Need help Lost green bars

DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and KillerJoined: Posts: 439
I couple of days ago I witnessed that my Greens bars were gone, I hope this didn't happen to anyone else.
But it happened the same day I posted a comment in one of the GD threads.....@preppy hopefully helps me...Thank you and hope this isn't a werid back end issue.
PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
XBL:IRONKRUSH514
STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
"Everybody love him"
-Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
Scratched by DJ PREMIER

Comments

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,277 admin
    It's a side effect of the new Trading Post rules. You should get them back next month. Basically you now have to be here six months to get the green squares.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 439
    @pertho uh......any luck soon?
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,277 admin
    @DJBLKKZAND94 Please read what I said. It currently says you have been joined "5 months". Thus you cannot have green bars yet.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,995 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Don't have to worry about green bars when you're banned. :coffee:
    This is offensive.