EVO 2017 supergun setup

AstralAstral Joined: Posts: 286
(I'm aware 3rd Strike Junkies FB group is more active, but I'm not in the group and I barely use FB, feel free to repost there if you wish)

If there is interest, I can bring my supergun setup to EVO. This would be a TV+board+supergun, not in a cab.

The only drawback is I do not have usb converters for a personal controller/stick. I will provide two sticks that are wired to work with the setup though, Sanwa sticks and buttons.

Comments

• acesmith5acesmith5 UNSTOPPABLE!!!!111 Joined: Posts: 140
    I know this post isn't getting much love (probably cause nobody has seen it), but I would appreciate your supergun at evo. Definitely want to get some 3s in while I'm there!

:)
    It's not whether I win or lose, just so long as I piss you off!

http://www.facebook.com/IamMattSmith
    http://www.twitter.com/IamMattSmith
  • AstralAstral Joined: Posts: 286
    Thanks, I did post it on 3S Junkies. There are some interested people, and someone is even willing to run a bracket.
    Check out 3S Junkies FB for side-tourney info
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    when the fuck is this tourney btw

I thought it was last week bt I'm reading everything like I still got time. Should I show up and own you guys/get owned?
    8tROOXi.png
    One crt/supergun/cps3 setup w/ two pre-wired sticks that everyone used.

36 entrants, $10 entry

Started at 5:35pm, 5hrs 6mins run time

Links and such posted in a week or so
  • DanderDander BANNED Joined: Posts: 7,227
    Pre-wired? Wtf?
    8tROOXi.png
    Yep, get on 3S Junkies or Noho Dojo on Facebook, pics are up.

Sticks were wired up to directly interface with the Supergun. No PCBs, no buttons checks, no time wasted, no lag
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,881 mod
    Thanks this was really fun!
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif