Tekken7 - Frame Data App (Android)
Basic Guide to Using Frame Data in Tekken 7

Notable Youtube Playlists / Videos
10 Tips to Get Started with TEKKEN 7
"Top" 15 moves for all characters
All Character Item Moves
-
All about throws, and throw breaks
Tekken 7 Guide - Getting Off the Ground!
What you can do after you are knocked down
Tekken 7 - How to do the universal Wall Jump attack
While Standing Mechanic , Blocking-Punishing Lows
Exploring Your Strings/Combos, Using Korean Backdash
Button Buffering - Ki Charge, Dragunov Combo Applications
-
Avoiding The Puddle/Aris - Tekken 7 Tutorials

csi_by_f_g_c-dbbhz1q.png

01_by_f_g_c-dbbs3im.png
◄ ALISA ● AKUMA ● ASUKA ● BOB ● BRYAN ● CLAUDIO ►

02_by_f_g_c-dbbs5r2.png
◄ DEVIL JIN ● DRAGUNOV ● ELIZA ● EDDY ● FENG ● GIGAS ►

03_by_f_g_c-dbbscgj.png
◄ HEIHACHI ● HWOARANG ● JACK7 ● JIN ● JOSIE ● KATARINA ►

04_by_f_g_c-dbbsfbh.png
◄ KAZUMI ● KAZUYA ● KING ● KUMA ● LAW ● LARS ►

05_by_f_g_c-dbbsh72.png
◄ LEE ● LEO● CHLOE ● MASTER RAVEN ● MIGUEL ● NINA ►

06_by_f_g_c-dbbsj1z.png
◄ PANDA ● PAUL ● SHAHEEN ● STEVE ● XIAOYU ● YOSHIMITSU ►

07_2_by_f_g_c-dbrupha.png
◄ UNKNOWN DLC ● LILI ● GEESE HOWARD ►

Last Update: 27.10.2017
Post edited by appomo on

Comments

• Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 8,858
    Hella info, good stuff.
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,598
    edited June 20
    Hella info, good stuff.

the char specific stuff is missing some stuff but i hope its growing slowly.

i have no idea about any pro player and who they play so when you guys can provide a list of names for some of the chars
    with a possible youtube channel or stream just post that shit so that i can add it.
    i think that would be a nice resource too to study his char.
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 8,858
    appomo wrote: »
    Hella info, good stuff.

i have no idea about any pro player and who they play so when you guys can provide a list of names for some of the chars
    with a possible youtube channel or stream just post that shit so that i can add it.

uhhhhhhhh

Knee is like *the* paul player.
    Rip probably isn't the best Law but he's the only one I know

That's all I know off top of my head.
  • ElectroManiacElectroManiac Joined: Posts: 427
    Plenty of good info here.

Also worth adding

Aris Tekken 7 tutorials playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ0YEDmZ-Esbnzd4gcstVOC5

TheMainManSWE channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyecBV1o622OQDktJUJuVWQ
    Bamco hire him to do Tekken 7 guides that are still not release. He also has plenty of TT2 and T6 guides that you can check them out.

King Jae tutorials and help guides playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSCxY9aJNnYohfANVI4hSPT00AZsP7wOu
    Most of his guides are more towards players who are new to fighting games, teach a lot about fundamentals, but he also has one for players coming from street fighter to.

King Jae character guides https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSCxY9aJNnYp-UIPRHp9epAMR0zFBHyN4
    Good guide to get a hand on how a character plays.
    Steam: Electro
    Tekken 7 Mains: Dragunov and Devil Jim Second: Josie
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,579
    Hella info, good stuff.

uhhhhhhhh

Knee plays Paul?
    I thought Knee was most famous for his Bryan and popularizing the Taunt Jet Uppercut.
    I think he plays Devil Jin nowadays.

I'll check that out though. I don't know any top level Pauls and the American Pauls don't really interest me that much.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
    Plenty of good info here.

Also worth adding

Aris Tekken 7 tutorials playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ0YEDmZ-Esbnzd4gcstVOC5

TheMainManSWE channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyecBV1o622OQDktJUJuVWQ
    Bamco hire him to do Tekken 7 guides that are still not release. He also has plenty of TT2 and T6 guides that you can check them out.

King Jae tutorials and help guides playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSCxY9aJNnYohfANVI4hSPT00AZsP7wOu
    Most of his guides are more towards players who are new to fighting games, teach a lot about fundamentals, but he also has one for players coming from street fighter to.

King Jae character guides https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSCxY9aJNnYp-UIPRHp9epAMR0zFBHyN4
    Good guide to get a hand on how a character plays.

thx, implemented that stuff into the startpost. :coffee:
    KingJae's guides are hella trash, tbh.
    You're better off watching Aris videos and researching shit for your character by yourself.
    Those videos he does are the laziest slapped together piles of garbage ever, yet they get a ton of views.
    You're better off watching Aris videos and researching shit for your character by yourself.
    Those videos he does are the laziest slapped together piles of garbage ever, yet they get a ton of views.

I collect all the infos i get which are kinda helpfull. Later on i might filter stuff out.
    at the end its up to each person to choose which videos he will watch but it cant hurt to offer several resources

I collect all the infos i get which are kinda helpfull. Later on i might filter stuff out.
    at the end its up to each person to choose which videos he will watch but it cant hurt to offer several resources

Not shitting on your work compiling these.
    Just saying that his videos are low tier xD
  • ElectroManiacElectroManiac Joined: Posts: 427

I only saw the street fighter to tekken 7 and though it was just ok. Must of the stuff I already knew it though. I though because it had a lot of views the other ones were decent. I guess they are not that good them.

I'm waiting to see what TMMS will do with the guides bamco ask him to do.

Steam: Electro
    Tekken 7 Mains: Dragunov and Devil Jim Second: Josie
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,667 mod
    Because he is British. And the whole island watching him. His wavedashing tutorial was ugh. Not helpful
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 439
    Wait....YOU DID THIS!?
    the-rock-clapping.gif
    tumblr_inline_nbt0js25uz1qfkjm4.gif
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
    edited June 21
    hmm, seems i have to watch some of his stuff completely to see if its really so bad or not. :pensive:

Wait....YOU DID THIS!?
    what do you mean?
    Post edited by appomo on
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,428
    Hella info, good stuff.

uhhhhhhhh

Knee plays Paul?
    I thought Knee was most famous for his Bryan and popularizing the Taunt Jet Uppercut.

I'll check that out though. I don't know any top level Pauls and the American Pauls don't really interest me that much.

To my knowledge, Knee plays almost every character at a top level. He's got a very handy channel here where he uploads pretty much daily, where he plays a huge portion of the cast.

Rushcash and AK are very good Paul players too, they're worth a look.
    Naeras wrote: »
    Hella info, good stuff.

uhhhhhhhh

Knee plays Paul?

To my knowledge, Knee plays almost every character at a top level. He's got a very handy channel here where he uploads pretty much daily, where he plays a huge portion of the cast.

Yeah I already checked out a lot his archives. His Paul (or any character he plays) is hella sick. Don't know if it's worth trying to imitate his gameplay though, since I don't understand why he's doing what he's doing at any given time.
    If I try to block high 90% of the match, all those Lucky Chloe and Eddy players gonna walk the fuck over me.
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 21
    Written guide for "Practice Mode: Back dash cancel and whiff punish with practical examples for defensive training"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments/6huwwg/practice_mode_for_back_dash_cancel_and_defensive/

High level overview of Miguel by KongoJack:
    https://youtu.be/_FCRpmO7YcY

Reddit thread for that video, not much posted there though:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments/6iglrl/miguel_basic_neutralpokes_sample_match_high_ch/

Tekken Zaibatsu still exists, but it's character specific sections vary a lot in quality and quantity.
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,428
    List of top 15 moves for the entire cast.

Take that list with a grain of salt (there was no "quality control", so some suggestions may be off. Signed, someone who contributed =p), but it gives a nice introduction to what tools that make up the core gameplan for most characters, and gives ideas about what moves you could experiment with if you're unsure how to improve.
    Yeah, not a single mention of Paul 12 frame tracking whiff and block punish.
    But hell what isn't mentioned in the list you'll figure out through trial and error.
    i know of the list but the reason why i did not put it up so far is because i dont want people to limit themself by just sticking to it
    and potentially missing out other stuff...i will give it a deeper look tomorrow.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,708
    Naeras wrote: »
    Hella info, good stuff.

uhhhhhhhh

Knee plays Paul?

I saw AK in whatever the last king of iron fist tourney was, I think.

He is a maniac. He really makes the game look fun as hell.
    Play more.
    edited June 27
    updated the chars section so that everyone has a movelist video and a link to each framedata (beside of panda) google sheet.
    easy to copy/paste or printout.
    +some combo videos/guides for several chars.

when you find something which should be put in just post it.
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 439
    Is there any Akuma mains out there?
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
    added
    -a char specific counter section.
    -some combo videos
  • Big Bang BlitzBig Bang Blitz Joined: Posts: 7
    edited July 13
    I was told to post my info on King here. I derived all this over the last month of playing and the info is mine. If it is wrong then I am responsible, but I sure tested it all. First the video I made.. it's in depth.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BtGHIpohTvU"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So this is all I know about King's throws. He has other stuff, but this is what I know. What follows is important info listed outside of the video that should be taken into account. I can't tell you how wrong most of the info on the internet is, but I can point you the right way.

Important game play details follow below

*When a counter is listed as "-" there is no way to break it. I've tested each dozens of times, there is no input window shown in practice and the cpu also cannot break them. In general the only throws that can't be broken are normals on counter hit (such as f,f+4, b+2~3), throws that grab players out of the air, or throws that stand behind the other player. Try to avoid those.

*When a counter lists "EITHER" it means either 1 or 2 will break the throw. No choice needs to be made to succeed. In general in Tekken this will only apply to normal 1+3 or 2+4 throws regardless of whether or not forward is held to increase throw distance.

*When a counter lists "WHILE LANDING" or "WL" it means that if you fail to break the giant swing throw you can tech roll just as you hit the ground to reduce damage. While the giant swing does a very high 65 damage this can reduce it greatly. As a result you should limit the use of giant swing to either throwing into wallsplat opportunities and balcony breaks or setting up shining wizard mix-ups.

*When the counter for the figure-four leg lock lists "on back" it means that if you fail to break the initial throw you still have an opportunity to reverse the hold with 3+4 and do damage back. The window for doing this is extremely small however.

*When a counter lists "MASH" it means to hit the button repeatedly as quickly as possible. While this is not necessary to break the throw normally, in these moves if the other player is also mashing and he out-mashes you the throw break will fail regardless.

*When a counter lists "OR" it means that either 1 or 2 must be pressed depending on which version of the move that was done. It's easiest to visualize these inputs as "left" and "right" inputs. These moves make obvious breaks into a 50/50 chance. Because of this and contrary to popular belief mashing 1 or 2 during a chain throw will not guarantee a break during King's extended Mexican Magma Drive chains. If an experienced player utilizes both inputs you will be forced to guess in a 50/50 situation to escape.

When there is a reverse special stretch bomb attempt out of a sidestep (sidestep 2+4) the chain route depends on what side the grab begins on. If grabbed at the sides or back it will result in the chain starting as though cannonball buster was executed, but if grabbed from the front you have the opportunity to do a Manhattan drop for a longer chain route. The break button also changes - if grabbed from the front it will be 2, from the left it will be 1, from the right 2, and if grabbed from behind the throw becomes unbreakable. I couldn't fit that in the video.

*When King attempts an ultimate throw it can be broken, but if the timing is extremely accurate to a small window afterward you will reverse the throw into the mounted position.

*It has been said in numerous sources that every throw in Tekken 7 can be broken with 1,2, or 1+2. This is NOT true. Some of King's throws (throw and destroy; figure-four leg-lock) use 3+4.

*It is not listed, but it is still possible to hold back after the executioner drop to throw the opposition behind King. This is somewhat overlooked, but definitely worth noting as the move has an uncommon break (1+2), is fast to execute and can lead to wallsplats for high damage combos, setting up a shining torpedo or even corner traps.

*If you grab someone who is doing an armor move (such as kings f+1+4) any throw you successfully land will be unbreakable with any button. This is true for all characters, but King has a distinct advantage against heavy use of armor moves for obvious reasons.

*It is possible after reverse a right side kick and ONLY a right side kick with King's b+2+4 counter and press 3+4 to automatically attempt to apply a figure-four leg lock immediately after the leg screw animation ends. The window for input is very small, it can still be countered with and you can do the same thing by holding db and pressing 1+3 with good timing after the move ends so I didn't bother adding it to the video.

Something I recently realized - the fork in the chain route where you can use the Manhattan drop or power bomb - the power bomb does less damage and has a shorter route for two reasons. First it does less damage sure and has a different break, but it also determines the direction of the final giant swing if you finish the chain with it. The giant swing when throwing the opponent at the wall becomes the most damaging end beating the muscle buster by 5 damage points so if you're facing the wall do the power bomb route to throw them against the wall, and if your back is to the wall do the Manhattan drop instead to force a wall position and do more damage.

Appreciating King means understanding him. You might feel he is too good, you might feel he is too bad, but I assure if you just understand him he's an incredible fighting game character.

Edit - I don't know how to embed.. so let's pretend it works alright.
    edited July 13
    here your video

you just copy paste the url adress.

i can put it into the king section, not sure how to handle the text.
    i will think something out.
    edited July 27
    updated post 1 and post 2 with combo videos, counter videos and the universal wall jump attack video which i didnt knew it exist
    before i have seen the video. i always thought its a char specific move because i have seen just some ling player using it.

and i of course added geese....at least his name.
    image will follow when he arrives.
    edited August 27
    update: i will write down now each video so that its easyer to find the new stuff.

Post1
    Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Jack-7
    Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Dragunov
    [TEKKEN 7] 5-Minute STEVE Combo / Starter Guide!
    TEKKEN 7 - LUCKY CHLOE Combo Tutorial (Advanced)
    Tekken 7 / Law - Basic + Bread & Butter Combos
    Tekken 7 / SHAHEEN - Basic + BREAD & BUTTER COMBOS
    TEKKEN 7 // KAZUMI - BASIC + BREAD&BUTTER COMBOS
    TEKKEN 7 - CLAUDIO SERAFINO - BASIC + BREAD & BUTTER COMBOS
    TEKKEN 7 - LUCKY CHLOE Combo Tutorial (Advanced)

Post2
    TEKKEN 7 - HOW TO BREAK ALL OF KINGS GRABS & MULTITHROWS
    Tekken 7 - Kazumi Punishment Guide
    Tekken 7 - Lucky Chloe Punishment Guide
    Tekken 7 Punish Miguel
    Tekken 7 Paul " Punishment Tutorial " - Side Step Guide -

Post edited by appomo on
    Update Post 1

Tekken 7 Guide - Getting Off the Ground! - Learning Fundamentals

Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Lili
    Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Jin
    Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Paul
    Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Bryan

Gigas Combo Guide - Tekken 7 - Easy to Advanced!
    Alisa Combo Guide - Tekken 7 - Easy to Advanced!
    Asuka Combo Guide - Tekken 7 - Easy to Advanced!
    edited September 16
    Update Post 1:

KAZUYA MISHIMA Combo Guide | TEKKEN 7
    MIGUEL Combo Guide | TEKKEN 7
    LEE / VIOLET Combo Guide | TEKKEN 7

Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Kuma/Panda
    Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Devil Jin
    Tekken 7 Combo Breakdowns: Lee/Violet

Tekken 7 - Jin Kazama Complete Breakdown

LILI Combo Guide | TEKKEN 7
    Tekken 7 Lili - Combo Master Guide: NH launchers
    Tekken 7Lili - Combo Master Guide: CH Launchers, Low Parry, Big Combo, Rage Drive and Rage Art

How to Play Leo in Tekken 7 in Under 5 Minutes
    Standard & Staple: Optimal and Practical Tekken 7 Leo Combos/Juggles Guide
    Leo's Bajiquan: Comprehensive Guide to Leo in Tekken 7: Part 1
    Leo's Bajiquan: Comprehensive Guide to Leo in Tekken 7: Part 2
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,180
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
    edited October 27
    Post1
    Got some rearrangements, Layout changing to make it more structured/ better readable.

Post 2
    Anti Videos are now rearranged and each creator is listed separately with his videos
    which makes it easier to keep track of a specific content creator

Video Update Post2

The Fighters eXceed - HOW TO PUNISH
    PAUL, ALISA, AKUMA, JIN

hakazuki - Punish Guides
    JOSIE

Propper Tech: Punishment tutorials
    JIN, JACK-7

SpaghettiRip
    JACK-7

Lianghubbb: 20 tips how to beat
    PAUL