The NEW! Call of Duty General Thread: WW2 Beta Over. Last IW DLC coming soon

Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup LoverJoined: Posts: 17,861
edited September 5 in General Discussion
Made a new thread cause the old one had stuff from Advanced Warfare in it. PS4 beta starts in a few days. WW2 looks good.
Post edited by Amazing Funbags on
Boobologist Ph.D

Comments

• WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,379
    Too many CoDs...
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,693
    Whether or not it had stuff from Advanced Warfare in it, did we really need a new thread? It has like 60 pages, and something like the Lounge or the Video Game thread goes for hundreds before it's "reset".
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    WHO THE FUCK KEEPS PLAYING THESE GAMES? :mad:

:tdown:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,095
    Doesn't matter, who from SRK is in teh beta??
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
    I put in a pre-order today to get in it, forgetting that the last time Amazon kinda fucked me over there. Though, it was the IW beta, so maybe they were trying to do me a solid in secret.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
    Does anyone have the beta? What are you guys' thoughts? I have it, and I'm thinking the game is good, but not "buy on release date" good. Maybe that's just because I suck at it though. I'll wait for a sale.
    -Bill Burr.
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,095
    axeman61 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the beta? What are you guys' thoughts? I have it, and I'm thinking the game is good, but not "buy on release date" good. Maybe that's just because I suck at it though. I'll wait for a sale.

Smgs and the stg44 make every gun irrelevant

I thought that was just me. Feels like there's no reason to not use an SMG or the STG in most situations.
    -Bill Burr.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,315
    I just like the idea of firing those incendiary shells from a double barrel. Will try the Beta next weekend
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,861
    KZiWUCE_52aBzQO7E_eDvJlOjmkJBBglivLigmmXxoo.jpg?w=486&s=d54c3366647015d58c3ffc5e716a8d66

All changes coming after weekend 1
    Boobologist Ph.D
    If you played the beta weekend 1 on PS4, you apparently are to continue your progress in weekend 2

edited August 31
    Beta Weekend 2
    Lvl Cap Increase (Possibly 40 if going from the Activison Support website leak.)
    New Game Modes
    NO Search and Destroy
    New map "AACHEN" (destroyed city map)
    New sniper M1903 (5 round clip, looks to be a kill from waist up, less hitmarkers than the Commonwealth?)
    M1A1 Carbine Assualt Rifle (3 shot kill, low recoil)
    Possible Thursday start again (he accidentally said Thursday, and corrected himself, so who knows.)
    New uniforms for soldiers.
    100 Kill TDM
    100 score per kill DOM
    New basic trainings
    New scorestreaks
    Mortar Strike scorestreak
    Flamethower scorestreak
    Paratroopers stronger
    Molotovs down from 2 to 1
    Fixing Hitmarker issues
    Fixing load issues
    Incendiary Shells will not be the default loaded shells when spawning. Not nerfing or buffing them as of right now.

Source
    Boobologist Ph.D
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,315
    Guess I'll start DLing when i go home
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited September 5
    What did you guys think of the Beta?

I thought it was decent (way better than IW), but I'm only buying it in the future if you guys rave about how awesome it is.

There's still the same netcode problems I was having with BO3, and I don't like what they did with Create-A-Class. I understand WHY they did it: it's a way to have a solid set of related perks without having to pick and choose extensively like one would do with Pick 10. But if that's the case, just make it Pick 12 or something. Or take away perk tiers and let some perks be worth more than one point (unless some other COD did that). This Division stuff was unnecessary to me. It reeks of "we couldn't figure out something cool to do besides boots-on-the-ground, so we're doing this to Create-A-Class so you'll be unable to deny we at least did something different." Again, I'm hoping I'm wrong and that you guys prove me wrong. But right now I see no reason to buy this.
    -Bill Burr.
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,673 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Maps are still too small which actually keeps the pace about where it was anyway, it is still mindlessly running around like a moron.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    axeman61 wrote: »
    What did you guys think of the Beta?

Pretty cool. I had good connections going solo. I'm not going to say that WW2 sucks cause of the eh maps they gave us. Divisions are a mixed bag.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    edited September 13
    Played the beta, it didn't do anything different for me to warrant a purchase, now or in the future. I'm just gonna stick with Black Ops 3 & MWR.
    Post edited by Weeaboo on
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The guns don't have nearly enough recoil imo. Anyone looking for a good WW2 fix will have to look on PC. Day of Infamy is probably one of the better games out now. Hell let Loose looks promising as well.
    CFN ScootMagee
    COD Mythbusters : WWII edition...