dey c me creepin dey hatin

Hecatom wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »
    more stupid shit

rx2h1JD.gif

Are you having fun ?

Very much, seeing capcom shills and enablers lose their shit because people with brains can see what a terrible product mvci is, is fascinating and refreshing.
    Don't get mad because people want true value from something they have to buy.
    It is simple economics.

y'know, being condescending to people usually doesn't convince them of your argument

but i forget that's your shtick
    I'm a stoopid 09'er who's never played a fighting game in his life. Judge me harshly.

"We have a shitload of fighters on the market, and the best way to show our discernment is to penetrate the hype with negativity. Dark Stalkers 4 will happen. Guilty Gear will get its sequel. Other franchises may be resurrected off of fg's current popularity. And we will hate them all, admiring MVC2 and Guilty Gear AC like museum pieces" - Robo-mitsu GGPO: Manchild2
  • FreezingCicadaFreezingCicada Joined: Posts: 626
    Being 100% serious, it doesnt even look fun to play. Yeah sure, advancing guard deflects projectiles to stop cheese.
    No assists, what kind of VS game doesnt have that?
    Roster, aside from no X-men and Disney movie promotions still wtf! Infinity gems but no Power Stone rep and Spencer the game. (Thanks ComboFiend) Shit man, I see so many tards going "lol X in daa game. xDDDddDD Buying et." Even old characters like Strider; How can you be hype about him without the classic shell Strider/ Doom?
    Movesets, Removing moves from UMvC3 and Idk what retard thought it was a good idea to remove Dante's devil trigger but its a retarded decision.
    No wonder Capcom gets away with selling garbage cause there always is going to be a retard that will pay for it and love it too.

Whens Dragonball?
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,573
    To be fair, I was talking shit about Tekken 7 just before it released because of the 2 years+ development the console version took, and I'm still kind of disappointed about how rushed the game is in terms of online functionality, loading times and quality of life standards, but the game is pure crack and I haven't looked at anything else for 2 weeks now just because I'm having so much fun with the game.

I hope MvC:I is the same in that I hate it right now, but it turns out to be an amazing game. Don't have high hopes though and most definitely will not pre-order. I leave the pre-ordering to fanboys, shills and other people who are not right in the head.

CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • gaagaagaagaa Joined: Posts: 50
    DiasFox wrote: »
    I'm just gonna think that either they will improve the visuals for the characters etc in these few month before release or pull a KoF14 style of improving them after release. (Am I giving too much hope on Capcom?)

Sorry what? ...Watch KOF fans get triggered by this post.

It agitates me to know KOF fans are willing to accept anything that SNKp throws their way even if it's only crumbs. And It makes me feel apathetic when I see people, for the sake of their games, going ballistic calling out companies for the stupid crap they produce while KOF fans just sit there submissively waiting for anything.
    I haven't seen anyone call out SNKp for the 2 decades worth of horror gaming it made us go through. But since it's not Capcom nobody cares right?

Everything said here on this thread applies 100% for KOFXIV. I initially though of doing a review of XIV but decided I'd give it a chance. Now I'm definitely doing it.

Despite Sony pouring money into SNKp, XIV is at the level of a low budget game. It's a rushed game, like 4 devs only for graphics. Everything they do reveals their inability of decision making.
    Plastic hair, emotionless dull faces (how come when they're anime-like?), wack character models with no apparent cloth simulation (in fact only a few characters have this but not to every part of their attire?!), RAGDOLL PHYSICS for character animations
    PkweuAz.gif
    Just bad graphics in general. What's the point of going 3D if you con't reap the benefits of 3D modeling and animation???

How lazy can you be to not do a horizontal flip?
    Demo build:
    XwTQoaH.jpg
    Build 2.01 and it's past June 2017:
    WeNkGXt.png

Announcer speaks English, characters talk Japanese, and messages/text could be in a third language (e.g. Chinese). Wow! GG.

Same mistakes as SF5 in terms of simplified gameplay and favoring one aspect over the other.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A&lc=z13gyvgwipfdhtpuf231eheogortxtym0.1496210032132353
    1ZhdasB.png

Weakest UI I've ever seen on any game, not intriguing at all. Wack plot; just another Orochi saga recycle (Iori's DM not in line with plot and if you don't know what I'm talking about don't call yourself a fan). Wack mechanics with tons of bugs an hiccups (even more bugs than KOF97). Wack balance. Wack events & tournaments
    This is just tip of the iceberg.

They went from leading player making state of the art, best in the business games to "Made in China" games targeting casual players.
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,990
    edited June 17
    Capcom didn't have the support from a huge company like Marvel/Disney to present these garbage graphics and DLC scam-fest.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,526
    Xhominid wrote: »
    gaagaa wrote: »
    DiasFox wrote: »
    I'm just gonna think that either they will improve the visuals for the characters etc in these few month before release or pull a KoF14 style of improving them after release. (Am I giving too much hope on Capcom?)

Sorry what? ...Watch KOF fans get triggered by this post.

It agitates me to know KOF fans are willing to accept anything that SNKp throws their way even if it's only crumbs. And It makes me feel apathetic when I see people, for the sake of their games, going ballistic calling out companies for the stupid crap they produce while KOF fans just sit there submissively waiting for anything.
    I haven't seen anyone call out SNKp for the 2 decades worth of horror gaming it made us go through. But since it's not Capcom nobody cares right?

Everything said here on this thread applies 100% for KOFXIV. I initially though of doing a review of XIV but decided I'd give it a chance. Now I'm definitely doing it.

Despite Sony pouring money into SNKp, XIV is at the level of a low budget game. It's a rushed game, like 4 devs only for graphics. Everything they do reveals their inability of decision making.
    Plastic hair, emotionless dull faces (how come when they're anime-like?), wack character models with no apparent cloth simulation (in fact only a few characters have this but not to every part of their attire?!), RAGDOLL PHYSICS for character animations
    PkweuAz.gif
    Just bad graphics in general. What's the point of going 3D if you con't reap the benefits of 3D modeling and animation???

How lazy can you be to not do a horizontal flip?
    Demo build:
    XwTQoaH.jpg
    Build 2.01 and it's past June 2017:
    WeNkGXt.png

Announcer speaks English, characters talk Japanese, and messages/text could be in a third language (e.g. Chinese). Wow! GG.

Same mistakes as SF5 in terms of simplified gameplay and favoring one aspect over the other.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A&lc=z13gyvgwipfdhtpuf231eheogortxtym0.1496210032132353
    1ZhdasB.png

Weakest UI I've ever seen on any game, not intriguing at all. Wack plot; just another Orochi saga recycle (Iori's DM not in line with plot and if you don't know what I'm talking about don't call yourself a fan). Wack mechanics with tons of bugs an hiccups (even more bugs than KOF97). Wack balance. Wack events & tournaments
    This is just tip of the iceberg.

They went from leading player making state of the art, best in the business games to "Made in China" games targeting casual players.

Except KOFXIV was made by SNK after they have come from the brink of bankruptcy and had no choice but to leave the gaming industry for all of those years because surprise, surprise those sprites they made for KOFXII and XIII was so ridiculously costly it messed them up something fierce.

You might as well see them as an indie company at this rate and thus there's no point in attacking them at all in this way in comparison with Capcom who still allowed all of this to happen despite having the money to make them better.

I can't see SNK as an indie when they are owned by a Chinese company.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    edited June 17
    SNK still has creative independency, sure Ledo is renting the licenses to other studios to develop some Android and iOS cheap games, but the SNK games are still 100% SNK brand, they don't feel like corporate-mandated/corporate-made games.

Did I mention Ledo is Chinese but SNK games are still made in Japan? And that SNK is trying to push again for the Samurai Shodown license, which is a completely Japanese lore oriented game on itself, no matter if China hates Japan? It's clear they're almost completely free in the creative aspect.
    edited June 17
    BTW

owYwPA1.png

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,566

The thing is Capcom just is going loosely to their design and not being faithful to their on previous creative works.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    As much as I'd hate to see Capcom go. Dragon ball Fighters Z NEEDS to be the game that finally allows Arcsys to take the fighing game throne from Capcom.
    FighterZ is getting a lot of attention, yes, but it's still a sort of Xrd Re-hash in matters of gameplay. It's going to do well in the competitive scene but I don't think it'll be able to transcend a lot as a fighting game brand in the collective imaginary, specially since DBZ fans (which is the wider audience they could get) that are "casual" for fighting games are way more into simpler games like the Budokai series, Xenoverse, etc.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,566
    What if DBFZ would become a new trendsetter of fighting games... A new era that fighters looks directly like the animated cartoons and anime in Artstyle...

Imagine NRS proposing to Warner Brothers 5 years from now. A new Justice League game but different it not a part of the injustice universe.

Something like a Tentative title of Justice League Fighter.

With 3v3, Assist, DHC, Snapbacks, Aerial Combo and etc..

Supers, specials and normals moves are based from the Justice League Unlimited Shows.

A Justice League game that sole focus, influenced and references is based on Bruce Timms works not in the comics or any movie.

Art style would be lead by Bruce Timm. Bruce Timm was the creative mind in 90's animated DC cartoons from Batman, Superman, Titan Titans and Justice League.

It would be animated in clean style cel shading like watching the animated series in full HD graphics with less shaders and brighter colors.

Actual Game Footage
    Justice-League-Animated-Series-Cartoon-Network-2016.jpg

The art style will only have fine lines and never have any kind of pseudo 3d effect shaders or gradients so it won't end up like this...

9ddbf732-ef56-4a8d-8777-aeaa225c715a.jpg
    763113-justiceleagueunlimited1.jpg
    JLUwallpaper1.jpg
    justice-league-unlimited.jpg
    jl-season2-3.jpg

WALLPAPERJL1.jpg
    71YQPpSqpSL._SL1257_.jpg

03e7fd8ce2dc58254a82c0ab4ef08f1b.jpg
    Kd7bB.jpg3e66141d04ec7d6ac97304c694d33607.jpg
    714QKtRZe0L.jpgjustice-league-517fc1fd399d5-1024x576.jpg

C90.jpg?7304
    justiceleague.png
    3fd11007c4ea8b08804bafbb9d13d985.jpg

800?cb=20070513174037
    51GY7S2A52L._SY445_.jpg

35 characters initial roster unlocked in retail game.

Here are some of the character silhouette along with the DLC preview over 60 characters.

tumblr_nihf73vgTc1qea7tao9_500.gif
    justice-league-unlimited.jpg

Demo Characters
    justiceleague-featured.jpg

Animated Shots
    tumblr_ooizwrJRK31vgvq8oo1_500.gif

if Capcom continue to messed up with the designs of their fighters. while other FG dev tries to be faith full to their best design while adopting best practices of gameplay....

The thing is how about Capcom?

tumblr_o0thnitT3f1son3fpo1_400.gif

Capcom should fix their thing.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    edited June 17
    What if DBFZ would become a new trendsetter of fighting games... A new era that fighters looks directly like the animated cartoons and anime in Artstyle...
    Not gonna happen. FighterZ is creating a buzz simply because old Dragon Ball fans accept 2D gameplay and both together is a blast for them, but new generations are more towards 3D fighting games.

As for "animated" fighters, Americans don't know how to do beautiful anime-looking stuff (OK, Skullgirls was fine but it was an indie game), and the rights for Justice League itself are most likely going towards Netherealm... you know, that company that was founded by guys who didn't like "drawn" graphics, instead going with digitized pictures, and nowadays completely committed to 3D graphics...

Even if they were open to the idea, the DC Animated Universe always had a minimalist, non-spectacular approach, focusing more on the storylines and plot. Dragon Ball always had a very peculiar and distinctive art style that's delicious and weird to see translated to something that simulates 2D... but a DCAU "cel-shade fighter" would look very cheap and not exactly attractive... I mean, those shows were never popular because of "awesome fight scenes"...

90% of the people who see a Justice League "cel-shade fighter" with the looks of the DCAU would consider it a downgrade, compared with the Injustice games, which are AAA and appealing as fuck. It would take a very peculiar audience to embrace a Justice League cel-shade fighter... most of DCAU fans are also DC comics fans, and the Injustice games already look like the DC Comics universe, so no one's complaining about the art style...
  • flickyflicky Super Nintendo Chalmers Joined: Posts: 841
    edited June 17
    itsOneO wrote: »
    I don't think Marvel/Disney purposely told Capcom to make Capcom characters to look worse that Marvel characters. I believe Marvel/Disney was breathing down Capcom's neck to ensure that Marvel characters looked to their strict standards before signing off on anything.

Capcom on the other hand, doesn't give damn about their characters or company image; and it shows in their work for the past 5-7 years.

Well, an intern blew the whistle on a few things, one of which was Disney instructing Capcom to make the Marvel characters and Megaman characters look better than the rest of the Capcom characters, and Ryan's observations pretty much mirror that statement. But it makes sense you know? Marvel and Disney are the dungeon masters and Capcom are just doing the labour. It's their image so they want to make sure it's done the way they want it before they give Capcom the chance to work on their own side of things.
    Even other Disney and Nintendo knows how they design that are complementary to Capcom greatness.

wreck-it-ralph-movie-07_zps1312e53f.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-11.11.17-AM.png
    Magegg wrote: »

Not gonna happen.

Just on the design parts since Capcom had been always the pioneer of 3v3 non-round base gameplay mechanics.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Even other Disney and Nintendo knows how they design that are complementary to Capcom greatness.

wreck-it-ralph-movie-07_zps1312e53f.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2015-06-14-at-11.11.17-AM.png

Not gonna happen.

Just on the design parts since Capcom had been always the pioneer of 3v3 non-round base gameplay mechanics.

I've just had a flash of the future where Capcom go bankrupt and get bought out by Disney.
    Even if they were open to the idea, the DC Animated Universe always had a minimalist, non-spectacular approach, focusing more on the storylines and plot. Dragon Ball always had a very peculiar and distinctive art style that's delicious and weird to see translated to something that simulates 2D... but a DCAU "cel-shade fighter" would look very cheap and not exactly attractive... I mean, those shows were never popular because of "awesome fight scenes"...

They have been working recently again with Bruce Timm along with Conroy. Yeah agree on the fight scene stuff even in comic books that's were the downside area comes unless they do the usual invent their own.

Two Animated movie was under Bruce Timm's lead:

From Justice League gods and monster

To the recently was.. in BTAS/90s artstyle.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

po pimpus wrote: »
    Did I just see motherfuckers saying Justice League/Unlimited had crappy fight scenes?
    Nope. But they're unspectacular in their direction. Not fit to be the "hook" for a video game.
    edited June 17
    Since injustice is build from scratch in terms of lore they could also do that. NRS have been doings better lately in inventing special moves than they were before but the super moves in injustice 2 feels something lacking unlike before.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,725
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Didn't read.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,725
    edited June 17

I wish, but you wouldn't see that from a usa AAA company at least.
    After all the usa market is more fixated with realistic graphics.
    It is why most current games outside few have the same kind of generic/bland aesthetics.

It is why that the more stylish games are usually from other countries or indies.
    Real talk?
    I'd party hard on a DC game that looks like the Batman cartoons from the 90's made by a good Japanese developer.

You and me bro, but it will never happen as long as Warner owns both DC and NRS.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Didn't read.

Still replied though.

Even Monster Hunter alt did more justice in Chun's Facial Features.

blog_import_5046695518fec.jpeg

sfv-14_mh01.jpg

22xrc.jpg

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,078
    edited June 18
    Art style would be lead by Bruce Timm. Bruce Timm was the creative mind in 90's animated DC cartoons from Batman, Superman, Titan Titans and Justice League.
    I don't like his style very much. Why wouldn't it be based on an actual comic book art style, and not some low budget animated series?
    edited June 18
    Because many liked his art style in the series it became a pop culture hit that even shaped and influence the comic book directly unlike a lot of Marvels cartoons. It's like the question of why people love sprites. Why not comic book? because it had frequent ever changing art direction in the recent years even before, So probably it would just end like another of those superhero video games.

Animated cartoons in the 90s especially those long running shows were more memorable in those era than their comic book counterpart unlike today art style is always change as often as a new lead takes over.

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,599
    90s were 20 years ago dude. They ain't coming back.
  • DiasFoxDiasFox The Sleepy Fox Joined: Posts: 492
    Unless we go backwards. Yes we can be back to the 90s.
    Scrub artist : http://diasfox.tumblr.com/
    SFV:ChunLi | Tekken7:Alisa | DOA5LR:Kokoro | GGXRDRev2:Dizzy