SJW fail thread

NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist.Joined: Posts: 5,870
Prof complains about 'masculinization of mathematics

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9544

so now we gotta make more women want to want to go into math, even though there are already plenty of women in math.

btw sjws, you shouldn't expect a platform to defend yourself. this is our safe space.

Northeast PA
570 Necro

Comments

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,805
    angelpalm wrote: »
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Stop giving those people attention and they go away.

And yet here you are......

Don't compare me to those scrubs. I don't require an audience to survive.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,753

Because that has worked those past years :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,739
    angelpalm wrote: »

And yet here you are......

Don't compare me to those scrubs. I don't require an audience to survive.

Yes you do you fucking liar. 99% of your gimmick is trying to "open everyone's eyes to the sins of the gaming industry" and then taking any possible reason to say I told you so even when it doesn't make sense.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    Bious wrote: »
    This is now the hate on @po pimpus thread.

Po sucks at every game he plays.

I damn sure do. Ask @locoghoul
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,753
    @po pimpus
    This is the kind of shit that happens when you have idiocy to run unchecked

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/transgender-8-year-old-sues-private-school-emotional-distress-174528440.html
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Remember me now, Yipes? Joined: Posts: 7,471
    OP, direct your eyes here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,109
    That time when an MTG player calling his deck bugs and thugs got in trouble because his "thug" (Card art depicted as a white skinhead) was a black card.

That time when Wizards of the Coast tried to get us to call manlands creature lands.

Those times when anyone takes gender and political side flipped Jack Thompson seriously.

Those times when the scrubs at funimation rewrite characters lines making them sound like fucking tumblr posters because pushing an agenda is more important to them then giving paying customers an accurate translation.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,752 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Shut the fuck up.
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,870
    wtf happened to my nice thread??????????????????????????////////
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,336
    edited August 7
    reading those tweets^ :anguished:
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,183
    Both of the fun threads died
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,904 mod
    Raz0r wrote: »

Did everybody get it out of their systems yet?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,059
    Wait wait hold on.

"Shut the fuck up dumb ass!"

Ok im good.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,506
    Hecatom wrote: »
    @po pimpus
    This is the kind of shit that happens when you have idiocy to run unchecked

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/transgender-8-year-old-sues-private-school-emotional-distress-174528440.html

To be fair this case won't make it or there'll be a "settlement" in which the family won't get the money.

Those tweets though, haha!

@Raz0r

"Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,405
    What happened to you, SRK? When did everyone's balls fall off?

I found the best pic for your post Po.
    57343698.jpg
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,705
    so what is wrong with the thread title?
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
    Hecatom wrote: »
    This what we do now? We call in mods to deal with dumb threads we don't like, instead of ruthlessly tearing down the op and their shit opinions?

We try to get people we don't like banned, instead of telling them to go fuck themselves in clever and funny ways?

What happened to you, SRK? When did everyone's balls fall off?

Pffffffffffft, like you weren't asking mods to close the Boruto thread because it triggers you :coffee:

I forget sarcasm is lost on the internet.

As shitty as Naruto became, it still has a right to exist... I guess...
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,626
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,311 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yes sugar is a literal poison being put in every thing. The sugar industry is pretty fucked up. Got zombie slaves out here cutting down sugar cane in shit.
    I'm laughing hard at this dude who got fired from Google over his manifesto.

I'm all for free speech and shit but this stupid asshole was trashing his employer and shitting on his colleagues. I'm not even remotely shocked he was canned. What the fuck made him think handing that shit out at work was a good idea?
    I wouldn't care. I often have to do shit I don't want to do for work. But that adult paycheck is often worth it.
    edited August 8
    Man, the guy who wrote that manifesto looks exactly like you think someone who hates women would.

I'm crying at his fucking softness.
    "As far as I know," Damlore said, "I have a legal right to express my concerns about the terms and conditions of my working environment and to bring up potentially illegal behavior, which is what my document does. Before being fired, I submitted a charge to the National Labor Relations Board about how Google's upper management is misrepresenting and shaming me in order to silence my complaints. It's illegal to retaliate against a NLRB charge.

This twat wants to get off scot-free for handing out a fucking memo at his place of employment without first checking with his superiors. Then he thinks Google putting in plans to reach out for a more diverse group is "illegal."

Oh! And that he's being "shamed" to be silenced. Dude, your shitty thoughts were published on Gizmodo and the world laughed at you. You're sourcing Wikipedia as if it's legit. You got rekt for being a stupid twat.

I hope this guy is never hired again and he ends up serving me coffee.
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    *Tidal wave erases San Diego*

Neckbeard on a rooftop: "...but I heard a professor at Miskatonic College told a class women should get decent pay and workplace protectiooooo-"
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,972
    the world laughed at you

No they didn't.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    the world laughed at you

No they didn't.

Yeah they did.
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 220
    I wouldn't care. I often have to do shit I don't want to do for work. But that adult paycheck is often worth it.

I don't know what you do for a living but if you do something that isn't meaningful to you; I wouldn't expect you to give a shit. If I was working on some loading dock or bullshit retail job, basically some day in day out shit, I wouldn't give damn either. But most of us do shit that we care about. And when we see irrational policies being implemented on the whim and see people not speaking up because of their afraid of being retaliated against. Gives us a cause of concern.