Mission Report: December 16th, 1991

ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 864
I'm hoping this character isn't just another Spencer but with guns. Outside of his existence, is there anything else known about how he's going to play? Please post any news and/or tech here.

Comments

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,350 mod
    I won't be surprised if Winter and Spencer have some dialogue between each other. Too easy to play that off.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• brainfraudbrainfraud Joined: Posts: 255
    edited September 21
    I saw some people speculating he'll have moves similar to Snake from SSBB with mortars, rocket launcher and a helicopter hyper combo.

All speculation though, I already feel like there are enough gun characters. Maybe he'll have some of Caps shield moves sorta like a MVCI version of Taskmaster, guns and a shield. Who knows...

He'll probably have an assault rifle or sniper rifle move that cannot be reflected, idk.

• KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,604
    You know what function had a robot arm and big guns? Cable.
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 3,099
    Bucky don't do big guns. But I can see how his kit can cross over with similar 'geared up' characters.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
    edited October 5
    I am probably in the minority but Winter Soldier is the most interesting DLC character to me. However he probably is the biggest risk vs reward of all 6 DLC meaning they could totally knock it out of the part and create a really fucking cool character or he could be a huge dud and nobody will play him and he is lame as hell.

I really hope they limit the similarities between him and other gun wielding characters that already exist in the game.

Yes plz
    - Rifles are fine
    - Knives are cool
    - EMP discharger
    - Holographic projector
    - mortar, maybe?
    - Caps shield
    - pistol whip/butt-stroking
    - plasma grenade

No thx
    - Dual wielding pistols
    - ammo system
    - laser guns
    - landmines/ground based traps
    - incendiary devices
    - shotguns
    - smgs
    - rocket launcher

edited October 5
    He's almost totally not getting a Cap shield. I think his distinction will be his arm. Perhaps a rekka more elaborate than Chris' kinda-sorta rekka. Probably gonna be a command grab to flesh out his very likely gun based zoning kit, tbh.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I love the character so I'm hoping he will have an interesting playstyle. Please just don't be like Chris or Spencer.
  • dizzynecrodizzynecro Shenanigans! Joined: Posts: 943
    brainfraud wrote: »

Yes plz
    - butt-stroking

I'm contemplating dropping Nemesis from my team for a Chris/Bucky team when he is released, we'll see.

• VyomeshVyomesh Joined: Posts: 590
    I hope he'll be cool. I love him in the MCU movies, and should probably get to reading some comics with him. But I can't imagine a moveset for him that isn't just Chris/Spencer rolled into one character. Here's hoping I'll be proven wrong.
    Well he's not gonna swing around with a zip line. I really don't see why bring up the Spencer thing for the sole reason of a metal arm. I mean he's gonna have an arm themed attack but I doubt we're gonna see Bionic Arm 2.

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • MGSMGS RTJRecon Joined: Posts: 1,038
    looks fun. can't wait to try him out
    Foxhound's own
    <<Grey Fox>>
    "You've been failing for years and call yourselves vets thats bold, motherfucker you're not a vet you're just old"