Marvel Infinite Playtest notes for CEO (FINALIZED)

2»

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,062
    Ryu seems the most un-interesting character no videos about him other than game fundamental tutorials. Ryu had returned to the most usual boring character in this game than he was because his lesser now than his was TVC and UMVC3 counterpart, SInce his back from having poor mobility option, bad projectile utility and predictable gameplay. while also with new radical update the projectile deflect he doesn't have anything to compensate with those changes.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • p1nkt1t5p1nkt1t5 Joined: Posts: 635
    Some mo Captain Marvel, Thanos info please. If possible.
    SFV: Cammy, Yun
    SF4: Yun

1HC to Super Makes SFV Satisfactory

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-TOpukQ

When I Miss, Salt >:(

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-miss-Y4J9bL
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 610
    Ryu seems the most un-interesting character no videos about him other than game fundamental tutorials. Ryu had returned to the most usual boring character in this game than he was because his lesser now than his was TVC and UMVC3 counterpart, SInce his back from having poor mobility option, bad projectile utility and predictable gameplay. while also with new radical update the projectile deflect he doesn't have anything to compensate with those changes.

It wouldn't bother me if he wasn't even there.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,382 mod
    What are the rules of knockdowns and tech rolls? From the vids, it seems that you get one free knockdown, and the second one they can tech roll out of. Can you confirm or refute this?
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    edited June 20
    Fook is dis. Where dem notes, dj homie?

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,126 mod
    @p1nkt1t5 Sorry just got back to regular stuff after hanging out with a friend I met in FL for few days. Finalized notes are at the top of the page.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

@DevilJin 01 Thanx DJ broduh!!

• ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 25
    Strider Hiryu: There seemed to be a heavy delay between when you finished the time for first Ouro and activate the next one. Felt like you had to wait a good few seconds before you could activate orbs again. No MVC2 looping lock down.

Command normals call robots/formations as said before.

I'm curious about this, I've noticed that the tiger and eagle stay for a few seconds before going across the screen. Do they serve as a shield if the opponent runs in to it?

As with Rocket, IYO is his move sets better now than UMVC3?
    Post edited by Zatalcon on
  • HarleyBenistaHarleyBenista Joined: Posts: 31
    A little Nerf for HULK would be appreciated.
  • HarleyBenistaHarleyBenista Joined: Posts: 31
    Does Hulk standing heavy punch still have super armor?

Can Hulk do Gamma charge in the air like the old games?

Can Hulk wavedash this time?

I am with you bro!
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,506
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    Strider Hiryu: There seemed to be a heavy delay between when you finished the time for first Ouro and activate the next one. Felt like you had to wait a good few seconds before you could activate orbs again. No MVC2 looping lock down.

I'm curious about this, I've noticed that the tiger and eagle stay for a few seconds before going across the screen. Do they serve as a shield if the opponent runs in to it?

Strider animals are command normals, so you can cancel them into an special.
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 109
    edited July 2

MegaMan X4: Seems pretty similar to story demo build. His buster charges extremely fast and combined with his rekka specials can lock down people pretty well. I think the combination of these strengths is why they don't let him move during the charge. They would definitely have to slow down his charge speed to let him move around with his charge.

I would be completely fine with that. So long as he also gets Special Move charges and hopefully atleast 1 or 2 new Maverick Weapons.

X is in desperate need of move while charge as well chargable Weapons. Its so stupid they gave it to Zero instead. Zero has never been able to charge weapons. That is X's domain. Give him those two and X will look complete in terms of iconicness.

I don't think it would be OP either as the charge will take longer and you can do only one move charged at a given time.

Also I would love if they could make his Level 3 a Dashing one like it is supposed to be.

And would also love if they replaced SWR Hyper with something useful. It looks super random, generic and just lazy. I'm sorry. But it looks very bad.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 6
    willseless wrote: »
    Zatalcon wrote: »

Strider animals are command normals, so you can cancel them into an special.

how about vajira's, do they still track anywhere?
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 109
    X needs Charged Buster moves... no idea why they gave that to Zero instead. I wish Capcom would stop with the Zero Dick ridery.
2»