Dragon Ball Fighter Z announced! 2.5D, 3v3 and made by ArcSys

Comments

• Nefarious_RaccoonNefarious_Raccoon Joined: Posts: 65
    Are we gonna have the same two stages for the beta or are they gonna throw in a third?
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,433
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Actually Vegeta demanding a transformation was the smart call. They needed to see what they were up against and Vegeta wasn't strong enough that he could kill Frieza before he could attempt to transform anyway. If he hadn't said anything they might've been forced into a protracted fight where Frieza would've beaten them while they were exhausted instead.

Eh, Freeza never intended to transform. Vegeta mentioning it was what made him consider it to begin with. Had he not said anything, they would've just been fighting Freeza until Piccolo arrived. The situation would've been much more manageable because Vegeta was at least close to Freeza's power--and Enraged Gohan's attack would've been more successful. Gohan and Krillin nearly got killed after Freeza transformed and Vegeta wanted to run away. That idea was terrible and Vegeta even said as much.

They would've been closer but they were still weaker than Frieza. Frieza may not have considered transforming initially but most likely would've soon enough to throw Vegeta back into despair.

Also Gohan wouldn't be Enraged to BEGIN with if Frieza hadn't transformed. Frieza had to kill Krillin for that to happen.

The only reason stalling would've been better is due to Piccolo but they had no reason to believe that Piccolo was ANYWHERE near close to Frieza in strength.

Thing is, Vegeta said they could've beaten Freeza if they fought together. This was stated after Freeza went to full-power. Gohan and Krillin didn't believe such a thing was possible until they saw how strong Vegeta was compared to Freeza. The fact that Freeza couldn't move Vegeta when he was attacking him with the intent to kill shows Freeza wasn't that far ahead of him. As a team, they had a fighting chance against Freeza. When he transformed, they couldn't hope to do anything to him.

Simply put, they went from having a winning chance to having no chance at all. That's why the Vegeta moment was stupid.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 932
    If Blue Goku plays completely different to regular Goku...

Why would he?

Steam ID: NoChart
    edited July 20
    God KameHameHa and some other stuff. Extreme Butouden was able to differentiate Super Saiyan God/Blue Goku from Super Saiyan Goku.
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • dhochoydhochoy D. HoChoy Joined: Posts: 96
    NoChart wrote: »
    Keep transformations to install supers. There's literally no need to waste slots like that.

Hypothetical team comp: Gohan-Piccolo-Trunks, Team "Someone has to be using their goddamn brain around here so it might as well be me."

If Blue Goku plays completely different to regular Goku... How is it even a wasted slot besides aesthetics like voice and the character model?

How does Bluku even fight differently at all from regular Goku?
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 932
    God KameHameHa and some other stuff. Extreme Butouden was able to differentiate Super Saiyan God/Blue Goku from Super Saiyan Goku.

No, I get that- but the install could definitely change the properties of his other moves. It doesn't just have to be "do more damage".
    Steam ID: NoChart
    Many pages back, I talked about how I'd be good with Super Saiyan Blue being a 5-6 meter install.

I don't hate the idea of them being separate. I just would've preferred to transform into the form.
  • HiyaMayaHiyaMaya Joined: Posts: 588
    Put Arakune in DBFZ
  • GenUser!GenUser! Joined: Posts: 2,963
    I think ssjb versions of Goku and vegeta would get in but as DLC
    CFN: Dmen05
    PSN: davmen05
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 1,060
    SSB Goku and Vegeta can easily be their own characters. Keep in mind that ASW has done this many times before (think Sol/Order Sol, Nu/Lamda, etc.) They can be given similar but varied movesets that set them apart from their other versions. Do I want that? Not really, but if they were just going to be installs I feel like they would have included them already. Golden Frieza seems to be nothing more than a power up, but Goku and Vegeta have had a lot more screen time in their transformed states so seeing different moves like Kaioken and Super Galick Gun is not out of the question.
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,622
    Robo Vegeta get in here
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,250
    Actually Vegeta demanding a transformation was the smart call. They needed to see what they were up against and Vegeta wasn't strong enough that he could kill Frieza before he could attempt to transform anyway. If he hadn't said anything they might've been forced into a protracted fight where Frieza would've beaten them while they were exhausted instead.

Eh, Freeza never intended to transform. Vegeta mentioning it was what made him consider it to begin with. Had he not said anything, they would've just been fighting Freeza until Piccolo arrived. The situation would've been much more manageable because Vegeta was at least close to Freeza's power--and Enraged Gohan's attack would've been more successful. Gohan and Krillin nearly got killed after Freeza transformed and Vegeta wanted to run away. That idea was terrible and Vegeta even said as much.

They would've been closer but they were still weaker than Frieza. Frieza may not have considered transforming initially but most likely would've soon enough to throw Vegeta back into despair.

Also Gohan wouldn't be Enraged to BEGIN with if Frieza hadn't transformed. Frieza had to kill Krillin for that to happen.

The only reason stalling would've been better is due to Piccolo but they had no reason to believe that Piccolo was ANYWHERE near close to Frieza in strength.

Thing is, Vegeta said they could've beaten Freeza if they fought together. This was stated after Freeza went to full-power. Gohan and Krillin didn't believe such a thing was possible until they saw how strong Vegeta was compared to Freeza. The fact that Freeza couldn't move Vegeta when he was attacking him with the intent to kill shows Freeza wasn't that far ahead of him. As a team, they had a fighting chance against Freeza. When he transformed, they couldn't hope to do anything to him.

Simply put, they went from having a winning chance to having no chance at all. That's why the Vegeta moment was stupid.

Except if a winning chance existed, Frieza would've transformed. Frieza wouldn't have refused to transform out of pride. If he felt the advantage was getting away from him, he would've done so and the only thing the three would've accomplished was wearing themselves out.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    But the fact that it'd at least draw out the battle long enough for Piccolo to arrive would make the situation better. And there wouldn't be any difference if they were in peak condition or not. Freeza impaled Krillin, smacked Gohan, yanked his hair out, and started crushing him. Vegeta did nothing but cower the entire time. It wouldn't have mattered if they were worn out or not considering the difference in power.
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 2,345
    Vegeta asking Frieza to transform was beyond stupid. At the very least he could've used his near death boost to try and land a desperation move if shit went even further south.
    And that's counting that he wanted to finish him before Goku got back so he wouldn't need to share his kill.

Like I said, Vegeta moving the plot with sheer dumbassery out of pride.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,783
    edited July 20
    Volt wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Is like some of you niggas have a chronic necessity for dissapointment that you set yourselfs for it with unrealistic expectations :rofl:

Only thing I'm hoping right now is Kaioken as an install for Blue Goku.

I don't think that's unreasonable, but who knows?

It isn't. The question is whether or not Blue Goku is in.

SSJB Goku & Vegeta are a given.
    I am willing to say that SSJ4 Goku & Vegeta would be also a thing.
    Anyone thinking otherwise is juts fooling himself.
    Also, being the same character doesn't mean that they would play similar neither that it will be a waste of a char slot.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,250
    edited July 20
    But the fact that it'd at least draw out the battle long enough for Piccolo to arrive would make the situation better. And there wouldn't be any difference if they were in peak condition or not. Freeza impaled Krillin, smacked Gohan, yanked his hair out, and started crushing him. Vegeta did nothing but cower the entire time. It wouldn't have mattered if they were worn out or not considering the difference in power.

But as far as ANY of them knew Piccolo wasn't much stronger than he was during the Saiyan Arc. Hell when Piccolo was initially revived, all three were much stronger than he was at that point until he fused with Nail. Outside of the EXTREME luck that they summoned Porunga right before Frieza finished off Nail, Piccolo was definitely a non-factor to any sort of strategy.

And it did matter for one simple reason. Gohan. If he got worn out too soon, he doesn't make the comeback against both 2nd Form and 3rd Form Frieza that first stalled for Piccolo to get there, and then both stalled and gave Vegeta the idea to abuse the Zenkai boost.

It's just context. In a vacuum, you're right, Vegeta was a fucking idiot with the idea as he usually is. 99% of the time Vegeta's ideas are to his detriment when it comes to how to deal with enemies. In this one instance though, he was better off making that play than not and he got lucky.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Is like some of you niggas have a chronic necessity for dissapointment that you set yourselfs for it with unrealistic expectations :rofl:

You're actually gambling on GT? Damn, you're bold.
    That's DLC at best, we got Xenoverse 1 as evidence.

Even if anything from GT gets in, people would be able to legit make a team with three Gokus/Vegetas in that case.
    That almost defeats the whole point of not having different chars for each transformation.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,556
    dhochoy wrote: »
    NoChart wrote: »
    Keep transformations to install supers. There's literally no need to waste slots like that.

Hypothetical team comp: Gohan-Piccolo-Trunks, Team "Someone has to be using their goddamn brain around here so it might as well be me."

If Blue Goku plays completely different to regular Goku... How is it even a wasted slot besides aesthetics like voice and the character model?

How does Bluku even fight differently at all from regular Goku?

Because this is a video game there is nothing that says they have to play alike?
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,783
    edited July 20

Even if anything from GT gets in, people would be able to legit make a team with three Gokus/Vegetas in that case.
    That almost defeats the whole point of not having different chars for each transformation.

SSJB and SSJ4 can easily be very different that the current forms on the game, since they have plenty of attacks and other stuff to use as reference that neither current Goku and Vegeta have, to the point that they can even be there without sharing not even their normals, with the only thing in common being their name.
    They can easily implement different mechanics for them, like the KaiokenX10 for SSJB Goku.
    Both are iconic transformations, and while i know that GT is not that popular on USA, it still has a considerable fanbase worldwide.

Like it has been said, by me and others, we know they can pull it off without any problem, we already saw them doing it with Sol/Order Sol, Ky/Robo Ky, Hazama/Terumi, Nu/Lambda/Mu.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited July 20

But as far as ANY of them knew Piccolo wasn't much stronger than he was during the Saiyan Arc. Hell when Piccolo was initially revived, all three were much stronger than he was at that point until he fused with Nail. Outside of the EXTREME luck that they summoned Porunga right before Frieza finished off Nail, Piccolo was definitely a non-factor to any sort of strategy.

Piccolo told all of them that he got way stronger training with Kaio and that he'd defeat Freeza with his new power. Piccolo hyping himself up? Of course. But they all freaked out when they made the wish and he wasn't there with them. Dende was about to use the last wish to bring Piccolo right to that area, but Vegeta showed up right after. I'd say they were factoring him in, though that was more on blind faith in Piccolo's words, if anything.

I always assumed Piccolo wasn't that strong, but Nail said Piccolo acquired an "unbelievable amount of power" from his training.

But I can understand where you're coming from overall about Vegeta.
  • Flashy NightsFlashy Nights Partial to long stories. Joined: Posts: 4,496
    So was the scans ever translated? What are piccolo supers?
    edited July 20
    Special Beam Cannon. Gets stronger the longer he charges it. Other super is Light Grenade. That's all that's shown so far. I'm sure he'll have Hellzone Grenades.
    edited July 20
    So we are getting super saiyan, blue, ssj4 and Black(if he gets in)? Yay, four Gokus!

In all seriousness, I would rather get ssj4 instead of blue just so I can have the dragon fist.
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 552
    I don't see why people are so gunshy over the Super characters being in...

Like sorry to burst your bubble people but Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F is basically classified as DBS arcs as of DBS's introduction and we have Golden Frieza already.

It also helps that there is ALOT of DBS characters that are well liked and/or are unique(Hit, Goku Black(especially if he has Zamasu like Ignis to Relius), Fusion Zamasu, Caulifla, Kale).

Basically though, I mainly see the latter two being DLC UNLESS Arc-Sys pulls a Xenoverse 2 and adapt them WAY before the ToP arc starts in English. There's no way in hell Beerus, Goku Black or Hit won't be in this game, that's an absolute impossibility since the 3's popularity is absolutely bonkers on both sides of the pond(Beerus as being the first "villain" to hand Goku an L( a true L, not a Demon King Piccolo L where he lost and then came back and kicked his ass), Goku Black to being the first villain to do it consecutively AND EVEN gets away with it in the end and Hit basically being a JoJo character in DBZ).

Fusion Zamasu would be the perfect final boss though.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Jeweled Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,661
    Just bring in GT villains would be okay

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    edited July 20
    https://www.primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/feature/dragon-ball-fighterz-interview-tournament-support-character-selection-and-more

Some more questions being answered.
    Just bring in GT villains would be okay

Omega and super 17 would be all we need.
  • CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 2,159
    TH: Popularity of a character is of course an important factor as well, but since DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a Fighting Game, we are also choosing characters based on whether or not the characters can fight uniquely and deliver the excitement we want to display in the game.

Good to know that they are willing to think out of the box and bring a few obscure/nonstandard characters based on the uniqueness they can bring in terms of fightstyles.
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,622
    Cronopio wrote: »
    TH: Popularity of a character is of course an important factor as well, but since DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a Fighting Game, we are also choosing characters based on whether or not the characters can fight uniquely and deliver the excitement we want to display in the game.

Good to know that they are willing to think out of the box and bring a few obscure/nonstandard characters based on the uniqueness they can bring in terms of fightstyles.

Let's go PIKKON!

edited July 20
    The GT thing I kinda routing

Great Ape Baby and Omega Sheron

Why Great Ape Baby? he was the last best Great Ape in tv shows and his golden too that why he standout among the rest of the Great Ape... and his on GT PSX

His a super saiyan and a great ape.. at the same time.

Just a slight smaller version will do.

hqdefault.jpg

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters

SSJB and SSJ4 can easily be very different that the current forms on the game, since they have plenty of attacks and other stuff to use as reference that neither current Goku and Vegeta have, to the point that they can even be there without sharing not even their normals, with the only thing in common being their name.
    They can easily implement different mechanics for them, like the KaiokenX10 for SSJB Goku.
    Both are iconic transformations, and while i know that GT is not that popular on USA, it still has a considerable fanbase worldwide.

Like it has been said, by me and others, we know they can pull it off without any problem, we already saw them doing it with Sol/Order Sol, Ky/Robo Ky, Hazama/Terumi, Nu/Lambda/Mu.

Hey, I also said the same thing about clones.

I think that SSJ4 Gogeta is a better heroic rep than Goku and Vegeta. Shares moves of both, has an even more unique moveset than either, and reps a SSJ4.

While we can make separate specials for SSJ, SSB and SSJ4 Goku, buttons begin to turn into a problem and stuff can get too similiar.
  • traxustraxus Joined: Posts: 352
    I can't see anyone from GT getting into the base game, besides maybe Pan to pad out the female roster.
    Korbidon wrote: »
    Goku, Goku Blue, Goku Black, Kid Goku, Bardoc with Turles DLC best roster

And Ginyu Goku. Lol

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,826
    edited July 20
    i was thinking about making a meme gif of when drago kills apollo in rocky 4.
    drago=dbfz
    apollo=mvci
    rocky=capcom
    drago's wife=arcsys
    apollo's wife=disney

this moment...
    HardenStephMcHaleHowardSmaller.gif

if someone here can get on that and do it themselves...id appreciate it cuz i was gonna do it myself but right now im too lazy, hot, and tired from dealing with building a gaming pc. but i would like to see a gif of that myself.

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,972
    How about this for the final roster?

DLC
    Cooler (Fifth Form)

I think everyone will be happy if this was the outcome.

Fifth form? Am I missing something here?

xiceman191 wrote: »
    Prima games did an interview
    https://www.primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/feature/dragon-ball-fighterz-interview-tournament-support-character-selection-and-more

-As usual alot of wait and see and things we already know.
    -they don't intend to bring too many characters that play alike
    -popularity of the character plays a big role in choice but also how uniquely they fight and how exciting they can be.
    -didn't want the game to be too complicated so they are only focusing on one assist per character.
    -strongly considering supporting the tournament scene and hopes to bring more interest to esports around the world with dbz.
    -Beta will have more features than the builds featured at E3 and Evo.
    -Bandai Namco approached Arc System Works to make the game.

Interesting. I wonder what this means for the future of DBZ games or if it's going to be a one-time kind of thing, because the Naruto games changed the developer from CyberConnect2 to Soleil Ltd, there's hasn't been a new JoJo game for 2 years now (unless you count the port of Eyes of Heaven for Ps4 last year) which were also handled by CC2, the One Piece games got a new developer in form of Spike Chunsoft (and there will be no more Pirate Warriors games either), and now ArcSys is stepping in to replace Dimps (at least for one game) as opposed to just making Xenoverse 3 or something,

I also wonder if it's a start of a long-term partnership between the two on the home system battlefield. I would lose my shit if next year we got a new 2.5D JoJo fighter by ASW

Wasn't Frieza just toying against the Earthlings the entire time? He used like 2% of his real power even after transformations, if he wanted he could've easily killed Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo and Gohan in a second
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,490
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    How about this for the final roster?

DLC
    Cooler (Fifth Form)

I think everyone will be happy if this was the outcome.

Fifth form? Am I missing something here?
    Cooler when shown was in the 4th form. Which is this.
    latest?cb=20131002015906
    Cooler eventually attained a form beyond that 4th form. This is his 5th form
    latest?cb=20130809113801

Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."