Are we not just getting too old?

flickyflicky Super Nintendo ChalmersJoined: Posts: 848
Of all the discussions and arguments about X-Men, something about me just feels that maybe I'm and we're just getting a bit too old. I'm 35 now, I used to read Marvel comics and watched 90's X-Men on Fox Kids, and when 1996 hit and XMvSF came about it was a dream come true to see these characters animated in the game, unfortunately I wouldn't play it till years later. But to finally have Rogue, Gambit, Cyclops on CPS2, you know the feeling.

But thinking about it, that was 20 years ago, a child could have been born in 1996, could be 21 years old now in the FGC and might look back on the 90's X-Men in the same way I look back on 60's Batman. We don't see people demanding that NRS put KAPOW, BANG, SPLASH, KAPLAT and all sorts of slapstick effects in Injustice, the game is up to date, even to the point of Harley Quin being her Suicide Squad incarnation, and some Infinite haters actually praise NRS on what a good job they've done.

I find that a bit odd. Are we not just becoming really grumpy old autistic men being too set in our ways and totally afraid of change? I kind of feel like I am. I have to admit, I love GotG, so if Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Star Lord are in the game I'll be absolutely buzzing. I was watching Flash and Arrow TV series and thought to my self, "this is some Tokusatsu shit", but some of the new Marvel movies are actually really good.

Don't get me wrong I want X-Men in this game more than any other, but I kind of feel passionate in the same way someone in their 60's feels about Batman, I honestly haven't watched any of the new X-Men movies.

At some point you have to let go, I think Marvel have a good point that a lot of young people won't even recognise X-Men in the same way we do, and for the base roster to be MCU based is probably the best stategical move. I hate to admit it but it's true, Fox have their own canon now, it doesn't really mix with what else is going on in the MCU and the Infinite storyline, it's kind of understandable. It's a cunts trick, but understandable.

And here's hoping we'll get an X-Men DLC pack, they might not be in the base roster but it gives Marvel and Fox some time to properly represent Fox's characters and implement them into the game in a way that keeps both parties happy. Quite frankly I think in MvC3 we were spoiled.

Comments

• PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    No. Next question.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• otoriotori RTSD Joined: Posts: 6,179
    Shut up fischbs
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,002 mod
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    NickRocks wrote: »
    no, the 3d models of the new games look objectively terrible

Because they seemed to have hired wack ass unqualified artists for this game.

It is obvious Capcom is treating MVCI as a cash grab because of its name and only its name they think suckers will fall for it and fork over all their money.

There is absolutely NO reason at all that Capcom couldn't find the original team who made UMVC3.

Why the fuck would you want 8ing to touch another Marvel game. As good as 3 turned out, it's pretty obvious that they don't understand the small details that made the older games work. Stuff like how the combo system worked, to small details like how character's aerial attacks get turned around when they're crossed under. 3 was made to look and replicate this general concept of "Mahvel" craziness, but the stuff under the hood was quite different.
  • tenyardmiketenyardmike Hyper Bomb Everything Joined: Posts: 1,256
    You can't say X-Men are "too old" or that "people might not remember the X-men", when we've had a new X-Men movie almost every year now and unfortunately they do pretty well in the box office. Shit, one is being made RIGHT NOW.

There is nothing to look into. Combofeind said something dumb in order to sell the game he's working on.
    SF3: Hugo
    SFIV: Adon/Hugo
    SFV: Alex (PC)
    Upload some of my SFV replays to Youtube
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,792
    Greatest movie? Someone has low standards.
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,143
    edited July 13
    Xmen are infinitely more well known and liked than captain marvel ever has or will be. Kids also dont read comics. Find another excuse, Flicky.
    Oh damn, AND this nigga shit on toku? Your new name is Fuckey for that one.
    Post edited by Zane Hitsurugi on
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
    The Xmen aren't popular schtick is ultimately just an attempt to downplay one of their most popular franchises ever. Honestly if it wasn't for the Xmen I probably wouldn't have read comics. The fact that kids don't read comics actually helps FOX honestly. They don't realize how shitty the movies are in comparison /old man
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,904
    edited July 14
    I'm one of the few I guess but I've never really loved the x men. They are boring vanilla versions of much better and more interesting characters out there. meh.

Would love to see more superheroes out of the norm, or x men in full form like night crawlers opening scene in that one x men movie.

Still, if they ain't got shit like this going on, then give some other heroes a chance:

Gettin' my derp on.
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,604
    The Xmen aren't popular schtick is ultimately just an attempt to downplay one of their most popular franchises ever. Honestly if it wasn't for the Xmen I probably wouldn't have read comics. The fact that kids don't read comics actually helps FOX honestly. They don't realize how shitty the movies are in comparison /old man

A lot of marvel movies are better than marvel comics.

I'd wager a months salary on the captain marvel movie being better than any of her comics.

And iron man is fucking riri Williams lol
    edited July 14
    Of course it's subjective, but if one had to go? As a fan I'd lose all the movies first, before getting rid of all the comics.
    Riri is pretty dope, but Iron Man still has a book no? (I don't buy shit anymore and haven't for like 10 years.) My fandom
    is rooted in nostalgia which is also one of the things the movies bank on.
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 888
    edited July 14
    flicky wrote: »
    Are we not just becoming really grumpy old autistic men being too set in our ways and totally afraid of change?

Not everything that older people dislike has to do with us becoming "grumpy old men". A lot of things today really do suck shit. There is way too much content made by people that have no business making content. And the fact that it's affordable and easy to do compounds the issue. .

The fact that I think 99% of all music made in the past 5 years is mindless trash that requires zero skill to write and produce might just be me being a grumpy old man. But I don't think we're being old men on the issue you're talking about.
    Combofeind said something dumb in order to sell the game he's working on.

I know people are getting on Combofiend, but I think he was kind of hamstrung on what he could say. I'm sure he wanted to say "Yeah, I know. No X-Men is fucking wack and stupid", but he couldn't say that and he had to try to put a positive spin on it. He was in a lose/lose situation.
    Injustice 2 - Wonder Woman, Joker
    Boring, stale, predictable FGs - Cammy, Kuma, whatever yawn zzzzz
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,631
    To answer OP's question:

• flickyflicky Super Nintendo Chalmers Joined: Posts: 848
    edited July 24
    Xmen are infinitely more well known and liked than captain marvel ever has or will be. Kids also dont read comics. Find another excuse, Flicky.
    Oh damn, AND this nigga shit on toku? Your new name is Fuckey for that one.

Shitting on Toku? Hell no! You can take that back! Tokusatsu is my shit! But watching The Flash was like watching Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, awesome in a way but really cheesy and guilty pleasure like, it didn't seem very high on the production side of things. But give me a decent Kamen Rider Decade fighting game any day of the week and I'll be there.
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,603
    the characters they they are adding are actually more obscure then the xmen and spider man and f4
    this is all about pushing what they wanna push
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,363 mod
    It was a luxury at best that Marvel 3 had X Men characters. There was the same fear of that game having no Xmen characters before (specifically the 10 moar years ones). With similar complaining about why characters like Dormammu, Strange and Rocket Raccoon were being pushed. Which of course now it's a lot more obvious since the common man knows who those characters are now. More so through the movies than the game, but the game I'm sure helped get their name out there prior to.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,830
    My favorite part about people complaining that the MVCI devs don't know how to handle Mahvel is that the director of this game is the same guy behind X-men vs SF, MSH v SF, and MVC1. There would not be any Vs games without him.
    I just think a lot of us older black folk look back on the X-Men and specifically think of the 90's. For me personally I've only ever watched the first X-Men movie, and while I knew who the characters were, it wasn't the same feeling as it was watching the cartoon, and then having that cartoon at my control on my TV. XMvSF still has the best sound in any game I've ever heard, it even had an unlockable option for dynamic sound that's how great it was.

I can whole heartedly say that if modern day X-Men were in the game, I'd recognise them but I wouldn't understand them. Like hearing Wolverine call people bub or Gambit call women cherie, those words are ingrained in my mind, but in movies it just feels awkward and forced like a throwback.

That's why I'm not really that bothered, I'm that middle aged man still obsessing over his childhood cartoons and thinking that they must be there for the game to be good, which I think is wrong. An even bigger sin would be to leave out Star Lord, never mind the X-Men, imagine not including the main character of one of your flagship movies, that would be worse.

I agree with Jin, we were incredibly lucky to get as many X-Men as we did last time, we were spoiled. But I'm not salty that they've given it the pass this time round, I only cared for one or two X-Men characters anyway. There's a lot of interesting characters in this roster and the gameplay looks nuts, so I'm happy as is.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,042
    Yeah we are getting too old...

..Too old to still be putting up with Capcpom's bullshit.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    "Getting old" been old, I'm rubbing up on my half life that's why I don't expect shit from any of these companies. If I likes it though, I buys it.
    I just think a lot of us older black folk look back on the X-Men and specifically think of the 90's. For me personally I've only ever watched the first X-Men movie, and while I knew who the characters were, it wasn't the same feeling as it was watching the cartoon, and then having that cartoon at my control on my TV. XMvSF still has the best sound in any game I've ever heard, it even had an unlockable option for dynamic sound that's how great it was.

I can whole heartedly say that if modern day X-Men were in the game, I'd recognise them but I wouldn't understand them. Like hearing Wolverine call people bub or Gambit call women cherie, those words are ingrained in my mind, but in movies it just feels awkward and forced like a throwback.

That's why I'm not really that bothered, I'm that middle aged man still obsessing over his childhood cartoons and thinking that they must be there for the game to be good, which I think is wrong. An even bigger sin would be to leave out Star Lord, never mind the X-Men, imagine not including the main character of one of your flagship movies, that would be worse.

I agree with Jin, we were incredibly lucky to get as many X-Men as we did last time, we were spoiled. But I'm not salty that they've given it the pass this time round, I only cared for one or two X-Men characters anyway. There's a lot of interesting characters in this roster and the gameplay looks nuts, so I'm happy as is.

i dont understand what you are saying
    literally none of these things matter to people who haven't watched the originals anyway
    wolverine saying bub or gambit having his sayings wouldn't matter
    at the point if they see it you are just establishing identity for the first time
    if you are part of the newer generation that hasn't heard of the x men and they were in the game i dont imagine you would feel any sort of way other then they are characters you haven't seen before.
    the simple reality is that this is all about pushing what they wan to push and they are pushing guardians of the galaxy HARD. these other franchises are being pushed as well. x men still have movies and a new show that is about to come out.
    never mind that guardians in the comic sense gets push because of being included with the xmen heck star lord has a relationship with kitty pride of the xmen
    i mean we act like the xmen movies are so far ago when really DOFP came out in 2014 and apocalypse came out just this past year

this lack of inclusion, like fantastic four (but much less severe) is all about licencing it has very little to do about nostalgia. its hard to take any statements from capcom or marvel seriously because they still push xmen in the comics and are still trying to get back any semblance of rights for F4
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    old arguement doesnt work because if thats your thought, characters like X, spencer etc etc dont matter in the least either.

literally none of these things matter to people who haven't watched the originals anyway
    at the point if they see it you are just establishing identity for the first time
    if you are part of the newer generation that hasn't heard of the x men and they were in the game i dont imagine you would feel any sort of way other then they are characters you haven't seen before.
    the simple reality is that this is all about pushing what they wan to push and they are pushing guardians of the galaxy HARD. these other franchises are being pushed as well. x men still have movies and a new show that is about to come out.
    never mind that guardians in the comic sense gets push because of being included with the xmen heck star lord has a relationship with kitty pride of the xmen
    i mean we act like the xmen movies are so far ago when really DOFP came out in 2014 and apocalypse came out just this past year

this lack of inclusion, like fantastic four (but much less severe) is all about licencing it has very little to do about nostalgia. its hard to take any statements from capcom or marvel seriously because they still push xmen in the comics and are still trying to get back any semblance of rights for F4

Yes but new viewers won't have the same experience that we do. They wouldn't have watched X-Men and Spider Man on Fox Kids, they wouldn't have played Marvel Super Heroes that had a multitude of Marvel faces in one game, they wouldn't have had these conceptual associations (how cool of a villain was Mysterio!). I think X-Men was on TV one half an hour and then Spider Man was directly after it, I used to watch them every day and it was clear as day that Marvel was Marvel.

To me now looking back, the franchises are so stripped apart and separated, I honestly don't associate X-Men with the MCU at all (not officially but conceptually). If this game is semi-canon the X-Men don't even have anything to do with this anyway until the trials of Jean Grey.

So what they say is true, fans of the MCU probably wouldn't have the same associations as we did and wouldn't associate the X-Men with the Avengers for example, they might know who they are but they wouldn't be so bothered about the collaboration when the two franchises aren't clicking.

I mean look at MvC3, we had a handful and more of X-Men and they were all 90's style, some even had legacy costumes, it was pure fan service for a comic book inspired video game. But now the X-Men and MCU have diverged even further apart, would Fox cinema viewers recognise these 90's characters? I mean who do you want, Wolverine, or "Logan?"

No one's being clear on exactly what they want or what they expect, I mean the only two characters I care about are Cyclops and Juggernaut and only one of them has the slightest remote chance of making it in, its useless even wishing for it. You know, I love GotG, I'm praying for my homeboy Star Lord, I don't know who Winder Soldier, Black Panther and all these other characters are, so there's something new for me to explore, I'm even considering buying all the MCU movies so I can put two and two together. Marvel's roll of PR has totally pulled me in, sadly Capcom shit on their own shit in that department, but fuck Capcom anyway this is Marvel.

We have nostalgia, that's the problem, it's hard to break habits and it's sad to see things change, but it doesn't mean the game will be bad. I can forgive Cyclops, I will Head Crush Marvel over Juggernaut, but that's just the way it is, one character I care about is just meh, fair enough. I'll take Star Lord and Captain Commando if they make the cut, my energy is best put towards rooting for the possible than the impossible.

If I want classic Marvel I'll just play classic Marvel.
    New things are cool, unless they're old, and corny....Inhumans can eat a dick.

lol whats the beef with inhumans? i read somewhere they were cracking on the new series via comments or something.
    edited July 25
    GhostTear wrote: »

lol whats the beef with inhumans? i read somewhere they were cracking on the new series via comments or something.

Honestly the characters are hard to relate to in general. First, they live on the moon. 2nd they're all really wierd as shit looking and have less than stellar power sets while the most powerful one is overpowered. 3rd, in the comics they just released a death cloud over the earth trying to transform people with dormant "Inhuman" genes into Inhmans without their consent to grow their population because said cloud would activate their super powers. The same clouds killed the shit out of mutants. You can even tell that the writers struggled with this Arc because there was no way that you can spin this not to be a shitty assed move.

So basically the Inhumans were a sorry excuse to try and put super powered people back into Marvel by basically killing off what was left of the :"mutant" legacy, a legacy FOX owns the movie rights too. They are the written embodiment of Disneys corportate pettiness when it comes to their relationship with FOX.

Honestly the characters are hard to relate to in general. First, they live on the moon. 2nd they're all really wierd as shit looking and have less than stellar power sets while the most powerful one is overpowered. 3rd, in the comics they just released a death cloud over the earth trying to transform people with dormant "Inhuman" genes into Inhmans without their consent to grow their population because said cloud would activate their super powers. The same clouds killed the shit out of mutants. You can even tell that the writers struggled with this Arc because there was no way that you can spin this not to be a shitty assed move.

So basically the Inhumans were a sorry excuse to try and put super powered people back into Marvel by basically killing off what was left of the :"mutant" legacy, a legacy FOX owns the movie rights too. They are the written embodiment of Disneys corportate pettiness when it comes to their relationship with FOX.

damn. should of just rebooted Xmen in that case. sounds terrible
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,085
    edited July 25
    Korbidon wrote: »
    This is idiotic. 'Young people' who would buy this game know exactly who the X-Men are and the only reason they are not in the game is because Marvel is pissed they sold the film rights.

You think more people know who Captain Marvel is, or Wolverine?

Don't be daft.

Don't be silly. Fox have had the X-Men film rights for over 17 years now. That didn't stop X-Men characters being featured prominently in all the .Vs games. Makes no sense for Marvel/Disney to suddenly be butthurt now.

And to answer your question, Wolverine has a shit-ton more recognition with the masses than Captain Marvel does. I'm a long time Marvel fan from back in the day and wasn't really familiar with the character.

I've always enjoyed the Fox X-Men movies and after the pure, undiluted awesome, that was Deadpool and Logan? I'm in no hurry for Marvel to get the rights back. Both were 5-star movies and rank up there with the all-time best.

I also liked X-Men Apocalypse despite it's issues (screw you guys. The movie had enough redeeming qualities to be worthwhile).
    edited July 25

Yes but new viewers won't have the same experience that we do. They wouldn't have watched X-Men and Spider Man on Fox Kids, they wouldn't have played Marvel Super Heroes that had a multitude of Marvel faces in one game, they wouldn't have had these conceptual associations (how cool of a villain was Mysterio!). I think X-Men was on TV one half an hour and then Spider Man was directly after it, I used to watch them every day and it was clear as day that Marvel was Marvel.

To me now looking back, the franchises are so stripped apart and separated, I honestly don't associate X-Men with the MCU at all (not officially but conceptually). If this game is semi-canon the X-Men don't even have anything to do with this anyway until the trials of Jean Grey.

So what they say is true, fans of the MCU probably wouldn't have the same associations as we did and wouldn't associate the X-Men with the Avengers for example, they might know who they are but they wouldn't be so bothered about the collaboration when the two franchises aren't clicking.

I mean look at MvC3, we had a handful and more of X-Men and they were all 90's style, some even had legacy costumes, it was pure fan service for a comic book inspired video game. But now the X-Men and MCU have diverged even further apart, would Fox cinema viewers recognise these 90's characters? I mean who do you want, Wolverine, or "Logan?"

No one's being clear on exactly what they want or what they expect, I mean the only two characters I care about are Cyclops and Juggernaut and only one of them has the slightest remote chance of making it in, its useless even wishing for it. You know, I love GotG, I'm praying for my homeboy Star Lord, I don't know who Winder Soldier, Black Panther and all these other characters are, so there's something new for me to explore, I'm even considering buying all the MCU movies so I can put two and two together. Marvel's roll of PR has totally pulled me in, sadly Capcom shit on their own shit in that department, but fuck Capcom anyway this is Marvel.

We have nostalgia, that's the problem, it's hard to break habits and it's sad to see things change, but it doesn't mean the game will be bad. I can forgive Cyclops, I will Head Crush Marvel over Juggernaut, but that's just the way it is, one character I care about is just meh, fair enough. I'll take Star Lord and Captain Commando if they make the cut, my energy is best put towards rooting for the possible than the impossible.

If I want classic Marvel I'll just play classic Marvel.

if somebody is introduced to something for the first time it doesnt matter how it looks as long as they are interested it will sell.

look i get GOTG and docotr stange and the avengers movies were good but this again has very little to do with introducing x men and being too old

X men and Spider-Man are cornerstones of the marvel universe a lot of these comic and characters have push and momentum now BECAUSE the are associated with the x men and Spider-Man let's not act like gotg and captain marvel and these characters there are pushing are new
    They are old but were they as popular as the x men

Hell no

Yes they aren't in the game(yet) but don't make excuses for them and try to explain it away as our generation being too old when the answer as to why is even less sophisticated then that.

Can't just reboot the Xmen (They actually did) Marvel just wants to screw FOX. Fox would still have control of a rebooted Xmen series movie rights.
    Personally I really do wish the XMEN were part of the MCU, but hey shit happens. Deadpool and Legion were okay but for me all the
    Xmen movies were cringe worthy.

I dig Legion though which is fox + marvel i believe so there is hope.
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 1,055
    Marvel's crusty old CEO is set in his ways. He's going to do what he's going to do cause that's who he is. If Perlmutter is no longer influencing the direction of Marvel Studios like reports say, there is a high chance that we see X-Men sneaking back into the fold with collaboration projects between Fox and Marvel. Give this game a year, and I'm confident X-Men will be a factor again by then.
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330
    edited July 26
    KiyaaKing wrote: »
    Marvel's crusty old CEO is set in his ways. He's going to do what he's going to do cause that's who he is. If Perlmutter is no longer influencing the direction of Marvel Studios like reports say, there is a high chance that we see X-Men sneaking back into the fold with collaboration projects between Fox and Marvel. Give this game a year, and I'm confident X-Men will be a factor again by then.

I noticed the pun. I definitely think we'll see some X-Men in 2018, most likely Phoenix and Cyclops, and maybe Logan/Wolverine. They did only anounce 12 DLC characters though, so until that changes the chances are limited.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,871
    Who are these "X-men" you're talking about? I'm not aware of those functions
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Who are these "X-men" you're talking about? I'm not aware of those functions
    Nobody is really sure either, all we know is that they're all called X.
    KiyaaKing wrote: »

Legion is a collaboration project already. Love the show. Maybe Legion DLC?
    I'd so buy the shit out of some Legion DLC.
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 1,055
    As would I, but Legion would be hard to design. I feel like he'd either be SSS tier or shit tier with no real in-between. I'd probably main him no matter what, though.
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330