The Official Season 2017-18 NBA Thread: Cavs are a lottery team

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,064
    subt-L wrote: »
    chances are politics keep him out of jail, but if i'm overseas, i'm not committing any crimes in a country that still carries out shooting executions.

the idea is that you don't commit crimes anywhere...
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,765
    edited November 12
    Lavar as dad, suspect b ball skills already, now caught in a huge stealing scandal in a foreign land?

He might as well give up on NBA. Too much shit going against him for teams to draft a guy who would likely be a bench warmer anyway.

If I'm him I stay in books and hit on all the white girls in his neighborhood.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 5,072
    subt-L wrote: »
    charlie88 wrote: »
    kimterran wrote: »

Lol these guys are screwed. Good thing they didn't do it in north Korea. Lavar gonna disown him at this point

Is there an official video of him ACTUALLY doing anything? So far I just hear people saying he did it with bo official video. I am still holding out on him being innocent until then.

...ok. maybe it was just a mistake, and china is realllllllly overreacting.

china's legal system ain't america. "innocent" ain't likely if it goes to trial:

"Not guilty is unheard of," Wong says. "American people think the systems will be the same. The Chinese government doesn't function that way. When they reach a trial, they believe that the investigation is already over, and they're really only talking about how punishment will be rendered. We don't understand that. It's more like the French inquisition there."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2743394-experts-on-liangelo-balls-murky-legal-situation-after-arrest-in-china

chances are politics keep him out of jail, but if i'm overseas, i'm not committing any crimes in a country that still carries out shooting executions.

I have lived overseas before being an Army Vet. I am not saying the laws are the same but some things just don't add up to me. They say they have video of it being them yet they take ALL PLAYERS FROM BOTH TEAMS. If you have video then why would you need to pull every player on noth teams? Just grab the kids on video. Second I get that wealthy kids typically will engage in criminal behavior for various reasons including privilege and boredom. However....Gelo family got plenty of money. Why would HE need to shoplift in those store when he could just buy whatever when his pops got there? Maybe it is a "he was with them so guilty by association thing" but I need to see more than what I have been seeing. It just doesn't add up to me that gelo actually did that. If the videos show him stealing then obviously the image I had of him and the family is wrong but Lavar spoils the fuck out them boys so for me I can wrap my head around ANY of his kids doing that.
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,836
    When the Suns inevitably blow up their roster, DBook and TJ Buckets are definitely keepers.

• kimterrankimterran THE SMILING Joined: Posts: 5,779
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    When the Suns inevitably blow up their roster, DBook and TJ Buckets are definitely keepers.

What about Josh Jackson you don't like him?
    FC 4656-7253-6641, add me for dat Poke mans
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,318
    Ppl steal with money all the time. It's not always about need.

I hope for the suns sake Booker is cool with tanking. Porzingod made it's clear he's not about that life. Thing is with him he's young and naive enough to think he's enough to do it on his own. It's hard to tank when you strike gold on your first good draft that's almost immediately good.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    Ppl steal with money all the time. It's not always about need.

I hope for the suns sake Booker is cool with tanking. Porzingod made it's clear he's not about that life. Thing is with him he's young and naive enough to think he's enough to do it on his own. It's hard to tank when you strike gold on your first good draft that's almost immediately good.

It's rough because you can tell these kids are sick of losing but the front office has such a piss-poor reputation that luring in people that can help them is going to be extremely difficult regardless of how much cap space they have. Unless some kind of miracle changes where the players look at Sarver and McD in a more positive light, these kids aren't going to have the help they need to become the stars they have the potential to be.

As for JJ, I'm still not sold on him. There are so many other rookies in his class that have outshone him in ways that he shouldn't given how highly touted he was.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,613
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Liangelo is done. Lavar about to disown him and pray to everything holy that lamelo doesn't fuck up.

Nah I'm sure Lamelo will end up beating some niggas' ass before long.

I doubt any of those boys can fight growing up in the middle of suburbia with people so white they make Mr Rodgers look like a minority.

I think the joke went over your head.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,318
    Porzingod dropping 40 and the French Prince getting a triple double on LeBrons hairline. Talking all that shit. Fuck the cavs
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • GeoG2GeoG2 I came for the culo Joined: Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Liangelo is done. Lavar about to disown him and pray to everything holy that lamelo doesn't fuck up.

Nah I'm sure Lamelo will end up beating some niggas' ass before long.

I doubt any of those boys can fight growing up in the middle of suburbia with people so white they make Mr Rodgers look like a minority.

I think the joke went over your head.

Jae watches WWE, he should've caught it immediately.
    If Miami wins 3 straight by beating #2 in the East Detroit, I'll feel a lot better about the months to come.
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,883
    jr6piaao7hxz.jpg

I love this meme
    Boobologist Ph.D
    I hope the next Titus Brand Worldwide skit involves Apollo Crews being stuck in a foreign jail after being caught shoplifting somewhere on the last WWE European Tour.

• Terry_nbTerry_nb ... Joined: Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man..., Coach Carlisle needs to play Noel. Like seriously, alone for having an actual roll man in his system and taking some pressure of old Dirkules. :( He is getting less and less time, I mean he might not like him but come on...
    SFA 4 needs to be made ...
    This knick game is real chippy. Both Kanter and the French Prince shoving LeBron. I like it.

Btw shot out to the boy @GeoG2 . These r/nbastreams are a game changing.
    The French Prince has 5 steals in the 1st half. 2 of which was picking LeBrons pocket.

He's second in the league in steals and has a crazy +/- for a rookie.. he'll be aight

It's a good thing they didn't announce they were doing this. Jackboys would've been lined up.
    Gave up a 25 or lead....

Korver couldn't miss from in the 4th. Should have been an easy win
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Giannis is just fucking disgusting.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    Devin Booker is going ham. 22 at half.
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

It's a good thing BLopez and Kuzma are balling out because Lonzo Ball is kind of a bust right now.
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 7,128 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    kimterran wrote: »

fuck BRON, FUCKING CERTIFIED BITCH! trying to act all hard to my knicks, fuck dat shit outta here, lucky we didnt beat they lottery looking asses again!
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"

So it's resolved, now they have to deal with punishment from UCLA/NCAA probably.
    Can you say that Hillary helped a Lavar family member out of foreign justice?

Didn't think so
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    It just ends up being more publicity and exposure for the Balls and their brand. These dudes reaching Kardashian tier in a couple years.
    I'll stick to Ray J stuffing Kim thanks. Not interested in watching a LaMelo homemade tape
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Watch all 3 of them not get any NCAA penalties.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    edited November 14
    LiAngelo is one of their money makers this year cause of Ball hype, I definitely don't expect a big punishment. Maybe a couple games suspended.

It's a good thing BLopez and Kuzma are balling out because Lonzo Ball is kind of a bust right now.

The efficiency isn't there but he's doing nearly 10-7-6 with a 1 block and 1 steal. That's the same stats he did in college, minus 4 points.

Can't expect a skinny 19-20 year old rookie to dominate while having a bullseye every night. He'll be fine. He's already had two great games that showed his potential.
    Post edited by GeoG2 on
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GeoG2 wrote: »

So it's resolved, now they have to deal with punishment from UCLA/NCAA probably.

How much of that did China make them say?
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
  • just_primejust_prime Culture Reset Joined: Posts: 1,692
    Raptors just had a real nice first half. Best half of the season by far. OG Anunoby looks like he has great potential.

• Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,534
    The refs have really killed the pace of this game so many fouls.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
  • just_primejust_prime Culture Reset Joined: Posts: 1,692
    Good win. It makes up for the tough lost against Boston. The refs stunk up the second half though.

GeoG2 wrote: »
    LiAngelo is one of their money makers this year cause of Ball hype, I definitely don't expect a big punishment. Maybe a couple games suspended.

The efficiency isn't there but he's doing nearly 10-7-6 with a 1 block and 1 steal. That's the same stats he did in college, minus 4 points.

Can't expect a skinny 19-20 year old rookie to dominate while having a bullseye every night. He'll be fine. He's already had two great games that showed his potential.

Oddly enough, both those games involved Bledsoe guarding him...
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,534
    just_prime wrote: »
    Good win. It makes up for the tough lost against Boston. The refs stunk up the second half though.

Yeah they were awful but the Raps offense was great, and they showed up in the fourth.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316