SRK Lounge: Say No To Fake Booties

Comments

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,732
    Million wrote: »
    cheh, part of the reason I'd want time travel is to see the look on people's faces when you go back to the 80s or earlier and tell them all the disappointing things... like how it's not like what we saw in The Jetsons... there is no George Jetson briefcase that transforms into a flying car, which eliminates the need for parking spaces... there's no teleportation devices or jetpacks just casually out there on the mass market, and the sex robots are *still* not quite as sophisticated as they should be yet. (*Of course... it's amazing that such things even exist in the first place, but there's still a long way to go with that... the goal should be for them to be indistinguishable from humans...THEN you have something awesome there....something that naturally makes real women obsolete.)

...oh and the pitiful, embarrassing shit--- that we still have regular ol' gas guzzling cars...some of them don't even have a "futuristic" cool design to them either. The dude from the past would be like "what like a damn ugly ass Impala the cops drive?"
    "Yeah man... we still have those. In fact the gas guzzler types are what most people drive. We're still not even close to mastering interstellar travel either..and the ambition for reaching that point seems to be gone."

The person from the past might actually start crying at that point.

At least we have the internet though...so that's something. Of course...if it was my past self I was speaking to... I'd definitely have some investment advice to make past self/future me rich though...or even easier than that--- knowledge of future winning lottery numbers.

The look on people's faces when you tell them about how retarded the SF4 games are, SF5, and esports...

To this day, high level 3S is amazing. Kuroda isn't a human. He can't be.

Kurosawa using Akuma as if he's a banned character.

Meanwhile here is the original 1994 track of this tight song:

• crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,196
    Iduno wrote: »
    crucades wrote: »
    FDream wrote: »
    @crucades how could you be broke and still winning? Bad coke habit?

Went from agency to full time finally after get up skilled, basically poverty class to bottom middle class. No ferrari.

Good shit, now go tell the government you aren't still working for the agency unless you want to be taxed into the ground as they count your current job as a second job and your 0 hours a week with the agency as your main job.

That rebate tho. Best part was telling my agency am no longer part of the Warsaw pact and that they owe me 3 weeks holiday pay. Man am still salty tho, agency work in the UK should be outlawed.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,981
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Definitely epidemic.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    blanka tech doe
    BgDlOJ.gif
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,829
    To this day, the Technobots make no goddamn sense thematically.

They are all just random alt modes thrown together to make a gestalt... They have no real overlaying theme like the other combiners.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,130
    po pimpus wrote: »

They are all just random alt modes thrown together to make a gestalt... They have no real overlaying theme like the other combiners.

Guess they're the generic Voltron of the bunch.
    Wait... Voltron had a theme. Hm....
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 19,990 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

C'mon man. Grimlock got his shine on and proved who's the smartest. The rest of'em can carry that "L".

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    well another call with Dad--- his monologue is up to 2 hours and 4 minutes so far. Fortunately I've already had my usual Saturday afternoon nap

I had perfection on a plate yesterday-- that A-1 peppercorn burger from Red Robbin's... that shit is LEGENDARY. I'd eat that burger literally every day if I had no kind of restraint.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 13

1)I think most of the combiners and their rivals were opposites. For most of them (Aerialbots/Sunticons Bruticus/Defensor) it worked well but high tech vehicles and fantasy monsters didn't contrast as well. (I still like the terrorocons though)
    2) Starting in 1986 and 1987,Hasbro used up all the existing Diaclone and Microman toys from Takara and designed their own stuff from scratch,which I assume they wanted to follow in the "alien/futuristic" vibe of the movie.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 6,950
    Finally started watching Cromartie High School. Usually rock Sub master race, but I think dub works better here. The shitty voice acting goes great with the low production value and seeing a fat Japanese kid with a black dude's voice is hysterical :rofl:

Cats who've never heard of it might remember seeing this scene on youtube a while ago

yEJeZAX.gif
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,786
    The Cromartie dub is intentionally bad for the reasons you stated. It's masterful.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 13
    huh... a Power Ranger sighting here--- I doubt she's credited for this but I'm 99.9% sure this is Rhoda Montemayor on this episode of "Fatal Vows" that's on ID right now --- season 5, episode 13 "Death Knows No Borders". She was the pink ranger from Operation Overdrive...which was a horrible season/era, at least in my opinion. Rhoda was the only reason I tolerated that season for as long as I did.
    *edit--yep it's not even on her imdb; http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1628056/ <--that's a terrible picture of her, btw.

Sheeeeit, I want to play Fortnite as usual... but Gears 4 has a special pack (*you get "Mechanic Baird" and another version of Dizzy) only available this weekend though... then on top of that I want to play more of Fate/Extella on Switch to unlock some more characters...it's an amazing time to be a gamer but there's hardly enough time to enjoy all of what's out there.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,326 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 13
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Free speech, it's all or nothing...for better or worse

Just like vehicular homicide, I mean amirite guys???

Heh look at those dead fish eyes

14641122_G.jpg

welp at least that is one srk poster we don't have to worry about anymore.

Perhaps they will send him to an institution where they can study just why it was that he killed that girl? I see people on facebook saying it was self defense and that he was clearly standing his ground.....
    Post edited by angelpalm on
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,215
    Ok so...what point are you trying to make? Look the vehicle thing was messed up that everyone can agree on...
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    Yo for real if baboons tried to brick my car like that I would have done the same thing and went for glorious self defence. Everybody knows in a situation like that it's always better to plow through a crowd instead of reversing.

• AlexTheKingAlexTheKing Joined: Posts: 1,140
    edited August 13
    maxx wrote: »
    sooooo today on facebook drama:

Apparently one of those nutty racist/alt right rally guys..the one with the pedo mustache is from my area. One of my friends recognized him from his community college art class. Apparently people trying to dox him actually doxxed his mom who has nothing to do with any of his racist views. Its interesting, because people are commenting like fuck him and his family. He represents them and so everyones in the same fuckin bubble. Also talking about we're beyond just punching nazi's lets kill them all. Crazy nutty leftist.

like they arent even nazi's, their starbucks drinking racists. But they aren't ballsy enough to be nazis.

If we are going to kill nazi's we should also kill all the communists sympathizers like antifas and the likes. After all, communism killed almost 100 million people.
    edited August 13
    Ok so...what point are you trying to make? Look the vehicle thing was messed up that everyone can agree on...

I think my point is for you to go fuck yourself. :)

Edit: can I get a loiuschipher ip check on the squigga above me prz.
  • SlurmzSlurmz I got John Blaze shit. Joined: Posts: 754

Did you the article that he posted? Dudes in the article are saying that he shouldn't be charged because his windshield was cracked and he was acting in self-defense. You have to be a fucked up human being to justify running over multiple people.

Knowing AP he just probably pointing out these crackers fucked up mental gymnastics.
    "So what's the reason for the hating, niggas with dreads/Calling they self gods with white girls named Caitlin/And I'm cool with interracial dating, but I ain't about/To hear no fucking speeches cause I wanna have some bacon" - Phonte
    People defending domestic terrorists now?

Never thought I'd see the day in America.
    I just want to know how many people on THAT website post here......because they clearly do.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    I just want to know how many people on THAT website post here......because they clearly do.

AP is embracing self hate, you the only stormfront dude here lol you even quote bullshit from it rofl.

• Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Look above you.

When the KKK rejects your application, there's no where to go but down (on another white man)
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    edited August 13
    crucades wrote: »

AP is embracing self hate, you the only stormfront dude here lol you even quote bullshit from it rofl.

But that wasn't even stormfront XD

Oh lord @crucades I wish I could wipe your kind off the face of the earth you silly goose.

latest?cb=20150131080941
    Post edited by angelpalm on
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My human brethren, THE DEVIL DOES PLAY FOUL TRICKS.
    37179.jpg
    Forgive me brothers for your eyes will be sullied.

You have killed Sunday Bunday. You did with this obscenity. Let the record show it was @Hatred Edge who took it away.
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,039 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 13
    maxx wrote: »
    sooooo today on facebook drama:

Apparently one of those nutty racist/alt right rally guys..the one with the pedo mustache is from my area. One of my friends recognized him from his community college art class. Apparently people trying to dox him actually doxxed his mom who has nothing to do with any of his racist views. Its interesting, because people are commenting like fuck him and his family. He represents them and so everyones in the same fuckin bubble. Also talking about we're beyond just punching nazi's lets kill them all. Crazy nutty leftist.

like they arent even nazi's, their starbucks drinking racists. But they aren't ballsy enough to be nazis.

If we are going to kill nazi's we should also kill all the communists sympathizers like antifas and the likes. After all, communism killed almost 100 million people.

nazis are more committed to their causes. we need to stop calling some dudes who march on a friday night in the safest spot you possibly can march nazis. they are racists who are losing power and are scared. They are a bunch of khaki wearing bros. we need to humanize them and show their faces. They become way less scary when you realize one of them was in art classes and probably shopped at your local michaels for overpriced art supplies. they are fuckin racists on a budget...they had fucking home depot tiki torches.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge The Age of Murder and Storm Joined: Posts: 16,233
    regulate wrote: »
    My human brethren, THE DEVIL DOES PLAY FOUL TRICKS.
    37179.jpg
    Forgive me brothers for your eyes will be sullied.

You have killed Sunday Bunday. You did with this obscenity. Let the record show it was @Hatred Edge who took it away.

Cheh, you are a fool born of a mortal woman. Your weakness led to your fall. If I am to suffer, then I shall tempt those without strength to be damned!
    akuma-taunt-loop.gif
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn she got back tits and a front ass...legit built backwards.
    Some women are pear shaped, but this woman is sack of potatoes shaped.

Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    edited August 13
    Lol this was meant to be a text.
    Had to watch that video again. Dude took off like he was trying to travel back in time via the delorian. He sure did a good job of SNEAKING up on these people. I hope he and the people that support this piece of shit fucking die as soon as possible

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This old vid is relevant.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015