New comments per page setting: 40 instead of 50

PreppyPreppy act like you're used to itJoined: Posts: 14,068 admin
edited September 18 in Shoryuken.com Feedback
I tweaked this to potentially help our mobile users. It does seem to make pages load faster so far. As always, feel free to PM with feedback.

*shifted to 40 from 25 based upon feedback
Post edited by Preppy on

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
"If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

Comments

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,068 admin
    Since the question was asked: in this world order, that means threads should reset at 1000 pages (25000 posts).

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,308 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    18 Days Later: 25 posts instead of 50 still sucks.
    This is offensive.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,359
    Roll it back, Prep, 25 comments per page sucks :/
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,789
    Yeah, never been a fan of < 40 PPP.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    22 Days later: 25 posts instead of 50 still sucks.
    This is offensive.
    What is wrong with 50?

It's been like that for a while now and I haven't seen anyone whine about it.

If we had our own option to do it I wouldn't even care, but to force me to see fewer posts just because is irritating.

Shit, had I my way I'd make it 100 posts per page.
    This is offensive.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,126 mod
    Raz0r wrote: »
    What is wrong with 50?

It's been like that for a while now and I haven't seen anyone whine about it.

If we had our own option to do it I wouldn't even care, but to force me to see fewer posts just because is irritating.

Shit, had I my way I'd make it 100 posts per page.

You will not defy the admins with your heinous number of posts.

40 it is.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,068 admin
    Raz0r wrote: »
    What is wrong with 50?
    Trying to improve the mobile experience you giant-monitored monster.