Pick 2 characters from the current MVCI roster that you will main?

RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. TestJoined: Posts: 705
Mine are Megaman X and Jedah. :)
"You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood


«1

Comments

  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 482
    edited July 23
    I couldn't pick just two, but Gamora and Jedah are probably on the top of the list. Gamora and Frank West might be my day one team.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    Captain Marvel/Ultron/Nova/Iron Man and any combination of those. Because I need my flying and my beams all over the place.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 482
    Frank looks super easy to level up this time around he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with, Gamora will be my battery.
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 452
    Any combination of X, Zero, Dante, Gamora, Frank and Jedah.
    Rip sig.
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,154
    Jedah and Gamora gonna get the training room love first. Then Morrigan,Iron man and Hunter/Nova

    Don't think I want to play anybody else
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 2,052
    Jedah is definitely gonna be a main. Probably paired with Zero, Megaman, or Morg. I want to see more of Ironman.
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 973
    Spidey is 100% on lock. For the other, I'm going to try out a bunch of characters and see which one I like the best. Most likely someone who wants the same stone as Spidey, which so far looks like Power. Maybe X?
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

    3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    Jedah


    paired with


    Jedah

    Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH


  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,154
    I've changed my mind about mind stone,

    Giving a command grab to people who have no business having such a move is scary
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    Be interesting to see what the range and start up is on surge grab.

    Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH


  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,222
    I'm going with 2 teams to start off with and see where I go from there:

    Team top tier (hopefully) zero/Jedah, don't know what stone I will go with but probably space for the box... cause zero with a boxed in opponent will probably be hell.

    Team my favorite characters, Arthur/ironman with reality stone for the spam factor
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 482
    edited July 24
    Mind Stone Arthur will be Mind Stone Arthur's best matchup. Mind Stone Arthur would be insane but Arthur would need to keep Arthur away to prevent Arthur from command grabbing him. So it would be best that Arthur picks Mind Stone to upgrade armour and keep as much shit on screen at once so Mind Stone Arthur can't get in... mind fuck.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,860
    edited July 24
    Some combo of Gamora, chun, Hawkeye, Thor, Thanos.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • ZacharaZachara Joined: Posts: 814
    Most likely Strider/Jedah day 1 in an attempt to make a trap style team.
    After that I'll mess around with some Time Stone Morrigan/Nova.
    I don't like other people having fun when I play fighting games.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    There aren't any characters I want to play.

    No Felicia, no MODOK, no Juggernaut, no She-Hulk, no Hugo, no Devilotte...

    I got nothing.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    There aren't any characters I want to play.

    No Felicia, no MODOK, no Juggernaut, no She-Hulk, no Hugo, no Devilotte...

    I got nothing.

    How can you be a Marvel fan without wanting some Xmanz?

    Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH


  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    There aren't any characters I want to play.

    No Felicia, no MODOK, no Juggernaut, no She-Hulk, no Hugo, no Devilotte...

    I got nothing.

    How can you be a Marvel fan without wanting some Xmanz?

    Juggernaut was in X-Men.

    Also who said I was a Marvel fan?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • SevansSevans Top Tier. Joined: Posts: 609
    edited July 25
    Zero for sure.

    Hawkeye, Jedah, and Iron Man will be the first three I'll try pairing him with.

    No idea what stone I'm going with yet.

    Edit: If Nemesis isn't garbage I'll give him a shot too.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    Jedah


    paired with


    Jedah
    I really wish same character teams were possible and tournament legal, so then we could all just pick Zero/Zero and be done with it.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    There aren't any characters I want to play.

    No Felicia, no MODOK, no Juggernaut, no She-Hulk, no Hugo, no Devilotte...

    I got nothing.

    How can you be a Marvel fan without wanting some Xmanz?

    It's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually like the series and its gameplay, and just plays it for certain characters.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited July 25
    d3v wrote: »

    It's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually like the series and its gameplay, and just plays it for certain characters.

    I beg to differ, I think I actually care more about the games than you do.

    I think we've established by now that you don't actually care about the series or any of the characters at all, and only play it to watch hitboxes bounce against each other. You don't care anything about the actual content of the series, you only care about it in raw functional terms - you don't give a shit about the graphics, the music, the moves, the characters, or anything remotely important, you only care about it in terms of hitboxes and frame data. Your ideal version of the game is this.

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

    It's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually like the series and its gameplay, and just plays it for certain characters.

    I beg to differ, I think I actually care more about the games than you do.

    I think we've established by now that you don't actually care about the series or any of the characters at all, and only play it to watch hitboxes bounce against each other. You don't care anything about the actual content of the series, you only care about it in raw functional terms - you don't give a shit about the graphics, the music, the moves, the characters, or anything remotely important, you only care about it in terms of hitboxes and frame data. Your ideal version of the game is this.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHi9oyMXqE

    Yep. So pretty much what I said about you.

    You just want a game with your favorite Marvel and Capcom characters, not "Marvel vs. Capcom". The latter has taken on it's own meaning within the fighting game community - it's more than just those two universes coming together.

    Then again, judging by your comments about "memesters" and stuff, you probably hate the community and what it's done to the series as well.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,480
    Lariat/Someone who can abuse the shit out of Lariat in some way. I'm also curious to see how the space stone works out with characters like Chris/RR that can place mines. Chris especially, because he has grown man damage.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    Lariat/Someone who can abuse the shit out of Lariat in some way. I'm also curious to see how the space stone works out with characters like Chris/RR that can place mines. Chris especially, because he has grown man damage.

    Pulling them in towards the mines seems like a great way to set stuff up.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,647
    Hulk, Nemesis, Haggar, Thor and Spencer.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited July 25
    d3v wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

    It's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually like the series and its gameplay, and just plays it for certain characters.

    I beg to differ, I think I actually care more about the games than you do.

    I think we've established by now that you don't actually care about the series or any of the characters at all, and only play it to watch hitboxes bounce against each other. You don't care anything about the actual content of the series, you only care about it in raw functional terms - you don't give a shit about the graphics, the music, the moves, the characters, or anything remotely important, you only care about it in terms of hitboxes and frame data. Your ideal version of the game is this.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHi9oyMXqE

    Yep. So pretty much what I said about you.

    You just want a game with your favorite Marvel and Capcom characters, not "Marvel vs. Capcom".

    Uh, yeah. As would most people buying the game. You can't be serious right now, do you realize how mind-numbingly stupid you sound? You're saying that most people are like you, that they don't care about any of the characters or properties in the game, they just care about the game on a functional level. Nothing could be further from the truth. This game series would be completely dead in the water if it wasn't for the characters.

    So pretty much what I just said about you. You just want a game where hitboxes expand and are difficult to defend against, not "Marvel vs. Capcom". Your interest in the game is not tied to the actual content from either franchise, but just the underlying functionality of the game. So you basically just want MUGEN as a commercial product, regardless of whether it bears the Marvel vs. Capcom name or not. That's far more egregious.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 36
    X, Zero, Spidey, Gamora, Cpt. Marvel, and Strider.
    I can't decide, the characters look very cool
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    edited July 25
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

    It's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually like the series and its gameplay, and just plays it for certain characters.

    I beg to differ, I think I actually care more about the games than you do.

    I think we've established by now that you don't actually care about the series or any of the characters at all, and only play it to watch hitboxes bounce against each other. You don't care anything about the actual content of the series, you only care about it in raw functional terms - you don't give a shit about the graphics, the music, the moves, the characters, or anything remotely important, you only care about it in terms of hitboxes and frame data. Your ideal version of the game is this.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHi9oyMXqE

    Yep. So pretty much what I said about you.

    You just want a game with your favorite Marvel and Capcom characters, not "Marvel vs. Capcom".

    Uh, yeah. As would most people buying the game. You can't be serious right now, do you realize how mind-numbingly stupid you sound? You're saying that most people are like you, that they don't care about any of the characters or properties in the game, they just care about the game on a functional level. Nothing could be further from the truth. This game series would be completely dead in the water if it wasn't for the characters.

    So pretty much what I just said about you. You just want a game where hitboxes expand and are difficult to defend against, not "Marvel vs. Capcom". Your interest in the game is not tied to the actual content from either franchise, but just the underlying functionality of the game. So you basically just want MUGEN as a commercial product, regardless of whether it bears the Marvel vs. Capcom name or not. That's far more egregious.

    That's not what I said.

    I care about "Marvel vs. Capcom" as the community has come to see it through the years. The series is more than just that casual surface level that you see (or refuse to look past). Just look at the quote in my signature from Persia (someone who's one of our biggest leading figures in the community) "If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness." It's why most players actually stuck with the series even during the "dark ages". That brokenness, the mechanics that begat them, and the memes that they creater are part of the series, of its history and its identity.

    When I say that you don't like "Marvel vs. Capcom" I refer to that, and the fact that you'd rather deny that which has become a part of the series throughout the years.

    But in any case, we've gone off topic enough.

    Right now, I'm considering maybe adding Zero into my team, likely paired with another character with beams and maybe an install (Captain Marvel?), and then using mind gem.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    Strange has full screen into 60% confirms out of Bolts of Ballsack. Gonna consider him now.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 892
    Cap/Jedah (Mind or Space stone)

    Get in and lock 'em down.

    Or whichever team most effectively counters Zero.

    Steam ID: NoChart
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    NoChart wrote: »
    Cap/Jedah (Mind or Space stone)

    Get in and lock 'em down.

    Or whichever team most effectively counters Zero.

    Another Zero team.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 107
    While I will be playing many characters, my main team will be...

    X and Dante. Dream Team come true for me.
  • White AngelWhite Angel Shadow Blade! Joined: Posts: 59
    edited July 26
    Morrigan obviously, and Captain Marvel.

    I'm still going to use Iron Man and considering Ultron, Spider-Man, Jedah, Dante, and Chris Redfield, and maybe Strider Hiryu.

    And I'm going likely use Time, Space, and Reality stones.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    d3v wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

    It's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually like the series and its gameplay, and just plays it for certain characters.

    I beg to differ, I think I actually care more about the games than you do.

    I think we've established by now that you don't actually care about the series or any of the characters at all, and only play it to watch hitboxes bounce against each other. You don't care anything about the actual content of the series, you only care about it in raw functional terms - you don't give a shit about the graphics, the music, the moves, the characters, or anything remotely important, you only care about it in terms of hitboxes and frame data. Your ideal version of the game is this.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHi9oyMXqE

    Yep. So pretty much what I said about you.

    You just want a game with your favorite Marvel and Capcom characters, not "Marvel vs. Capcom".

    Uh, yeah. As would most people buying the game. You can't be serious right now, do you realize how mind-numbingly stupid you sound? You're saying that most people are like you, that they don't care about any of the characters or properties in the game, they just care about the game on a functional level. Nothing could be further from the truth. This game series would be completely dead in the water if it wasn't for the characters.

    So pretty much what I just said about you. You just want a game where hitboxes expand and are difficult to defend against, not "Marvel vs. Capcom". Your interest in the game is not tied to the actual content from either franchise, but just the underlying functionality of the game. So you basically just want MUGEN as a commercial product, regardless of whether it bears the Marvel vs. Capcom name or not. That's far more egregious.

    I care about "Marvel vs. Capcom" as the community has come to see it through the years. The series is more than just that casual surface level that you see (or refuse to look past). Just look at the quote in my signature from Persia (someone who's one of our biggest leading figures in the community) "If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness." It's why most players actually stuck with the series even during the "dark ages". That brokenness, the mechanics that begat them, and the memes that they creater are part of the series, of its history and its identity.

    You don't really understand what I mean. I don't have anything against you wanting a "broken game". But this content that you brush off as "casual surface level" is actually of utmost importance to the series. You're mistaken if you think the majority of people in the community play it ~EXCLUSIVELY~ for the broken stuff. MVCI is already going down in flames precisely because it doesn't have enough of this stuff you dismiss as "casual surface level" content. You need to face facts, this series wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as it is without any of that stuff. If you kept the gameplay of MvC but made all the characters original instead of being an all-star cast from Marvel and Capcom, it wouldn't be successful and would only have a niche audience. The reason people put up with it is because of its use of beloved properties and the subject matter that you see happening on screen, not merely because a character can make its own unblockables.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 427
    Won't really know who I'll want until I get a feel of how everyone plays, but if I had to pick right now I'd go Nova/Thor.

    Nova was my favorite in UMvC3 & he's looking just as good, if not better here. I really liked the bit of Thor I played in the demo, they've really improved him. He's not a fucking slug anymore.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    flicky wrote: »
    Po and Josh

    My level 3 is just pasting a banner on the screen that says "BUY GIGAMAIDENS" that lasts for the rest of the match
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • GrieversGunbladeGrieversGunblade Joined: Posts: 267
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »
    Po and Josh

    My level 3 is just pasting a banner on the screen that says "BUY GIGAMAIDENS" that lasts for the rest of the match

    Speaking of which, shouldn't you be working on it?
    Ultra Street Fighter IV: Vega, Blanka, Decapre
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Dante, Zero, Wolverine
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »
    Po and Josh

    My level 3 is just pasting a banner on the screen that says "BUY GIGAMAIDENS" that lasts for the rest of the match

    Speaking of which, shouldn't you be working on it?

    I am.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



  • Mr-PhelpsMr-Phelps Arcade Junkie Joined: Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My day one team will probably be Spiderman/Jedah. I can see them having some type of chemistry.
    With great power comes great responsibility

    IT'S SHOWTIME!!
  • Rager Da PrinceRager Da Prince Hiiipower Joined: Posts: 47
    edited July 31
    Maverick Hunters X and Zero because when has Zero been bad. X just cuz why not?
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,064 mod
    Maverick Hunters X and Zero because when has Zero been bad. X just cuz why not?

    Because top tier team.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

    If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • Master_BelmontMaster_Belmont Joined: Posts: 14
    Captain America and Arthur, my Marvel 3 guys. Excited to test out news things they got.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Blanka and Sagat
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

  • FlugaFluga ???WHAT GOES HERE??? Joined: Posts: 356
    X and Zero due to childhood dream team.

    Yes, I am eating big time crow. No, I have no shame.
  • ZatalconZatalcon Most hated man on SRK Joined: Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Venom/Jedah
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 2,052
    I feel dante and frank is gonna be a thing. Gonna try that team out second. Can't say yet who I'm gonna have with Jedah with.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 482
    edited August 2
    GhostTear wrote: »
    I feel dante and frank is gonna be a thing. Gonna try that team out second. Can't say yet who I'm gonna have with Jedah with.

    It's gonna be hella strong, just Million Dollars people on reaction, tag in Frank and snap snap snap.

    Actually that's not gonna work, that's just gave me a little insight into the meta, because if you're gonna try and punish someone with a beam or projectile, all they'd have to do it tag out on the flash and cancel into a defensive position.

    Either way Million Dollars and Frank is gonna be shit hot.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 2,052
    edited August 2
    flicky wrote: »
    GhostTear wrote: »
    I feel dante and frank is gonna be a thing. Gonna try that team out second. Can't say yet who I'm gonna have with Jedah with.

    It's gonna be hella strong, just Million Dollars people on reaction, tag in Frank and snap snap snap.

    Actually that's not gonna work, that's just gave me a little insight into the meta, because if you're gonna try and punish someone with a beam or projectile, all they'd have to do it tag out on the flash and cancel into a defensive position.

    Either way Million Dollars and Frank is gonna be shit hot.

    flow chart for dante and frank:

    dante hits
    dante does dante stuff. end with million dollars
    tag in frank to take pictures of the ass whooping
    frank level 5

  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 926
    Probably just X and Zero or X and Venom. Depends on if he's dlc or not.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.