Comments

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,387
    edited July 29
    brace-yourselves.jpg

9 minuets later

michael-jackson-pop-corn-01.jpg
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,916
    Yeah i could've sworn his beef was with Crotchpuncha at first from what i was following. So I must've missed a whole lot. Also @Crotchpuncha does one ever get use to the humidity that monsoon season causes? because 110 dry heat I can handle. But all this humidity in 110 heat? It feels like I'm in a hot shower when ever i step outside
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,008 mod
    Preppy Pertho is getting uppity again

Shut your bitch ass up. I'm surprised your mouth been away from Ed Boon's dick so long you can even read posts in SRK.

Hiatus is over. Y'all had a week without me. That was enough :coffee:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,678
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Yeah i could've sworn his beef was with Crotchpuncha at first from what i was following. So I must've missed a whole lot. Also @Crotchpuncha does one ever get use to the humidity that monsoon season causes? because 110 dry heat I can handle. But all this humidity in 110 heat? It feels like I'm in a hot shower when ever i step outside

I dont have beef with him either. just him quoting me randomly after I sigged him
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »

Shut your bitch ass up. I'm surprised your mouth been away from Ed Boon's dick so long you can even read posts in SRK.

Oh please don't leave us again.
    Kevin-Spacey-Sarcastic-Are-You-Kidding-Me-Reaction-Gif.gif

Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,840 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Why is Pertho acting like a bitch ass now?
    This is offensive.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »

Taking a hiatus is reserved for those with some sort of discernible talent.

Anyways, anyone try that Sundered game yet? Seems to be a lot of these types of games coming out.

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,476

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this is like everydude in the shithole i work in, only with less old dudes getting fired for fighting with cops and beating wives.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,387
    crucades wrote: »
    old dudes getting fired for fighting with cops and beating wives.

Oh yeah, Saturday Night entertainment
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,611
    Calf bringin back them Calisto memories. Bitch was so hot/evil.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,302
    Gabrielle had hotter calves. Shaft failing again.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,678
    edited July 30
    Raij1n wrote: »
    imo Jack_Frost will beat NastyManx up- like he'll even try to take a dive because of the embarrassment from trying to talk trash about crotchpuncha's mom but Manx will be such a jobber he'll trip over the garden hose and hyperextend his knee and have to be helicoptered out. :cool:

worst fistfight ever.

THROWBACK TELEVISION CALFTURDAY
    easily Top 3 bad girls of all time. OF ALL TIME.

MOTHERFUCKING CALLISTO

Nq4ERlT.jpg

Hudson Leick

YHOsiQA.jpg

Qskr1fD.jpg

8o6aiaO.jpg

Pvs4P0v.jpg

CRaLpY2.jpg

8XFbJXv.jpg

and modern day Callisto - peaceful the Yoga teacher

2JfT6i7.jpg

she needs to make a comeback. i might have to put her in The ExpendaBelles

I got Manx over Jack.

Usually cats that talk tough are the quickest to fold. Jack also only one has avenue of competition and is unwilling to compromise.

Intelligence is a factor in any battle, and calling a dude out for a fistfight and nothing else shows you clearly lack it.

Y'alls midpoint is temple or Waco depending on directions of travel.

Will angel thighs beat
    Good old fashion violence?

Find out on the next exciting episode...

um, that was manx dude. He said his death comment, I asked him to have the same energy if we meet, he said it wont end well, I asked to meet in the middle.

edit: wtf are you talking about my one avenue of competition and compromising?
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,861 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    angelpalm wrote: »
    His dick went from an egg roll to a burrito XD

It would make for one hell of a prank on the towelheads if they caught him.

76392302.jpg

Anyways Anyone played Just Dance? Apparently there's a crackhead version:

Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,399 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 30

Yes, and me and the Wϵndy's legal copyright team want to use you to get someone to go and have a talk with this guy. Or girl. We don't discriminate in the same way that Humans don't discriminate.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    @Jack_Frost I don't have hands, man. I'm a quadriplegic. but fortunately I still have my mouth and feet with which to handle things like food ingredients for my famous favorite recipes.

That's why I was so reluctant to reply to you earlier. I had a tomato wedged between a cutting board and my right insole. But I'm good now. That lil vine-raised beauty went into a porky pie strew I was making and it turned out delicious. Wanna come over and try it?

Feel free whenever. Sorry if I don't respond quickly, I am grasping an onion in my armpits until my legs are free to catch it in my bare feet.

I'll holla...

SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'

CRaLpY2.jpg

[/spoiler]

she needs to make a comeback. i might have to put her in The ExpendaBelles

I fuckin' hate you.. .:mad:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Wonder how Manx jerks off to feet using his feet.
    Yo dawg...

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 30
    Gabrielle had hotter calves. Shaft failing again.
    i know Gabrielle is superior. they are of two different body types- and it's easier to find a shorter, thicker woman with nice calves like Gabrielle than it is to find a thin, tall woman like Callisto. i might do some Hercules/Xena-verse Calfturdays since you aren't a complete Gump for recognizing Renée O'Connor's leg meat.
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,302
    I was saying that cause I thought it would make you mad. Nevermind. Gabby's calves suck.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    Did Mike just say he was gonna eat that white dudes ass?
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Heh i think @manx has infected my youtube feeds

Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge I am Hatred. I am the Night. Joined: Posts: 16,371
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Wtf is wrong with kids these days.
    You have the answer however...
    They are either baby soft or batshit insane psychopaths.
    They're actually BOTH.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,320
    I have a Pitbull. He's adorable and gentle and a giant sook, he's nice to kids, lives with cats, he's a sweet dog. I didn't get him to be fierce, I got him so he didn't die.

People are batshit insane prejudiced against him. I'm glad people don't carry guns as I swear minding his business going for a walk with me someone would have done something by now. People cross the road so they don't walk past him.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge I am Hatred. I am the Night. Joined: Posts: 16,371
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    I have a Pitbull. He's adorable and gentle and a giant sook, he's nice to kids, lives with cats, he's a sweet dog. I didn't get him to be fierce, I got him so he didn't die.

People are batshit insane prejudiced against him. I'm glad people don't carry guns as I swear minding his business going for a walk with me someone would have done something by now. People cross the road so they don't walk past him.

Please tell me you're black.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."