360 on ps2 pad

dspnumber1fandspnumber1fan Joined: Posts: 65
my friend can do 360s with gief in st and all sf2s on reaction command anytime he wants. walk ups, ticks into it ect. i could never do that, especially with a pad. i asked him how he does it. he says all he does is a hcb then uf 6 motions, and punch as he hits uf. iv tried it and tried it and no success. i don't get it? i know that in newer sf games all u need t do with gief and hawk t do a spd is a chicken wing motion from st. but he does this in all sf2 games. he sent me this vid t try and help me, but idk man iv asked a few others they claim hes lying that theres no way u can spd that way with gief n old school st.

Comments

• VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 519
    edited July 30
    When I played with pad, I did 360s by starting with forward and going clockwise to up/forward. You need to do it so fast that the game doesn't make the char jump. You should be hitting the attack button/s just as you get to up forward. Just keep practicing it and you'll get it.
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • dspnumber1fandspnumber1fan Joined: Posts: 65
    i got it it does better doing it with up instead of uf t hawk is alot harder t do this with gief is simple