bought to make me make another baby tonight....fuck

Broads like her exist solely to embrace my seed
    God's favorite ©

• Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 29
    I wish I could instantly teleport to wherever those girls are and be like...

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 29
    I saw one of the most gorgeous redhead cougars ever at a restaurant today...unfortunately restrained by the company of dear ol' Dad and one of his friends. Seriously, this Red Cougar™ was out of this world... she reminded me of an enhanced version of Laura Leighton from the older Melrose Place show. I hate that I could not at least sneak a picture of this greatness. She occasionally put on some glasses to read a few things while talking to her friends....which of course just pushed her overall powerlevel even further. She looked like the type that probably does keep a few young "boytoys" in secret that she calls up occasionally.

It was incredible... she perfectly fit 2 categories that always catch my attention...redhead and MILF/Cougar...truly an outstanding specimen there. :clap:

Actually the more I look at these pics of Laura Leighton.... nah it couldn't be her.. apparently Laura is only 5'4 according to what I just looked up. This one was also a bit on the tall side...not quite true amazon status but she was definitely taller than 5'4.

Interesting... she ended up marrying Doug Savant!? (haha, funny since old fans of that show will remember he played a "fruitcake" character on there; though straight in real life, apparently.)
    http://www.zimbio.com/Where+Are+They+Now+-+'Melrose+Place'/articles/6JSVkUqEGwE/Laura+Leighton
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,833
    Too many instagram thots out there to be posting repeats from just a few weeks ago.

@regulate you're usually on top of this sort of thing.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,354
    edited May 29
    Keep up the good work @infrequent lurker !
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited May 29
    Every pic of that last chick looks like she is about to kill somebody, or she already has recently done so.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Manx wrote: »
    Every pic of that last chick looks like she is about to kill somebody, or she already has recently done so.

Man up... European Extreme strokes nigga!
    God's favorite ©

• Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Not gonna lie shaft...some of these posts making me want to go to atl and creampie a couple of harlots. But I ain't paying out no mo child support. Running out of fake names. The Caramel Adonis is about to be sheathed come September anyway
    how many Chinese have you seeded? any Swedes? aren't you already light brown? diversify your genes, bruv.

every SundayBunday post proves Calfturday is superior. always diverse; women are usually known for something else other than posting instagram photos; no fake calves; etc
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,354
    Before I forget there's some YouTubers out there that mash-up different songs from different artists and some come out pretty nice here's a few :

edited May 29
    Another round of laughing at Phil... here, he plays Conker's.... the Sons of Kojima crew on commentary once again..
    haha so many times we hear Phil saying the usual "OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" with this one :get_outta_here: Ohhhh man, this guy.

y'know, I never finished playing that game, surprisingly... yeah the only reason I was even interested in it was when I heard about and saw the shit-themed level complete with a shit-monster as a boss :clap: The game ultimately never kept my interest though... could also be the factor of me being hooked on Unreal Championship 2 at the time though. 99% of the time I had my old Xbox on, it was just to play UC2.
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,598
    pedoviejo wrote: »
    Rhode island......
    Sunday Bunday Continues

Abigail Ratchford

[/spoiler]

british glam models don't do it for me. LIke lay off the fucking dick sucking lips botox upgrade
    Sunday Bunday Vol. 145x7m78 Edition

Miss Genii

missgenii_7.jpg

look here bro, this camwhore ass is big, but this photoshop is fucking disgusting. You gotta go bak

Is it shopped? Or is it silicon?
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Rhode island......
    Sunday Bunday Continues

Abigail Ratchford

[/spoiler]

british glam models don't do it for me. LIke lay off the fucking dick sucking lips botox upgrade
    Sunday Bunday Vol. 145x7m78 Edition

Miss Genii

missgenii_7.jpg

look here bro, this camwhore ass is big, but this photoshop is fucking disgusting. You gotta go bak

Is it shopped? Or is it silicon?

its shopped, there's no way an ass, even with implants, would blow up at that curvature right underneath the belt. It's scientifically impossible, unless your some brazillian freak show
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,598
    That ass is some Dark Souls/Bloodborne shit
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • infrequent lurkerinfrequent lurker I'm not here Joined: Posts: 1,514
    Rhode island.....

Miss Genii

Didn't click. Don't care.
    pedoviejo, these women are 100% natural with no ridiculous upgrades and that libel will not stand in a court of law.

I don't think you could tell the difference between a real or fake ass unless it had a pair of pumps glued to them.

Tell you what, I'll keep doing "Light Brown Women With Fake Asses Sunday" and you can continue White Women Worship I mean Calfturday.

• crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,089
    Your the one who cant tell a fake ass from a real one, you posted a very clear shoop/padded ass you fucking dumb ass.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    edited May 29
    Rhode island.....

Miss Genii

=

Didn't click. Don't care.
    pedoviejo, these women are 100% natural with no ridiculous upgrades and that libel will not stand in a court of law.

I don't think you could tell the difference between a real or fake ass unless it had a pair of pumps glued to them.

Tell you what, I'll keep doing "Light Brown Women With Fake Asses Sunday" and you can continue White Women Worship I mean Calfturday.

this is like a fucked up version of angelpalm that's serious about the shit he says.

edit: You gotta go back

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Can we ban this mofo?

Seriously...

... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Alright, I'll take the L on this one but
    Your the one who cant tell a fake ass from a real one, you posted a very clear shoop/padded ass you fucking dumb ass.

Yeah yeah fuck you too.
    next up on SundayBunday:

another light brown woman in their mid 20s with a fake butt

Double-muthafuck you for this lil' quip.
    Rhode island.....

So besides that first pic what else was shopped that I missed?

this is like a fucked up version of angelpalm that's serious about the shit he says.

edit: You gotta go back

So besides that first pic what else was shopped that missed?

Man what the fuck is even going on right now? :lol:
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,732
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Damn this is chill as fuck. Didn't know Warren G had hits like this outside of regulate

You don't remember that song? Oh well, I guess you're probably too young to know it. Back in the day, we used to bump that shit in band class. Memories from 23 years ago.

I am old as fuck. :sad:

BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Damn this is chill as fuck. Didn't know Warren G had hits like this outside of regulate

You don't remember that song? Oh well, I guess you're probably too young to know it. Back in the day, we used to bump that shit in band class. Memories from 23 years ago.

I am old as fuck. :sad:

Oh yeah that G-Funk sound...

Bet he doesn't remember this either. This shit was hot when the OG Street Fighter was poppin' in the 7-Elevens, pizza joints, and bowling alleys:

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,732
    Y'all can't forget this joint right here. Holla at my dogg:

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,666

This OST is fucking godlike
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    Geni was hotter when she started out...

Why?

Yeah, so that happened.

After a nice 2-hour nap I found myself trying to figure out why I reacted the way that I did yesterday. I’m usually not that hostile but something about that “light brown skin” remark really pissed me off. I find myself dealing with a lot of anger now. I don’t know man, I feel like there’s a lot of emotions and shit just swirling around in this husk that I’m inhabiting. Anger. Despair. Uncertainty. Weariness. God I am so tired. I’m tired of the constant pain. I’m tired from the sleepless nights. I’m tired from worrying about when my body will give out on me.

I’m just…I’m just tired of everything.

Don’t put off going to the doctor. Even if you think that everything’s fine you can never really know what’s going on inside of you.
    Olay guys, I haven't been 100% truthful.

I actually haven't slept in like...20 some odd hours.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This song just should up in my sub box. I like it. What do y'all think? Yes? No? Maybe so?

edited May 29
    cheh,

...so I noticed "Naked and Afraid: Uncensored" was on...whatever channel that's on last night. Sheeeeit, I didn't even bother looking at that horseshit....because I know they most likely used the old "creative" version of the word "uncensored" like MTV did some years ago...always claiming certain shit was "uncensored" when we all know damn well it is NOT. It's amazing they can get away with bullshit tactics like that in television, man. If you're still going to blur the bitch's pussy-lips and nipples if she happens to be facing the camera..or if either one of the "survivors" happens to yell "FUCK!" or various other expletives but you're still going to bleep that out.....c'mon, man that's clearly not "uncensored"....get the hell outta here with that. Until you're actually showing the bitch fully naked on there without a care in the world then you shouldn't be able to claim the damn show is "uncensored".

*It is a wonderful thing that basic cable eventually got over the hang-up with showing a naked ass though...at least we got some progress on that. You can see naked booty all the time on that show....mainly the early seasons though...and of course there's been various other cable shows that have no problem showing full naked booty... SyFy and I think FX shows have been good about that in recent years.

Y'know... that reminds me that I haven't watched MTV in some years now... I wonder if they still try and pass some shows off as "UNCENSORED!"..? The only show I'd half care about on there recently has been Teen Wolf, and I'm lukewarm on it anyway...even though it was more interesting and had more going on than the original Teen Wolf movie and cartoon (heh, few people other than me probably remember there was a Saturday morning cartoon of that).