I want to cry because what they have done to my precious MVCI, the graphics look so bad in this game

samuel5220samuel5220 Joined: Posts: 60
When this was first announced I was excited as hell, I saw the cinematic and I was like ooh we lost the beautiful comic book art of MVC3? well atleast everything else looks amazing, turned out it was a pre rendered cinematic. Then they released a gameplay footage and my immediate reaction was yuck!! not only is it ugly and way below the quality of MVC3 but nothing pops, the colors are very bad, horrible use of color palette it does NOT pop like MVC3. The face designs where do i start Captain America looks like a toy, Morrigan went from a goddess succubus Super Model to a botched face and her entire body look washed out badly. Chun Li face is soooooo bad its not even funny what have done to the pretty girls in this game? why would they do this? why couldn't they hire the same team who created MVC3? Chris face looks so bad all my excitement is now gone through the window and this makes me angry.

I dunno but there is like this white filter or something over this game that washes out all the colors if you look at Chris arms you can see it isn't what you normally expect from human skin it looks like a placeholder, like they have not added any shaders or detail etc. One would think this will be fixed by time of release but you can't help but feel this is the final look because the release date is sooo close I really feel they need to delay this game to fix these problems. There is noway this will be released as a PS4 game or heaven forbid a PS4 Pro/ Xbox Scorpio game? it doesn't even look good as MVC 3 and that is a PS3 game for crying out loud.

Comments

• flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 349
    Capcom operate a few builds ahead of what we see.
  • samuel5220samuel5220 Joined: Posts: 60
    F.Champ cried as soon as he heard the game was announced. You took too long to start crying.

But why would they do this? how could they not know how to model faces? or basic things you learn in art school like the use of color pallets? How could Capcom think that the people would accept this?

The producer had the audacity to say in an interview with gamespot that "it only looks bad in videos but once people get their hands on it they will like it" I was like HUH?????

So he expects us to spend $60 for something that looks totally different than what he is advertising? and he isn't providing any proof of these claims? not to mention everyone I know who tried the demo on PS4 says it looks just as bad.

Is there any chance they will be able to hire artists who made MVC3 to fix this game or is it too late?
    edited July 11
    flicky wrote: »
    Capcom operate a few builds ahead of what we see.

Do you know if money is the problem? but even then wouldn't their art team have understanding of art?

Ok I get that in SFV Ken's banana hair looks so bad his face looks terrible and Akuma looks like Mufasa. But SFV had an artstyle, it was still acceptable.

MVCI looks like they were for the first time going for a realistic look and they failed hard at it, so why then couldn't they stick to the anime and comic book art that they are good with? Morrigan looks soooo pretty in MVC3 and sooo ugly in MVCI,. man I just don't get it..... are you sure they can fix this in 3 months?

Does Capcom read this forum? is there anything we can do to let them know how bad this looks and that they must fix it? the producer has insulted us he said it will look better in person once we give him our $60 with no refunds, and he even went onto say nobody remembers X men characters.

Odd because I could swear I just watched LOGAN in theater with Hugh Jackman a few months ago. So I think I remember pretty well who wolverine and magneto is.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 PRAISED BEEF Joined: Posts: 54,561 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 11
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    F.Champ cried as soon as he heard the game was announced. You took too long to start crying.

But why would they do this? how could they not know how to model faces? or basic things you learn in art school like the use of color pallets? How could Capcom think that the people would accept this?

The producer had the audacity to say in an interview with gamespot that "it only looks bad in videos but once people get their hands on it they will like it" I was like HUH?????

So he expects us to spend $60 for something that looks totally different than what he is advertising? and he isn't providing any proof of these claims? not to mention everyone I know who tried the demo on PS4 says it looks just as bad.

Is there any chance they will be able to hire artists who made MVC3 to fix this game or is it too late?

It's not Capcom's fault.

It's not Marvel's fault.

It's DISNEY'S FAULT. They should be held for treason against the functions of Marvel and Capcom.

Niitsuma said before MvCI was announced that he has no involvement in the new MvC game. Which means no chance getting any MVC3 people to work on the game (which the game would just be accused of rehashing Marvel 3's style any way). Only real old Marvel designer working on the game is Norio Hirose. One of the big guys in the development of the old Marvel games. He's really only there for gameplay stuff and isn't going to help much for visuals.

ANIME IS DA WAY.  Anime EVO Takeover 2018.  No more CAPCPOM!  There will be oki and there will be setplay

edited July 11

It's not Capcom's fault.

It's not Marvel's fault.

It's DISNEY'S FAULT. They should be held for treason against the functions of Marvel and Capcom.

Niitsuma said before MvCI was announced that he has no involvement in the new MvC game. Which means no chance getting any MVC3 people to work on the game (which the game would just be accused of rehashing Marvel 3's style any way). Only real old Marvel designer working on the game is Norio Hirose. One of the big guys in the development of the old Marvel games. He's really only there for gameplay stuff and isn't going to help much for visuals.

Sooo WOW

Jesus Christ, so we are screwed? man I don't think anybody would complain about reusing the comic book art of UMVC3, that art is timeless.

Look at Guilty Gear series nobody ever accuses Arc System of reusing the same artstyle because its flat out gorgeous.

So are you telling me that YOU are fine with MVCI and the way it turned out? because I would find that incredibly hard to believe.
    Because you must surely see how wrong they went with this realistic artstyle and current art team they choose. Surely you must see how incredibly talented the MVC3 team was compared to whoever is making this game, yes?

Because I feel incredibly betrayed by what capcom has done here. If they released a netcode update on UMVC3 I would play it, unfortunately the delay based netcode is really bad in that game. The only thing I can do here is vote with my wallet which I plan to do, by not supporting this and I think a lot of people will aswell. Its just too much of an insult what capcom has done here they didn't have to do this they could have hired better art designers.

Yes there is an argument that graphics isn't important and characters are not important since they are just functions because who remembers who magneto is right? but I would strongly disagree because this game has a great legacy and what capcom has done here is just too much for me to handle
    edited July 11
    The graphics are passable for me. Still better than looking at Injustice characters that perfectly blend and camouflage into dark backgrounds. I'm also not a fan of Guilty Gear Xrd's art style. Some of the characters look like they could fit in a Pokemon show (especially Jam, too baby looking compared to AC/#Reload). The style works better for DBZF I think.

Otherwise, I'm ready for the badness. Marvel is bad and I'm ready.

ANIME IS DA WAY.  Anime EVO Takeover 2018.  No more CAPCPOM!  There will be oki and there will be setplay

edited July 11
    The graphics are passable for me. Still better than looking at Injustice characters that perfectly blend and camouflage into dark backgrounds.

Otherwise, I'm ready for the badness. Marvel is bad and I'm ready.

Well atleast ur honest, I would say its slightly below passable especially in comparison SFV or MVC3. But the only thing I can do at this point is pray they will atleast fix the faces and add in shaders etc and make it more colorful maybe make better stages and backgrounds that will allow the visuals to pop better. Doubt they will ever get it anywhere near as beautiful as MVC3
    It should be as beautiful as Primal Rage.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,416
    Don't listen to these Capcpom shills. If you're disappointed and angry, voice your displeasure, and then do the only thing Capcpom understands...

Don't spend your money on this shit, and go buy a fighting game from a company that actually earns your purchase, like Bandai-Namco, ArcSys or NRS.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge The Age of Murder and Storm Joined: Posts: 16,166
    Don't feel ashamed OP. I wanted to cry to. Why? BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING AWESOME DRAGON BALL FIGHTER Z LOOKS!!! Look at it! Looks better than any woman in your family!

You can tell they actually cared! And all the anime/manga references!!! Like a work of art! Cell looks so good he makes me want to hit the gym! Go ahead and cry OP. I shall shed tears of joy!
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,433
    Yes there is an argument that graphics isn't important and characters are not important since they are just functions because who remembers who magneto is right? but I would strongly disagree because this game has a great legacy and what capcom has done here is just too much for me to handle

Yeah, we've been saying this for a long time. You're not alone, but there are some Mahveltards here who'll be getting the game anyways because Capcom's corporate cock has taken root in their brain stem.

All in all, I expect this game to be a disastrous failure, even bigger than SF5. They only have the Mahveltards to sustain them now, the fanboys who'll ignore any flaw this game has, and that's not a big enough audience for their needs.
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,015
    Meh, game looks great to me.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    Dime_x wrote: »

That's a funny joke
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »

That's a funny joke

What's a joke is noobs complaining about graphics like people don't still play and enjoy the fuck out of grainy ass ST or 3s.

Outside some character portraits and faces the game looks fine... save for Chris... but Chris always looked wack even in mvc3.

So yeah, don't care, looks good.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    edited July 12
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Don't listen to these Capcpom shills. If you're disappointed and angry, voice your displeasure, and then do the only thing Capcpom understands...

Don't spend your money on this shit, and go buy a fighting game from a company that actually earns your purchase, like Bandai-Namco, ArcSys or NRS.

Thanks I am new so I didn't want to be rude to him because he has 53K posts so I was afraid to voice my real feelings incase he was friends with moderators and stuff.

But I am going to finally let it out, I think he is a capcom shill and I am very angry how they ruined this beautiful franchise, its bad enough that they think nobody remembers who Wolverine is so he isn't important, that was a stab in the back and an outright disrespect to fans I mean given we had a Logan movie just a few months ago. My sister is 10 and her fav super hero is Wolverine

But by far the biggest heart break for me was this hideous artstyle. I mean NRS are experts at realistic art and Gothic artstyle they actually get it correct so does WB on the whole they know how to make it pop, Injustice 2 looks beautiful absolutely amazing how they get it all right the only one that looks bad is Catwoman's face other than that its all great. This is clearly NOT something Capcom has any experience in given how horrible this looks.

But to lose that beautiful comic book artstyle of UMVC3 is all I could bear I cannot take it anymore. To accept this steaming pile of dog shit as a replacement is a stab in the back. They ruined our pretty gorgeous super model Morrigan with some weird ass looking Mobile Android version. I will NEVER forgive capcom and I will NOT buy this game. It is unacceptable that anybody is willing to accept this insult of a game.
    edited July 12
    Don't feel ashamed OP. I wanted to cry to. Why? BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING AWESOME DRAGON BALL FIGHTER Z LOOKS!!! Look at it! Looks better than any woman in your family!

You can tell they actually cared! And all the anime/manga references!!! Like a work of art! Cell looks so good he makes me want to hit the gym! Go ahead and cry OP. I shall shed tears of joy!

This is absolutely gorgeous, Arc Systems is developing this game? I am a HUGE fan of the godlike artstyle of Guilty Gear those guys are the greatest artists on earth.

Looks like I will be getting Dragonballz this game looks stunning I love how they did the blue trees that that look like blue balls on stalks.
    edited July 12

That's a funny joke

What's a joke is noobs complaining about graphics like people don't still play and enjoy the fuck out of grainy ass ST or 3s.

Outside some character portraits and faces the game looks fine... save for Chris... but Chris always looked wack even in mvc3.

Ummmm SF3 3rd Strike has gorgeous artstyle. Nobody has ever complained about SF3 artstyle, its a timeless masterpiece with 3000 frames of hand drawn animation per character. SF3 is living proof of how important artists are in making games. And just like SF3 never ages so too MVC3 never ages because of its flat out beautiful comic book artstyle.

Graphics is a LOT more than just 4K textures. The artists who created SF3 were gods among insects.

The Artists who created MVCI are insects among gods.

Even Chun Li's face looks significantly better in SF3 than it does in MVCI which speaks volume of how much shit the graphics in this game is. Especially since she is only 240p in SF3 as a matter of fact Chun Li's clothes animation is dog shit in MVCI.

Look at her in SF3 when she does a fireball she looks stunning. Thats like 3000 hand dawn frames of animation.

Yet she looks like complete dog shit in MVCI
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,772 mod
    Welcome to Mahvel. Most of us here don't play the game to get wowed by the graphics. Rather, most of us here play it so we can pick top tier, run broken shit that wouldn't fly in any other game, and make everyone else miserable.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,694
    edited July 12
    I used to remember the early stage of Marvel Contest Champion...when everyone just had mix up super and attacks but same animation after two years they gave the characters individuality that's a step backward like every FG had recently like Bandai, Namco, NRS, and the rest of the gaming industry.

Capcom revolutionize the gaming industry by reveal the truth that is "function" and everything is just an interchangeable functions, so why spend time on a particular character just look up the best "function"

I look up for the day that everything in game would be known as a "service" so they could give expiry and subscription fee to each "functions".

The same as glitch and bug fixes update to be known as "maintenance" so they could add also another form of fee called maintenance fee.

I like this terminology thing.

Used to remember when SF2 in stood up in the arcades not just for the new gameplay but also for it's visuals that it even last to top other games that were release in 1995 because of it's decent sprite work before this function had been a thing but this is the modern day era.

Samurai Showdown 2 until this day was a masterpiece sprite work and music in a single theme that would be definitely be missed in the future era like functions. It's like the music of today that is all humming and screaming.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    edited July 12
    Dime wrote: »

That's a funny joke

No, what's a joke is that you have no standards whatsoever and will claim a piece of shit like this looks good. The game could just be a 40 gigabyte folder full of pictures of dog turds and you'd still claim it looks good. There's no disappointing someone completely brainless.

ST and 3S had an art style, they looked colorful and great, had very fluid animation and detailed sprites, and still look great to this day. They're not even my first picks for games that kick this game's ass in visuals. This pile of crap has no art style, and the models give the impression that the modellers have never even seen human beings before.

That's a funny joke

No, what's a joke is that you have no standards whatsoever and will claim a piece of shit like this looks good. The game could just be a 40 gigabyte folder full of pictures of dog turds and you'd still claim it looks good. There's no disappointing someone completely brainless.

ST and 3S had an art style, they looked colorful and great, had very fluid animation and detailed sprites, and still look great to this day. They're not even my first picks for games that kick this game's ass in visuals. This pile of crap has no art style, and the models give the impression that the modellers have never even seen human beings before.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't try to quantify your opinion over anyone else's. Game looks good to me, looks like a step up from mvc3 in many respects. People like you are complaingnabout character portraits and shit that have like .0000000001% to do with the game. You are also looking at very bad quality images of an unfinished game.

Look at the characters in the highest resolution photos of the game being played on a version that has updated graphics. Looks better.

But even still, portraits and characters faces mean basically nothing when actually playing the game... and playing the game is what I will be doing. Not studying closeups at 10x magnification while still and not running.

Art is the last thing that I notice in a fighting game tbh.
    Gettin' my derp on.

That's a funny joke

Well said my friend I fully agree 3S was a beautiful looking game it is considered the gold standard of any 2D sprite based game. The animations are mind blowing and the artists knew what they were going for.

MVCI looks like some amateur artist trying to make a mobile game. Unfortunately some of these fanboys will eat anything capcom throws at them because they have literally no standard
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,694

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. -Oliver Platt

Although beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, the feeling of being beautiful exists solely in the mind of the beheld. -Martha Beck

People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves. -Salma Hayek

Beauty is the only thing that time cannot harm. Philosophies fall away like sand, creeds follow one another, but what is beautiful is a joy for all seasons, a possession for all eternity. -Oscar Wilde

Standards of beauty are arbitrary. Body shame exists only to the extent that our physiques don't match our own beliefs about how we should look. - Martha Beck

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. -Kinky Friedman

exCIUo5.png

The beauty of the past belongs to the past. -Margaret Bourke-White

Perhaps the mission of an artist is to interpret beauty to people - the beauty within themselves. -Langston Hughes

Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them. -David Hume

Let us live for the beauty of our own reality. -Charles Lamb

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. -Confucius

19553935_1222270094585231_8914474790421997496_n.jpg?oh=93def3469bcc8715f9fd9bc60ce158c7&oe=59CAD0B8

Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

What the imagination seizes as beauty must be truth. -John Keatsl

media-147576931457456500.jpg?width=635

Art is not the application of a canon of beauty but what the instinct and the brain can conceive beyond any canon. When we love a woman we don't start measuring her limbs. -Pablo Picasso

sfscalp.jpg?itok=W_ZTomm8

There is no personal achievement in being born beautiful. -Loretta Young

Nonsense and beauty have close connections. -E. M. Forster

Ugliness is in a way superior to beauty because it lasts. -Serge Gainsbourg

Beauty in distress is much the most affecting beauty. -Edmund Burke

19958883_1235897559889151_3680408368173009365_n.jpg?oh=f14e4d0a0c5194d802c913c03dcaa3c0&oe=5A05136Bbison%208.jpg

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. -Marilyn Monroe

There is a kind of beauty in imperfection. -Conrad Hall

There is no real beauty without some slight imperfection. -James Salter

ThridStrikeDiagramCropped2.jpg?format=750w

Always think of what is useful and not what is beautiful. Beauty will come of its own accord. -Nikolai Gogol

Design is not making beauty, beauty emerges from selection, affinities, integration, love. -Louis Kahn

latest?cb=20141104045246

If beauty isn't genius it usually signals at least a high level of animal cunning. -Peter York

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,416
    edited July 12
    Damn, son... Chun is all the way fucked up in Infinite DLC. -Po Pimpus
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    WOW look how stunning Chun Li looks in UMVC3 holy crap she looks like she got ran over by a truck in MVCI how could these artists be this bad?

Someone please answer me where did Capcom find these people? and how hard could it be to get the original artists who made UMVC3? how hard could it be? this is not a big planet
  • Return of ShikiReturn of Shiki Your favorite game sucks Joined: Posts: 4,391

MvC:I has no style, it has no grace, but this kong has a funny face:
    tumblr_inline_orgpniWcRa1tq6g30_540.png
    If you listen to fools, the mob rules...
    exCIUo5.png

The beauty of the past belongs to the past. -Margaret Bourke-White

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    8.) Necro
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,801
    this game is gonna be so bad that we all be getting frustated by its badness every second we play
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 1,900
    Maxman wrote: »
    this game is gonna be so bad that we all be getting frustated by its badness every second we play

LONG LIVE THAT BADNESS!