SRK Lounge: Behead Those Who Insult Coffee

Comments

• Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 29
    i'm on the phone with this lady for over 4 hours, working on her computer remotely.

FUCK YOU FOUR HOUR MUTHAFUCKIN EXQUIRE FRIDAYS

Meyhem Lauren's rant at the end killed me :rofl:
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,959
    My nigga you gonna meet halfway or what
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Meeting half way with this Wolfgang Puck fryin' pan, mai nigga.

:coffee:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    edited July 29
    Shiiiiiiiiiiit.. some Mexicans S. America... no, I'm right, Mexicans... have a school on Chaturbate that I have jerked off to three times already today...

Profesora? No, more like POOFesora! (dat ass) :rofl:

:tup:
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,783
    Manx wrote: »
    Shiiiiiiiiiiit.. some Mexicans S. America... no, I'm right, Mexicans... have a school on Chaturbate that I have jerked off to three times already today...

Name?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,021
    thurst wrote: »
    Does Manx have hands, though? Jack has youth and barely repressed rage in his side...

Opening line:
    Jack -120
    Manx +100

Manx = Joe Rogan
    Jack = Wesley Snipes

http://www.scrapdigest.com/flashback-time-joe-rogan-meant-fight-wesley-snipes/7092/2/
    Rogan vs. Snipes

Wesley Snipes challenged Joe Rogan to a cage fight way back in 2005.

“Another actor Rogan took issue with was Wesley Snipes. When the government was investigating Snipes for tax evasion, the actor challenged Rogan to a cage fight to air on TV. According to Rogan, Snipes was looking for a quick payday to alleviate his IRS debt and picked the wrong celebrity to call out. Rogan trained religiously for five months in preparation for the bout but says Snipes backed out shortly before fight night. “I think when he researched it and found out I’d been doing martial arts my whole life, he realized

I was going to choke the shit out of him,” Rogan says. “If I’d fought Wesley Snipes, I was 99.9% convinced all I had to do was grab that guy and choke the fucking life out of him.”
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Fireball ride broke and killed someone?

No problem get a Street Fighter 360

you think I'm typing just to type it

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,651
    Hecatom wrote: »

Name?
    DF4iaQgW0AEOulv.jpg

Hecatom wants the "PopBitch" email newsletter!

I saw something like that once with a couple of Aboriginals speaking one of their languages (there is like 300 of them) and some bogan on the train told them to go back to Africa.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,228
    odin wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    The Scottish/Irish are the most violent in my experience.

Even old dudes wanna throw hands. Last time I was in Dublin some asshole Scott pushed me in line and when I told him to stop he got uppity. I had to be dragged away so I wouldn't beat the hell out of him.

I say the Slavs are the most violent. They will cut your head off for looking at them funny

Nah, we're cool.
    Slavs are just shitty drivers.

Slavs are definitely very chill, just don't go to any football matches and you're good.

And cab drivers in that region are insane. They do shit you only thought you'd see in Crazy Taxi and then laugh at you when you put on a seatbelt. We survive near collisions literally inches from other motorists and these cats act like nothing happened.

*After a near side collision on my side in a roundabout due to the taxi driver refusing to let a delivery truck pass him*

Taxi Driver: "Don't worry my friend, I drive taxi 30 years, only kill 2 people Hahaha!"

Me: "Heh heh... *10 second pause* That's a joke, right?"

Taxi Driver: *continues laughing for another minute straight until he has a coughing fit*

Shit that sounds like my second cousin and his driving.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,651
    angelpalm wrote: »
    His dick went from an egg roll to a burrito XD

It would make for one hell of a prank on the towelheads if they caught him.
    2 Kings 2:24
    Hecatom wrote: »

Name?

@Hecatom averyhotclassroomm they just started the stream back up. I'm actually watching this for entertainment now. :rofl:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    LOLOLOL I would actually go to a church that did this:

tenor.gif

Theres one halfway between Austin and Dallas
    CRYING
    You got your recipe ready?

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    You got your recipe ready?

Ass kicking is the same recipe it's always been unless you want me brew up a special.
    CRYING
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,353 mod
    The block is hot again:

ban.jpg

How you doin' bitches?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Ban for what? Lol
    CRYING
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,157
    You would go to justin beiber's church that has a hot model white guy as the main pastor
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,852
    Leave the Bieber jokes for insecure 13 yr old boys.
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,408
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    Ban for what? Lol

He means posting pictures of your food in this cooking battle would be posting poison related death threats.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
    Iduno wrote: »
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    Ban for what? Lol

He means posting pictures of your food in this cooking battle would be posting poison related death threats.

Manx cooking would be a horrible way to die. Makes sense why he wished it upon me
    CRYING
    Slurmz wrote: »
    How did this Manx v Jack_Frost "beef" start? Did Manx make a pass at Jack's aunt's feet?

Keep my aunt's feet out ya mouf
    CRYING
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 31
    Pertho wrote: »
    The block is hot again:

ban.jpg

How you doin' bitches?

You know what's funny? I had just ordered a pizza as I came to this post. It'll be here in 30. Let it swing then.

-Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file