SJW fail thread

Comments

• StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    TS wrote: »
    Just popping in for a minute, here:

Everyone who isn't making fun of this thread is dumb.

That's been my time, thank you all.

Yeah, that's why I'm looking at this thread various times a day. Should've turned into a shit show by now but I guess SRK soft as fuck.

sez the guy who won't let us go hard. "Open the window. Open the window Mark."

*If you know where that phrase came from, you old.*

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This is entertaining.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,404 mod
    Starhammer wrote: »

-Starhammer-

How many people have I banned for going hard?

Me taking care of two threads that were on topics that were never allowed in GD in the first place doesn't mean shit. I understand you're like 73 starhammer, but politics has never been allowed in GD because what happened in those two thread is what ALWAYS happened. So...considering there's threads open for all sorts of other ridiculous shit, :coffee:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 15,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

-Starhammer-

Me taking care of two threads that were on topics that were never allowed in GD in the first place doesn't mean shit. I understand you're like 73 starhammer, but politics has never been allowed in GD because what happened in those two thread is what ALWAYS happened. So...considering there's threads open for all sorts of other ridiculous shit, :coffee:

This thread looks like a social politics thread.

giphy.gif

-Starhammer-

Impossible sir, after all:
    I guess this is the new US Politics thread. Some of the posters that only posted there are now posting here.
    You can keep politics out of SJW topics, I mean they love fat people, hate white men, love feminist, and hate America, love muslims, and hate video games.

Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Let god sort em Pertho
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
    Only complaining I see is in this thread.....
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,355 admin
    edited August 12
    You mean the thread that had been there for six years? :sad:

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• mr_punkmr_punk Joined: Posts: 713
    This is entertaining.
    the best part is it only took four pages before you saw dry snitching and posters getting that work from pertho.

Preppy wrote: »
    You mean the thread that had been there for six years? :sad:

The thread that happened when Valaris abandoned GD and then got turned into the American Government thread 2.0. :coffee:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,738
    giphy.gif
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,945
    edited August 12
    I like the idea that this thread doesnt turn into the government thread 2.0 edit: 3.0 I forgot about the world government thread takeover

I also like the idea that at this point nobody talks about that thread anymore.

Back to making fun of SJWs pls

Anybody have any theories on why modern feminists hate patriarchy but love islam?

I think it comes down to a lot of white guilt but also, maybe they dont really care about patriarchy as much, they just wanna see who actually takes them seriously.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    Get 'em, beaner.

-Starhammer-

Impossible sir, after all:
    I guess this is the new US Politics thread. Some of the posters that only posted there are now posting here.
    You can keep politics out of SJW topics, I mean they love fat people, hate white men, love feminist, and hate America, love muslims, and hate video games.

If only the political threads used that option select. :(
    Lol at these alt right nerds protesting yesterday. Fragile ass dudes.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,830
    One of those fragile ass dudes ran down a group of counter-protesters today with a silver dodger

PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • BR3N7BR3N7 All eyez on me! Joined: Posts: 2,165
    Don't forget committed man slaughter. Yes we witnessed in 2017 in real time and in the light of day a white supremacist kill another person. That actually happened today.

Today is the day I would of been banned from SRK indefinitely. I thank Pertho for closing the other threads.

"both sides" ........... I guess the USA is as guilty at the German Nazis were... Both fucking sides....

End of Political shit and exits thread....
    So much for the tolerant alt-right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That shit is horrifying though. Hope that dude is fried.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,830
    The driver was reportedly apprehended shortly after making it's getaway.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    The driver was reportedly apprehended shortly after making it's getaway.

Yeah it's been confirmed that he was apprehended. Do they have the death penalty there? I hope so. Fry his worthless ass.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,399
    BR3N7 wrote: »
    Don't forget committed man slaughter. Yes we witnessed in 2017 in real time and in the light of day a white supremacist kill another person. That actually happened today.

Today is the day I would of been banned from SRK indefinitely. I thank Pertho for closing the other threads.

"both sides" ........... I guess the USA is as guilty at the German Nazis were... Both fucking sides....

End of Political shit and exits thread....

Murder, not manslaughter, supposedly (makes sense, since there's really no other reason to ram a crowd other than to kill).

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6325

SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,616
    edited August 13
    I have my emergency bags ready...chaos will occur soon...wait for more people to fuel the fire...but don't at everything at face value.

Oddly enough management at work has been reminding us to have workers be more aware of what to do for emergency situations
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited August 13
    we're definitely a civilization in decline.

but wrong thread.

anyway, the car plow thing is just way too far. it kinda bums me out that on the left everyone is a literal nazi unless they're a total sjw nutjob, the alt right as a whole seems like.more of a response to sjws than anything. I've heard this was at an anti-white nationalist protest but who really knows anymore? SJWs are calling everyone a nazi so its hard to tell with them.

so antifa recklessly calls everyone a nazi, and starts hurting people, and yet again we have an extreme response, and now its just going too far. I'm kinda bummed out by the whole thing because antifa is probably going to step it up, then the right will too.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • BR3N7BR3N7 All eyez on me! Joined: Posts: 2,165
    edited August 13
    See thats how threads get shut down and removed. As oppose to accepting reality today we watched the 2017 Klan march freely again you post that. ANTIFA is a over exaggerated thing by those people that marched to justify their actions you idiot. They do things like this to boost a narrative its some major killer faction.

The exact opposite of a SJW fail. Maybe that needs its own thread.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    we're definitely a civilization in decline.

but wrong thread.

anyway, the car plow thing is just way too far. it kinda bums me out that on the left everyone is a literal nazi unless they're a total sjw nutjob, the alt right as a whole seems like.more of a response to sjws than anything. I've heard this was at an anti-white nationalist protest but who really knows anymore? SJWs are calling everyone a nazi so its hard to tell with them.

so antifa recklessly calls everyone a nazi, and starts hurting people, and yet again we have an extreme response, and now its just going too far. I'm kinda bummed out by the whole thing because antifa is probably going to step it up, then the right will too.

i agree 100% with this. fuck that person that drove the car into the crowd. it sucks that it seems like BR3N7 is still confused over what is going on. hopefully this thread won't get smashed before we can save him.
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,399
    The kid in the bandana just screams "posterchild of an SJW".
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
    Yeah guy's it's all just an extreme reaction guys...

If only sjw's and minorities didn't exist then there wouldn't be any racism jeez.
    Mains:
    edited August 13
    Everything is exaggerated, left and right. I really dont understand the point of your post. Antifa has a reputation for violence. This is pretty well established. If you think perception isnt reality when it comes to things like this, you are very very stupid. It doesnt matter what I think anyone is. Im not the one going to these events trying to cause trouble with anyone. I know antifa are mostly made up of retards, but the alt right is pretty dumb too. Maybe if the various SJW retards and the alt right retards could learn how to have a dialectic these sorts of things would be avoided.

But nah, intellectual tribalism ftl.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    Don't forget that every time an sjw complains about some stupid shit on the internet a random and completely average white American citizen spontaneous combust and is instantly replaced with a supremicist.
    Mains:
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,356
    edited August 13
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Don't forget that every time an sjw complains about some stupid shit on the internet a random and completely average white American citizen spontaneous combust and is instantly replaced with a supremicist.

You mean they weren't just secretly racist and using SJWs as an excuse to let their Klan flag fly?

I'm SHOCKED by this... Just shocked, I tell you...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,413

If everybody who hated on SJWs was a white supremacist you'd be one for hating on the fuckers who butchered Maid Dragon for the adaption, Pertho would be one for the SJW fuckery he reported in the MtG community before he became a mod and Razor would be one regarding that thing with the transexual he was on about the other day.

Ok Razor had a racist gimmic for far too long a few years back but 2/3 ain't bad.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
    edited August 13
    I know of plenty of cases where SJW people said their whole gender thing, only to have people who think its stupid look up youtube videos of people who argue against sjws. The thing is these channels have a lot of nationalist sort of stuff too. Plenty of people went from thinking sjws are dumb about sex and gender to being presented nationalist/racist stuff, I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of them started there, ive seen cases of it. Hell, if you watch stuff like that even once, youtube will recommend other alt right vids to you as well.

People are manipulated pretty easily.

Alt right/nationalist/neonazis are using the backlash against sjws to further their cause.

Not trying to excuse the car thing because its too far. But when various left wing groups make it crystal clear they want violence, i mean, its not like the opposing side is just going to be like "welp, i guess we better give em what they want." Lets not forget all the Berklee shit, they actually had some explosives
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
    Iduno wrote: »

If everybody who hated on SJWs was a white supremacist you'd be one for hating on the fuckers who butchered Maid Dragon for the adaption, Pertho would be one for the SJW fuckery he reported in the MtG community before he became a mod and Razor would be one regarding that thing with the transexual he was on about the other day.

Ok Razor had a racist gimmic for far too long a few years back but 2/3 ain't bad.

Naw bruh I am a blm terrorist get it right
    Mains:
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,356
    So does hating http://dontevenreply.com make me Clayton Bigsby?
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    TS wrote: »

And most importantly:

etc.

Antifa are only tied to these recent white nationalist protests (this is by no means the first one, if you haven't been keeping up), in the sense that these racist dipshits are motivated by a sense of victimization and impotent rage. Antifa and SJWs are part of the modern victim narrative.

None of this shit is new. These people have always been around. They just feel emboldened.

A reason this thread is dumb and deserves to be made fun of, is because people crying about SJWs has become it's own lifestyle. A good example of this, is the reflexive blaming of invisible SJWs and non-present antifas for what happened today.

I agree that both are part of a victim narrative.

But this thread isnt about feeling victimized by them. Its supposed to be about mockery because a lot of what they say is comedy gold.

If someone wants to make an alt-right fail thread, im sure i'd be active in that too. its just that sjws are saying sillier shit at this time. the thread is supposed to be funny.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
This discussion has been closed.