The Street Fighter 5 General: The Wisest Thoth

13567500

Comments

  • kylebrkylebr Casually competitive Joined: Posts: 1,025
    edited August 27
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    You can't really compare 2D art to a 3D render. Menat looks alright in her design. They probably need to add make-up or something to makr her face pop out more.

    ASW sent you a hug

    I don't mind her appearance, her costumes are nice and I am sure there will be cool color palettes for all of them.
    CFN: kylebr92, Fightcade: kylebr, Steam: kylebr92.
    SFV: Guile, Karin.
    GG Rev 2: Ky, Johnny.
    SSB4: Mario, Marth, Cloud.
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep I'm your Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb Joined: Posts: 1,573
    What's ASW?
  • QuixoticNeutralQuixoticNeutral Joined: Posts: 1,297
    @Froztey I can play a bit
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,397
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    What's ASW?

    Arc System Works.

    Makers of Guilty Gear and DBFZ.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,467
    amrraed wrote: »
    So Lord Daigo won a premiere AND we got a kickass new waifu.......

    Street Fighter 5 have been saved ?!!!

    ? It was already saved last month.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,990
    amrraed wrote: »
    So Lord Daigo won a premiere AND we got a kickass new waifu.......

    Street Fighter 5 have been saved ?!!!

    Give it a couple weeks
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

    Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • YorKeYYorKeY Suffer like G did. Joined: Posts: 7,738
    No. ^

    But Menat is looking good like expected.

    Someone here wanted an Egyptian waifu, and with Menat's battle costume it looks like their prayers were answered.
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: No one and everyone (Yun in the future)
    MvC Infinite: Captain MarvelxGamora/Captain AmericaxMegaman
    Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles and MvCi
    " Shill of Shills. " - DevilJin
    If you play MvC click this link for kreygasm


  • unofficialdocumentunofficialdocument Yo, this old man's a lancer. My real name is Hector. Have you heard of it? No? Well, nice to meet ya Joined: Posts: 1,911
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    What's ASW?

    Something that should never be mentioned in this thread...
    Stay golden, my friend!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,220
    Even @TWINBLADES hero likes Menat

  • Angerfist62Angerfist62 Joined: Posts: 976
    I know people are focused on Menat (for a good reason, she looks sick) but isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?
    "Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters"
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,879
    edited August 27
    I know people are focused on Menat (for a good reason, she looks sick) but isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?

    Damn, not even letting people enjoy the thought of SFV for a day before bringing up a better game. Rude.

    The trailer comes out in 3 hours (I think).
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,822
    edited August 27
    I know people are focused on Menat (for a good reason, she looks sick) but isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?

    Lame Villan skip
  • Deadpool_MercDeadpool_Merc 天 WE BACK BABY Joined: Posts: 1,738
    But isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?

    Not a waifu. No one cares.

    Now come back to SF like a good boy.

    b09e98d2b7254e4398109164263970986b699329_hq.gif

    hahaha that show is hilarious
    SFV - Gouki/Bison/Urien, Ed, Cammy, Ken. Gonna learn Laura and Chun someday....someday

    SAGAT WHERE YOU AT BRUH?
  • ShahenzanShahenzan to burn beasts Joined: Posts: 307
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »
    You can't really compare 2D art to a 3D render. Menat looks alright in her design. They probably need to add make-up or something to makr her face pop out more.

    the reason her face looks like it doesnt have much detail is precisely because she is a character whos wearing a lot of makeup, in combination with her hairdo covering like half her face

    she already looks pretty distinct imo
    CFN - Ninebreaker
    PSN - Shahenzan
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,822
    But isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?

    Not a waifu. No one cares.

    Now come back to SF like a good boy.

    b09e98d2b7254e4398109164263970986b699329_hq.gif

    hahaha that show is hilarious
    But isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?

    Not a waifu. No one cares.

    Now come back to SF like a good boy.

    b09e98d2b7254e4398109164263970986b699329_hq.gif

    hahaha that show is hilarious

    Yes that's why I like Monster Musume, the jokes
    tumblr_nqj0ioMX3Z1uyzeoso1_500.jpg

  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,619 mod
    I guess menat gonna stop playing SF5 completely after all.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,397
    edited August 27
    A10metal wrote: »
    Yes that's why I like Monster Musume, the jokes
    tumblr_nqj0ioMX3Z1uyzeoso1_500.jpg

    Should've used the right version. :)
    84e0341016b975444cc898168855d38321c9ebc4_hq.gif
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Last SF5 character could be El Gado or Hollywood?
  • MachoRhombusMachoRhombus Joined: Posts: 2,912
    El Gado always reminded me of some old assholes at my arcade back from when I was a kid.

    It'd be a nice throwback.
    CFN ID - PenguinShivers

    MJ|Shivers.
  • VhoziteVhozite Free Meek Mill Joined: Posts: 3,702
    edited August 27
    Now I'm just wondering who the most forgotten S2 character will be.

    Ed or Abby. :sad:

    Christ I legitimately forgot about Ed. I was trying to remember all the DLC characters for S2 and couldn't figure out who I was forgetting.
  • YorKeYYorKeY Suffer like G did. Joined: Posts: 7,738
    Well of course Max likes Menat, he has good taste, the same reason he hates Abigail, well doesn't hate him, just doesn't care for him.
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: No one and everyone (Yun in the future)
    MvC Infinite: Captain MarvelxGamora/Captain AmericaxMegaman
    Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles and MvCi
    " Shill of Shills. " - DevilJin
    If you play MvC click this link for kreygasm


  • Gabri3l_WHOAGabri3l_WHOA Heat Extend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Joined: Posts: 2,476
    edited August 27
    Eyo son that mummy costume tho sheeeeeeeeet
    She looks like an anime game character
    A promising start
    MochaLatte wrote: »
    Froztey wrote: »
    Sorry guys let me just rephrase that question

    I'm looking for advice from good players

    You're looking in the wrong place then
  • QuixoticNeutralQuixoticNeutral Joined: Posts: 1,297
    edited August 27
    Abi's a good character. I was holding out to see if Menat would be Rose-like but she's looking to be more of an anime hyper-pressure type character. I might start learning Abi on the side to feed my need to press god-like buttons.
  • Deadpool_MercDeadpool_Merc 天 WE BACK BABY Joined: Posts: 1,738
    A10metal wrote: »
    But isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?

    Not a waifu. No one cares.

    Now come back to SF like a good boy.

    b09e98d2b7254e4398109164263970986b699329_hq.gif

    hahaha that show is hilarious
    But isn't Black Manta supposed to be shown tonight ?

    Not a waifu. No one cares.

    Now come back to SF like a good boy.

    b09e98d2b7254e4398109164263970986b699329_hq.gif

    hahaha that show is hilarious

    Yes that's why I like Monster Musume, the jokes
    tumblr_nqj0ioMX3Z1uyzeoso1_500.jpg

    yup its the exact reason why i like anime like prison school, to-love-ru, high school dxd, etc.
    the jokes....
    :D
    SFV - Gouki/Bison/Urien, Ed, Cammy, Ken. Gonna learn Laura and Chun someday....someday

    SAGAT WHERE YOU AT BRUH?
  • Deimos002Deimos002 Metro Citizen Joined: Posts: 299
    I know it's just a two day wait, but jesus christ gimme.
  • YouYou Mediocre Clarinet Player Joined: Posts: 2,355
    YorKeY wrote: »
    Well of course Max likes Menat, he has good taste, the same reason he hates Abigail, well doesn't hate him, just doesn't care for him.

    Good taste? Max plays reaper. Plus have you seen his reaction to astrals in BB? Basically, anime influences on astrals make them cringy unless they're super "dude bro testosterone badass flex" like Bang or Azrael's.
    Can my anti air please not trade
  • YorKeYYorKeY Suffer like G did. Joined: Posts: 7,738
    You wrote: »
    YorKeY wrote: »
    Well of course Max likes Menat, he has good taste, the same reason he hates Abigail, well doesn't hate him, just doesn't care for him.

    Good taste? Max plays reaper. Plus have you seen his reaction to astrals in BB? Basically, anime influences on astrals make them cringy unless they're super "dude bro testosterone badass flex" like Bang or Azrael's.

    Whatever you say
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: No one and everyone (Yun in the future)
    MvC Infinite: Captain MarvelxGamora/Captain AmericaxMegaman
    Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles and MvCi
    " Shill of Shills. " - DevilJin
    If you play MvC click this link for kreygasm


  • ThancruzThancruz Joined: Posts: 2,850
    Eliz- I mean Menat! yay! :sunglasses:
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,427
    I might give this game a good try again for a solid couple of weeks before 2K18 comes out.

    She looks about the closest we're going to get to Rose until we actually get Rose.

    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • Angerfist62Angerfist62 Joined: Posts: 976
    edited August 27
    Nice avatar Yorkey.

    Oh, and, the top 8 for the Salty Lima tournament has started on twitch.tv/thebackyardperu
    "Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters"
  • septicseptic Needs buffs Joined: Posts: 473
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I might be tripping but does anybody else feel like Menat's booty wiggle and the winpose dance are a bit too fast? Like they could be slowed down just a little

    Un5F2vt.gif
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 10,038
    Daemos wrote: »
    Even @TWINBLADES hero likes Menat


    What garbage. He says he's not interested in SF5 but will happily whore himself out for views by capitalizing on a new release. Also, "not bad"? No - Menat is BEAUTIFUL, go back to whatever shit you're playing!

    @Daemos <3

    SFV: KOLIN/CAMMY
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a uppercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • stronzolostronzolo Joined: Posts: 455
    @Froztey are you still around for some games?
  • DominicanPowerDominicanPower Shit Iz Real Joined: Posts: 1,071
    Character is anime as fuck.
This discussion has been closed.