Dragon Ball Fighter Z announced! 2.5D, 3v3 and made by ArcSys

Comments

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,002
    Oh interesting. So we can assume that his previous forms are identical to Freeza?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,692
    I'm okay with Meta Cooler to be like MVCI Ultron similar character that use special move assist. That's to different from current freeza.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,453
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Wasn't Frieza just toying against the Earthlings the entire time? He used like 2% of his real power even after transformations, if he wanted he could've easily killed Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo and Gohan in a second

Freeza's power % varied on what form he was in. His full-power was 530k in his First form. His full-power in his Second form was somewhere well over a million. Piccolo was stronger than Freeza there, but he transformed into his Third form and easily bodied him. Freeza was only using 1-2% in his Final form against everyone until he went to 50% against Goku.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • xiceman191xiceman191 Joined: Posts: 1,529
    I think hellzone grenade is a setup special. Like you place the blasts and then you use a meter to detonate.
    Psn: Datdudeiceman191
    Umvc3: Main team: Nova/Spencer/Mags, Secondary: Dormammu/Strange/Magneto
    twitch.tv/datdudeiceman191
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 553
    Just bring in GT villains would be okay

The only ones I can really see is Omega Shenron and Baby...that's it really.

Super 17 doesn't really bring anything new past absorption which 19 and 20 can do and normal 17 is pretty unique in his barrier can easily work as a badass assist.

You know, I just thought of what Goku Black's Instant Kill would be:
    Remember that combo attack that Future Zamasu did with him in that he held Goku and Future Trunks in each hand and allowed Goku Black to fire a Dark Kamehameha at all 3 and he remained unscathed while Trunks and Goku was out? Well, there you go, add in SSR as a cherry on top.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,884
    Oh, so Krillin's assist is a heal? Probably one time use, yeah?
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • xiceman191xiceman191 Joined: Posts: 1,529
    Depending on how much it heals. It probably doesn't heal a lot but enough to feel useful. Might have a bit of cool down to balance it out.
    Psn: Datdudeiceman191
    Umvc3: Main team: Nova/Spencer/Mags, Secondary: Dormammu/Strange/Magneto
    twitch.tv/datdudeiceman191
    Haven't seen a healing assist since MVC2. Glad to see it return in DBFZ.
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • Leebee LinkLeebee Link (they/them) Joined: Posts: 2,318
    holy shit so Piccolo does have makuhoidan as a level 1!! and you can see Cell's in neutral when he does it so it's not like a combo attack. god I wanna have someone be a battery and then just have Piccolo litter the screen with fireballs lol; I wonder if Krillin will have taiyoken as a super as well

senzu bean assist sounds bufffff. I mean I suppose it depends on how much it heals, but you can see he's actually chucking it so maybe it heals more but is interceptable
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- Mariah, Jotaro
    KoF XIII- Robert, Elisabeth, Ash
    Battle Fantasia- Urs, Ashley, Face
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,692
    edited July 20

Krillin cool down probably his limitation
    Xhominid wrote: »

The only ones I can really see is Omega Shenron and Baby...that's it really.

Same too only Baby and Shenron.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,793
    Super 17 and the 4 star Shen Long are quite popular.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,879
    Senzu bean assist basically kills any chance of Yajirobe being in, since that would have been his only way of being useful if it's a noticeable heal, when they mentioned "weaker characters that are actually good assists".
  • Leebee LinkLeebee Link (they/them) Joined: Posts: 2,318
    oi where's this leak list at eh :o
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- Mariah, Jotaro
    KoF XIII- Robert, Elisabeth, Ash
    Battle Fantasia- Urs, Ashley, Face
  • dizzynecrodizzynecro ゾインクス! ゾインクス! Joined: Posts: 954
    Basphore2 wrote: »
    Hellzone Grenade being in confirms we're getting SSJB Goku as a clone according to what the neogaf leaker said before it was revealed

Not really, it's an obvious inclusion.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,002
    Hellzone Grenade being in confirms we're getting SSJB Goku as a clone according to what the neogaf leaker said before it was revealed

So are you goign to link the leak or?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Krillin looks potentially realy powerful depending on how the game works. I mean right now his super is unblockable. And remember you don't have to super yourself to call in the other opponent to super automatically. So basically even if krillin is "weak"/er as a stand alone character, you could have your strong character fighting, and then at any time qcf, or qcb+tag whatever his desctructo disc super is and call him in to do it that way while the opponent is stuck blocking someone elses stuff. You do his unblockable super. Free hit, then switch him back out. Theres already been videos of cell doing his rolling move, and air combos, and then tag partner comes in and does their super for just one bar. So you could just basically be switching him in and out for that specific use, or any potential character that has a good super move. Or again any character themselves that potentially has a weakness as in not a good super in the air to end a air combo, or a ground combo whatever it maybe.
  • Nefarious_RaccoonNefarious_Raccoon Joined: Posts: 66
    Krillin will probably heal your blue bar instead of wasting your Sparking Blast which would be also be great.

I am just waiting for Janemba, since his moveset is bound to be magnificent. Can't wait to see him turn into little cubes and open portals to attack and and counter.
    Broly will be in the game. Fuck waiting for a sequel.
  • Nefarious_RaccoonNefarious_Raccoon Joined: Posts: 66
    Why do people have these unrealistic wishlists? Leave the movie stuff for the inevitable sequel

How is it unrealistic? They want unique, well, this is as unique as it's gonna get and they have an entire movie to reference his moves from.
  • dizzynecrodizzynecro ゾインクス! ゾインクス! Joined: Posts: 954
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

So are you goign to link the leak or?

Apparently not
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,624
    Brolly needs maximas corner carry grab
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 2,424
    So many options for great assists... And Arc Sys goes with the Abridged Krillin Special.

Goddamnit Nappa.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,351
    edited July 21
    Volt wrote: »
    So many options for great assists... And Arc Sys goes with the Abridged Krillin Special.

Goddamnit Nappa.

You seem to forget you can DHC without needing to super with your point.

What's that? Freeza rocks lockdown while Destructo Disc comes in? Vegeta assist-aided blockstring into charged Special Beam Cannon?

Let's fucking go.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 2,424
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Volt wrote: »

Goddamnit Nappa.

You seem to forget you can DHC without needing to super with your point.

What's that? Freeza rocks lockdown while Destructo Disc comes in? Vegeta assist-aided blockstring into charged Special Beam Cannon?

Let's fucking go.

I was talking specifically about Krillin. Senzu's can go very wrong in terms of balancing and Kienzan would be very useful if they're saving Solar Flare for Tien.

Kienzan Super will be pretty ridiculous in DHC's, unblockable lockdown with a Vegeta assist while Piccolo charges SBC?

This is going to be bonkers.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,793
    edited July 21
    Broly will be in the game. Fuck waiting for a sequel.

Seeing ASW new approach to how they update their games, and how Namco usually does it.
    I think that instead of sequels we will have update packs.
    I am just waiting for Janemba, since his moveset is bound to be magnificent. Can't wait to see him turn into little cubes and open portals to attack and and counter.

Why do people have these unrealistic wishlists? Leave the movie stuff for the inevitable sequel

There are characters that are so popular that they are basically a given on any DB game.
    Cooler, Broly and Janemba are an example specially the last 2.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)