A Street Fighter Museum coming soon to New York City

StreetFighterMuseumStreetFighterMuseum Joined: Posts: 1
Hello everyone, just wanted to stop by and let all the Street Fighter fans know that there will be a Street Fighter Museum coming soon to New York City. Please feel free to follow us on Instagram @streetfightermuseumnyc for updates and details. We are working hard to have it up and running real soon. And will be posting updates here when we can, We hope to bring a new exciting entertainment experience to every generation of Street Fighter Fans.
StreetFighterMuseumNYC.com

Comments

• VaderTimeVaderTime Joined: Posts: 68
    Awesome!
  • VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 589
    You gotta have stations with every iteration for people to play against each other on. That would be dope!
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,255
    :)
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Can I vlog?
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• RLAAMJR.RLAAMJR. Test Joined: Posts: 899
    Please don't forget to include Ingrid, the Eternal Goddess of Street Fighter! :)
    "You should have not tangled with nature!" - Storm, X-men vs Street Fighter

Favorite Street Fighter Character: Ingrid
    Favorite Tekken Character: Lili
    Favorite Marvel vs Capcom Character: Ororo Munroe aka Storm
    Favorite Mortal Kombat character: Reptile
    Favorite Darkstalkers character: Bulleta/B.B. Hood

• BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,364
    Probably the first thing to ever compel me to visit that rat infested dump

How involved is Capcom?
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • GrieversGunbladeGrieversGunblade Joined: Posts: 331
    I think I would have a sensory overload if I were to go there.
    Ultra Street Fighter IV: Vega, Blanka, Decapre
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Dante, Zero, Wolverine
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,095
    edited October 12
    Biolink wrote: »
    Probably the first thing to ever compel me to visit that rat infested dump

How involved is Capcom?

Louisiana....now THAT is a rat-infested dump. Minimal job opportunity regardless of your background, and basically all jobs universally pay LESS than they do elsewhere. They got these Michael Jordon-level transplant Doctors that make about $100K less than they would in other states.

And the state's most popular city, New Orleans? Smelly, high-crime, heavy traffic encrusted hellhole. Anyone living there practically burns up 20% of every full-tank just sitting in traffic as the shit crawls for miles.....

"Oh, whats that? I have a job interview thats only 11 miles away? Guess i better leave an HOUR or so early to compensate for the shitacular traffic....and even then there's a chance i may not make it on time"