SJW fail thread

Comments

• DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,917
    edited November 11
    Victim blaming is just one of many many many ridiculously dumb causes touted by the left.
    And if you call them out you become a racist or an ignorant person in these people's views and they use that to ignore your facts or opinions.

Victim blaming narrative has always been dumb to me because it's not a black and white issue but has its key assets based around common sense.

It's dumb to blame the victim of a bank robbery for getting shot because they happened to work at a bank.

It's not so dumb to say a girl that has tats all over, wears skimpy shit, talks about sex openly and naively engages to go with a group of guys to their hotel room, takes at least a bit of responsibility for putting herself into a bad situation. Same for wearing revealing clothing... but of course this has to have some common sense applied. You can't just say that woman that show cleavage for example, are to be blamed for inciting men's lust.

Having cleavage and teasing guys with it by bending over obviously or doing tit brushes where they touch you with their breasts etc etc is once again different.

Common sense has to be accountable for in these situations at least to a degree.

I remember when my wife and I before we were married went out to a club with my wife's best girlfriend at the time. We all got stupid drunk and at the end of the club my wife and I were about to catch a taxi with her homegirl, who was horny and loves black dudes, but my wife don't roll like that so homechick wasn't getting any from me, anyways, she starts talking to a group of thugged out black dudes... like 8 of em, and is about to get in a van to go to their hotel room to "kick it and drink"

Like WTF.

That's just fucking stupid, drunk or not. Now I'm not saying she would have deserved to get assaulted had she gone ( I had to go and get the bitch literally while these thug ass niggas was looking like they were about to jump me... me doing my real life captain save a ho, but it all ended up cool in the end cause she came home with us and went to sleep in her own bed ( we were all roommates)

I probably saved her dumbass from being violated that night, and looked mad alpha while doing it, but I shouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place and she shouldn't have been dumb enough to put herself in that position either.

It's w/e but the next day she thanked me and I told her in no uncertain terms that if she ever does some dumb shit like that again she was on her own.

She never did no dumbshit like that again around me, thank fucking god.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,110
    Alpha Dime
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 307
    edited November 11
    Just watched the season opener to the new season of Shameless. I don't know if you guys are fans of the show but damn-they went mad PC in the season opener. It really does suck because this show was never about any of that shit. It was about a dysfunctional family that most people can relate to with some comedy on the side. I don't know if it's the writers or actors pushing this crap into the season. I know Emmy Rossum has said some far left stuff but I didn't think this would effect her work. What is going on?
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,340
    Just watched the season opener to the new season of Shameless. I don't know if you guys are fans of the show but damn-they went mad PC in the season opener. It really does suck because this show was never about any of that shit. It was about a dysfunctional family that most people can relate to with some comedy on the side. I don't know if it's the writers or actors pushing this crap into the season. I know Emmy Rossum has said some far left stuff but I didn't think this would effect her work. What is going on?

Even the last season was getting super PC.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,896
    edited November 12
    Thats not what her quote says at all.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    Riley Dennis, however, totally said exactly that.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
    edited November 12
    Riley Dennis, however, totally said exactly that.
    Who? No seriously, who is that and why do I care?
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,303
    This bitch:

SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    Point is, that is a thing that was said.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
    edited November 12
    Ok but my point is that's not a thing that trans woman said. "But but this person said it!" foesn't invalidate what started the convo.

Fuck Riley, don't no one give a shit about that idiot.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,537
    If you're willing to have sex with a trans person but not date one you are insecure.

I fully understand not wanting to do either.
    2 Kings 2:24
    There's females I'd have sex with but not date. Nothing to do with insecurities. People's preference aren't subject to anybody else's review, even if it's admittedly sourced in bigotry. So what. We can't force people to fuck or date a demographic.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,900
    Thats not what her quote says at all.

I agree, that title is click bait

“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,836
    Fuck Nazis, fuck the Alt Right, and fuck anyone who believed that Trump was going to do anything other than put the country in a massively counterproductive schism and tank its international credibility further than it already had been.

BUT.

Fuck the Alt Left too for stupid White Knight bullshit like this (it's an old one but it came back up in my feed recently).

https://bigtallwords.com/2012/09/27/sexism-and-tekken/

Who the fuck is this dude (yes, it's a dude! WTF!) to presume to know what women want out of their video games? And to tack on that piece where anyone who wants to play Tekken who happens to be a woman must be a loser? So is Kayane a loser because she was godlike in Soul Calibur II which had a number of women with their tits or their butt bouncing around prominently? Does that make Vanessa and Kasumi-chan losers because they took names in Dead or Alive, a game that is mostly known for its oversexualization of women? Some of the most passionate Dead or Alive players I've met happen to be women, and one of them even told me that she didn't like Ein's Incubus DLC outfit (one of the contest costumes) because it was too oversexualized. However you might feel about Miller Time, she puts a ton of work into repping Street Fighter, especially ST, and should be looked at credibly not just because she's a woman, but because she paid her dues.

Shit, I can cite at least five examples of women I've played in fighting games that got me tilted enough that I would go online and study matchups and come up with strategies in the likely case I encountered them again in a tournament (1 in Street Fighter 4, 1 in Street Fighter 5, 2 in Soul Calibur and 1 in Tekken). All of them either have respectable careers, are engaged in a healthy relationship with a significant other, or both. But you know, maybe women in the FGC wouldn't be looked at as a farce if the world outside the FGC didn't turn on the TV and see someone like Gllty hog the spotlight or get highly touted sponsorships even though she got put on blast at eLeague and has a reputation of being highly unpleasant to be around.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/culture/feature/article/20334415/street-fighter-v-player-leah-gllty-hayes-trolling-trolls-words-gameplay

Look at this shit! While making the FGC in general look like a bunch of misogynist pigs is bad enough, this was an article on ESPN's website! There could have been countless people who don't know much about the FGC, caught on to this article, and went, "Wow, the FGC sounds like a terrible place to be. They're not getting my money!" You could have interviewed Kayane, someone who has been to the big dance at majors and is a legit veteran of the FGC who still goes to majors every so often playing Street Fighter. You could have tracked down ChocoBlanka and asked her a few questions. But instead you give it to someone who describes herself as a troll and as a magnificent bitch. Way to fucking go.

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,743 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    well, I did get called,"Niggerjewfaggot" (Yes. All one word) way back in a heated PVP on Destiny. Poor baby. He ended up on the opposing team next round. You can guess what happened. :rofl:

For some reason, MSNBC thinks that trying to shame and demonize gamers is going to work. :rofl: I mean, it worked so well before, why not try it again? Well, you see why they shouldn't try it again. That vid got over 100 times the dislikes to likes. The people don't believe you MSNBC. NOBODY does.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 13
    A few weeks old but someone linked this to me last night. This is on Jack Thompson levels of retarded. How Gamers Are Facilitating The Rise Of The Alt-Right
    **SNIP**
    I love that after all this time, they are still using GG as a catch all for every boogeyman on the internet. I appreciate the fake news alteration of those tweets to make it seem like GG is a twitter user that trolls the world, that's a nice touch.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    edited November 13
    Never mind
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,567
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris

WTF @ the comments on this! It'd be one thing if it was like a whole section of white people doing it all by themselves, but EVERYBODY in that shot was doing it and it was very clearly not an all-white crowd.

LOL
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't get it...what's there to even be mad about in that clip? It's a bunch of people "dancing."

From what I can tell by the twitter comments, they were dancing some new dance and APPROPRIATING BLACK CULTURE!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
    edited November 14
    It's not even a bunch of white dudebros dancing horribly and embarrassing themselves. It was the entire goddamn crowd, the crowd was clearly a very diverse one (it's fucking AUBURN).

White guys, Black guys, Asian guys, Hispanic guys, it's a large Division I-A program. How in the world did this large diverse crowd doing this evoke such outrage?

edited November 14
    Swaying back and fourth is black culture huh?

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    It's not even a bunch of white dudebros dancing horribly and embarrassing themselves. It was the entire goddamn crowd, the crowd was clearly a very diverse one (it's fucking AUBURN).

White guys, Black guys, Asian guys, Hispanic guys, it's a large Division I-A program. How in the world did this large diverse crowd doing this evoke such outrage?

Welcome to 2017.

How else do you dodge bullets?

photofunky.gif
    edited November 15
    Psychoblue wrote: »

They learned about the Prime Time Players 4 years too late.

EZGWc.gif

Never have I been more upset that I can't find a GIF of that WWE crowd shot where that white family was doing the PTP dance during their entrance and looking as embarrassing as humanly possible.
    I don't think women should be exempt from getting tagged if the situation leaves no choice but I disagree with transpeople in certain sports. Makes things way more complicated than we're ready to deal with.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
    I tried explaining Fallon Fox to my workmates. They were bewildered when I told them how much damage she caused.

I pretty much said she still hits like a man.

Considering Fox sent Brents to the hospital with a cracked skull, yea I'd say men definitely have a huge advantage lol.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,743 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Infernoman wrote: »

and in case some don't want to watch a vid:

It’s now okay for a man to hit a woman.

That, in effect, is what a mixed martial arts league decided when it allowed Fallon Fox, a biological male, to fight as a woman simply because he identifies as one.

And the consequence of this decision?

Fox sent female fighter Tamikka Brents to the hospital with a broken skull and a concussion. Brents needed seven surgical staples to bind her wounds. The battered woman, a trained fighter herself, said of her match with Fox, “I’ve never felt so overpowered in my life.”

Twenty years ago, if a man hit a woman so hard that he sent her to the hospital, he’d be in prison. Now he can get paid for it.

Today we are told that male and female are one and the same.

This denial of male-female differences has led to the astonishing belief that men and women are not born male or female; they are whatever gender they say they are. Facebook went so far as to offer its users over 50 genders to choose from. Know what a “demi-boy” is? Me, neither.

The idea that gender-identification is now a personal choice might sound enlightened to some, but it’s actually a very anti-scientific view of one of the essential facts of life: men and women are inherently different. Their brains are different, their hormones are different, their chromosomes are different, and, of course, their bodies are different.

No amount of peer-reviewed papers from gender studies departments can change this. But that won’t stop the progressive elites who run our universities, news media, many of our biggest companies, and even our high schools and elementary schools from trying.

For their efforts, women will pay an especially high price.

That’s because the men-and-women-are-the-same argument invariably leads women to be judged against a male standard. Or, to put it another way, to be more of a woman, a woman has to be more like a man.

She has to want to have casual sex like a man; to serve in combat like a man; to pursue a career with single-minded intensity like a man. Of course, there are exceptions, but the overwhelming majority of women aren’t seeking casual sex; don’t have the physical strength of men; and don’t share the same work-life priorities as men.

Ironically, this quest for sameness is occurring at a time when science is telling us, more emphatically than ever, that we are different. So, what your grandmother took for granted – men and women are different – science now confirms.

But there is no room for science in, say, stores like Target or Toys R Us, where toys are no longer divided into the boy section and the girl section. Or in a North Carolina school district, where students can no longer be called “boys and girls” but only “students.” Or in college dorms, where co-ed bathrooms and even co-ed bedrooms are increasingly common.

For the tiny percentage of people who experience gender dysphoria, we should have nothing but compassion. We should do everything we can to help them and protect their dignity, but we don’t need to overturn biologically defined sex differences to do so.

Meh. Everybody wants Equality...........Until they get it.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    edited November 15
    Even Renee Richards, whose claim to fame is getting a sex change to compete in the women's division of professional tennis only to get exiled from the sport, admits that she had a highly unfair advantage against her opponents being a biological male.

They don't segregate these things due to sexism. They segregate these things to protect people from getting mauled.

• ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,471
    edited November 15