Hurricane Check In Thread: Florida GD People, Please Check in during Irma so we know you're good.

1235»

Comments

• Hatred EdgeHatred Edge I am Hatred. I am the Night. Joined: Posts: 16,371
    Damn. I'm good and my people are good.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 437
    Damn. I'm good and my people are good.

I saw that Universal Studios and Walt Disney got hit pretty hard during Irma, I heard its back on the map now that's pretty dope.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/heres-what-disney-world-looks-like-after-hurricane-irma/ar-AArPdc9?OCID=ansmsnnews11
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,845 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    NOLA could've used less Floridians. They were everywhere.
    This is offensive.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,478 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I guess jose still hasn't made the move yet. I hope it fizzles out before it can hit land, but I hope all of you are ready in case it doesn't.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,510 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well, we got through Irma. Some areas still lack power, supermarkets are getting resupplied...things are getting back to what passes for normal here.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
    Raz0r wrote: »
    NOLA could've used less Floridians. They were everywhere.

Several of my friends that were originally from NOLA went running back to it.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,534
    Oh God now they're talking about two more hurricanes forming. Been named Lee and Maria.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    Somebody fucked up and pissed Nature off...
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,534
    Yup and his name is Gumshoos...er...I mean Trump.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • 71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z That One Guy Joined: Posts: 33
    I think I'd better check in and say we lost power 1:41 AM on Monday and was restored 4:18 PM on Wednesday. But other than a sweaty couple of days, typical yard debris, and a single lost shingle, we fared well. However, I had to travel southeast and repair a fence for relatives. That's all from me, but I hope all of you are safe and if you do not have power that it would be restored soon.
    If there is one thing Dan Hibiki taught me, it is that you can win by throwing autographs at people's faces.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,478 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh God now they're talking about two more hurricanes forming. Been named Lee and Maria.

Damn! Your custom title says it all in this case. "Sorry about yo damn luck" indeed.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 437
    Well I hope you all are safe and sound....Stay safe SRK and let no hurricane keep you down.
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
1235»