Why in the name of god did we get 2009 Spencer again?

dizzynecrodizzynecro Joined: Posts: 685
For fucks sake stop referencing that shit game and give us rearmed Spencer. Bionic Commando 2009 was a complete failure and pretty much everybody hated it and Rearmmed is a goddamn masterpiece. Plus classic Spencer fits the comic style so much better being like a 80's action movie guy caricature. Just looking at this version makes me sick.

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,772 mod
    Nobody remembered Bionic Commando 2009.

Everyone remembered BIONIC AAAAAARRRRRRMMMMM!!!!
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,433
    We got him again because of dumbass Mahveltard memes. Same reason we got Sentinel back in UMVC3.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 PRAISED BEEF Joined: Posts: 54,561 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Marvel 3 Sent is just Whack Bot with a Mango coating.

ANIME IS DA WAY.  Anime EVO Takeover 2018.  No more CAPCPOM!  There will be oki and there will be setplay

• SaandroSaandro Joined: Posts: 81
    Because it's easier and cheaper to port an existing model, who has moves and animations completed, into your engine rather than create something brand new.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,772 mod
    Saandro wrote: »
    Because it's easier and cheaper to port an existing model, who has moves and animations completed, into your engine rather than create something brand new.

The problem with this argument is that MvC:I's models aren't exactly the same as MvC3s.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
    d3v wrote: »
    Saandro wrote: »

The problem with this argument is that MvC:I's models aren't exactly the same as MvC3s.

Of course they aren't, why would they be? It's a different engine.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,577
    A different engine wouldn't mean different models either.
    3D models can be used with multiple engines as long those are compatible with them.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited July 3
    Yeah, but the point is that it's easier to port and modify an existing base, than to create something completely from scratch. Especially once you understand how the process work.
    Post edited by Saandro on
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 94
    I don't like meme characters either. I mean... they are just memes. Should have gone with Classic if he had to be in.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,364
    Because people will buy a Rearmed Spencer costume for DLC (again), but Capcom would have to do something newer if it became his default.