Get rekt or a similar disapproval button

Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready.Joined: Posts: 1,013
We need this back ASAP for when someone says some dumb shit but its not dumb enough to warrant a post.
PSN: hawkw1ng
BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero

Comments

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,082 admin
    It's working for me and everybody else who wasn't abusing it. It's not a necessary part of your SRK experience: use your words instead of just mashing buttons.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• NickRocksNickRocks Lil B Was Right Joined: Posts: 22,644
    still missing eek and mad mad.png
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    I don't want to have too many buttons because it gets to be overwhelming/counterproductive.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,013
    Damn, I see how it is. How was it even abused?
    A warning or something would have been nice.
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
    Sure: it's been posted about multiple times. Nobody has time to babysit you and you do not need it, so this seems like an effective way of solving the problem without wasting time for anybody. :tup:

edited August 13
    Preppy wrote: »
    Sure: it's been posted about multiple times. Nobody has time to babysit you and you do not need it, so this seems like an effective way of solving the problem without wasting time for anybody. :tup:
    Posted about when? Where? Not once have I seen you say anything about it.
    Could you at least explain how it was abused? Quit dodging like your name is steve.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,294 mod
    @Zane Hitsurugi I'll post what I can recall

Essentially the WTF button was supposed to be a troll mark button and people abused it just to downvote things they could have easily just disagreed with. The WTF marker sent a notification to mods and the mods usually came to find a post that wasn't very harmful at all. Thus counter productive.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

@Zane Hitsurugi I'll post what I can recall

Essentially the WTF button was supposed to be a troll mark button and people abused it just to downvote things they could have easily just disagreed with. The WTF marker sent a notification to mods and the mods usually came to find a post that wasn't very harmful at all. Thus counter productive.
    Im talking about the get rekt button, jin.
    Come on now.
    edited August 14
    Yeah: DJ's "notifying" comment is referring to the Flag :: Spam button that I had to turn off because people couldn't use it properly. Annoying.

Wiz and I have both posted "stop abusing the flags or you will eat a ten day ban" before. I am too busy to go find that for you. If it matters to you, go find it: it's not hard.

WTF wasn't needed. Get Rekt is also not needed. Negative buttons generally are not a positive thing, especially when people are solely using them to "communicate" / be involved as opposed to actually posting up their concerns or comments. Your actions have fallen into that bucket for me. You've lost that privilege, you're aware, and now we can all cheerily move on. If you actually are frustrated with a post, use your words like a big boy. Peace.
    Post edited by Preppy on

This discussion has been closed.