Is there a video of EVO '17's SF2 side tournament?

RandomRandom Joined: Posts: 300
Would someone please link to it if so? Also, does anyone know if Final Challengers got any attention at EVO?

Thanks.

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,299 mod
    I did a quick search on youtube and didn't see anything

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,358
    I was looking for Windjammers myself
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,865
    The TOs said ST footage should be up on weekend
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • RandomRandom Joined: Posts: 300
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    The TOs said ST footage should be up on weekend

I still can't find anything on YouTube.

Anyone have footage yet?
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,256
    Wow that is great, thanks!

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,277 admin
    Nice. I'll use the Promote button to increase the visibility on that hotness.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• RandomRandom Joined: Posts: 300
    Nice, thanks a lot.
  • NimmersNimmers Joined: Posts: 1
    edited August 18
    Hi all,

Did anyone attend this? and is there anyone able to validate if the statement here about the darksoft boards is true: https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/6oda0o/super_turbo_tournament_at_evo_was_great_proves/dlr16rm/?context=3

Cheers!
    Post edited by Nimmers on
  • BurnYourEgoBurnYourEgo Ishikawa don't care about your weeabullshit avatar. Joined: Posts: 1,997
    Nimmers wrote: »
    Hi all,

Did anyone attend this? and is there anyone able to validate if the statement here about the darksoft boards is true: https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/6oda0o/super_turbo_tournament_at_evo_was_great_proves/dlr16rm/?context=3

Cheers!
    Darksoft boards are fine. They've been used at many ST events including Canada Cup and Combobreaker.
    Steam: BurnYourEgo: Terribly playing KOFXIII and Xrd, want to learn Skullgirls
    Fightcade:Bathtub_Leviathan: ST, maybe 3s