Dragon Ball Fighter Z announced! 2.5D, 3v3 and made by ArcSys

Comments

• appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,587
    Exhibition was actually the pax build which is a newer version than the beta. You could tell by watching the mechanics...

Anyway whatever the case ya exhibition was pointless, bummer

no good matches?
  • DiasFoxDiasFox The Sleepy Fox Joined: Posts: 492
    You guys are following the "FAKE LEAKS"

Someone told me Kalefa is coming as DLC.

Scrub artist : http://diasfox.tumblr.com/
    SFV:ChunLi | Tekken7:Alisa | DOA5LR:Kokoro | GGXRDRev2:Dizzy

• dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    appomo wrote: »
    Exhibition was actually the pax build which is a newer version than the beta. You could tell by watching the mechanics...

Anyway whatever the case ya exhibition was pointless, bummer

no good matches?

nothing worthwhile imo it was pointless
  • xiceman191xiceman191 Joined: Posts: 1,485
    yea compared to that French tournament a week or so ago the play was bad.
    Psn: Datdudeiceman191
    Umvc3: Main team: Nova/Spencer/Mags, Secondary: Dormammu/Strange/Magneto
    twitch.tv/datdudeiceman191
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,739
    Yup, those one who played those matches clearly had less time/understanding about the game compared to the french players, which is a bummer.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,981 mod
    Hecatom wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    You know it's fake because there's not enough Goku in it.

It needs more
    Goten, Turles, Kid Goku, Regular Goku, Bardok, Rose, Goku Black, Goku on Ginyu's Body & SSJ4 Goku :coffee:
    Not enough Kid Goku, gotta have both OG and GT Kid Gokus.
    well at least vjump comes out around 17-20th right? So hopefully another reveal with in the next week and news of this beta... which on that subject, im not well vsed on the betas but since this would be the last before the game.. Did SFV final beta have all the characters? And what about those dbz xenoverse games.. how many of the full base roster characters were in the final beta?

What im getting at... is it... possible.... with the way they are being so stingy in showing the past handful of characters since september that maybe even the final beta. Is just going to be something like the pax build? Something super basic like that? The only really difference besides the closed beta is just that this one is open to all. but character wise its as basic as can be?
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,827
    If any of you guys follow the NBA then you should know who Stephen A Smith is or Chris Broussard. They used to always talk about their sources on issues and always be completely wrong. Sounds like that guy in that reddit post
    The hillarious thing is that our friend @d3v here still thought it was good enough to put those idiotic rummors on the front page :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    The hillarious thing is that our friend @d3v here still thought it was good enough to put those idiotic rummors on the front page :rofl:

Same leaker made a previous outlandish claim for another game a couple of weeks back and it turned out to be true. That's the main reason we're entertaining said rumors in the first place.

Same leaker made a previous outlandish claim for another game a couple of weeks back and it turned out to be true. That's the main reason we're entertaining said rumors in the first place.

Whatever you say bro :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,342
    edited November 13
    I still think that leak is full of shit.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see characters like Broly, Bardock, and Black as DLC. It makes sense.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Thanos DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo

Whatever you say bro :rofl:

Well excuse me for thinking that someone who's given out an accurate leak before is worth looking into.
  • digos25digos25 SENZU BEAN! Joined: Posts: 608
  • BMsirhc1313BMsirhc1313 I'm 0ld Joined: Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    digos25 wrote: »

Like watching Jwong vs Spooky play in Marvel.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,783

But I wouldn't be surprised to see characters like Broly, Bardock, and Black as DLC. It makes sense.

These three absolutely belong in the first round of DLC, but the others...while I'm glad that ArcSys made the call to give the old guard like Nappa and Ginyu some well-deserved shine, the rest of the Saiyan Saga can wait until S2.
    Psychoblue wrote: »

These three absolutely belong in the first round of DLC, but the others...while I'm glad that ArcSys made the call to give the old guard like Nappa and Ginyu some well-deserved shine, the rest of the Saiyan Saga can wait until S2.

I wouldn't even count on them for S2, by the time S2 rolls, most people would be interested on getting any movie character that didnt make the cut on S1 plus the ToP main antagonists (Trio of Danger, Caulifla & Kale / Kefla, Jiren, Toppo, Ribrianne, etc) plus any Super character from previous arcs that didn't make the cut.
    Add the DBGT chars (There are still fans of those).

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • traxustraxus Joined: Posts: 341
    I wouldn't even count on them for S2, by the time S2 rolls, most people would be interested on getting any movie character that didnt make the cut on S1 plus the ToP main antagonists (Trio of Danger, Caulifla & Kale / Kefla, Jiren, Toppo, Ribrianne, etc) plus any Super character from previous arcs that didn't make the cut.

wat
    traxus wrote: »

wat

Believe or not, there are people who are actually fans of them, crazy, i know.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • jblairjblair Joined: Posts: 1,447
    everyone but hit from the ToP can go fuck off
  • olianderoliander Joined: Posts: 40
    I'm starting to worry Roshi won't make the cut ;_;
    Roshi isn't making the cut, the rest of the cast is 13 deviant art ToP characters
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,575
    edited November 13
    Broly, Rose and SSJ4 is still a sure sell for DLC despite not being in Super anymore.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    All this DLC talk is bonkers to me, im just trying to ignore it because some of the ideas are just so asinine but the fact people keep posting about it makes me think somehow some way it could actually happen. Why the fuck do people want raditz? Especially for a first DLC? Dude does nothing, only reason I would want to see him is because ginyu/nappa doesnt have his scouter etc. So it would be cool to have a character intro with him checking his scouter the screen all in green saying something smug like "your power doesnt seem to be anything special" or some kinda cliche japanese line anime line ”その戦闘力で勝ってると思うか?”or whatever crap they want him to say.. Him walking on screen with the it all in green giving you some bullshit power level reading would make me mark out a little bit. But then I would be like... dude its fucking radditz get him out of here now.

Anyway I feel like depending on who gets into the base since im still praying they dont jank me and fuck me with no vegito... gogeta, janemba, broly, bardock(since you fuckers like him for some reason), black goku/or merged zamasu, hit, omega shenron... then that leaves a spot left over for someone ...saying that id think beerus should make base roster, and fuck maybe even broly should make it and not be DLC since he serves a stereotypical purpose for a fighting game. But with the way the game is going Im thinking there might not be any super or movie characters in base roster and its just straight up Z for 99% of it.

on a gameplay related note watching a little more of the beta another theory of mine that was proven true while watching recently.

You can indeed hit a homing dash, and instead of going into the air combo you can just land, and have time to link a ground attack as a true combo. In the video the guy actually hit a medium, not even a light so its at least that generous. So saying that we should be able to with every character if we were to go the route of a forward smash, homing dash, instead of doing the air combo, we can land, do some ground hits, then do a air combo for more damage. Or taking this a step further a potential even loop with everyone could be if we were straight in the corner perhaps, medium, hard, homing dash, land, medium hard, homing dash land, Xn

still want to see if you can homing dash, slowly chain , say light, medium, hard, land in time to then link, but I guess to complicated for anyone to do in the beta so far. Or at least be done while mashing....

I should note the guy was in sparking when this happened. but homing in sparking to my knowledge just keeps you closer to the opponent instead of bouncing away right? Doesnt make the guy dash itself do any more stun per say that I can see. But sure whatever the case at least this theory/idea of mine has also been proven true if you are in sparking at the very least
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,575
    I'm not also into bardock and raditz, tbh I'll rather see more tricky and unconvential fighters than those two.

I like DABURA and JANEMBA. Even Tao too bad he was deconfirmed already.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Zx-toleZx-tole Joined: Posts: 627
    You know it's fake because there's not enough Goku in it.

It needs more
    Goten, Turles, Kid Goku, Regular Goku, Bardok, Rose, Goku Black, Goku on Ginyu's Body & SSJ4 Goku :coffee:
    Not enough Kid Goku, gotta have both OG and GT Kid Gokus.

og kid goku powers up to gt kid goku?
    Currently Playing-
    KOFXIV: King of Dinosaurs/Daimon/Maxima
  • 71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z That One Guy Joined: Posts: 43
    edited November 14
    So, I was thinking about these rumors and thought "what would Raditz bring to the table?"
    I thought of Dragon Ball Zenkai Battle and how Nappa uses the Saibamen similarly in that game as in FighterZ.
    Then, it dawned on me: Nappa and the Ginyu Force do not have scouters in FighterZ. In Zenkai Battle, Raditz's use of the scouter actually is implemented in his moveset.
    By using Scouter: Lock On, it changes his combo set and gives an extra move:

(Skip to 2:15)
    Imagine if this is like Frank West's PP Snapshot system in UMvC3, but it gives Raditz a temporary stat boost or something to that effect.
    And if there is cries of "too OP," then have a fail safe where the scouter malfunctions or explodes from overuse
    Post edited by 71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z on
    If there is one thing Dan Hibiki taught me, it is that you can win by throwing autographs at people's faces.
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 1,958
    Raditz as a Frank West function huh? That would be... Interesting.

On the other hand, it's fucking Raditz.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • DiasFoxDiasFox The Sleepy Fox Joined: Posts: 492
    edited November 14
    Raditz super, beg for mercy and then tries to backstab you.
    Post edited by DiasFox on
    Scrub artist : http://diasfox.tumblr.com/
    SFV:ChunLi | Tekken7:Alisa | DOA5LR:Kokoro | GGXRDRev2:Dizzy

DiasFox wrote: »
    Raditz super, beg for mercy and than tries to backstab you.

He wouldn't be the first, look at Billy Kane's HSDM in 2002.
  • 71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z That One Guy Joined: Posts: 43
    DiasFox wrote: »
    Raditz super, beg for mercy and then tries to backstab you.

To be fair, I could have sworn there was a video game that had that as counter move.
    If there is one thing Dan Hibiki taught me, it is that you can win by throwing autographs at people's faces.

And some of you guys said that people couldn't get much mileage off of auto-combos when I brought that up. Dear lord @ the M Autocombo ender with the 4 Destructo Discs! :O

I'm glad that Destructo Disc is being treated as this lethal move that it should be. If not for Vegeta coaching, Krillin would have been the one who offed Nappa.

lmao at maximillian "There didn't seem to be any way to choose the direction of the ki blasts"
    jblair wrote: »

lmao at maximillian "There didn't seem to be any way to choose the direction of the ki blasts"

It was random he said lol.
    That is the one thing that can irk me about Max sometimes.
    He doesn't bother to check his "facts" before spreading any kind of missinformation

"Capcom is going bankrupt! Let me retweet my source that has no links of any kind to cite!"
    Unfortunately unless it changes in another build coming up deflecting negates all chip damage. Although krillins 18 freeza destructo disk and 16s shoot the ground special right now that ive seen have the most noticeable chunk of chip damage they take off, you can just deflect them and take no chip damage. Whats more of course you can just....deflect out of blocking, so there is no need for you to take the chip damage sadly. So not like you block one disc, you have to eat the other 4... just mash deflect. Which is sad because its a nice fun thing to give them but thats just the way it is. Whats more that I recall in the newest build shown with the blues, even the block damage was lessed period and it was not as extreme as the closed beta.