V-Triggers 2 speculation :D

CestusCestus Sorry for my english :DJoined: Posts: 6,227
edited October 7 in Street Fighter V
Waiting 2018 edition =)

Let's speculate with the few hints we got or just try to predict what other characters will get

The ones shown

RYU
V201.jpg
My guess: Thanks to @bakfromon we know it's called "確固不抜 (Kakkofubatsu), which roughly translates to determined or steadfast. "
Imho is going to be some kind of Focus Attack (SF4) on roids... like you can charge it with FA 3 levels and it have some armor and Lv properties, it fit the name.
Also Ryu being the avatar of SF will be cool if he basically got SF3 mechanic (VS parry) and SF4 mechaninc (VT2 focus attack)
I will like if the VT change the CA too, into
tumblr_offjywbMAL1usrgjso1_540.gif
but like Ryu's Denjin Hado expire the VT automatically as soon the CA is used

KEN
V200.jpg
My guess:This imho is going to be a mono-use mini shinryuken, like a good damage combo ender or anti-air
tumblr_o1j2pcuN0s1usrgjso1_250.gif

CHUN
V202.jpg
My guess: this of course is a mini Kikosho, no idea if is going to be multi-use or mono-use
latest?cb=20111113102550

BIRDIE
V203.jpg
My guess: this i think will be multi version and that in the pic we see just the low one, like he could do low, horizontal and anti-air.
Watching the pic is mono-use instead gauge type (and cost 3), so it can't be just a long range strike... maybe an automatic combo, or pull the opponent close for a free combo?

MIKA
SFA2-600x338.png
My guess: i think like VT1 she's going to have various versions, conceptually can be the opposite of VT1 where Nadeshiko set up things for you to end it, there she's the one to finish the tag combo with a strong attack.
Watching the pic i guess she's going to strike multiple times, as it seem mono-use (watch the bar, is'nt a "timer") and that strike itself does'nt seem to inflict high dmg/stun
Will be also cool if this work as "human barrier", like Nadeshiko take the hit for her(maybe even using the chair as shield LOL) and reply with the chair shot
Will have been cool AF if was mostly stun-based, but does'nt seem the case

RASHID
SFVAE_gameplay_6.jpg
My guess: i think Rashid can use it multiple times during the timer (think VT1 Ryu charged hados), to make it different from Rashid's VT1 big tornado. I'm thinking like Joe Higashi's tornado special, horizontal movement, not full screen

BISON
SFVAE_gameplay_5.jpg
My guess: this look like some kid of trap mechanic imho, from there probably Bison does something automatic that cause damage, or oppononent is just blocked there like in stun and you get a free combo on him
EDIT: thanks @Doctrine Dark:
DLgLTduVAAAC490.jpg
Win.

Here the charge V cost of VT2s for what is possible see, and if seem to be "gauge" based (think Ryu VT1) or mono-use (think Vega VT1):

Ryu 2 bars, seem gauge
Ken ??? bars, seem gauge
Chun 2 bars, seem gauge
Birdie 3 bars, seem mono-use
Mika 3 bars, seem mono-use
Rashid 2 bars, seem gauge
Bison 2 bars, seem gauge

Vega 2 bars
Menat 2 bars
Cammy 3 bars

Of course this can be used also for speculate wich other VT2s can be =)
I designed SFV Ken, your argument is invalid.
"@Cestus tightened her ass up" - YagamiFire

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1

Comments

• DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bison’s VT confuses me. First image looks like a command grab. Does he grab you then Crushes you? Or does the Psycho Crusher work like previously where he just explodes towards a direction. Does it work like Vega’s VT1?

Or does his VT just give him access to new specials for a time.

I’m going with something that works like Vega’s current VT. But i wonder how this VT would fare in terms of damagr potential compared to his first VT, as it doesnt seem to be doing like of damage.
  • CestusCestus Sorry for my english :D Joined: Posts: 6,227
    edited October 7
    Daemos wrote: »
    Bison’s VT confuses me. First image looks like a command grab. Does he grab you then Crushes you? Or does the Psycho Crusher work like previously where he just explodes towards a direction. Does it work like Vega’s VT1?

Maybe it work like Ed current V-skill, in particular the one with automatic punch (lv1/no charge)

82377ae912afb1feac2ad7b271d897f3.gif?v=71200

Like he throw psycho power a bit forward (like third of the screen), if connect opponent is paralyzed there (pic1) and then Bison automatically do a psycho crusher (pic2)
    Maybe like Ed's is on levels too... like no charge/charged

Tbh if he can do VT2(left to right)-> PC pass through -> CA (right to left)

It will be HYPE as fuck lol

All SFV Colors here!- http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214626/new-colors-for-story-and-battle-alts/p1
    That would be fucking hype!!!!
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,356
    edited October 7

Or does his VT just give him access to new specials for a time.

I’m going with something that works like Vega’s current VT. But i wonder how this VT would fare in terms of damagr potential compared to his first VT, as it doesnt seem to be doing like of damage.

Agree could be like Karin? If it's not an install or it could be like MIKA's v-Trigger that require a certain a directional buttons as combination with V-trigger activation.

Transferring some from the character thread.
    Let see how this one would go, TBH I like Tatsu Maki Senpuu Kyaku as a Super for Vmode 2 as a ordinary Ryu rather than Evil Ryu wth either Shoryu reppa, Metsu Shoryuken or Metsu Hadouken.

I like Ryu's A3 Metsu Shoryuken and his Gem Fighters iteration than the rest.

VSkill would be Joudan Sokutogeri.

VTrigger would crumples the opponent either Denjin Hadouken like SF3 or Kaze no Kobushi.

Most of I used to think with Vtrigger 2 is somewhere that give access to past super moves as a Vtrigger.
    FADC is something Ryu even in Project X Zone and Smash bro it was Ryu FADC.

Parry was more memorable with Ken because of moment 37.

Yet we got Ryu with parry instead rather than Fist of the Wind which is more viseral and reflective design to his character.. What is done is done.

The best design oF moves so far was Dhalsim and Nash in SFV.

Ken with VSkill of Roll, Vtrigger of Shinyukuken then Super of Shipuu Jinrai Kyaku.

Bison with VSkill of teleport, Vtrigger of Psycho Crusher and Super Nightmare press

Dhalsim Vskill slow horizon fireball, Vtrigger switch and Super Yoga Legend.

Gief Vskill green hand. Vtrigger atomic buster and Super stomping

Abigail Vskill pick item like Juggernaut in Cota, Vtrigger assist either Roxy, Axl and Slash.

Nash Vskill air dash, Vtrigger Somersault, Super Sonic break

Fist of the wind as a super move? Kinda underwelming.

more likely this won't be a reality especially Abigail? after RMika Vtrigger 2 is also an assist.

Should Gief Vtrigger2 be Green Hand? Kinda undwerwelming. I prefer a LVL1 atomic buster super in alpha or probably will get a new install?

I'm still hope something somersault justice or double flash for Nash and Guile. As of now my thought with Nash have change that he'll likely get an install instead for Vtrigger2. While Vtrigger2 for Guile still remains as somesault.

Used to remember this stuff before Sim got announced.
    I think having a different variant of VRefersal isn't really necessary, Capcom can even give an alternative defensive mechanic as part of the new option something like how every ISM differ to each other in A3.

For Akuma.. Oni mode

Super Tenchi Sokaigen

VSkill would be guard break like in EX

VTrigger like his XAbility in XCOTA

Akuma I hope they got something interesting to him.

If no Oni were likely to get Tenma Shurettou ...

I always like to see his XAbility to return in game.

I used to remember Sim spec before he was even announced.
    MY SECOND REVISION. UPDATE.

15.) Dhalsim
    • V-Skill: Yoga Mediation
      1. Yoga Tower MP+MK (SF4 and dodges projectile),
      2. Yoga Float DWN MP+MK (can be done in Air similar to VS series that does taunts pose that delays the fall) can be cancelled for dash even in air,
        Both Stance depletes the Stun Gauge.
    • V-Trigger: Enhance all Yoga Flame Range, Yoga Stream from CVS2 (the FLAME TRAPS the ground Last Longer)

I wonder what do they have for him now?

I was hoping like switch like Spiral does in COTA or Yoga Legend to return but probably that a Arika thing same with Gief Stomping Super.
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    @The_Shakunetsu
    V-Skill 2: Psycho Crusher
    bison-animation.gif
    Forward -> L Psycho Crusher
    Neutral -> M Psycho Crusher
    Back -> H Psycho Crusher

No, that's OP, you kidding me?

Not mine it's Cestus's

Here's mine:
    Bison with VSkill of teleport, Vtrigger of Psycho Crusher and Super Nightmare press

Super is kinda Bison's U1 in SF4

adding up Guile.

Vskill: Dodge (can be done on air)
    Vtrigger: Somersault Super
    Super: Opening Gambit or Total Wipeout

Then Necali

Vskill: Becomes goo and moves forward then reformed (like blackheart's dash to past through projectile)
    Vtrigger: Becomes goo and moves very fast to the other opposite edge of the screen
    Super: Covers entirely the opponent like Shuma gorath's Chaos Dimension.

Post edited by The_Shakunetsu on

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
    WTF will Urien and Necalli's VTs possibly be?

Will Urien get Temporal Thunder? Will Necalli become Mud? Or Original Necalli?

Will Akuma become Oni? Misogi?

They need to release more info asap!
    edited October 8
    WTF will Urien and Necalli's VTs possibly be?

Will Urien get Temporal Thunder? Will Necalli become Mud? Or Original Necalli?

Will Akuma become Oni? Misogi?

They need to release more info asap!

-Yeah, i think Urien's can be either
    urien-thunder.giforurien-cfesuper.gif

Tbh i will like A LOT something completely new

-For Necalli i hope indeed something that involve his mud form, and/or his body-absorption powers: i will like a another gauge/timer that give him access to more than one trick, like using his mud form both for attack and example for mobility uses... but i can also see them just give him a single-attack (like Vega or Ed) thing.
    For now only thing we know is that for the few we seen there's a number advantage for gauge over mono-use

-Akuma i don't think will become Oni... i mean it will be kinda redundant after his first VT1 being already basically a power-up
    The one we see that got VT1 as "power-up" like Ryu, Ken, Chun, Birdie and Bison, now seem to have 100% new techniques (Ken the only not sure, but likely) as VT2

Misogi is definitely a possibility if they go for the single-attack thing, even if after his CA being Kongou as VT and his SRK on VT i will probably like something different than single super-power vertical hand strike.

We get it Akuma, you can punch downward hard as fuck, now new trick pls...
    ...as long they avoid this shit LOL

I don't see Tyrant Slaughter returning for Urien as I feel the move has been adapted to become the ex version of his tackle.

I can't imagine what new VT Urien can get can possibly rival Aegis, which is absolutely iconic and hype af when it plays out.

It's gotta be something new I think.

For Necalli, I'm curious to see how a second VT will rival the first because of the transformation the character undergoes which has become his staple move. Can you imagine fighting Necalli without him actually transforming? So hopefully whatever he gets, it will also be another transformation.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,710 mod
    Nadeshiko with the chair in that pic doesn't seem to be a V-trigger considering that the meter isn't consumed.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • Mr_BladeMr_Blade Joined: Posts: 280
    I want Urien's second V-Trigger to have something to do with his lava base powers

latest?cb=20120224205159

When active Urien's body is covered in a fiery aura. His projectiles become a fire element instead of thunder. All his heavy attacks have a fiery effect, inflicting extra damage and increases enemy's stun gauge. Urien can also surround himself in a fiery sphere against incoming attack. However upon doing so completely empty's his V Gauge
    Mary for Street Fighter V

My Blog:http://darkonyxe.blogspot.com/
  • RacconRaccon Tears of joy Joined: Posts: 938
    Desk impressions about new v-triggers

Bring Rose back, Capcom!
  • YouYou Great gowns, beautiful gowns. Joined: Posts: 2,127
    Vesper*
    Can my anti air please not trade
    d3v wrote: »
    Nadeshiko with the chair in that pic doesn't seem to be a V-trigger considering that the meter isn't consumed.

@d3v
    Good eye, i noticed that too wich pushed me to say mono-use... like i thought they have game (training) set on infinite V-gauge, so
    she activate>Vgauge instant empty (like Birdie pic) > Vgauge already automatically returned full at the moment pic was taken

Assuming the gauge take 1 sec to be full again
    Let's say that Nadeshiko (like in VT1) can appear with delay compared to the imput and add the time for her to reach the center of the stage and start smashing Ken's face... it may be enough time for the Vgauge to be full again

Alternative is that it's a new special, meaning that they may add more... and i will be very ok with it =)
    But seem a bit atypical for her moveset to have a Nadeshiko special like that, no EX and with Mika just standing

Also it does'nt seem the follow-up of something (like a tag move), watching the health and no combo counter (like 2hit) seem like a single hit by Nadeshiko

I don't see Tyrant Slaughter returning for Urien as I feel the move has been adapted to become the ex version of his tackle.

I can't imagine what new VT Urien can get can possibly rival Aegis, which is absolutely iconic and hype af when it plays out.

It's gotta be something new I think.

If they keep the 1 "status trigger" / 1 "move trigger", considering that Urien VT1 is "move type" maybe VT2 is something of status type.

Maybe something boring like him having Metallic Aura (his armor V-skill) as status the whole time the timer is active?
    Lol i hope not, i want more flashy shit =)

Raccon wrote: »
    Desk impressions about new v-triggers

Good Video, got 2 things from it

-other Birdie pic (back turned) seem to have timer-type Vgauge? In other pic looked more like mono-use
    -first time i see the Dhalsim one! Seem hard to find too

• lawenlawen Joined: Posts: 29
    Looking at the 2 screenshots of Bison's new V-Trigger, isn't it the 2 Ex Bars psycho crusher from SFIV Omega Mode?

https://youtu.be/6nbWvEatYt4?t=40s
    lawen wrote: »
    Looking at the 2 screenshots of Bison's new V-Trigger, isn't it the 2 Ex Bars psycho crusher from SFIV Omega Mode?

i thought it too, like PC->stun->Bison gesture/explosion

But if both screenshot are from the same sequence (and that's a big IF), the Vgauge timer/status seem to suggest that the Psycho Crusher come out AFTER the trap/gesture thing

SFVAE_gameplay_5.jpg
    DLgLTduVAAAC490.jpg

In first pic he have Vgauge still around 30% , in the second is almost empty

Yes, actually, the second one is not even triggered (look at the size of the bar in both screenshots), just around half of a portion of it.

But this is clearly training mode, probably is set to autofill v gauge. Even it could be just the same recording session but the same attack done in different times.
    What are you ideas on Sim's VT2?

That position is weird AF lol

20kyvpx.jpg

a) Flight mode like in MvsC.
    b) Stationary fireballs... like Dr. Strange in MvsC.
    c) Homing slow projectile... like Reality Stone from MvsC.

Nothing to do with MvsC, probably.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 3,356
    AS for Ryu

It probably more into a RED Focus that can take multiple hits than a ordinary focus that already appeared in some characters.

Since according to @bakfromon translate it to be "determined or steadfast".

ultra-street-fighter-iv-red-focus-attack.jpg?w=547

It can be probably used multiple times and each activation can drain your V-Gauge

Or it's similar to Red Focus but rather drains your V-gauge instead rather than your life gauge

I don't expect it to be better than Denjin Mode.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,754 mod
    I want Ibuki's V Trigger 2 to be something cheap. Don't care what it is as long as it's cheap.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• HaggarmaniaHaggarmania Joined: Posts: 95
    I want Ibuki's V Trigger 2 to be something cheap. Don't care what it is as long as it's cheap.

It creates a literal vortex of energy in the background while she automatically does her SF4 vortex.
  • HaggarmaniaHaggarmania Joined: Posts: 95
    I hope GIEF transforms into Haggar for v-trigger 2.
    edited October 10

V-Trigger 2: HAPPY ENDING (ハッピーエンド Happīendo)
    Special throw that can be done on a knocked down opponent. She empty his V-gauge, for only 5$
    Post edited by Cestus on

I doubt 1 bar VTs are going to happen. But fingers crossed for youuuuuuuuu <3
  • Flacko_aliFlacko_ali Joined: Posts: 328
    Cestus wrote: »
    lawen wrote: »

i thought it too, like PC->stun->Bison gesture/explosion

But if both screenshot are from the same sequence (and that's a big IF), the Vgauge timer/status seem to suggest that the Psycho Crusher come out AFTER the trap/gesture thing

SFVAE_gameplay_5.jpg
    DLgLTduVAAAC490.jpg

In first pic he have Vgauge still around 30% , in the second is almost empty

If its command grab... goddamn!!

I'd be disappointed if it's just a command grab, because we already have a command grab-ish version of the Psycho Crusher in his CA.

Give me something like the SF4 EX PC, with burst damage, speed and start up invincibility.