R.I.P. Ralphie May.

axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue.Joined: Posts: 4,748
edited October 7 in General Discussion
http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/06/ralphie-may-dead/
1:50 PM PT -- TMZ has learned Ralphie died at a private residence in Vegas Friday morning. We're told he had been battling pneumonia for 6 weeks and died of cardiac arrest. According to his rep, someone in the residence discovered his body.

He had performed Thursday night at Harrah's in Vegas.

I don't know how many of you guys even knew who he was, but this was one of my favorite comedians. Aside from specials, he was always a joy to listen to on podcasts. I saw him live a year ago and had the kind of laughter where everything hurts. This is the first death in a while where I heard of it and screamed "NO!" out loud. Fuck, man.

"I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
-Bill Burr.

Comments

• regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RIP, i really enjoyed his style
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

• SonicabidSonicabid Mundus VS Devil Trigger Vergil Joined: Posts: 12,190
    RIP Ralphie. Not only a funny dude, but a genuinely nice person. I'll spark one in your memory. :sad:
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,498
    RIP Ralphie.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,278
    Rip. Never was a big fan of his standup, but his podcasts were pretty fucking legit.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 3,748
    Damn man, everyone I watched and listened to growing up is starting to pass away. R.I.P Ralphie. Brought me plenty of laughs.
    My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep Quem será Joined: Posts: 967
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,425
    I saw Ralphie play at CMA fest a couple years back at the Ryman Auditorium (one of the best theatre sized venues in the country.) He was part of a full program of acts including musicians too, and was only supposed to do like 10-15 min, and keep it clean, but he thankfully wound up doing 45 min and was dirty! It was a really great show and he absolutely killed it (plus it was funny to watch older people giving each other looks as he did his full on dirty act in a venue that was a church once upon a time :lol: )
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    guess he wasn't ... the last comic standing
    you think I'm typing just to type it

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's a shame, but let's be real. Dudes that obese don't live that long.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • ykdykd Tekken Player Joined: Posts: 60
    Definitely one of those guys who could cross comedy barriers, started doing urban style Comedy, got huge (no pun intended) and basically was all over the place. He was indeed a great listen to on any podcast. For a dude his size to have landed a wife as hot as his, good job.
    Regardless he will be missed. Hopefully Stanhope and Jeselnik show proper comic tradition and get some great material from this.
    RIP Ralphie.