The Street Fighter 5 General: The Wisest Thoth

Comments

• BraboChokeBraboChoke I take my food for thought with a pinch of salt Joined: Posts: 783
    Holy shit.

Fuudo just got bodied in pools.

Bison called Hotdog
  • BraboChokeBraboChoke I take my food for thought with a pinch of salt Joined: Posts: 783
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce Capcom cheated on me Joined: Posts: 3,483
    The Facebook SFV page has still the Menat orb, so we have to wait until the end of October for Zeku.

This 'hype' around the characters release is depressing, I need something to ignite the will to get serious in this game like I was in SF4. Capcom radio silence don't help.
  • Mr_BladeMr_Blade Joined: Posts: 299
    I hope we hear something about Zeku sometime next week if Capcom not revealing him in ComicCon
    Mary for Street Fighter V

My Blog:http://darkonyxe.blogspot.com/
    Fuudo wtf?
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 2,426
    NCK_Feroce wrote: »
    The Facebook SFV page has still the Menat orb, so we have to wait until the end of October for Zeku.

This 'hype' around the characters release is depressing, I need something to ignite the will to get serious in this game like I was in SF4. Capcom radio silence don't help.

They just annonced AE. Calm down.

Gief does have a good chance of getting Green Hand trigger. Or better, Ganon's Flame Choke. I'd main him instantly.

When are we getting patch notes though? Leaked or otherwise.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 10,081
    Stop asking for green hand people Jesus
    SFV: KOLIN/CAMMY
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a uppercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • delete_medelete_me Joined: Posts: 346
    I like how people make fun of how that Boxer plays and yet everything he does works. Shows that every time someone says 'just block this and block that' it's not as easy as it sounds if Pros get blown up by it, too.
  • appoappo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Joined: Posts: 4,795
    TWINBLADES wrote: »

:ohstop:
    purple hand !

• RugalitarianRugalitarian B-tier for Beautiful Joined: Posts: 3,928
    You're all so spoiled lol.
    all chun liz moevs go thru vegz
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,233
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Froztey wrote: »
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Shut up Twin

Talk to my boy like that again and see where you end up

See me in Ultra

source.gif
    TWINBLADES wrote: »

I'm not asking for it. I'm saying it's a possibility, especially with Bison getting Psycho Crusher back.

Gief already has a 3-bar V-Skill boosting trigger. He's getting a move for VT2. Guess which move Capcom may be willing to give him considering the nigh-endless bitching about the loss of Green Hand.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • SkortSkort Joined: Posts: 1,063
    edited October 7
    Getting previous baseline skills as a "big feature" and only for a limited time ( while v-trigger ) is just extra salt in my opinion.
    Lol @ Tokido with his measuring tape tech
  • RAW_GutsRAW_Guts Joined: Posts: 892
    Skort wrote: »
    Getting previous baseline skills as a "big feature" and only for a limited time ( while v-trigger ) is just extra salt in my opinion.

Season two had new moves. I see no reason why people are expecting every new thing to be locked behind V-Trigger in season three
  • KingCrimsonKingCrimson CFN: OldManRage Joined: Posts: 1,384
    edited October 7
    Is Capcom ever going to remove the FT2 restriction from Casual Matches? Enforcing that was such a dumb decision.
    I know it's early (in the Norh America anyway), but anyone want to play some matches?
  • delete_medelete_me Joined: Posts: 346
    Is Capcom ever going to remove the FT2 restriction from Casual Matches? Enforcing that was such a dumb decision.

You mean allowing infinite rematches? Not happening for as long as Fight Money exists.
    delete_me wrote: »

You mean allowing infinite rematches? Not happening for as long as Fight Money exists.

That's a good point, but I still think it should be allowed. What do you get, like 50 FM for a win? That's nothing, and if the opponent keeps losing, they're always free to decline a rematch, which they will likely do eventually.
  • YouYou Mediocre Clarinet Player Joined: Posts: 2,358
    I know it's early (in the Norh America anyway), but anyone want to play some matches?

I'm down
    Can my anti air please not trade

That's a good point, but I still think it should be allowed. What do you get, like 50 FM for a win? That's nothing, and if the opponent keeps losing, they're always free to decline a rematch, which they will likely do eventually.

Yeah, but it just takes one guy with a turbo button and an opponent he knows so they try to find games until they're matched up and then leave their consoles on to farm endless amounts of FM.

So to prevent those ten people who would actually do that from doing this, everyone else has to endure ft2 matchmaking.

That is likely their thought process, and I know you realize this, but the chance of two people who know each other and are down for this dumb scheme running into each other in Casual Matches is highly unlikely.
    You wrote: »

I'm down

I'll send an invite after this Casual Match
    Fuck! I HATE how this game rewards ridiculously aggressive play... I realize my defence isn't top-notch, but the risk-rewards ratio balance is such bullshit.

@You invite coming in a minute. If anyone else wants in, just tag me.
    sorry for being a weak competitor @you
    Sorry Akuma was a horrible pick. I haven't played him in a long time and forget all of his combos
    Shit I didn't mean to pick fang ;-;

Well you're killing me with him anyway. I'm fuckinterrible at this game... all games really

But you'd be able to farm infinitely. Especially everyone that just bought both versions. Set up a bot on pc and go to work or something like that.
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 10,081

Well you're killing me with him anyway. I'm fuckinterrible at this game... all games really

You sound salt my friend.

Let it power you to become new SRK top player.
    SFV: KOLIN/CAMMY
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a uppercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465

Noooo that's not a good attitude for improvement! Also sorry I thought I had pressed start on the timer
  • Deadpool_MercDeadpool_Merc 天 WE BACK BABY Joined: Posts: 1,754
    got dayum doing a standing normal before a down up charge special is fun
    idk why but it is
    Welcome back King of Muay Thai.
    Hurry up and release the DMCV trailer capcom/sony.
  • MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 5,611
    When Cammy is in the corner then she back throws you and now I die because of endless blockstrings/shimmies

Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
    edited October 7
    GGs @You. Sorry, I'm way too tilted right now... It's not from you. I was upset before we even started playing.

That last Cannon Spike into your air fireball was the last straw though, lol. I was trying to walk forward, I saw your fireball motion and tried to do an EX Spiral Arrow, and that shit comes out.

You're really good though - strong with everybody!
    GGs @You. Sorry, I'm way too tilted right now... It's not from you. I was upset before we even started playing.

That last Cannon Spike into your air fireball was the last straw though, lol. I was trying to walk forward, I saw your fireball motion and tried to do an EX Spiral Arrow, and that shit comes out.

You're really good though - strong with everybody!

GG's! Don't feel discouraged; you haven't been playing Cammy for long, right? You'll get there! Just gotta keep pushing through it.
This discussion has been closed.