Marvel Infinite Playtest notes for CEO (FINALIZED)

2»

Comments

• willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,050
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    Strider Hiryu: There seemed to be a heavy delay between when you finished the time for first Ouro and activate the next one. Felt like you had to wait a good few seconds before you could activate orbs again. No MVC2 looping lock down.

Command normals call robots/formations as said before.

I'm curious about this, I've noticed that the tiger and eagle stay for a few seconds before going across the screen. Do they serve as a shield if the opponent runs in to it?

As with Rocket, IYO is his move sets better now than UMVC3?

Strider animals are command normals, so you can cancel them into an special.
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 92
    edited July 2

MegaMan X4: Seems pretty similar to story demo build. His buster charges extremely fast and combined with his rekka specials can lock down people pretty well. I think the combination of these strengths is why they don't let him move during the charge. They would definitely have to slow down his charge speed to let him move around with his charge.

I would be completely fine with that. So long as he also gets Special Move charges and hopefully atleast 1 or 2 new Maverick Weapons.

X is in desperate need of move while charge as well chargable Weapons. Its so stupid they gave it to Zero instead. Zero has never been able to charge weapons. That is X's domain. Give him those two and X will look complete in terms of iconicness.

I don't think it would be OP either as the charge will take longer and you can do only one move charged at a given time.

Also I would love if they could make his Level 3 a Dashing one like it is supposed to be.

And would also love if they replaced SWR Hyper with something useful. It looks super random, generic and just lazy. I'm sorry. But it looks very bad.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 6
    willseless wrote: »
    Zatalcon wrote: »
    Strider Hiryu: There seemed to be a heavy delay between when you finished the time for first Ouro and activate the next one. Felt like you had to wait a good few seconds before you could activate orbs again. No MVC2 looping lock down.

Command normals call robots/formations as said before.

I'm curious about this, I've noticed that the tiger and eagle stay for a few seconds before going across the screen. Do they serve as a shield if the opponent runs in to it?

As with Rocket, IYO is his move sets better now than UMVC3?

Strider animals are command normals, so you can cancel them into an special.

how about vajira's, do they still track anywhere?
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 92
    X needs Charged Buster moves... no idea why they gave that to Zero instead. I wish Capcom would stop with the Zero Dick ridery.
2»