SJW fail thread

2456710

Comments

  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    the world laughed at you

    No they didn't.

    Yeah they did.

    No, they didn't. I see far more people agreeing with this guy than "laughing" at him, including women engineers and others who either work in his field or appear to be knowledgeable in the science he presented.

    I've also read this "manifesto". Nowhere in it did he ever try to claim some of the bullshit that idiots are trying to claim it does. Nothing about it claims women are inferior / less worthy in his field, or even imply anything close. What he presented are biological / social reasons why less women may be interested in it than men, and thus why there are less of them in certain areas or overall in the field, as well as criticizing what he feels is improper treatment both in favor of certain groups and against people like him who disagree with them. Hell, he even goes out of his way more than once to make it clear he doesn't think the way stupid people want to make it seem. The negative reaction to this is so overblown and inaccurate with regard to the content itself that it's ridiculous.

    And whether he used Wikipedia or not does not change whether the stats he presented are true or not. If the stats are true, then they're true, and are not "gender stereotypes". If women today are statistically less interested in the occupation, then that's a statistical fact. Doesn't say or mean anything about the individual women who are and who succeed at it.

    The only thing he did "wrong" was present this in a highly regressive progressive company like Google, which of course was going to fire him because they have idiot employees who got pissy, and they need to send a message that by being "diverse", they're willing to treat someone's opinion as something it's not and remove them, thereby giving validation to him. I hope he gets a job with a company that's not as idiotic and doesn't cave to people who are oversensitive and can't read.

    But hey, you keep acting like it's all stupid and he's a woman-hater and his career should be over forever because of it. You're what this thread was made for. Oh, and get back in Discord, pussy.

    I can post just as many tweets of people happy for him being shat on.

    In the manifesto, he quotes dubious or outdated studies to make generalized claims. Here's just a few:
    • Women on average look for more work-life balance while men have a higher drive for status on average
    • The male gender role is currently inflexible
    • men are still very much tied to the male gender role.

    Then we go onto his butthurt about programs aiming to help non-white men, which always comes off as a whine no matter who says it:
    • to achieve a more equal gender and race representation, Google has created several discriminatory practices
      Programs, mentoring, and classes only for people with a certain gender or race
      A high priority queue and special treatment for “diversity” candidates
      Hiring practices which can effectively lower the bar for “diversity” candidates by decreasing the false negative rate
      Reconsidering any set of people if it’s not “diverse” enough, but not showing that same scrutiny in the reverse direction (clear confirmation bias)
      Setting org level OKRs for increased representation which can incentivize illegal discrimination [6]

    This is thinly veiled "reverse racism" nonsense. I hear this a lot from white people who refuse to accept the role whites played at keeping other races down. A company helping the disadvantaged is always seen as a "why not me" kind of bullshit. Yet when those who weren't white said the same shit in the formation of this country they didn't buck for shit.

    I won't even go into his ideological tolerance nonsense because it's just that, nonsense. Work, just like all other facets of life, should remain apolitical. Google CEO and shareholders wanna do something? That's on them. But as a company employee, you shouldn't be going around shitting on people for their political beliefs. They shouldn't even come up. I'm sure some of his colleagues do this and shame on them, too. At my job, whenever someone tries to take it to the political realm I shut that shit down even if it's the owner talking about it. (Anecdote: we had one guy here who, when attempting to communicate to a colleague who didn't speak English, went on a tirade about how he can't wait for Trump to make everyone speak English and keep so many non-English speakers out of work. I promptly fired that guy. I don't so much care he voted for Trump but I did care that he was using politics as a weapon to insult a work colleague.)


    So yeah, I'm happy this guy got canned. I think his arguments are weak and poorly defended. His entire manifesto is clearly just a poorly written memo to say "men are better at this job because we are predisposed to be better." Then he goes on to whine about how his political ideology isn't shared/respected by his peers. But that alone wouldn't be reason to fire him. That he distributed this to Google workers was where he fucked up. Any boss would see that as an affront to the business and would have tossed him out.

    Shit, I would do that to anyone trying to use my office as a pulpit for their politics.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah that dude sounds like a beta cuck that goes to 3rd world countries to fuck teenagers because the women in the states hurt his itty bitty feelings and penis.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Its weird that toxic/hyper masculinity is such an issue in a country where men are already feminized a lot.

    I mean its not like talking shit immediately gets you punched in the face anymore. Sometimes, but mostly people just yell.

    I even noticed that my first year of high school, i saw some fights that were pretty damn bloody. they would go into a harder to find spot and beat the living hell out of each other, blood all over the floor. my graduating class didn't even fight really. most people wanted to avoid it. come to think of it, I can't actually recall any fighting.

    thats not to say that i think people need to go around punching people all the time. but im just saying i personally have noticed a big change in how people act, and it just seems like whiney guys can't stand their ground with anything. if society changes, its not enough, they'll just ask for more.

    With these sjw types, its like they think just because someone made you feel bad that its straight up the fault of the person who said whatever it was. Just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean its automatically justified. Emotions should be controlled, and evaluated.

    So you think men not punching each other during an argument is evidence of feminized males?

    You say you're not advocating violence, but it reads that way.

    But this can be mostly explained. Fighting sorta sucks. It's fun in the moment but the aftermath is the worst, especially if you're the loser. As you get older, hopefully you become wiser and stop throwing fists. That might sound weird coming from me as I still have tiffs and I'm in my 30s, but if I could never fight again I'd probably take that deal.

    And if you're just walking around being an asshole to make people feel bad, well you really should shut the fuck up and learn how to live in a society. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. I would love telling a lot of people what I really think of them, but I keep that shit in check in order to maintain social order.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    J-ride wrote: »
    I am in management and I would say the more progressive companies typically end up being run by authoritarian SJW tyrants. This wouldn't be an issue if the people they would hire are capable of anything more than witch hunts, but when you actually need to get work done they become a huge problem. I don't see that much at the leadership of my company, but we have a diversity department that sends out education packets that all employees are forced to complete that test sexism quotients and other retarded bullshit in the same scope. I was given a 100 question quiz asking me about what I thought the sex/characteristics of two people in a picture were who were dressed like they were a bridge and groom. The picture was a 2 inch square so it was too small to see any detail and I guess the genius who designed the test wanted to trick you because the "woman" was a man in drag and the "man" was a woman with a man's haircut. I have no idea what exactly this test really showed except that the people who designed it really needed the stats to show implicit sexism in our organization to justify their existence.

    This sorta thing is why I work for small-to-midsize companies.

    Although one time we were forced to take a sexual harassment seminar because, as will happen in any company staffed about 99% with people in their early/mid 20s, we were all fucking one another and the bosses got wind of it. During the Q&A portion we all asked the dumbest sex questions. The presenter was some dude in his 50s so he was not really comfortable and high-tailed it out of there.

    Still one of my proudest moments.
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,700
    edited August 8
    Here we go, I'm surprised it took this long

    Can we talk about Vegeta vs Silver Surfer instead, I feel that would be more productive...
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    breitbart link...what a pwn!
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,472
    edited August 8
    So is this became the "Lets see who is Bitch-Made" thread? The Fuck?

    So it's like if (and just going into satire here) "dudes are acting like thin-skinned beta bitches, they are going to be treated like thin-skinned beta bitches. That is how the world is, that how it works." End Satire.
    And it's not just coming from Men, Women do this to men as well.

    That does not mean if someone illegitimately needs help we get to rag on the person. Everyone needs some support, but the whole idea of empowerment is skewed.
    The word and concept is used wrong and people get threaten because there some ass-backwards thinking from both sides.
    The ass backwards part is people act like we only need to empower the downtrodden minorities in ways that are friendly to the politically correct and not everyone equally on a "as need basis".

    Problem with males today, especially millennials is that the very definition of masculinity is at question.
    With the 40s and 50s the answer was simple, men knew what to stand up for. Most ended up enlisting into the military, those who didn't pass the medical exams but at least tried to answer the call were not chastised as they at least they "man up" and answer the call. Every Generation after this challenged that notion, but until now the lines are still cut and dry. Even in the 60s and 70s with the "flower child" generation men were allowed to be symbols of virility, show bravado ect. Now apparently being that is wrong-think by many, that guys have to straddle this like between not being sexist but not being a girly man.

    What is a guy to do, he goes too machismo he gets called a chauvinism pig, if he not masculine enough he gets told he worthless.

    What I think needs to happen is that men need to look into them selves and decide what is the definition of being an adult male is.
    You have to be your own man, you are accountable to your own self First and foremost. Being secure on "who you are first not just as a male but as a human".

    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Here we go, I'm surprised it took this long

    Can we talk about Vegeta vs Silver Surfer instead, I feel that would be more productive...

    Hrm.....that is a toughy.


    They are both extremely powerful but also the biggest jobbers in their respective universes.....
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Which one does PA like? Because that's the one who will lose.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,472
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Here we go, I'm surprised it took this long

    Can we talk about Vegeta vs Silver Surfer instead, I feel that would be more productive...

    Hrm.....that is a toughy.


    They are both extremely powerful but also the biggest jobbers in their respective universes.....

    Surfer Wins hands down. Surfer does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe air and his powers from from an unlimited source (the Power Cosmic).
    Silver Surfer doesn't even need to try with Vegeta. Were talking someone who throws down with god on a slow Tuesday.
    Vegeta can have all the power and transformations he want, the Surfer can manipulate energy and just suck the Ki out of Vegeta until he is a husk.

    In a contest of who's limits hit first, the only one who has limits to give gets wrecked in the end.

    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,472
    edited August 8
    angelpalm wrote: »
    A silver guy already tried to suck the ki out of vegeta and it didn't go well XD

    LOL. Are we talking about Cooler.
    That is low on the Silver Surfer's scale.

    Silver Surfer commands more energy at a instant that what would take Goku a half season to summon up for a spirit bomb (now with his what ever form).
    Were talking someone with ridcocklous amounts of speed, impossible definition breaking amounts of speed, Skin that never got broken (so he can't bleed), someone who took planet destroying blasts and super novas like a warm summers breeze, and even the Heroes at Marvel need's some form of plot device to even deal with him.

    Vegeta's Power set: Ki Manipulation from martial arts expertise and a genetic memory for combat.
    Limits, Ki is based on one own finite life force energy, Goku can sorta by pass this with asking permission to borrow more Ki from others.
    Limited super speed
    Limited super strength

    Silver Surfer's Power Set:
    The Power Cosmic: The whole entirety of the Universe is his power source.
    Energy Absorption and Manipulation: Power levels means shit to the Surfer.
    Matter Manipulation (Silver Surfer can turn Vegetta into chocolate pudding for Beerus or Boo)
    Superhuman Strength, Yeah Vegeta has this too, but the Surfer can also use the Power Cosmic to increase his strength to incalculable levels.
    Invulnerability. Surfer can't be hurt. He survived entering and exiting a black hole like most people survived exit or enter a normal building. Note the Surfer travels buck naked though space like it's nothing to him.
    Godlike Stamina: The Surfer isn't able to get tired.
    Flight Speed: Prior to his upgrade, the Silver Surfer was one of the fastest beings in the universe. Thats prior.
    Cosmic Senses: He can literately see things from lightyears away
    Cosmic Self-Sustenance: The Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin.

    Even if (keyword IF) the Surfer can't over power Vegeta, he can wait till Vegeta tires out. And unlike some heroes, its not below the Silver Surfer just to grab Vetega by the neck, take him out into space and let him asphyxiate.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,992
    edited August 9
    Here we go, I'm surprised it took this long

    Can we talk about Vegeta vs Silver Surfer instead, I feel that would be more productive...

    No, because I spent too much time writing this reply, so you jackoffs can deal with it in the midst of your side quarrel.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I can post just as many tweets of people happy for him being shat on.

    I've seen plenty of tweets in that direction too. And a lot of them were either those who (a) didn't read it, (b) completely missed the point, or (c) flat out misrepresented it. This is also along with the over-defensive tweets full of hot takes, but I didn't post those.
    In the manifesto, he quotes dubious or outdated studies to make generalized claims. Here's just a few:
    • Women on average look for more work-life balance while men have a higher drive for status on average
    • The male gender role is currently inflexible
    • men are still very much tied to the male gender role.

    The key words are "on average". Is this true or not? Are men and women, on average, what this statement claims? And if these studies are outdated, where's the latest ones? And then, do they give similar results? Next question, what role does biology play in it? That's the crux of the argument; does biology lead to innate differences in men and women that lead to a difference in interest, and therefore a difference in representation? Seems that a number of people who know about this stuff, including women, think this is accurate in some way.
    Then we go onto his butthurt about programs aiming to help non-white men, which always comes off as a whine no matter who says it:
    • to achieve a more equal gender and race representation, Google has created several discriminatory practices
      Programs, mentoring, and classes only for people with a certain gender or race
      A high priority queue and special treatment for “diversity” candidates
      Hiring practices which can effectively lower the bar for “diversity” candidates by decreasing the false negative rate
      Reconsidering any set of people if it’s not “diverse” enough, but not showing that same scrutiny in the reverse direction (clear confirmation bias)
      Setting org level OKRs for increased representation which can incentivize illegal discrimination [6]

    Helping? Or doing the exact opposite of what it should by favoring certain groups over others for the sake of "diversity"? If that's what's happening, if Google is showing that kind of favoritism towads certain groups in their hiring and treatment, then I think there's a legit complaint to be made. Whether any of the solutions would work or are feasible, separate discussion.
    This is thinly veiled "reverse racism" nonsense. I hear this a lot from white people who refuse to accept the role whites played at keeping other races down. A company helping the disadvantaged is always seen as a "why not me" kind of bullshit. Yet when those who weren't white said the same shit in the formation of this country they didn't buck for shit.

    Remember when I said this thread was for you? Here's the proof. Looking to the past to try and refute the present is typical regressive tactic. That somehow the way whites treated people many years ago somehow invalidates any of the claims made relevant to this present situation is why this thread is for you.

    Racism is racism, and diversity for diversity's sake can very much apply. Let's say your boss told you that they don't have enough black people at the job, and you need to hire one. You would hire one that's very well qualified, sure. But the fact that their ethnicity is either the deciding factor or the outright basis for the hiring means you intentionally denied the opportunity to not just a white person, but an asian, latino, native american, indian, etc. You're discriminating against many more groups than you're discriminating in favor of, you just get to do it legally as "diversity". But hey whites did it decades ago so gotta make up for it now.
    I won't even go into his ideological tolerance nonsense because it's just that, nonsense. Work, just like all other facets of life, should remain apolitical. Google CEO and shareholders wanna do something? That's on them. But as a company employee, you shouldn't be going around shitting on people for their political beliefs. They shouldn't even come up. I'm sure some of his colleagues do this and shame on them, too. At my job, whenever someone tries to take it to the political realm I shut that shit down even if it's the owner talking about it. (Anecdote: we had one guy here who, when attempting to communicate to a colleague who didn't speak English, went on a tirade about how he can't wait for Trump to make everyone speak English and keep so many non-English speakers out of work. I promptly fired that guy. I don't so much care he voted for Trump but I did care that he was using politics as a weapon to insult a work colleague.)

    Whether you think work should remain apolitical is a separate issue. Doesn't change whether what he said is true or not. If a company does not want politics in their environment, that's their decision, and so be it if someone gets fired because they broke that rule. If there was some rule here that said he couldn't do that, then so be it if he was fired for breaking it. But I have not heard that there was such a rule, and that he was fired for "promoting gender stereotypes". But again, if there's statistics and science that give credence to the claim, then is that really what he did? I've heard some say he's got a case to sue for false termination.
    So yeah, I'm happy this guy got canned. I think his arguments are weak and poorly defended. His entire manifesto is clearly just a poorly written memo to say "men are better at this job because we are predisposed to be better." Then he goes on to whine about how his political ideology isn't shared/respected by his peers. But that alone wouldn't be reason to fire him. That he distributed this to Google workers was where he fucked up. Any boss would see that as an affront to the business and would have tossed him out.

    I think that, just like many others I've seen, you've taken it and concluded it means what you want to think it means based on an assumption of intent. He might actually think this way (though again, I don't see anything to suggest this, and his numerous reiterations that he does not convince me less that this is the case), so if there's evidence for it, and it being due to biological shit or whatever, then that's what should matter more.
    Shit, I would do that to anyone trying to use my office as a pulpit for their politics.

    That's your business. You do you.

    All this being said, Silver Surfer would wreck Vegeta. Jubilee would wreck Vegeta.
    Post edited by ThePurpleBunny on
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nah Vegeta will develop some bs transformation or do something dumb like fuse with the carnage symbiote and kick surfers ass because as strong as surfer is(dude can just chill in black holes AND time travel) he will job like the jobber he is. Now that I think about it he has to lose to Vegeta, he can't win against a family man.

    Maybe if it was Vegeta back before planet vegeta was destroyed he would win because Galactus has to feed and the plot demands it but not lame ass get-arm-bared Surfer.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,472
    All this being said, Silver Surfer would wreck Vegeta. Jubilee would wreck Vegeta.
    Howard the Duck can beat Vegeta with a Beretta 9mm.
    Professor X don't need is mutant powers to beat Vegeta, and he is in a wheel chair.
    Elderly Aunt May can beat Vegeta

    Only Marvel character Vegeta could have a shot at is a unarmed, pre-super soldier serum Steve Rodgers, and Steve has a cold that day.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,882
    edited August 8
    Surfer jobs to arm bars from people far less powerful than he is. Vegeta just suffers from Worf Effect.

    Vegeta wins.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,749 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Exactly...and yet you morons elected Trump because you took the bait of one more tribal subgroup us vs them
    Darksakul wrote: »
    20626355_1394919877295675_4377671328712324789_o.jpg?oh=489a106deb6eadb171d9e1f5e31c17b1&oe=59F8DF81

  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,878
    edited August 8
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Its weird that toxic/hyper masculinity is such an issue in a country where men are already feminized a lot.

    I mean its not like talking shit immediately gets you punched in the face anymore. Sometimes, but mostly people just yell.

    I even noticed that my first year of high school, i saw some fights that were pretty damn bloody. they would go into a harder to find spot and beat the living hell out of each other, blood all over the floor. my graduating class didn't even fight really. most people wanted to avoid it. come to think of it, I can't actually recall any fighting.

    thats not to say that i think people need to go around punching people all the time. but im just saying i personally have noticed a big change in how people act, and it just seems like whiney guys can't stand their ground with anything. if society changes, its not enough, they'll just ask for more.

    With these sjw types, its like they think just because someone made you feel bad that its straight up the fault of the person who said whatever it was. Just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean its automatically justified. Emotions should be controlled, and evaluated.

    So you think men not punching each other during an argument is evidence of feminized males?
    Yeah pretty much. Talk shit get hit used to be the way of life. Now everyone talks shit and it goes unchecked. Not good. Granted I dont have these issues as much, but I see people get away with shit that would never fly 20 years ago. Men used to be able to handle their own shit, now everyone is a big baby with emotional and physical weaknesses. I dont see how this is acceptable. Reality requires strength. I mean it seems like you're trying to turn this into "argument? fuck that just fight" but thats not what im talking about. Some people do fucked up shit and there needs to be action taken, and legal ways arent always practical.
    You say you're not advocating violence, but it reads that way.
    It depends. I dont think people should go around looking for fights. I also dont think every little thing requires violence. But when theres some guy constantly starting trouble, you gotta do what you gotta do. It sends a message to him and everyone else that would try it. A good example of this was a female friend who was basically getting grabbed on by one of her ex boyfriends while we were all in HS (post-columbine - if anyone remembers the stupid zero tolerance shit). I decided to defend my friend, but she didnt want to take any serious action on him bc she didnt want him to get in trouble (even though she would literally cry about it every night but didnt want him to get kicked out of school or put away). Due to how emotions are so easily manipulated these days, he always avoided being in a private situation with me, and was able to continue. Now imagine if schools had the "boys will be boys" mentality when I was there. Shit would have stopped. Absolutely. Inb4 you say she obviously wanted it like a sexist. When you act like violence is always bad, all you do is send a message to manipulative people that they can get away with anything they want. This girl also had other problems where I said "fuck it I dont care, I'm reporting this even if she doesnt" and she protected people every time. She didnt want to see anyone get in deep shit.
    But this can be mostly explained. Fighting sorta sucks. It's fun in the moment but the aftermath is the worst, especially if you're the loser. As you get older, hopefully you become wiser and stop throwing fists. That might sound weird coming from me as I still have tiffs and I'm in my 30s, but if I could never fight again I'd probably take that deal.

    Then dont do anything so obvious as to warrant the use of violence. Im not talking about putting people in hospitals or anything, but a bloody nose or a few bruises sends a message and everyone can go on with life as normal. Im in my 30s as well, and I havent been in a fight in a very very long time. But I mostly hang out with people who are chill, and I dont really interact with people I dont respect much. But when that one guy shows up, you gotta do what you gotta do. Manipulative behavior needs to be straightened out, and when theres a zero tolerance policy towards the use of force, then thats just a handicap.
    And if you're just walking around being an asshole to make people feel bad, well you really should shut the fuck up and learn how to live in a society. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. I would love telling a lot of people what I really think of them, but I keep that shit in check in order to maintain social order.
    You dont need to be an asshole to upset anyone anymore. All you need to do is say something like "only women get pregnant."

    EEERRMMMAGAWDDIJSDGIJSDG QUIT BEING SO CISNORMATIVE. Fuck that. Sex is real. Gender is a social construct but all but two are absolutely retarded and are just about getting attention.

    If you're too god damn emotionally weak to handle reality then get therapy and come back into society when you're ready.

    The reason "toxic" masculinity is a good thing is that it lets other guys know that they arent good enough. A big part of being a man is overcoming personal obstacles, including oneself which leads to personal growth. You cant just go through life expecting paradise. No matter what, there will always be ups and downs. Being strong is better than being weak. Weakness should not be encouraged, especially emotional weakness. I can respect physically weak men who try anyway. That shit is awesome. But if you piss and moan and try to make the world tippy toe around you, you can go fuck yourself.

    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,878
    edited August 8
    Bious wrote: »
    Is @Necrotrophic retarded y'all?
    Having trouble deciding.

    Explain what I said thats wrong. If you think the use of force is always unjustified, then you're a fucking retard and there's no two ways about it. There are really shitty people out there who do fucked up things.

    @Bious
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,311
    edited August 8
    LOL

    @Bious it seems you're a fucking retard and there's no two ways about it.

    edit : you know i'm jk br0.
    affinity wrote: »
    I mean, you can't even play as a cat in that game. wtf. it's 2017.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    It's called Sonic the Fucking Hedgehog, not Sonic the Cat, you dumb bitch.
  • Legendary HoamaruLegendary Hoamaru Draxx them sclounst Joined: Posts: 2,953
    Raz0r wrote: »
    A company helping the disadvantaged is always seen as a "why not me" kind of bullshit. Yet when those who weren't white said the same shit in the formation of this country they didn't buck for shit.

    They don't want to hear the facts though lol.

    P.O.P Hold it down ~ Donna Goudeau

    XBL: Legend Hoamaru
    NNID: LegendHoamaru
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,794
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,196
    ExposedD wrote: »
    LOL

    @Bious it seems you're a fucking retard and there's no two ways about it.

    edit : you know i'm jk br0.

    Friendship broken.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 224
    edited August 9
    So I read that memo from that Google employee. You can criticize his policy recommendations and his analysis of existing policies, but his shit about biological differences between men and women are known facts established by the scientific community (evolutionary psychology, biology, cognitive psychology, etc). It was spot on. Men and women have different interests. It's weird ass hell that some media outlets stated that this memo was an anti-women piece, anti-science, or a hate piece? Wtf lol? Where did that come from. The guy tried to preface his memo with "I value diversity and inclusion, am not denying that sexism exists, and don’t endorse using stereotypes." But he still gets this treatment from his coworkers. Common man. It's crazy because we all know people who say controversial shit but we don't stop being friends with them. A good friend of mine is very far left but she's a cool person and fun to being around-sometimes. I guess most people would rather live inside a damn bubble.

    This makes wonder maybe the same thing will happen to me if I started discussing something controversial like race and crime, and incarceration.
    Post edited by MarcOfTheBeast on
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,794
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I guess this is the new US Politics thread. Some of the posters that only posted there are now posting here.
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,878
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I guess this is the new US Politics thread. Some of the posters that only posted there are now posting here.


    This is a thread about making fun of sjws. I think getting into stuff like politics that aren't related to sjw meltdowns should be considered off topic. I don't think we need another politics thread, it does seem that the thread turns into absolute shit pretty quickly. This one sorta recovered.

    I mean with shit like the evergreen college thing, and now the Google thing a place for discussion may be necessary because its in the news. but its not necessarily politics

    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,022 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 9
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I'm laughing hard at this dude who got fired from Google over his manifesto.

    I'm all for free speech and shit but this stupid asshole was trashing his employer and shitting on his colleagues. I'm not even remotely shocked he was canned. What the fuck made him think handing that shit out at work was a good idea?

    You mean this guy?


    Bonus:

    Maybe a few more will wake up thanks to this. Maybe that will be enough. EDIT: Wasted beat me to one vid, plus spoiler for size.

    -Starhammer-
    Post edited by Starhammer on
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You trying to radicalize SRK members?

    Gonna remember this when you whine about ISIS doing that.
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,878
    Raz0r wrote: »
    You trying to radicalize SRK members?

    Gonna remember this when you whine about ISIS doing that.

    there's no thread for that topic. stahp.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He brought it up. I'm just replying.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Oink oink Joined: Posts: 23,341 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    People that go on unrelated websites JUST to talk about certain political/racial shit baffle me.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People that go on unrelated websites JUST to talk about certain political/racial shit baffle me.

    I never understood it. A lot of those guys in the SRK political threads rarely ever posted outside of it. I do know Wasted, Preppy, Pertho, and a few others post around but the other regular posters stayed just in there.

    I wish Starhammer was one of those one-thread people. ;x
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,022 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raij1n wrote: »
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I guess this is the new US Politics thread. Some of the posters that only posted there are now posting here.

    Its not the new US politics thread until a few dudes get banneD, someone sucks Trump's dick, the phrase 'fake news' is kicked around recklessly or pedoviejo runs over a child while calling necro a commie

    I'll ready the popcorn.

    -Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

    AV by Rick Ross.
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    gamergate was dumb. dude got cheated on by a feminist and she got sent death threats and they were talking about integrity in gaming reviews - quite possibly the most unimportant thing ever

    but the google thing is insane. he didn't say anything bad. he talked about average trends. men and women are different. sadly this triggers far too many people. if you can't even have a reasonable discourse without being called a mansplaining misogynist manspreading cis white male well... and its so bad now cause since asians are successful now the communists are writing articles about asian privilege. as if the massacre of a chinese settlement in usa, the fucking over of railroad builders, and anti immigration laws and no dogs allowed signs never happened.

    i'll just leave two of my fav videos here



    AND

    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's a really stupid assessment, but I've read all your post since you've joined so I'm not surprised.