Wouldn't Ultron-Jedah be more interesting than Ultron-Sigma?

RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. TestJoined: Posts: 760
Just wondering cos well Jedah is more powerful than Ultron and Sigma combined and an Ultron-Sigma combined character would look better than an Ultron-Sigma model.

Who else agrees with me?
"You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

Comments

• UnsafeUnsafe Joined: Posts: 51
    edited August 20
    Jedah+Dormamu or Jedah+Thanos would be interesting.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Vanessa for MVCI! Joined: Posts: 2,266
    RLAAMJR. wrote: »
    Jedah is more powerful than Ultron and Sigma combined

you forgot they are combined with reality and space stone too. don't think jedah is touching them at all
  • GrieversGunbladeGrieversGunblade Joined: Posts: 312
    Not really. Don't forget that Sigma is a virus, so he can take over any android he wants.
    Ultra Street Fighter IV: Vega, Blanka, Decapre
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Dante, Zero, Wolverine
  • JookeyJookey You have faced a knight, and lost! Joined: Posts: 198
    Jedah is not a good damned robot though
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 610
    It's interesting to come back to this thread because I was discussing Sigma in another thread, and I personally came to the conclusion that Jedah is a more powerful and better boss character than Sigma, and thus Sigma's exclusion to DLC is justified. Regardless of being fused with Ultron or not Jedah clearly plays a larger roll in the story and is over all a better pick for a villain due to his abilities. I asked the question and didn't get an answer, what could Sigma do to be a viable antagonist to the cast besides X and Zero?
  • ZageZage Joined: Posts: 42
    All biological life must be exterminated
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 610
    Zage wrote: »

But how would he do that? With robot masters? I don't know much about Sigma, but he seems like your typical Reploid, he doesn't have any bells and whistles like Jedah has by living in the underworld, there's far more tools for Jedah to play with and wreak havoc on the Captards than Megaman reference after Megaman reference.
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 7,814
    Jookey wrote: »

there's no proof that he isn't a robot
  • HaggarmaniaHaggarmania Joined: Posts: 78
    Have you seen how dark and edgy Sigma looks in x4? Don't let his "to infinity and beyond" fashion choice steer you wrong.
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,589 mod
    flicky wrote: »
    Zage wrote: »

But how would he do that? With robot masters? I don't know much about Sigma, but he seems like your typical Reploid, he doesn't have any bells and whistles like Jedah has by living in the underworld, there's far more tools for Jedah to play with and wreak havoc on the Captards than Megaman reference after Megaman reference.

Sigma is a virus, he can corrupts mechanical life on the fly to serve his purposes.
    Plus, destroy his body and he will come back again and again and again.

He has a lot of potential on paper as a fighting game character.. Switching bodies (think Ammy weapon switch but more extensive), Sigma virus mode (somewhat like Dark Phoenix but more cybernetic esque)
    I've been lobbying for Sigma to be in a Marvel game for ages (along with Wesker back in the day) and ofc I just know Capcom will not do him justice lol

Speaking of which so far (from his combined Ultron Sigma mode moveset) I can tell he'll have teleports, counters and the obvious saber slashes.
    "Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,118 mod
    Jookey wrote: »

He is a good damned character though.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• JookeyJookey You have faced a knight, and lost! Joined: Posts: 198
    I think it's better this way, we have 3 main villains, all on different sides with their own agenda.
  • NickRocksNickRocks Lil B Was Right Joined: Posts: 22,632
    edited August 28
    wtf is this, yall mvc:i shipping now?

save urself while u still have some dignity and beg a mod to nuke this thread IMO
    Post edited by NickRocks on
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 985
    You darkstalkers niggas have got to go
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha