The Street Fighter 5 General: The Wisest Thoth

Comments

• TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 9,434
    purbeast wrote: »
    Heat_Sleep wrote: »

Dude makes some really good points but should have gone in harder on Capcom for SF5, he just scratched the surface. But you shills will eat their shit up no matter what so they will live on.

Yep. Gonna fork over more money for an incomplete product because it's given me great times since I wanna grow up to be like Punk. I get all the hate for the game and if I wasn't so invested in it's growth as an esports title, I'd probably scream about burning CC to. But i like the core game play and nothing else plays like SFV sooooo uuuuuuh I guess I'm in it till it's over lol
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin (3 NEW OUTFITS THANK YOU ONO!!! SUCK IT A10METAL)/Karin (Menat too hard fuc dat bich)
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a lowercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • Killer_JigglypuffKiller_Jigglypuff Trying really hard Joined: Posts: 7,781
    edited October 12
    So did they ever give a reason for the game having eight fucking frames of input lag at launch/6.5 now? That shit serves no beneficial purpose whatsoever for the game.
    CFN: SpitefulBanette
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,520
    @Trife88
    HoE is out :)
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES OFFICIALLY THE WORST PLAYER ON SRK LEAGUE: BRONZE LP: 200 Joined: Posts: 9,434
    edited October 12
    So did they ever give a reason for the game having eight fucking frames of input lag at launch/6.5 now? That shit serves no beneficial purpose whatsoever for the game.

Something about how it was to help the online feel more like offline. Basically unoptimized because CC, so we got a shitty excuse because too swamped to fix it back then.
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin (3 NEW OUTFITS THANK YOU ONO!!! SUCK IT A10METAL)/Karin (Menat too hard fuc dat bich)
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 9,769

It's an issue with UE4 that should be fixed with the latest versions.
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Cap Marvel/Thanos (Time)
  • Deadpool_MercDeadpool_Merc 天 WE BACK BABY Joined: Posts: 1,606

UE4 is shit
    SFV - Gouki/Bison/Urien, Ed, Cammy, Ken. Gonna learn Laura and Chun someday....someday

SAGAT WHERE YOU AT BRUH?
  • YorKeYYorKeY Suffer like G did... Joined: Posts: 7,276
    Capcom needs to live more than it needs to die sadly.
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: No one and everyone (Yun in the future)
    MvC Infinite: Captain MarvelxGamora/Captain AmericaxMegaman
    Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles and MvCi
    " Shill of Shills. " - DevilJin
    If you play MvC click this link for kreygasm

• NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce In Makoto I Trust Joined: Posts: 3,097
    Even DBFZ running on UE4, so those 2-3 additional frames are there,same story for all the recent fg's using this engine. An update of it in SFV will be greatly welcomed. When I'm tired I have the feeling of fighting the game too,not only my opponent and it's still weird. I've made a SF career on reacting, the difference between a read and a yolo it's thin with the actual input lag. Same old story,but I hope Capcom will do the magic.
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep Grzmot Joined: Posts: 982
    Off-topic question (like that really matters in this thread anymore):

I've been interested in R6: Siege for a while. I like the idea slow-paced, methodical shooter but I don't think this is the kind of game you'd want to solo que. After all the updates and patches, would any of you guys recommend it?
  • legitbosslegitboss SF5 > SF4 Joined: Posts: 364
    edited October 12

Dude makes some really good points but should have gone in harder on Capcom for SF5, he just scratched the surface. But you shills will eat their shit up no matter what so they will live on.
    Thing is, wishing for Capcom to die makes you just as bad as the “shills” you’re talking shit about. You’re the same shit but on the other side, but calling out “shills” somehow makes you better? Nah.

More and more I’m starting to realize how salty everyone is that Capcom continues to have the most popular games in the FGC. It must be frustrating especially for the ArcSys fans that can’t seem to stop running their mouths especially after GGXrd died.

The agendas are real.

Teehee
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,777
    legitboss wrote: »

Thing is, wishing for Capcom to die makes you just as bad as the “shills” you’re talking shit about. You’re the same shit but on the other side, but calling out “shills” somehow makes you better? Nah.

More and more I’m starting to realize how salty everyone is that Capcom continues to have the most popular games in the FGC. It must be frustrating especially for the ArcSys fans that can’t seem to stop running their mouths especially after GGXrd died.

The agendas are real.

Teehee

Except I didn't wish for them to die now did I. If you read stuff I've posted prior, hell even a post I made earlier today, you would see that I like the actual gameplay and matches.

And you are clearly new here if you think calling people on this forum in this thread shills is something to take serious. It's basically an inside joke at this point. I see you are 7 months out so you have an excuse.

Thanks for playing though.
    Off-topic question (like that really matters in this thread anymore):

I've been interested in R6: Siege for a while. I like the idea slow-paced, methodical shooter but I don't think this is the kind of game you'd want to solo que. After all the updates and patches, would any of you guys recommend it?

Yes
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    appomo wrote: »
    Daemos wrote: »

It's a good thing he's cute. Well both are cute, but I think the guy on the right should weinstein me first.

its one person with two outfits...

And? I still wanna be weinsteined.

I’m triggered
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,643
    legitboss wrote: »

The agendas are real.

Teehee

Except I didn't wish for them to die now did I. If you read stuff I've posted prior, hell even a post I made earlier today, you would see that I like the actual gameplay and matches.

And you are clearly new here if you think calling people on this forum in this thread shills is something to take serious. It's basically an inside joke at this point. I see you are 7 months out so you have an excuse.

Thanks for playing though.

I can't be the only one that saw this...

VDleqdm.png

...when I read that line.

You shouldn't get any joy from making someone angry, especially making someone rage quit.
    Dota 2 player.

TWINBLADES wrote: »

I’m triggered

This makes me hate Ken more
  • KingCrimsonKingCrimson CFN: OldManRage Joined: Posts: 1,248
    edited October 12
    YorKeY wrote: »
    You shouldn't get any joy from making someone angry, especially making someone rage quit.

Well, I think some people rage quit to piss their opponent off, and that mind-set makes me laugh because of how much trouble they then have to go through to play again.

Also, you're pretty much guaranteed to make someone at least a bit angry just by beating them in SFV.

Well, I think some people rage quit to piss their opponent off, and that mind-set makes me laugh because of how much trouble they then have to go through to play again.

Also, you're pretty much guaranteed to make someone at least a bit angry just by beating them in SFV.

Hehehehehe, yes, yes, I was kidding, it's fun making fun of peoples misfortunes.
    Dota 2 player.

Suplex City.
    Dota 2 player.

RQing annoys me and I’ll never understand why people think it’s funny. Even if I got 1K LP for every RQ I’d still be annoyed. I just hate seeing that black fucking screen pop up.

I beat a Super Diamond Gief that rematched me after he won the first set and when I won the second he pulled the plug. I checked his match records and he was doing that to everyone.

Don’t waste my fucking time.

• Trife88Trife88 GHOSTFACE WAIFUS Joined: Posts: 7,610
    A10metal wrote: »
    @Trife88

<<<NETWORK NOT RESPONDING>>>

WAIT.

SERVER IS BACK UP

RAISE YA DONGERS

Also Sup A10 :)
    Street Fighter V is the best game of our generation.
    Trife88 wrote: »
    @Trife88

WAIT.

SERVER IS BACK UP

RAISE YA DONGERS

4e4cdbfbddfdca961b68d2e768642256.png
    Best Frame :^)
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,821
    Suplex City.

Get suplexed
    latest?cb=20140921141325
    SteamId, leave a comment before adding!
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose
    Tekken: When's Jun? , Asuka
    Guilty Gear: Ramlethal, Jack-O

My SFV Cammyguide!
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep Grzmot Joined: Posts: 982
    Ela is cute.
    Cipher wrote: »
    Suplex City.

Get suplexed
    latest?cb=20140921141325

Urien.......
  • Trife88Trife88 GHOSTFACE WAIFUS Joined: Posts: 7,610
    @Trife88

WAIT.

SERVER IS BACK UP

RAISE YA DONGERS

4e4cdbfbddfdca961b68d2e768642256.png
    Best Frame :^)
    Banshee is cool....but
    Mag is T H I C K!!!
    gwRGKns.jpg
    Street Fighter V is the best game of our generation.
  • Flacko_aliFlacko_ali Joined: Posts: 330
    edited October 13

I’m triggered

jus aa breh..

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

• Flacko_aliFlacko_ali Joined: Posts: 330
    The only thing Juri is good for is setting her BGM as your main menu music while you wait for matches...
  • Deimos002Deimos002 I tech'd that Joined: Posts: 204
    "Oh wow, people are really using S1 chars in different ways than we intended, making them even stronger. Better make every character in S2 (save for Akuma) bog-standard because they'll find ways to make them even better.... wait what's that, they haven't? Oh well. S3 it is then." - Capcom
  • ZioSerpeZioSerpe Fueled by nostalgia Joined: Posts: 1,024

I’m triggered

What are we being triggered about? I'm seeing standard stuff.

BTW did Godbert and Hildebrand just made it in here?
    CFN - ZioSerpe
    Twitch
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy ARIA is the only answer Joined: Posts: 11,768
    edited October 13
    @Trife88

WAIT.

SERVER IS BACK UP