Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite. A history of BADNESS. Will this bad Marvel be TOO BAD?

Comments

• WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,299
    I used to love linking headcrushes.
  • johnnydojohnnydo Joined: Posts: 296
    edited June 30
    po pimpus wrote: »
    You are a goddamn fucking idiot, and I hope this dumb ass thread crashes and burns as badly as Functions vs Functions: Infinite DLC will.

Fuck this stupid ass shit.

there is simply not enough impotent nerdrage in this single post
    I'm a stoopid 09'er who's never played a fighting game in his life. Judge me harshly.

"We have a shitload of fighters on the market, and the best way to show our discernment is to penetrate the hype with negativity. Dark Stalkers 4 will happen. Guilty Gear will get its sequel. Other franchises may be resurrected off of fg's current popularity. And we will hate them all, admiring MVC2 and Guilty Gear AC like museum pieces" - Robo-mitsu GGPO: Manchild2
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,382 mod
    edited July 1
    COTA badness.
    Sevans wrote: »
    NickRocks wrote: »
    Sevans wrote: »
    MSH is fun as shit, fuck that.

you never faced spiderman i see

On the contrary; that was who the guy I played against the most mained. I mained Wolverine.

I get your point. It was a back and forth one player experience, but a god damn fun one.

Almost everyone had practical 1 player stuff in MSH.

You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,126 mod
    I love the badness. One of my FB friends wanted me to start playing Xmen vs SF so I'll probably start learning that in a little bit. Help me get in the 2v2 mindset for Sep 19th.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• SevansSevans Top Tier. Joined: Posts: 610
    Play Gambit.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Embrace a culture of stupidity, so that you one day chase a butterfly into the path of an oncoming train and take yourself out of the gene pool.

christ dude. You... You might wanna talk to somebody..

I mean this in the most positive way possible.
    I'm a stoopid 09'er who's never played a fighting game in his life. Judge me harshly.

"We have a shitload of fighters on the market, and the best way to show our discernment is to penetrate the hype with negativity. Dark Stalkers 4 will happen. Guilty Gear will get its sequel. Other franchises may be resurrected off of fg's current popularity. And we will hate them all, admiring MVC2 and Guilty Gear AC like museum pieces" - Robo-mitsu GGPO: Manchild2
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,062
    I just hope that if this game wouldn't be something that Capcom expected, They would take the freestyle system into future games because it was the sole redemption of the game while the other stuff is likely meh.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 413
    edited July 2
    IMO I think its time for the MVC series to die.....Capcom is killing it slowly anyways. They already fucked up something good and there is no point in having it around anymore...MVCI is already trash When I first saw MVC3 I mean I was HYPE honestly an then later when it was finished I became amused....So I believe is time to put down old yella
    Support-Dual-Load-Final.gif
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
    I think we should be upfront and honest and admit that a great chunk of us are merely going to watch the shit out of this game.

Like I'm literally on the edge of my seat in anticipation for Desk videos.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,246
    edited July 2
    Pertho wrote: »
    This thread has been promoted.

Never before have I felt more disappointed or ashamed of you, @Pertho ...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,246
    edited July 2
    po pimpus wrote: »
    This thread has been promoted.

Never before have I felt more disappointed or ashamed of you, Pertho ...

You should see how all of us feel when we expect you to post like a grown adult.

Yes, because expecting people to not fall for bullshit and refusing to accept said bullshit myself is childish...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,382 mod
    Oh and one more thing: one of Viscant's parents is cuban. I wanna say his father.

So about that white guy winning evo.:coffee:

Viscant's dad is Filipino and Cuban.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Pecking order Joined: Posts: 881
    Never been too much into marvel, but one thing I want to point out, at the arcade, when I was 8 or 10 Marvel VS street fighter was an amazing game. Because kids at the arcade are shit, and we didn't have the interwebz, or pros lurking around. It was the ultimate Casual FG, you could know fuck all and still make good looking stuff, yes there were infinites, probably, but kids at the arcade did not know how to do them.
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,611
    Sometimes life is down and then I come here and all hope is restored. @DevilJin 01 praise be to thy.
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,002 mod
    "I love Marvel vs Capcom. It's so bad!"

Technically that's also the appeal of Hokuto No Ken.

Game has to be bad in an enjoyable way otherwise you get MvC3. So Far MvCI is awful in a ridiculous way so expect everything about that game to be about as mean spirited as older VS games.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • atiradoratirador It means "shooter", don't ask Joined: Posts: 1,618
    I'm curious to know how acceptable it'll be for the FGC to refer to Captain Marvel as "bitch", as in "Kill that bitch"

g8bb6LU.jpg
    I prefer this puppy but that's because I'm old.

No X-men in a MVC game?! Like wtf is that?!
    Nothings more deserving of a crossover than these openings! (Lmao Jubilee shoots out a hadouken)

And cant forget this one

"Everybody love him"
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 697
    edited July 4
    atirador wrote: »
    I'm curious to know how acceptable it'll be for the FGC to refer to Captain Marvel as "bitch", as in "Kill that bitch"

If it isn't, then fgc and esports will have ruined the Marvel community:

T=4m09s

@Intuitive2011 what up though
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,062
    edited July 4
    The no X-men not memorable thing was just PR excuse not to take seriously because it is impossible.

Wolvie, Cable, Magneto, Psylocke, Storm, Sentinel and Phoenix had mark dominance and victories throughout the game series not just in the early 2k but also the previous and recent title.

If that excuse would be possible for a teen less than 15 years old or born in early 2k because of lack of influence in the game and the cartoons.

Xmen had shows for the Xmen evolution, Wolverine and the Xmen, Movies and even people that are look-up FG celebrities plays Xmen characters. Even in recent Avengers conflicts in comics and Avenger cartoons Wolverine would be a guest sometime or part of a episode.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 3,611
    @YawDan

Yo! Is this not the greatest post you've ever seen? I need @Cisco back though. :(
    "Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
  • BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,338
    A "higher" Reset. My goodness all that seemed like yesterday.
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 610
    I know a lot of people are butt hurt, but after a long ten year wait we got a lot of fan service in MvC3. They ran the same format, they modelled the character select off of MvC2, a quarter of the Marvel cast were X-Men, they even named a system mechanic after them, called X (Factor). Like how much effort can they make to please Marvels fans and rep X-Men? I realise there isn't one X-Men character in Infinite, but they repped them huge in the previous game it's like some people seemed to have just flew straight over it. They've already given you what you want, you've had it for the past six years, embrace the change and stop being a total wuss.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,726
    flicky wrote: »
    I know a lot of people are butt hurt, but after a long ten year wait we got a lot of fan service in MvC3. They ran the same format, they modelled the character select off of MvC2, a quarter of the Marvel cast were X-Men, they even named a system mechanic after them, called X (Factor). Like how much effort can they make to please Marvels fans and rep X-Men? I realise there isn't one X-Men character in Infinite, but they repped them huge in the previous game it's like some people seemed to have just flew straight over it. They've already given you what you want, you've had it for the past six years, embrace the change and stop being a total wuss.

"This group of popular characters was already in the last game; shut up and buy the new one with none of the characters you're attached to because something something LEFT BEHIND."

However much Capcom's paying you for damage control, you aren't earning it.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 610
    edited July 8

"This group of popular characters was already in the last game; shut up and buy the new one with none of the characters you're attached to because something something LEFT BEHIND."

However much Capcom's paying you for damage control, you aren't earning it.

Characters you are attatched to. So far more than 50% of the Marvel cast were in the previous game so you should be very familiar with the cast and able to pick someone up without any problems. Would you be complaining if there weren't any Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy in the game? How can you have a Marvel game without any Avengers? MvC3 was very focused on the X-Men and the MvC2 legacy, this game is very focused on the Avengers and the MSH legacy. So a few X- Men characters didn't make the base roster, things aren't exactly perfect due to licensing, it's not the end of the world, but we might see "one or two" X-Men in the future. Really this is just complaining over spilt milk for the sake of a couple of faces, eventually we'll get the cream.
    Characters you are attatched to. So far more than 50% of the Marvel cast were in the previous game so you should be very familiar with the cast and able to pick someone up without any problems. Would you be complaining if there weren't any Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy in the game? How can you have a Marvel game without any Avengers? MvC3 was very focused on the X-Men and the MvC2 legacy, this game is very focused on the Avengers and the MSH legacy. So a few X- Men characters didn't make the base roster, things aren't exactly perfect due to licensing, it's not the end of the world, but we might see "one or two" X-Men in the future. Really this is just complaining over spilt milk for the sake of a couple of faces, eventually we'll get the cream.

Me personally? I couldn't give a shit less about X-Men; Shuma-Gorath, Thanos, Blackheart, and Dormammu are where it's at so far as Marvel is concerned. For the FGC in general, X-Men are a pretty big deal because a large portion of your market grew up on these characters in comics, cartoons, and games. Sure, the Avengers may be bigger in the general audience right now, but for fighting games specifically there's a lot of history with the X-Men.

And that's a good question about Avengers and GotG: Would people really miss them if they didn't make the cut? I think you'd see a similar scale of complaining if Captain America/Iron Man got axed, but I don't think people really give a rat's ass about Nova or Rocket Raccoon. And let me correct that figure for you: So far only 32% of the UMvC3 Marvel characters have been confirmed, and for the final roster we're only looking at about 44% of that list coming back. Get off your fucking high horse about "progress"; the only new Marvel characters in the launch roster are C.Marvel, Ultron, and Gamora plus maybe Ant-Man. You're trading away fan favorites for 4 characters, only one of whom (Ultron) even had people excited.

You're also avoiding the criticisms of Capcom's choices like the plague. The new characters are pretty good, but god damn did they play dumb with the returning cast. Spencer and Firebrand were probably the biggest WTF picks (really should have been Joe/Amaterasu and Wesker), but I think Nemesis and Arthur also have a few people scratching their heads. A large part of the problem just comes from having a smaller roster, but at the same time you can't make another MvC game and be surprised when players carry over their expectations from the older games; that's branding 101. They tried to get out of it a bit with "Infinite", but there are changes on so many levels that some people don't really feel the connection between this game and the games its riding on the coattails of.
    edited July 9
    Always remember social proof is not entirely social like the naming of a procedure of a convincing strategy because it's only effective within particular/specific community or if the product is indeed a monopoly or it is an initial release.

To be honest and anyone following my post my preferred Marvel Character is just Spider-man and Doom, Even how I dislike the Millennial spidey of today his my nostalgic character along with Doom.

My other picks that are on Marvel was wolverine, venom, thanos, magneto, storm was just to help out Capcom from selecting fitting cast to this game without biases on myself. I did even brought in Destroyer in the very beginning of the thread in case they run off of ideas choosing villains that ain't Xmen or FF.

My concern was the Capcom side choosing character design wise fom visuals is from there Fighters. If people would observe the evolution of my wishlist from continuous trimming of Capcom side to make it appealing in different generation and gamers. I do create a theme without to much geeking it out but rather making characters relevant and interesting to the conflict and to the main bady not just by mixing characters with the same fighting styles or origin. Because I know Capcom ain't good referencing their ideas since SFV that they started to become loosely.
    They should just put a lot of Capcom past fighting games and beat em up in the game. Since they are easily remembered for "fighting" in someway. And other big franchise and popular that was in 2k and late 90's.

Dino Crisis, Quiz Games and Forgotten Worlds isn't a recurring franchise, It's not even worth it for the spot in this situation IMHO there are other Games that didn't had sequel but didn't make it but more highly memorable. What will put this game up is basically characters that are fan service versions, easter egg stuff, nostalgic, characters with huge fanbase and what if characters.

At this point character diversity and curiosity like how this character would work if turned into an FG character is not a good idea. This cannot be save as an all-star-capcom cast game on capcom side dlc but rather should have been all fan favorite capcom dlc side. It need to desperately sell out badly because of initial retail roster picks unlike MVC3.

Movie geeks/MCU fans/Comicbook fans are mostly attached to "character" not by their "functions" so they won't spend time learning character here that is already anticipated to play badly or other characters would play more decent. They are people that lookup to read reviews from ordinary people not those that paid to do stuff or like movie critics that do stuff for a living. This type of consumer would go and watch video reviews and experience of other casual gamers that they would judge it easily rather than spending time or they would rather pick mobile games and other non-fighting console game that give their characters more attentions with less effort but more experience of appreciation. They don't want any responsibility towards a community like FGC other than looking it no other than "entertainment" like other games.
    Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    MORE BADNESS
    "Everybody love him"
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
    Guitar Hero controllers are good for rhythm games, what else is new?
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,376
    I csant wait to show that video to my brother, a big Marvel 3 head. Fucking amazing.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,126 mod
    Wolverine...was badly wounded

but the BADNESS still burns

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

edited July 13
    angelpalm wrote: »
    The badness will never die...
    zpitP.jpg

tJfYr.jpg

FUNNY_meme_mvc3.png
    "Everybody love him"